Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Thoughts about Ladies Night PV? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38042)

ImpactBreaker 29th December 2005 12:14 AM

^interesting

romance 29th December 2005 12:36 AM

Ok, now my subjective interpretation...
Ayu walking with key through the corridor with her doggie - represents Ayu at the moment.
Locked doors - Ayu's unknown future
Notice, please, the other doors are unlocked, so it may mean (according to locked future) behind them there's something from the past. Ayu opens the doors and what does she see? Herself, but she's a watcher this time, so it's a chance for her to get the outside view for her career. It scares Ayu, that she looks like that for other people (I mean, as a dictator and so on). We can see she's terrified, she's running away, but then she meet present Ayu = herself, and understands she's noticed as a girl without personality (with no face).
The last scene = on the bed. I cannot understand it. But it reminds me all that scary horrors. I remember Ayu face, her 'empty' sight. Light -no light - light = Ayu's playing with person watching pv, and the way it is scares me. I dunno, I link it only with sentence "You cannot hide, there's no shelter". But I can't figure out why -.- Oh, crapy interpretationX_x

SunshineSlayer 29th December 2005 12:43 AM

Wow, so many good interpretations. Ayu should like write a book or something explaining the meaning of her videos. lol. That might take some of the fun out of it though. :)

Bazaa 29th December 2005 12:46 AM

I agree with romance's point of view.

And really, that scary guy is freaking me out, he reminds me of a stalker :headache

romance 29th December 2005 12:51 AM

For me most scary is Ayu's face at the end - there's no emotion!

Bazaa 29th December 2005 12:54 AM

Yeah, it looks like she's dead... maybe poisoned :x

norain 29th December 2005 01:57 AM

Maybe she's the work of a scientist, and has a faceless face because people put a face on her...

Weirdest PV on miss understood for sure

minkAYuko 29th December 2005 01:59 AM

No hitler.. Evita Perón

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/9...itaabre9pl.jpg

weix2 29th December 2005 04:58 AM

is it just me or he looks like the guy in ayumi's "Ourselves" PV at 1 minute 04 seconds? somebody doublecheck for me?

PrismaticTears 29th December 2005 04:59 AM

No one read my man over Ayumi theory at all? :(

MariachiGurl2005 29th December 2005 05:04 AM

I love that PV aswell as the song!! w00t! its way better than alterna! :yes

fεяnαndδ 29th December 2005 09:13 AM

THIS. PV. SCARED. ME. OMFG. FOMGF,EGKL5EGJ. SCARIEST AYU PV EVER. THE END FREAKED ME OUT! And that MAID WHIPPING THE GIRL! OMFG. *EMOTIONALLY SCARRED.* ;-;

Scary.

hiroko1234 29th December 2005 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winterkill
THIS. PV. SCARED. ME. OMFG. FOMGF,EGKL5EGJ. SCARIEST AYU PV EVER. THE END FREAKED ME OUT! And that MAID WHIPPING THE GIRL! OMFG. *EMOTIONALLY SCARRED.* ;-;

Scary.

alterna is more scary!! an eyeball in ayu's lips!:tired

Olw---A 29th December 2005 07:17 PM

I still don't undrestand the PV... too weird for me because I understand every scenes... but not together
But it's more scary than Alterna for me because I don't wanna die into an elevator or killed by a "Freddy-like" monster in my Bed... brrr

~*Mabushii*~ 30th December 2005 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weix2
is it just me or he looks like the guy in ayumi's "Ourselves" PV at 1 minute 04 seconds? somebody doublecheck for me?

hhmmmm, I dont see a man at 1min 04sec.. I see a man at 52 seconds who is kinda creapy looking.. but doesnt exactly look like the same guy.. there is no man at 1min 04sec.. its Ayu dressed in the black outfit at the wall stuff..
but maybe that's just in the mtv recording of the Pv I have that it's at that time?? o.O;

bondingo 30th December 2005 05:19 AM

This PV is most definitely one of my favorites. I just get so disturbed every time that I watch it, but I like it still. It seemed to have a few things in common with the "ourselves" PV too: such as the clones that Ayu is dictating to (who look an awful lot like the kidnappers in that) and the whole twist at the end. A+ :D

naka88 30th December 2005 05:19 PM

ayu sets us thinking. Ayu made us brainstorm. I like this PV to the max. Cool.
I lurve the concept ofthis PV. Has anyone of you totof this PV as the different stage in a woman life time?
ayu with a toy in outlandish outfit = children/teenage time.
the maid part = the pain of growing up = scholling
Hitler part = career woman
Faceless = menopause period when woman starts to lose her appearances, breast sags etc
Crushed by elevtor = end of life
the freaking man part = ??? (maybe its there jus to scare you ppl but i wsnt scared cos i knew that will happen as in the ending part of "ourselves PV")

Sorry it lates in the night now in spre, maybe iwas jus dreaming ahah

Ani_C 30th December 2005 05:27 PM

i was chekin the screens for it lol :P ummm kinda weird XD but with the stuff ur all mentionin just...wow o_o :P

ayumi1121 30th December 2005 05:43 PM

my bf thinks it's her as a prostitute...getting raped/killed at the end...i don't really get how he came up wit that...

weird pv but def interesting


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.