Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

Milox 28th May 2008 06:01 AM

Oh yeah, Ayu Trance 1 and 2 had first presses. The Ayu Trance first press is quite hard to find, I got lucky and bought from an auction that had both.

There is however, an unopened first press version of Ayu Trance in Yahoo if you can bid there.

YotaLM21 28th May 2008 06:12 AM

I received my package from dora today, I'll post a pic ^_^

@Milox:
oh my!! for bidding there..

hey! somos de mexico no? por qué no hablamos en español? jajaja para "biddear" (no me gusta la palabra "pujar" JAJAJA) en yahoo auctions necesitas usar cresent shop o te mandan hasta méxico?

cypher 28th May 2008 06:25 AM

Yeah there is a first-press version of Ayu- trance that comes with a hard cover box. That exact mindofjapan item was mine =).

YotaLM21 28th May 2008 06:31 AM

OMG cypher! Are you perfectodub26?!?!?!!?

Milox 28th May 2008 07:03 AM

Jaja si ami tampoco me gusta "pujar"

Anyway!, omg what a bad collector I am for not knowing this...

So I got a bunch of stuff today, I was looking through everything I got... and then this Free & Easy cd single shocked me! I was like omg I think I just got a bootleg. I already have the single, and Ayu's face is printed in the cd, but in this one it's only the sky.

So I went to http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/disco/sin...e_and_Easy.htm , and turns out F&E has a first press lol. Well now I have the 2 versions :P!

astameth 28th May 2008 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 1479753)
Are you talking about the Snow White promotional DVD with Ayu's version of "Someday my Prince Will Come"?

Yes, sealed :luv2

polka-dot-jewel 28th May 2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astameth (Post 1481091)
Yes, sealed :luv2

O_____O LUCKY. How much was it?

astameth 28th May 2008 10:06 PM

definitely too much, but I was really upset at that time (lost the last chance to have tickets for the AT at regular price), and I would have pay the double if needed.

Someone has already seen this poster ? I dunno if it's legit or not (I don't think so..):

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4748/postercw1.jpg

Milox 28th May 2008 11:30 PM

I've never seen it before, but doesn't looks official. but who knows! :O

LacusClyne 29th May 2008 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astameth (Post 1481294)
definitely too much, but I was really upset at that time (lost the last chance to have tickets for the AT at regular price), and I would have pay the double if needed.

Someone has already seen this poster ? I dunno if it's legit or not (I don't think so..):

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4748/postercw1.jpg

it's 100% NOT official poster, it's from taiwan.

how much is that? quite nice though, if it's cheap, it's still worth getting. (^_^)

Bad Wolf 29th May 2008 02:50 AM

Currently own this DVD:
- AT05: MY STORY

CDs I owned (lost them ;~;!):
- Duty
- A BEST

Recently Purchased / Coming Soon:
- A BEST 2 -WHITE (CD+2DVD version *_*)
- A MUSEUM 30th Single Collection Live

I'm not too concerned with getting *that* many things of Ayu's, just the things I know I'd really want to have.

polka-dot-jewel 29th May 2008 08:22 PM

Even though your collection is small, you have some really good things!! =)

I received two Ayupan's today (#'s 1 and 63), and I never realized how SMALL Ayupan's are!!! I always thought they were a tiny bit bigger. XD

astameth 29th May 2008 09:32 PM

Yup, when you have had an Ayupan in hand, you realize the fantastic work on Fan-made Ayupan

polka-dot-jewel 29th May 2008 09:45 PM

Oh, yeah, I've seen some amazing fan-made Ayupan, so those people must work super hard to make those look great.

Ayumi_lover 30th May 2008 05:01 AM

Is it possible to get somewhere new RAINBOW dvd audio??

polka-dot-jewel 30th May 2008 05:06 AM

^ That's out of print, so the only place you'll be able to get it new is either on eBay or YAJ, and who knows if either of those will have it. =(

Ayumi_lover 1st June 2008 05:41 AM

and another question. Why people not ordering Ayu's dvd audio? i think it's better than only to buy CD version(as for RAINBOW) and MY STORY is region free just without makings. But i didn't noticed any dvd audio in collections of AHS members((((

PS I will get MY STORY in few days(i hope it will be fast in customs)!!!

Bad Wolf 1st June 2008 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 1482657)
Even though your collection is small, you have some really good things!! =)

I received two Ayupan's today (#'s 1 and 63), and I never realized how SMALL Ayupan's are!!! I always thought they were a tiny bit bigger. XD


Aww, why thank you :> One of these days I hope to get more Ayu albums, specifically the ones I really like, as well as some more live DVDs, but for the most part I'm happy with having a collection based around what I like. XD Or maybe that's just me consoling myself cos I know I can't afford / have no hope of getting even HALF the stuff some of you lucky fans have.

Ayupans... Are they like the size of a cigarette lighter or something? They really do seem teeny - and easy to lose. I'd be afraid I'd misplace one of mine XD

astameth 1st June 2008 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 1485613)
and another question. Why people not ordering Ayu's dvd audio? i think it's better than only to buy CD version(as for RAINBOW) and MY STORY is region free just without makings. But i didn't noticed any dvd audio in collections of AHS members((((

PS I will get MY STORY in few days(i hope it will be fast in customs)!!!

hum, I have My story DVDA :o

rusuke 1st June 2008 10:01 AM

I just received my first ayu Cd!! It's GUILTY (CD+DVD).
I'll post the pic when i get chance.
I'm so happy........... I think it's overseas version because it has chinese translation and doesn't indicate if made in Japan. and the sticker in the clear plastic is in Chinese writings but It's ok.. As long as it's an authentic,genuine Ayu CD..


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.