Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ IV (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124848)

Evolution7/4 30th September 2020 08:17 AM

I am ALL for this LOL. Something new and different. I mean do we really need another round of army or leopord print goods?

~angel*ayumi~ 30th September 2020 08:54 AM

The goods are super creepy xD

Earth_maiden 30th September 2020 09:35 AM

There's a few comments on the Facebook page that they're terrible goods and "not cute" lol.

https://www.facebook.com/ayu.officia...85947321423352

I wouldn't buy them. :no

pommy48 30th September 2020 09:48 AM

Lol it looks like people are only liking the negative comments

I think it's an unique idea. Her previous goods all looked the same. That hoodie would be perfect for Halloween. I think the mug is the cutest and more acceptable design

Kanariyatachi 30th September 2020 10:18 AM

Hahaha people on Facebook are so bothered.
Ok I might be too. I like it in a way that she's doing the most random things nowadays and apparently can afford not to care, but I wouldn't let those items near my house. Love them, though. :D

"買い求める価値なし!!見にくいモノは嫌いです!!!"
:luv2

Toniayu123 30th September 2020 10:25 AM

I love the goods. But I HATE oversized clothing. Damn I would have loved to buy that shirt

maxikot 30th September 2020 10:50 AM

They are perfect for Halloween, people should be happy :D I love them as I am always up for weird, creepy stuff ^^

Aderianu 30th September 2020 12:18 PM

Hate them. I'm glad they are so ugly because I don't want to have any and will not spend money

Mikytaryan 30th September 2020 12:43 PM

Hah, as always, so many contrasting opinions! :))

I really like them, they are so creepy and perfect for autumn :grin

chocopockymaster 30th September 2020 01:44 PM

They’re not my cup of tea but my god it’s just good to see that she’s capable of doing something different

kendelle 30th September 2020 02:29 PM

After the initial thoughts I don't mind the mug or the design with Ayu's face. It's maybe even a bit cute? The hollowed out eyes aren't too bad, it's like some MS Paint ~ a e s t h e t i c ~ edit

I just wouldn't have it in my home hahaha

...but the A mark made out of fingers just creeps me out. 100% blerrrgh, I don't even want to look at them and I can't even begin to understand why. I dunno how cartoon fingers are so off-putting!

Anyway I did buy the ticket for the stream, I hope those goods aren't on display in the MC session lmfaooooo

Earth_maiden 30th September 2020 03:34 PM

Do we have instructions for how to buy a ticket? I'm feeling a bit brain dead at the moment. I try and click the "test" screen and nothing happens even though I'm using Google Chrome....

maxikot 30th September 2020 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 3328735)
Do we have instructions for how to buy a ticket? I'm feeling a bit brain dead at the moment. I try and click the "test" screen and nothing happens even though I'm using Google Chrome....

If I am correct under the dates and price there should be a picture with a Trouble tour logo which should take you to another page with the purchase button. It's here so try it out
https://live-on.mu-mo.net/ayu/serial?campaignId=165

Kacku 30th September 2020 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 3328735)
Do we have instructions for how to buy a ticket? I'm feeling a bit brain dead at the moment. I try and click the "test" screen and nothing happens even though I'm using Google Chrome....

AyuDoingThings on Twitter made a tutorial for this: https://twitter.com/AyuDoingThings/s...46477707055104

Earth_maiden 30th September 2020 06:20 PM

^Thank you guys, I figured it out with your help. :love I also had adblocker on so that's why I couldn't see the "test" screen. I was so confused.

BOUGHT MY TICKET!! :luv2

Chibi-Chan 30th September 2020 09:57 PM

I also just bought my ticket and am really excited!

lastminute 30th September 2020 10:54 PM

Same here! So excited!

DonkeyKongRemix 1st October 2020 02:36 AM

Those goods hurt to look at :(((

Chris85 1st October 2020 09:11 AM

Be careful what you wish for when you're asking for new merch ideas.

freedreamer 1st October 2020 11:24 AM

i hope the concert will be recorded T.T Im not gonna be available to watch at that hour


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.