Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

YotaLM21 27th May 2008 05:33 AM

Hi guys, I won the following items with tsuda:

~ayu-ro mix (now I kinda regret bidding on this one, because I just find out that "ayu-ro mix" has a 1st press (sleeve box) what I mean is that I didn't won the 1st press)

~ayu-mi-x II US+EU (sparkling case+postcard)

~ayu-mi-x II JPN (just the sparkling case.... no postcard u_u )



Oh and I got some enquiries and didn't know where to post them so I'll do it here and I hope someone can help me:

I'm from Mexico and I was trying to buy this "Get Smart box set" but they only ship within the united states (similar to what mu-mo shop does in japan) so I was wondering if any of you guys know a service similar to Cresent Shop, to work as a middle man so I can buy the dvds. If you do please let me know (PM if u want) and if you know how reliable that service is.... MANY THANKS!

polka-dot-jewel 27th May 2008 05:40 AM

Well, you could find someone who will be willing to accept the DVD and ship it to you (who lives in the US). I haven't heard of a US-middleman, actually... I mean, you could always Google one, haha.

Congrats on your wins, btw. =D

Milox 27th May 2008 06:27 AM

Whaaaaaaaaat!! Ayu-Ro-mix 1 had a first press????????????? noooooooo!! I didn't knew that lol, have never seen it!

And I'm from mexico too, and I hate when auctions like that have US only lol :(. I've never searched for a US middleman though.

astameth 27th May 2008 01:48 PM

Hum, Ayu-ro-mix 2 had a first press, but I'd never heard or seen a first press for ayu-ro-mix 1. :yconfused

I finally received my Mumo goods, for 20 ayupan only 5 different. :headache

I also received my snow white DVD :luv2

Milox 27th May 2008 01:57 PM

Yea that's what I was wondering... I have all first presses, if Ro 1 had one I would panic!!!

xD

polka-dot-jewel 27th May 2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astameth (Post 1479594)
Hum, Ayu-ro-mix 2 had a first press, but I'd never heard or seen a first press for ayu-ro-mix 1. :yconfused

I finally received my Mumo goods, for 20 ayupan only 5 different. :headache

I also received my snow white DVD :luv2

I don't think ayu-ro-mix 1 had a first press... eneabba doesn't say anything about it. (And they usually have the info for all Ayu release.)

Are you talking about the Snow White promotional DVD with Ayu's version of "Someday my Prince Will Come"?

Suteisi 27th May 2008 04:55 PM

I have a question for you guys...

Is there a difference between the OBIs on Overseas vers. and Japan vers.?

Milox 27th May 2008 07:49 PM

Yea. Most of the overseas ones have stuf wrriten in them in the front. I think the Heaven ones are bigger too.

Some packages arrived today... I have literally over 50 duplicates xD in singles

polka-dot-jewel 27th May 2008 08:10 PM

Wait, you have 50 singles, and a lot of the same are the same???????? lol Which ones?

And Neffiline - On some Chinese obi's, Ayu's name is written in Chinese...sometimes, the titles, too. A lot of it's translated into Chinese or whatever, depending on where it's sold.

Suteisi 27th May 2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 1479926)
And Neffiline - On some Chinese obi's, Ayu's name is written in Chinese...sometimes, the titles, too. A lot of it's translated into Chinese or whatever, depending on where it's sold.

Is it possible for the Overseas versions to have OBIs with Ayu's name written in japanese and the title in letters, just like Japan versions?

fanmail 27th May 2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neffiline (Post 1479936)
Is it possible for the Overseas versions to have OBIs with Ayu's name written in japanese and the title in letters, just like Japan versions?

my GUILTY OBI looks just like that

浜崎あゆみ | GUILTY

Suteisi 27th May 2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanmail (Post 1479967)
my GUILTY OBI looks just like that

浜崎あゆみ | GUILTY

And it's Overseas version?

Thanks ^__^ That's what I wanted to know~

Milox 27th May 2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 1479926)
Wait, you have 50 singles, and a lot of the same are the same???????? lol Which ones?

