Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   does this remind you of something? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107048)

hidekirby 23rd January 2011 01:08 PM

does this remind you of something?
 
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/8...1009061606.jpg

"Old" fashion book found in a library in Paris last summer. ;)

Midori-chan 23rd January 2011 01:18 PM

Ah yes, I think I have seen something similar to this before!! :D

But I kinda like this pic more than Ayu's covers...only the face of the model looks weird.

AyuGAME 23rd January 2011 01:19 PM

you mean mirrorcle world cover?

ayufan- 23rd January 2011 01:19 PM

it remind me of this shoot

asmAyumi1992 23rd January 2011 01:20 PM

Took 3 seconds to remember :P Yeah, very MW-ish :yes

hidekirby 23rd January 2011 01:22 PM

Yeah, GREEN/Days too. I won't be surprised Shimomura took inspiration from this.

PoetGirl 23rd January 2011 01:50 PM

Honestly, this is very common shoot so I doubt it was particular inspiration from this

Kanzaki 23rd January 2011 02:44 PM

Yup. But with that one closed eyes she looks akward. I like the red roses better...but Ayu pulled it off better imo.

Chibi-Chan 23rd January 2011 03:19 PM

Yes, it does. And I really like the pic!

JackieRos 23rd January 2011 03:48 PM

Kana nishino trying to pull a mw look?
Then yes.

I like this better than mw rawr where can I find scan of this?
Or who is that model?

Kazeyomi 23rd January 2011 03:50 PM

^
The model is Gemma Ward.

I remember that pic :yes I really love it especially for red roses, although I'd like her more with both open eyes rather than one close. So Ayu do it better :laugh.

Picaflor 7/4 23rd January 2011 04:23 PM

It reminds me of a mix between green/days, and mirrorcle world. With a small hint of I am...

Melodie 23rd January 2011 06:05 PM

A bit similar to Mirrorcle World, but honestly, I think it's a coincidence.

love in music 23rd January 2011 06:16 PM

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/589/mirrorcleworld.jpg http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5986/gemmawardid.jpg
yep, the poses are very similar and the hairstyles look similar too.. but I don't think anything was copied. comparing the pics reminded me just how beautiful ayu is.

BlackSilence 23rd January 2011 06:17 PM

i would have loved if Ayu had this kind of pose just with both eyes open, it would have been gorgeous :D

SakuraReyna 23rd January 2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayufan- (Post 2617365)
it remind me of this shoot

Same here....and the model for that pic...her face is kind of strange-looking...her eyes look kinda squished....

And yeah, it's alot like MW's cover.....

Mirrorcle Monster 23rd January 2011 06:53 PM

I saw tha book on a library and tried to take a pic!!! It reminds a lot to MW!

hearted 23rd January 2011 06:56 PM

woah i wish ayu did a similar expression like the model, its so much nicer :love

love in music 23rd January 2011 07:03 PM

^ lol really? the wink is so awkward. it'd probably look even more awkward w/ayu doing it too

hearted 23rd January 2011 07:06 PM

^lol i actually meant her other expressions (lips and stuff) and not the wink XD maybe its also the pose that makes the model version nicer

love in music 23rd January 2011 07:38 PM

^they both have their mouths slightly open so I don't see much of a difference there (except gemma's lips have such a strange shape to them.. some people like it but I don't.. maybe that's what you like?)

fantasma3c 23rd January 2011 09:32 PM

Dude did she get socked in the eye?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 23rd January 2011 10:45 PM

I thought of Days/GREEN first.
But I immediately thought of Namie before ayu.

pommy48 23rd January 2011 10:50 PM

Umm it didn't remind me of Days/GREEN because it reminded me more of this
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/9266/025nhc.th.jpg
(From a 2007 Popteen issue)

(miss)understood 23rd January 2011 11:18 PM

no

hidekirby 24th January 2011 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2617822)
Umm it didn't remind me of Days/GREEN because it reminded me more of this
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/9266/025nhc.th.jpg
(From a 2007 Popteen issue)

Who is the photographer?

pommy48 24th January 2011 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidekirby (Post 2617908)
Who is the photographer?

It says at the top....umm 永谷和也

gothicayu 24th January 2011 11:18 PM

they do look alike i like both phtoshoot

username 29th January 2011 04:50 AM

I love gemma ward! doll-like model..

emi♡ 29th January 2011 05:01 AM

honestly stuff like this never reminds me of artists...

it's like...so typical. Messy hair, flowers or butterflies, or some nature thing...

meh.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.