Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] Ayu to perform at Music Station 19 September (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123163)

Aderianu 19th September 2016 12:56 PM

http://i.imgur.com/qY5uvb6l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7FQ63oal.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cVYhaKNl.jpg

hayasaki 19th September 2016 01:01 PM

She looks so pretty. But that was quite an unappealing performance IMO

tokyoxjapanxfan 19th September 2016 01:02 PM

I loved that it was a wedding theme lmao

Ayu's the best troll of all

maxikot 19th September 2016 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3215788)
Ayu's the best troll of all

:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao

I enjoyed it, and as for TV live performance was really good ;) I loved that she used CDM evolution. Definitely she didn't do evolution that well for quite a time on TV.

Uknow! 19th September 2016 01:05 PM

It was pretty good, I enjoyed it.

I laughed due to the wedding theme.

Yannetakizawa 19th September 2016 01:06 PM

https://scontent-gru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...2c&oe=587FB318
https://scontent-gru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...ba&oe=586E77D3

truehappiness 19th September 2016 01:07 PM

That hair is very 1999 Ayu.

Chris85 19th September 2016 01:08 PM

Talk part:
https://twitter.com/ayu_tube/status/777840603644121088
M:
https://twitter.com/ayu_tube/status/777842799123181570

AyuGAME 19th September 2016 01:13 PM

she did amazing on Evolution..her vocal is so powerful..love the arrangement..and the she sang the "wow yeah" part is different...I LOVE IT!

M and season is kinda shaky..but Evolution is AMAZING!

YukiUsagi 19th September 2016 01:22 PM

Online Download Ayu part: http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...97#post3215797

Utada online: https://matching-c0c95.firebaseapp.c...ki/perfs#utada

Zeke. 19th September 2016 01:24 PM

Her face looks like it's getting longer for some reason. Or her nose flatter? I can't pinpoint it. Anyways, M didn't sound bad.

rikku1994 19th September 2016 01:24 PM

Ooh she is giving me late 90's Ayu vibe here!

ayuinh.k? 19th September 2016 01:26 PM

i wonder how many different colours of that a-nation 16 outfit she has LOL

Aderianu 19th September 2016 01:32 PM

http://i.imgur.com/bSHFYmvl.jpg

dreamalley 19th September 2016 01:40 PM

I love "M" but her singing was pretty terrible. The dress was gorgeous though.

"Seasons" and "Evolution" were better. But I kind of wish she'd done acapella versions of them. Keeping it simple and pretty.

Zeke. 19th September 2016 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3215804)

She looks so good here!

I love SEASONS but the way she has adapted it for her new voice and style of singing completely tarnishes the song. I don't mind that she would choose to sing this same song over and over; it's that she sings this song with THIS voice that makes it truly unfortunate. I appreacite the double effect of mono no aware however.

今日の声がよい音が鳴ると、明日もきっとよい音も鳴るぞ
そんな声が続いてく
そう思っていたあのころ

Chris85 19th September 2016 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YukiUsagi (Post 3215799)

Thank you so much! Utada wins easily. Can't wait for SONGS special with her.

holy_arrow 19th September 2016 01:59 PM

I enjoy this performance although M is quite bad but SEASONS and evolution is pretty good. evolution is very " Cirque de minuit" and I love it.

I think Ayu realized this stage is not for her only, She controlled her vocal more in evolution. It's not as energetic as in her tour but yes, this is the performance in public and she needs to do that.

p/s: um, she has a new dancer who is very handsome. He is behind Ayu at the end of evolution and Yochan is cute also :D

AyuGAME 19th September 2016 02:01 PM

I really blown away by Evolution performance..after watched it in HD its even better..I think this is one of her best Evolution performance...the "wow yeah" part is so powerful

the make up, hairstyle, costume everything is so fresh!!! I love it...

Ayu looks so young as well...

BlackSilence 19th September 2016 02:02 PM

she looks great in all the pics and that hair totally gives a vibe of her early days.

Also yeah she had a few notes off but i though she did really well in this!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.