Pretty much all, except the re-issues of the cm ones... although I do have doubles of the cms ones xD

And can anyone help me out with this:



I got this 3 today, I dunno if they are overseas or what!
I own the ~japanese~ versions of these, so I know their obis aren't supposed to be that big in the front. From behind everything is the same as the "original" ones. I was thinking, oh maybe these 3 are overseas, but in the obi it says made in japan, avex trax, and all that. Same as the japanese version. Now, I know overseas don't have avex trax printed in the cd case. But these 3 do!!! haha

The only difference I have found is that in the side, you know where the cds say: AVCD and a number, this 3 say AVCX and a number.

So anyone know what these are?, I'm pretty sure they aren't fake either, all the contents are the same as the japanese version. I have never owned an overseas version so I dunno how they look xD

YotaLM21 27th May 2008 10:08 PM

I didn't know about the first press of ayu-ro mix either, but 3 days ago mindofjapan was selling a "ayu-ro mix JAPAN CD" and it DID included an sleeve box O_O

but I wasn't able to bid on it :(

Milox 27th May 2008 10:15 PM

You sure? This are the Ayu Ro he has sold:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ayumi-Hamasaki-C...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ayumi-Hamasaki-C...QQcmdZViewItem

unless you meant this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ayumi-Hamasaki-C...QQcmdZViewItem

Mari-chan 27th May 2008 10:33 PM

Ah.. you are using E-bay.com.. I'm using E-bay.de... I'm from Germany. (^_^)'''
On e-bay.de there are not really much sellers from Japan.

Milox 27th May 2008 10:35 PM

Just do advanced search and choose worldwide, won't matter which ebay u use :P

che0173 27th May 2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 1478757)
lol You're trying to correct someone's English when you don't even write proper English on here? Anyways, "because it is not the official legal version, it is allowed to sell it" sounds like it was translated using some website (Excite, Babelfish, etc). It should really be "I cannot sell it because it is not a legal copy" or something along those lines.

eBay or YAJ is where most of us buy our items, probably. ^^ That's where they're the cheapest, really...

No not really i think i know english better than that since it is my second language
i was translating it in the case of pretending to be that person
second language...*cough cough*
lols
yeaa kinda but i know english more than my first language now *EVIL LAUGH*
well yeaaa...i know wat u mean
but if i was that person that didn't know english properly
then thats wat he SHOULD have said... =D

Quote:

Originally Posted by astameth (Post 1479594)
Hum, Ayu-ro-mix 2 had a first press, but I'd never heard or seen a first press for ayu-ro-mix 1. :yconfused

I finally received my Mumo goods, for 20 ayupan only 5 different. :headache

I also received my snow white DVD :luv2

woahhh thats suchhh bad luck =(
5 different Ayupans wif 20 packets =\

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milox (Post 1480023)
Pretty much all, except the re-issues of the cm ones... although I do have doubles of the cms ones xD

And can anyone help me out with this:



I got this 3 today, I dunno if they are overseas or what!
I own the ~japanese~ versions of these, so I know their obis aren't supposed to be that big in the front. From behind everything is the same as the "original" ones. I was thinking, oh maybe these 3 are overseas, but in the obi it says made in japan, avex trax, and all that. Same as the japanese version. Now, I know overseas don't have avex trax printed in the cd case. But these 3 do!!! haha

The only difference I have found is that in the side, you know where the cds say: AVCD and a number, this 3 say AVCX and a number.

So anyone know what these are?, I'm pretty sure they aren't fake either, all the contents are the same as the japanese version. I have never owned an overseas version so I dunno how they look xD

ummm check the back of the OBI
if it is overseas version then it should have "for distribution in taiwan, hong kong etc"
or something like that
otherwise the japanese version only has for distribution in japan
and woahhh are those RIAJ stickers on the plastic wrap?
or inside the wrap
coz those make the CD look painful
lols
took me like...1 hour to remove like...5 of those stickers from my CD cases and CD's

Milox 28th May 2008 05:19 AM

Yea they are RIAJ stickers, and hmm it doesn't says anything about hong kong or the like. I googled the termination AVCX, and apparrently the are official "first releases" (First presses if you will) of the copy protected cds, except they got outdated and replaced by the usual ones. I guess I'll end up selling these 3 too xD

YotaLM21 28th May 2008 05:34 AM

SORRY!! SORRY GUYS!!! I got all confused >_<

I didn't mean "ayu-ro mix", I meant "AYU TRANCE", and now i'm TOTALLY sure, I checked the cover, eneabba doesn't say anything either though....


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.