![]() |
I'm so happy~! Ayu is doing so well on the charts and her sales are rising (*_*) Maybe the next album will sell more than her past three albums?! *wishful thinking* I really think she has a great chance with RnRC and her next album as well :heart
|
Quote:
Afterall, every copy they shippid, is money they got, if they shipped 400K of RnRC they got the money for them all, even if after that not all were sold. |
Quote:
1) Oricon doesn't cover all of the stores in Japan, so is it possible that close to 400,000 were sold? 2) Does that shipment figure included overseas stores? |
@aura~: thank you. If the avex sales include the shipments to all of asia then the 390k number on wiki is out of the question. Especially if the original shipment is 400k in japan. So wait. The avex sales should be more than 400k? @.@
Is there an official way to see these? And the asia sales. |
16th Week
Position: Official Sales: 744 Official Total Sales: 315,642 Crossed 315,000! :D |
Yay! Now for 320k
|
^ lol :yes
|
320k seems pretty much certain now! Go Ayu!
|
yeah~! I see 320K possible! why not?? :)
|
Awesome :D
|
315k !!!!! yay!!!!!!
|
315k awesome :D
|
sales are awsome!
|
i always imagine if oricon counts toward asian sales..
ayu sales may be still flyin so high up.. |
I don't think it'll get to 320k, but I'm definitely fine with 315k :)
|
ayu is at #13 now for yearly album
13 315,642 ***,744 Rock'n'Roll Circus / 浜崎あゆみ |
Quote:
2) No, cuz AVEX Taiwan for example is releasing it in Taiwan. |
320.000 is possible!!c'mon ayu
|
Wow, the sales still being good despite of the time and I think that 320k is possible, in some weeks it could get that sales! :-)
|
Tal, Week 16th rank 168th
168 744 *,315,642 浜崎あゆみ Rock’n’Roll Circus |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:22 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.