Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [MARO] Uchiyama Maroka 1st thread "FAKE" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121466)

pimenta 25th October 2015 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu_ready? (Post 3169660)
does it smell of grass? :cool

Dead :roflmao

A-TeensFan 16th November 2015 08:20 PM

he's a pornstar now!

http://www.silklabo.com/detail/index/-_-/pid/1022
Don't worry, the link is SFW

Delicious n Bold 16th November 2015 09:12 PM

I know people wanted this thread not to have any jokes and silly discussions about Maro but honestly, he is doing it to himself at this point.
A porn star? I mean power to him but I don't know what to say.
Maro really IS grass jokes.

mi|kshake 16th November 2015 10:07 PM

I love how he's a popstar, a politician AND a pornstar! Is he just covering all angles and seeing what sticks?

He's a triple P threat!

visionfactory 17th November 2015 12:37 AM

Is that even porn? I see a storyline and conversation, not porn

Larisa-chan 17th November 2015 01:59 AM

^

aramajapan.com reports that the company he works for is "female owned and operated" and the target audience is women. The style of the... movies.. are made to appeal to women.

http://aramajapan.com/news/maroka-uc...n-debut/52149/

A-TeensFan 17th November 2015 01:14 PM

I wouldn't say it has a storyline, just typically conversation before the real action kicks in :)) he's good in it :))

Minttulatte 17th November 2015 03:03 PM

Now he's a pornstar, too? Seriously, this guy does everything he can to get famous lol. :D

Aderianu 21st November 2015 10:09 AM

He really wants to try EVERYTHING?
dancing, music, politics, farming, porn...what will be next?

ayumisrael 21st November 2015 10:29 AM

I really wonder when his brain got screwed up because he just such an awesome dancer.
After the thing with ayu broke up though it's like his true self surfaces/he got really screwed up in his head.

Also, IT IS porn.

I don't judge porn stars though, I just don't understand what he tries to do and I don't think he understands what he wants from himself either.

tsumekaze_ 22nd November 2015 03:28 PM

If he CAN dance I don't get why lately he's been doing ANYTHING but dancing.
I mean, just go and work to a dance school, many people would apply for your lessons. Maybe he's too hungry for celebrity?

chocopockymaster 22nd November 2015 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ (Post 3173259)
Maybe he's too hungry for celebrity?

I don't know how you can call him anything but a fame-whore after all the stunts he's pulled, lol

Ryusei 23rd November 2015 10:49 AM

now when's he gonna go over to JGV?

SKYia 23rd November 2015 06:33 PM

I'm not surprised he does porn, but I'm surprised it's not gay porn. I know he's not gay but still after those gay scenes (from the movie which title I forgot) I was kinda expecting that.

ayu_ready? 23rd November 2015 07:28 PM

omg I died.

Aderianu 18th February 2016 09:58 AM

"MARO formula BODY program
The easiest way in the world to get a real beauty"

Beauty / Organic / Dance / Yoga

http://teachers.vision/portfolio-items/maro-ka

first 30 days for free, then 5000 yen per month

http://i.imgur.com/WXbhNDa.png

Loulines 18th February 2016 11:24 AM

Real beauty? *looks at Maro* no thanks I'd rather be ugly

Ryusei 19th February 2016 11:12 AM

He also started working at a host club lol so if you want maro as your host go ahead and ask him about ayu lol

tsumekaze_ 20th February 2016 08:39 PM

i can't with this guy anymore.

ayu_ready? 22nd February 2016 11:02 AM

he does online yoga for money? well, I can get it for free on Youtube, why I'd need his online lessons


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.