Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

AyUmIXx 8th February 2011 07:56 AM

^
^
oh yesss i love those answers of Ayu!!!

truehappiness 8th February 2011 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 2628734)
ayu is having paella as dinner.. Stan-chan is also there too

http://twitpic.com/3xle5z

congratsssss Spanish fans!

Ooo~ looks like squid ink paella! Yum.

AyUmIXx 8th February 2011 08:34 AM

^ yes that was aura told me, they put squid ink on it haha..
and ur tongue will turn out black bahaha~~

AyuGAME 8th February 2011 12:14 PM

she already back to Japan?

AyUmIXx 8th February 2011 12:30 PM

^ not yet, she's back to LA from SF :)

ayupan90 8th February 2011 05:09 PM

ayu eats the weirdest **** XD

Luja. 8th February 2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEWEL (Post 2628745)
I just want to share with you guys, I made a short video clip of our meeting yesterday, I got a hug (*^^*)!! (thanks Aaron for sending me the clip of her hugging me, I died!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF0IYBxhEi8

awww, this video is so sweet:heart do you guys have more video material? :)
haha at "this is the most stalkerish thing I've ever done". Whom of you said that? I had to laugh so much!!

by the way... do you think ayu keeps the pictures she takes with fans? The group ones I mean. She seems to really like them, but I wonder whether she keeps them or just posts them on twitter. .... now that I wrote it, the question is pretty irrelevant. I just had to think about it in this moment.

Keiichi_JPU 8th February 2011 11:09 PM

.. Is she still alive after eating that? I'm worried :(

Pieces_of_SEVEN 8th February 2011 11:28 PM

^^lmao she should be, unless you-know-who cooked it

ohsixthirty 8th February 2011 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 2628149)
^ woahhhh who printed miki's song for ayu?
is it arron????

well, i printed one for him in LA, and Aaron printed one for him in San Fran! :)

emi♡ 9th February 2011 01:06 AM

ayu eats the weirdest **** XD [2]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2629170)
^^lmao she should be, unless you-know-who cooked it

Then we have to be worried about Mannie not her! lol

JEWEL 9th February 2011 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luja. (Post 2629085)
awww, this video is so sweet:heart do you guys have more video material? :)
haha at "this is the most stalkerish thing I've ever done". Whom of you said that? I had to laugh so much!!

by the way... do you think ayu keeps the pictures she takes with fans? The group ones I mean. She seems to really like them, but I wonder whether she keeps them or just posts them on twitter. .... now that I wrote it, the question is pretty irrelevant. I just had to think about it in this moment.

lmao, it was my boyfriend who said that, the one in the yellow shirt.

ohsixthirty 9th February 2011 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayupan90 (Post 2628994)
ayu eats the weirdest **** XD

HAHA, your post seriously made me laugh out loud!!!! :yes

its so true though! Some of the crazy stuff Ayu eats horrifies me!!!! :dead

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luja. (Post 2629085)
awww, this video is so sweet:heart do you guys have more video material? :)
haha at "this is the most stalkerish thing I've ever done". Whom of you said that? I had to laugh so much!!

by the way... do you think ayu keeps the pictures she takes with fans? The group ones I mean. She seems to really like them, but I wonder whether she keeps them or just posts them on twitter. .... now that I wrote it, the question is pretty irrelevant. I just had to think about it in this moment.

i think she probably does. she had us send pics to her staff after meeting in LA. i assume that means she wanted to keep them. :yes

emi♡ 9th February 2011 01:52 AM

The turtle was the absolute worst though. omg. That has scarred me forever lol

waterballoon 9th February 2011 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2629170)
^^lmao she should be, unless you-know-who cooked it

Quote:

Originally Posted by emiko (Post 2629211)
Then we have to be worried about Mannie not her! lol

:roflmao oh u guys :heart

next we know, she will be eating innards O_O;

SURREAL__RAINBOW 9th February 2011 02:03 AM

next we know, she will be eating Hobo-J's paella

ohsixthirty 9th February 2011 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2629241)
:roflmao oh u guys :heart

next we know, she will be eating innards O_O;

I think Ayu is willing to eat almost anything, hahaha!

kendelle 9th February 2011 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2629170)
^^lmao she should be, unless you-know-who cooked it

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3...mortpaella.png

stivenoto 9th February 2011 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 2628759)
no offense to anyone, but that looks really unappetizing. :innocent

Agree....
:D

panda♥ 9th February 2011 03:07 AM

honestly, i wouldn't mind trying the squid ink paella or the turtle blood. XD it's not that big of a deal to me.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.