Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Ayu's English Album (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103164)

Mirrorcle Monster 17th August 2010 01:30 PM

Ayu's English Album
 
If Ayu releases an album in USA with english versions of her songs, what tracklist would you want?

Title:
Tracklist:
1.
2.Rule
3.is this LOVE?
4.Microphone
5.GAME
6.STEP you
7.Because of you
8.Don't look bacl
9.HEAVEN
10.Days
11.Sparkle
12.Sexy little things
13.Who....

U-GO-BOY 17th August 2010 01:35 PM

uuh cool idea..

01. A Song for XX
02. Moments
03. Rule
04. STEP you
05. BLUE BIRD
06. evolution
07. Sparkle
08. fairyland
09. NEXT LEVEL
10. HANABI
11. Dearest
12. Mirrorcle World
13. Days
14. Together When...
15. Who...
Bonus Track:
16. Key ~eternal tie ver.~

Keiichi_JPU 17th August 2010 02:03 PM

Mini-album:

1. Mirrorcle World
2. GAME
3. Kiss'o'kill
4. It was
5. blossom
6. STEP you
7. Sparkle
8. Crossroad

(No idea what Crossroad is gonna sound like, but we want this album to be up-to-date, right! :D)

crea_spain 17th August 2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly Zerase (Post 2457147)
If Ayu releases an album in USA

why ONLY in USA? :D if she releases an English album will be for ALL THE WORLD!!!!!!! ~A World is ONE~

NintendoHTF1242 17th August 2010 02:17 PM

1.) Bridge to the sky
2.) NEXT LEVEL
3.) taskinst
4.) Sexy little things
5.) tasking
6.) Interlude
7.) Don't look back
8.) taskinillusion
9.) Over
10.) The Judgement Day
11.) Jump!
12.) montage
13.) Disco-munication
14.) Sparkle
15.) Interlude Mash-Up (Special Bonus Track)

kalikagai 17th August 2010 02:19 PM

Album "reBIRTH"
01. prelude to Marionette
02. Marionette
03. Decision
04. End of the World
05. The Judgement Day
06. is this LOVE?
07. (miss)understood
08. criminal
09. Because of You
10. HOPE or PAIN
11. About You
12. Kaleidoscope --> add: or Not yet
13. Microphone
14. count down
15. GREEN
16. Mirrorcle World
17. HEAVEN
Very hidden track: Memorial Address

Pieces_of_SEVEN 17th August 2010 02:50 PM

no no no no no no no no no please no
I hope this never happens
I'm pretty sure it won't

but if it did, I kinda think she'd do new songs like BoA and hikki did...

Sandre 17th August 2010 03:07 PM

1. A Song for XX
2.Who...
3. kanariya
4. SEASONS
5.evolution
6.Free & Easy
7.Voyage
8. Memorial address ~take2 version~
9. CAROLS
10.HEAVEN
11.Secret
12. Mirrorcle World
13.Curtain call
14.Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
15.You were...

PoetGirl 17th August 2010 03:10 PM

I hope it never happens too, I dont want her to be a flop lol.

but I would like tracklist like this:

1) Pieces of SEVEN
2) End of the World
3) Pride
4) Don't look back
5) GREEN
6) Naturally
8) Sparkle
9) M
10) Mirrocle World
11) Rule
12) LOVE 'n' HATE
13) WE WISH
14) momentum
15) MY ALL

aisubeki 17th August 2010 03:41 PM

Ooooh I like that thought. I think she'd probably do new songs too, but I like to pretend :D

1 I am..
2 opening run
3 connected (can you tell I am... is my favorite album? :roflmao)
4 monochrome
5 game
6 blossom
7 last links
8 hanabi ~ep. II~
9 seasons
10 guilty
11 microphone
12 rollin'
13 happy ending
14 ever free
15 M
16. kiss'okill

Picaflor 7/4 17th August 2010 04:05 PM

I'd probably have to go with songs people are familiar with, or songs that would make it in the american industry. Of course we can all say "let's pick her most coolest, favorite songs by her" but if it is an album full of songs that are just weird, it will not make it in america. wonder girls, seven, utada, boa, koda kumi all flopped in america with their english music.

