Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] voice of you ::.Thread 30.:: (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98852)

Aozora 6th March 2010 06:57 AM

I think at least a couple new Chinese-only songs would be nice.

The entire album doesn't have to be original, but the Chinese fans deserve special songs for them :). Plus I think it would add a kind of uniqueness to them.

lanfix 6th March 2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2266314)
yea but what i mean is that they wont give her a completely new album with new songs, new mvs, etc

i feel is gonna be the same like what happened with VoE :(

Wew, I dont know why but it just sounds the company are... so mean and unkind :(

I agree about Chinese fans deserve something special, not only some cover songs from previous album.

noidea 6th March 2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huaka (Post 2261134)
I watched a preview of the concert and I don't like the way she sang Gunjou no Tani. Sounded weak compared to the recording. She sounds really weak in Ashita e no Sanka. Her high notes/wailing was really strained and warbly. Nothing compared to her earlier first performances of the song. Dunno if I want to watch it.

Like this:


True, but compared to the horrid vocals of recent TV performances she went 100 steps up.

I enjoyed VoY, it wasn't as amazing as people here say, but much better than I expected.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 6th March 2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lanfix (Post 2266551)
Wew, I dont know why but it just sounds the company are... so mean and unkind :(

I agree about Chinese fans deserve something special, not only some cover songs from previous album.


well if u think about it, she is not a hit yet neither in china or in japan.... so it would be really hard to put a lot of money on her and get nothing back from it :(

i actually feel that my life rested on the pictures (photobook, covers, artwork etc) more than on the music/videos itself.

VoE was such a good album... it was pretty obvious that they worked really hard to make that album great and almost having a single out of every song of it... which didnt seem to work.

so obviously my life needed to be a lower budget album that actually sold good in comparison to VoE and with much less! which is great i believe.

So even if the company sounds mean, i pretty much think they are doing a favor to alan, putting her voice and works out there so someday people will really appreciate her:P




im just wondering about this possible "Chinese new album". is it really gonna be like it happened with VoE? I think it would be fine if it comes with 3 to 4 new songs at least ^^ and im really hoping that they wont just put the chinese song on top of the japanese videos xD which sucked so much :x

zyoeru 6th March 2010 01:34 PM

Well let's at least hope the cover is different. :rolleyes

SURREAL__RAINBOW 6th March 2010 01:38 PM

^omfg if they use any of the same covers im seriously gonna rape her chinese producers

lanfix 6th March 2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2266610)
well if u think about it, she is not a hit yet neither in china or in japan.... so it would be really hard to put a lot of money on her and get nothing back from it :(

i actually feel that my life rested on the pictures (photobook, covers, artwork etc) more than on the music/videos itself.

VoE was such a good album... it was pretty obvious that they worked really hard to make that album great and almost having a single out of every song of it... which didnt seem to work.

so obviously my life needed to be a lower budget album that actually sold good in comparison to VoE and with much less! which is great i believe.

So even if the company sounds mean, i pretty much think they are doing a favor to alan, putting her voice and works out there so someday people will really appreciate her:P




im just wondering about this possible "Chinese new album". is it really gonna be like it happened with VoE? I think it would be fine if it comes with 3 to 4 new songs at least ^^ and im really hoping that they wont just put the chinese song on top of the japanese videos xD which sucked so much :x

Yea it's sad but you're right about they won't spend money too much for her :phew I hope more people will notice her later..

By the way I'm just finished watching Voice of You concert LOL After all this time... I'm so lateeee :vsad but however, IT's AWESOME :inlove :inlove
I think I don't have to say any, since all people here has said what I wanna say about this concert LOL Voice of You makes me believe that beauty and awesomeness doesn't need to come with luxury stage & effects.

tenshi no hane 6th March 2010 02:33 PM

Am I the only one who doesn't give a damn about her Chinese album(s)? xD I just want her to make more Japanese songs~

waterballoon 6th March 2010 03:43 PM

^ I'M WITH YOU LOL. I never listened nor cared about her Chinese songs actually...

zyoeru 6th March 2010 04:02 PM

Well, I listen to them, but they're not so good. :P

SURREAL__RAINBOW 6th March 2010 04:42 PM

lol i actually really like the chinese versions for ashita e no sanka and gunjou no tani!

the others are just meh... oh wait chi bi rocks too *o*

adantatu2 6th March 2010 06:54 PM

I prefer her japanese songs too.

Mary-Tina 6th March 2010 10:22 PM

alan @ SENGOKU MUSOU FESTIVAL (March 6th)
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7...rahbln5z1w.jpg
source

pommy48 6th March 2010 10:24 PM

I find it sad that alan isn't wearing her jade bracelet anymore >_<

zyoeru 6th March 2010 10:25 PM

Yeah...where is that jade bracelet nowadays?!

pommy48 6th March 2010 10:31 PM

It disappeared around the concert.....I guess it doesn't really match with outfits that she's wearing?

nemesisyume 6th March 2010 10:53 PM

omg she looks so awesome :luv2


Luja. 6th March 2010 10:55 PM

Which bracelet?
Sorry, I am a bad fan I don't know about it. >.<

The picture from SENGOKU MUSOU FESTIVAL looks great! Her smile is so cute.

pommy48 6th March 2010 10:57 PM

^ this one~
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...w_barks_jp.jpg
so i guess she still wore it during the concert~

Luja. 6th March 2010 10:59 PM

^ Ah, I saw it before, I remember now.
Thanks for the pic :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.