Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Tiffany Supports Love & Hope (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109208)

ohsixthirty 23rd May 2011 04:01 AM

Tiffany Supports Love & Hope
 
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/a...rty/photo1.jpg

Leslie Kee's photobook for the earthquake:

tiffany.co.jp

Quote:

FOREWORD BY TIFFANY & CO.
TIFFANY & CO. is proud to support LOVE & HOPE by LESLIE KEE, dedicated to the people of Japan who suffered from the Eastern Japan earthquake and tsunami disaster. We wish this book will be a long-lasting testament to the hope for rebuilding the country, in addition to the donation to the Japanese Red Cross Society generated by the proceeds of the sale of this book. For TIFFANY, Love and Beauty are for today, tomorrow and always.
Stephane LAFAY
TIFFANY & CO. Japan President
Releasing on June 1, 2011 for 5,250 yen. Japanese fans said it would feature many other celebrities including Gaga and J-lo.

Thanks to Aura for sending me the link, and Bigtop for digging up the twitter pictures!

Cropped out the bigger pic from the website:

TeamAyu2004 23rd May 2011 04:08 AM

Oh, cool! Amazing!
I wonder where I can order mine??

ohsixthirty 23rd May 2011 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2690941)
Oh, cool! Amazing!
I wonder where I can order mine??

発売場所:Amazon.co.jp®、AOYAMA Francfranc

^i think amazon.co.jp, but i've never ordered from them. i guess its ok for those of us overseas. can anyone confirm?

Bigtop 23rd May 2011 04:12 AM

Thanks for sharing!

TeamAyu2004 23rd May 2011 04:13 AM

^
Amazon japan?? I order through them all the time. Its super cheap and I get my stuff super fast (without having to pay for extra shipping)
When i order my Love Songs album I got it in 3 days.. :thud
I couldnt believe it.

Bigtop 23rd May 2011 04:17 AM

Now could somebody extract the SWF file from this link? I think the quality extracted from the SWF will definitely be higher than the ones that we've been previously seeing.

http://www.tiffany.co.jp/Locations/E...hppromo=NJLH11

EDIT: I think I found another one! (Source: http://ameblo.jp/ayu-soulmate/entry-10900529396.html)
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6...1245704545.jpg

ohsixthirty 23rd May 2011 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 2690948)
Now could somebody extract the SWF file from this link? I think the quality extracted from the SWF will definitely be higher than the ones that we've been previously seeing.

http://www.tiffany.co.jp/Locations/E...hppromo=NJLH11

do you mean this?


truehappiness 23rd May 2011 04:19 AM

HOLY CRAP AYU IS GORGEOUS OH MY GOD

Sorry, seriously though... MY BREATH HAS LEFT ME.

ohsixthirty 23rd May 2011 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 2690948)
EDIT: I think I found another one!

that picture is old though...weird.

jbrat2219 23rd May 2011 04:22 AM

Godasaki looks drop dead gorgeous!

truehappiness 23rd May 2011 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsixthirty (Post 2690952)
that picture is old though...weird.

They might be reusing it for the book. The shot is gorgeous though, haha.

The information from kayzu:

There will be two covers. One with the short haired Ayu and the other one with the shoot from Cawaii. The contents are the same.




The size is B4 and there are 252 pages. 200 different female celebrities from 32 countries participated in the photobook's creation.

Bigtop 23rd May 2011 04:31 AM

ohsixthirty
Oh, thanks!

jbrat2219 23rd May 2011 04:32 AM

I really want it!!! I hope Ayu has the most pictures xD;

TeamAyu2004 23rd May 2011 04:41 AM

I hope some sell links pop up soon, I want to preorder this baby!

Bigtop 23rd May 2011 04:45 AM

At last check, $64.30 in USD equivalent, €45.43 in Euro equivalent (currency-to-currency values, regardless of currency, subject to change by stock market conditions).

TeamAyu2004 23rd May 2011 04:49 AM

^
do you know where to preorder it?
I couldnt find it on amazon.

truehappiness 23rd May 2011 04:58 AM

It is still not up.