But...I'd probaby go with

01. Connected
02. Whatever
03. everlasting dream
04. Dearest
05. Seasons
06. JEWEL
07. tasking
08. Microphone
09. Startin'
10. About you
11. criminal
12. GREEN
13. LOVE 'n' HATE
14. STEP you
15. Last Links
16. Curtain call

Yoake 17th August 2010 04:05 PM

For english album I think rock!! Don't ask me why XD

1. the Judgement Day
2.Microphone
3.because of you
4.Talkin' 2 Myself
5. Is this LOVE?
6.identity
7. Love 'n' Hate
8. Heartplace.
9.1LOVE
10. Count down
11.last links.
12. powder snow
13. Bold & Delicious
14. Memorail address
15. New song (Maybe call 4 you) + Hide track

JackieRos 17th August 2010 05:03 PM

simple all songs from Duty and I am... and RAINBOW

rakeru 17th August 2010 05:09 PM

I couldn't create a whole tracklist but I think a few would go over best with the English-speaking crowd:

1. Sparkle
2. (don't) Leave me alone
3. Don't look back
4. evolution
5. fairyland
6. GAME
7. HEAVEN
8. Lady Dynamite
9. my name's WOMEN
10. Microphone
11. Ladies Night
12. LOVE 'n' HATE

Oh look. I did make full tracklist!

Shirlaay 17th August 2010 05:10 PM

1 Rule
2 NEXT LEVEL
3 You were..
4 Sexy Little Things
5 Moments
6 Microphone
7 HEAVEN
8 Beautiful Day
9 BALLAD
10 Sparkle
11 kiss o' kill
12 MY ALL
13 (don't) leave me alone
14 Don't Look Back
15 MOON

Pieces_of_SEVEN 17th August 2010 05:19 PM

If it ever did happen though, I'd hope that she would have utada-like english and NOT BoA engrish.

AyumiAi 17th August 2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2457187)
no no no no no no no no no please no
I hope this never happens
I'm pretty sure it won't

but if it did, I kinda think she'd do new songs like BoA and hikki did...

Yea i would like new songs, but then again i'd be scared she'd change her style to try and fit North American music which is like sex...
Example Utada Hikaru she went from singing stuff like beautiful world to
singing songs in english that go... "Your easy breezy and im Japaneasy....."
hope that never happens to Ayu

Miku 17th August 2010 07:55 PM

haha.. plz Ayu no english album but wanna make a tracklist for it :laugh
1. SURREAL
2. Replace
3. HONEY
4. Duty
5. Kanariya
6. Naturally
7. Daybreak
8. Poker face
9. too late
10. TO BE
11. UNITE!
12. Fly high
13. Sparkle
14. evolution
:yes

Larien 17th August 2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2457187)
no no no no no no no no no please no
I hope this never happens
I'm pretty sure it won't

but if it did, I kinda think she'd do new songs like BoA and hikki did...

Agreeing on the "no!" But HELL NO. I don't want Ayu trying to break into the US music industry, ESPECIALLY if it's along the lines of BoA or Utada Hikaru. Their plans seemed to have been to amp up the sex appeal and sap the life and worth from their lyrics/songs. :(

ownsarai 17th August 2010 07:56 PM

I would hope she would do new material for an English album, if it ever happened.
If she remade songs I don't think it would be as original. Though there are a few staples I would love to hear her sing in English, like Who... and A Song For xx.

Larien 17th August 2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyumiAi (Post 2457415)
Yea i would like new songs, but then again i'd be scared she'd change her style to try and fit North American music which is like sex...
Example Utada Hikaru she went from singing stuff like beautiful world to
singing songs in english that go... "Your easy breezy and im Japaneasy....."
hope that never happens to Ayu

This. Just...ugh. >.<

Delirium-Zer0 23rd August 2010 11:42 PM

I think if Ayu came here, they'd have to market her as a more Bjork-ish "weird" type artist, cuz that's the only foreign music that does any kind of business in the states. If you're from a non-english-speaking country, you better be stereotypically strange, or else no one knows where to put you. So I think Ayu would do best if the songs were more of her "quirky" and raw rock type of songs like "Sexy little things" and "alterna." She'd never make it as a radio-friendly pop artist here.

Marketing for Utada was a failure cuz "Exodus" shoulda been stuck in with music by, like, The Postal Service and stuff like that. But they put her in World Music and R&B. They really couldn't do the pop marketing with her at the time (although they probably could now, since pop has taken a weird techno turn over the last two years or so).

That said, I'd love to hear Ayu tackle an english album, but one intended for Asia as a whole, not one intended for the west. I'd like to hear it as an experiment, but I don't think it should be promoted here.

gallowsCalibrator 23rd August 2010 11:47 PM

I hope she won't go to Western industry :( Utada's English album wasn't my favorite of hers by far; I only liked like, 3 songs :( But if she ever did, I'd want her to make new songs :yes

amorphose 23rd August 2010 11:47 PM

I honestly don't want an English album from Ayu at all... Her voice isn't suited to sing in English at all, in my opinion. I just wouldn't like it, I don't think.

