Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] voice of you ::.Thread 30.:: (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98852)

pommy48 4th March 2010 03:18 AM

I thought Argentina had one too?

But anyways~ That's not related to alan

The total sales for D/O is only 7928.....just a bit more till 8000!

@lanfix: Yeah...I thought it was too good to be true.....but oh well :D It's not a trusted official site~ so I shouldn't worry too much :D

nemesisyume 4th March 2010 03:59 AM

OMG the DVD cover is so stunnah in HQ.
I really want that DVD now


teppei_chan92 4th March 2010 04:10 AM

Guys, yesterday I watch Alan's RED CLIFF ~Shin.sen~ MV and I TOTALLY LOVED IT:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2
I LOVED HER VOICE. IT NICE TO SEE A YOUNG SINGER SINGS A' TRADITIONAL' SONGS. (HOW TO DESCRIBE)

Can somebody introduces me her songs. LOL:D:D:D

lanfix 4th March 2010 04:15 AM

@pommy48: let me know if you really get the DVD only for USD 29 lol I want that too *crying at my bank account*


Quote:

Originally Posted by teppei_chan92 (Post 2263175)
Guys, yesterday I watch Alan's RED CLIFF ~Shin.sen~ MV and I TOTALLY LOVED IT:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2
I LOVED HER VOICE. IT NICE TO SEE A YOUNG SINGER SINGS A' TRADITIONAL' SONGS. (HOW TO DESCRIBE)

Can somebody introduces me her songs. LOL:D:D:D

lol welcome to alan's family :D

I recommend to listen her first album Voice of Earth.

GRACE 4th March 2010 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teppei_chan92 (Post 2263175)
Guys, yesterday I watch Alan's RED CLIFF ~Shin.sen~ MV and I TOTALLY LOVED IT:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2
I LOVED HER VOICE. IT NICE TO SEE A YOUNG SINGER SINGS A' TRADITIONAL' SONGS. (HOW TO DESCRIBE)

Can somebody introduces me her songs. LOL:D:D:D

If you like that sound definitely start with the Voice of EARTH album, her second album, my life, starts to lean towards pop (but it's still amazing, don't let the naysayers here fool you)

teppei_chan92 4th March 2010 04:20 AM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GRACE n lanfix. LOVE U SO MUCH:love:love:love
I wanna download her album NOW. Hehe....

If I not mistaken, she sings Inuyasha: Kanketsu-hen right????
I forgot the song name.:P:P:P

nemesisyume 4th March 2010 04:21 AM

I agree, listen to Voice of EARTH!

youtube vid for new stalkers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3du6qQzXtnU
you can find more alan on the avex channel where that is too


pommy48 4th March 2010 04:21 AM

^
^ Diamond is the ending theme for Inuyasha :D

lanfix 4th March 2010 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teppei_chan92 (Post 2263183)
If I not mistaken, she sings Inuyasha: Kanketsu-hen right????
I forgot the song name.:P:P:P

Yep :yes It's Diamond.
You can also download the single Diamond/Over the clouds :lech

teppei_chan92 4th March 2010 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lanfix (Post 2263187)
Yep :yes It's Diamond.
You can also download the single Diamond/Over the clouds :lech

THANKS GUYS.

pommy48 4th March 2010 04:34 AM

I'm so glad there's more and more people liking alan ♥ It's great to see some new faces in this thread :D

lanfix 4th March 2010 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2263191)
I'm so glad there's more and more people liking alan ♥ It's great to see some new faces in this thread :D

Yea more fans :D alan deserve it :yes

Polyrhythm 4th March 2010 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teppei_chan92 (Post 2263175)
Guys, yesterday I watch Alan's RED CLIFF ~Shin.sen~ MV and I TOTALLY LOVED IT:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2
I LOVED HER VOICE. IT NICE TO SEE A YOUNG SINGER SINGS A' TRADITIONAL' SONGS. (HOW TO DESCRIBE)

Can somebody introduces me her songs. LOL:D:D:D

As many mentioned...definitely go for the Voice of Earth album.....also, from her 2nd album, there's also Kuon no Kawa and my life. Those are basically the only two really good songs...the others are just ok pop songs.

dreamland2.0 4th March 2010 04:51 AM

^There's BALLAD too... it's pretty epic-y...

Polyrhythm 4th March 2010 04:52 AM

Oh yeah BALLAD....=/ Yeah I suppose it's good....not as memorable though (apparently lol)...

zyoeru 4th March 2010 04:56 AM

I'm one of those who liked my life because Voice of EARTH can get boring with the lack of upbeat songs. :\

nemesisyume 4th March 2010 05:01 AM

^but honey, you have bad taste in music anyway!


zyoeru 4th March 2010 05:36 AM

You're just jealous, babe. :rolleyes

KarenPang 4th March 2010 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2263223)
I'm one of those who liked my life because Voice of EARTH can get boring with the lack of upbeat songs. :\

that & also the singles overpowered the album tracks by a lot , literally & musically

at least for my life , there's some sorta balance going on

NintendoHTF1242 4th March 2010 01:19 PM

I AGREE WITH nemesisyume

but then again, I'm biased towards ballads. WHICH EXPLAINS MY LOVE FOR VOICE OF EARTH (and Chihiro Onitsuka teehee)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.