I guess it might be up in the next few weeks or so? Maybe even tomorrow.

jbrat2219 23rd May 2011 05:05 AM

I'm so sad I don't have the money to buy this right away but I'll get a copy one day!

Kirshwasser 23rd May 2011 05:08 AM

oh my GOD !!!!!. She is really the queen of beauty !!

Choyan 23rd May 2011 05:28 AM

O: Here comes Leslie Kee xD!!!

Exciting!! :D

love in music 23rd May 2011 05:28 AM

she is so stunning & sexy. queen ayu totally deserves being on the cover. I wish all the pages were of her though.

tetsuo69 23rd May 2011 05:36 AM

like the cover ^^

truehappiness 23rd May 2011 05:36 AM

252 pages of Ayu and Leslie would be heaven.

Choyan 23rd May 2011 05:37 AM

^ *like*.

I thought he was doing her new tour photobook?

truehappiness 23rd May 2011 05:38 AM

He is.

I guess they did the shoot for this as well around the same time?

From Misa-chan:
Quote:

ayukiTA1978106: Is the tour pamphlet to be shot by the golden combi?
ayu_19980408: Yes (*^^*) Leslie has started shooting from the costume rehearsals ☆

asmAyumi1992 23rd May 2011 06:02 AM

She's purely gorgeous!!

Bigtop 23rd May 2011 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2690954)
The information from kayzu:

There will be two covers. One with the short haired Ayu and the other one with the shoot from Cawaii. The contents are the same.




The size is B4 and there are 252 pages. 200 different female celebrities from 32 countries participated in the photobook's creation.

252 pages is quite a LOT... (If there's text-only pages, I'm only interested for scans of pic-only pages and any page where there's a combination of text and pic(s))...

EDIT: Where can I find the complete scans for the Cawaii photoshoot? I'm quite interested... (see: http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...5&postcount=34)

Neo Daydream 23rd May 2011 06:26 AM

GORGEOUS! I want! ^^

sanzo2011 23rd May 2011 06:29 AM

she looks awesome!

brener 23rd May 2011 06:33 AM

omg. this picture made my day *--* <3

Polyrhythm 23rd May 2011 06:39 AM

That hair makes her look younger...strangely....but I don't really like it. LOL. Nice photograph....as always from Leslie Kee...

YuriChan 23rd May 2011 06:41 AM

*speechless* :heart

Bigtop 23rd May 2011 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsixthirty (Post 2690952)
that picture is old though...weird.

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2690954)
They might be reusing it for the book. The shot is gorgeous though, haha.

Now I know where that particular Cawaii photoshoot was - it was from May 2008 - three years ago...

(Scans: http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71939)

Overall, I think the first picture (the one that Ayu has short hair) is my favorite because not only it's newer, she kind of looks a bit cooler there. (But this is more of a beauty shoot...)

se7entheaven 23rd May 2011 06:47 AM

I wanna cry. SO F-ING GORGEOUS

tinka69 23rd May 2011 06:56 AM

Oh wow. This is too good to be true!

ストロボ・EdGE 23rd May 2011 06:57 AM

I WANT. Amazing.

pUrpLeSn0w 23rd May 2011 07:09 AM

omg the cawaii shoot is nniiiiiccccceeee~!!

truehappiness 23rd May 2011 07:10 AM

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/news/110523.html

Ehh, are they only printing 2500 copies? It appears that 100% of the 5,250 yen goes towards victims of the earthquake/tsunamis? If that is the case, they will raise 13,125,000yen if they sell every book, which I believe they will, lol.

auss246 23rd May 2011 07:18 AM

She looks gorgeous!!!!! :P

Bigtop 23rd May 2011 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2691019)
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/news/110523.html

Ehh, are they only printing 2500 copies? It appears that 100% of the 5,250 yen goes towards victims of the earthquake/tsunamis? If that is the case, they will raise 13,125,000yen if they sell every book, which I believe they will, lol.

:thud

Okay, now that's something that I'm not looking forward for. Only 2,500 copies. I'm not sure if anyone here at AHS will grab one of these limited copies...

TENSO address, anyone?