In Utada's defense, Easy Breezy was a joke. Ever fan knows that. Sure she amped up the sex appeal, but she said she always wanted to do that but couldn't in Japan. Not all her songs are just about sex though. Some of her deepest and best lyrics are in English. Kremlin Dusk, anyone?

Delirium-Zer0 24th August 2010 03:55 PM

Kremlin Dusk was amazing. And I think Devil Inside REALLY was the best "single material" song from the album, they should have really pushed it more and forgotten Easy Breezy completely.

And YMMWTBAM was just.... AMAZING!! The video, the song... the lyrics to that one were pretty good too. I really wish they'd pushed that one more outside of the UK, cuz it was epic. If I'd never heard of Utada before and saw that, I'd have been a fan for life.

I think the quirkyness might have made her interesting to a certain audience.

channy 24th August 2010 04:13 PM

I do not think that Ayu's music will ever work for american music business. Look at US pop girls. They are all dirty and sexual. And Ayu?? Just cute! Everything but sexual!

So most won't western people probably will not appreciate her kind of image/music as well as I guess, most people wouldn't like her to sing japanese (English + Ayu? NO WAY!!).

Actually this is why I only listen to japanese pop; it's way less sexual than any other country's pop industry <3

Picaflor 7/4 24th August 2010 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 2463719)
I think if Ayu came here, they'd have to market her as a more Bjork-ish "weird" type artist, cuz that's the only foreign music that does any kind of business in the states.

I want that. I'd rather keep her doing the music she does and label her as the "odd" singer, than americanize her music and make it sound like something utada did with her second album. change around her music genre to have it really appeal to americans.

C+R+E+AYUMI 25th August 2010 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly Zerase (Post 2457147)
If Ayu releases an album in USA with english versions of her songs, what tracklist would you want?

Title:
Tracklist:
1.
2.Rule
3.is this LOVE?
4.Microphone
5.GAME
6.STEP you
7.Because of you
8.Don't look bacl
9.HEAVEN
10.Days
11.Sparkle
12.Sexy little things
13.Who....


I like your traclist and i believe it could be successfull

asmAyumi1992 25th August 2010 09:43 AM

A Song for xx
Fly High
Trauma
SURREAL
evolution
July 1st
HONEY
Ladies Night
Microphone
MOON
crossroad

and...

Whole songs in NEXT LEVEL.

GREENdays 25th August 2010 05:44 PM

OMG I love this idea so much!

1. Ladies Night
2. Mirrorcle World
3. JEWEL
4. Free & Easy
5. STEP you
6. (don't) Leave me alone
7. Because of you
8. 1 LOVE
9. End Roll
10. don't look back
11. ourselves
12. Sparkle
13. Connected
14. Together When...

Delirium-Zer0 25th August 2010 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 (Post 2464382)
I want that. I'd rather keep her doing the music she does and label her as the "odd" singer, than americanize her music and make it sound like something utada did with her second album. change around her music genre to have it really appeal to americans.

Totally! Trying to Americanize Ayu, on the surface, would definitely seem to be a good idea, but the american public wants americans to be american and foreigners to be foreign. Ayu would do better over here with songs like "Sexy little things" and "Free & Easy" and probably cutesy stuff like "Beautiful Fighters." Why? Because America associates Japan with two things - overly cute things, and really weird things. Ayu would need to be REALLY Japanese for anyone to care.

amorphose 25th August 2010 07:13 PM

Sadly, even if they marketed her as really Japanese, I still don't think she'd get anywhere... The only cases I can think in which foreign artists were marketed the way Americans perceive those people to be is... Sean Paul and William Hung. William Hung was a total joke and wouldn't have ever happened had he never auditioned for American Idol and Sean Paul... well I guess he's the anomaly.

PinkShinigami 25th August 2010 08:26 PM

Hope this won't happen :laugh

fuawas 25th August 2010 08:54 PM

Good idea haha

1. Mirrorcle World
2. Because of You
3. Daybreake
4. forgiveness
5. I am...
6. alterna
7. Free & Easy
8. 1 LOVE
9. countdown
10. Heartplace
11. NEVER EVER
12. Memorial Address

That'd be a perfect english album imo xD


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.