C+R+E+AYUMI 23rd May 2011 07:28 AM

OMG she's more gorgeous than ever, stunning, a real goddess in her 30s

tokyoxjapanxfan 23rd May 2011 07:52 AM

The books will only go on sale online at Amazon.co.jp starting from June 1st.

Other than that, they will be purchasable at the LOVE & HOPE event at Omotesando Hills, between May 27th - 31st, as well as at the Francfranc in Aoyama starting from June 1st.

There will also be an autograph session at the event, where Leslie will sign the purchased books.

I believe the 2,500 copies online pertains to sales starting from June 1st. I believe if you go to the event, there's no limited amount so you are sure to get one. But I could be wrong.

From team ayu:
Spoiler:

☆レスリー・キー写真展「LOVE & HOPE」会場先行販売 (表参道ヒルズ本館B3Fスペースオー) ※入場料無料
【販売期間】5/27(金)~31(火)
27日(金)11:00-17:00
28日(土)11:00-21:00
29日(日)11:00-20:00
30日(月)11:00-21:00
31日(火)11:00-18:00
クローズ時間は毎日異なります。(最終入場はクローズ時間の30分前まで)

会場ではチャリティ写真集が先行販売されるほか、レスリー・キーのサイン会も開催いたします。

☆Amazon.co.jp
【販売期間】6/1(水)~

☆Francfranc青山
【販売期間】6/1(水)~

*I realize this was just posted above. haha

YUKARI 23rd May 2011 08:21 AM

I don't like that they use an old photo, but a new one is great!

dreamland2.0 23rd May 2011 08:29 AM

Really gorgeous!!!!!!

Mayayu 23rd May 2011 08:34 AM

Beautiful Ayu, jewelry & lighting!!!
Thanks a lot for sharing!

hearted 23rd May 2011 08:41 AM

ohmygod that cover is just gorgeous :O

natapan 23rd May 2011 08:44 AM

I don't understand why they always use tons of photoshop with ayu. She doesn't need it. Anyway she looks really good thought, even if her lips look so big lol ♥

Anybody knows all the celebrities that have participated on it?

AyUmIXx 23rd May 2011 08:47 AM

the pics are very gorgeous..specially the short hair one..
ayu eyes look so mesmerizing!
so perfect!

truehappiness 23rd May 2011 08:51 AM

The only ones listed in Japanese articles were GaGa and Jennifer Lopez along with Mao Asada [the ice skater who is an Ayu fan]~

I am pretty sure a lot of big female celebs from all over the world will be participating though. If they've participated in Leslie's work before, it's likely that they'll be in this. Like... Anna Tsuchiya or Devon Aoki.

tokyoxjapanxfan 23rd May 2011 08:58 AM

Maybe Leah Dizon? :O haha. I'd love to see her in it... Here's hoping :-\

Zeke. 23rd May 2011 09:04 AM

OMG My mouth dropped at this photo. Wow, Ayu is gorgeous.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 23rd May 2011 09:07 AM

Hoping to see more western artists like Britney, Rihanna, Beyoncé, :inlove


So we can only get it through Amazon and TeamAyu??

natapan 23rd May 2011 09:09 AM

^^^ I was asking because of Anna Tsuchiya... Lol She usually works with Leslie and I hope she participated on this too...

Awww! I want to see all the pics! This photobook looks gorgeous and full of LOVE&HOPE ^O^

TheBaronAndAyu 23rd May 2011 09:13 AM

TBH I think Ayu looks kinda wierd in this photo >_<
But it's still nice :)
Even though the second photo is old I like it better.

*eris* 23rd May 2011 09:25 AM

She looks amazingly amazing...

wow...

Out of words...

inspire_rmx 23rd May 2011 09:44 AM

OMG!!!! Leslie Kee is freaking amazing with Ayu. Always managed to take gorgeous shots of Ayu. Perfect pic. Totally took my breath away

thatstacey 23rd May 2011 09:44 AM

This was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning.

Did Ayu work with Leslie Kee on another charity book (2004 maybe?) or was that with a different photographer? I can picture the shoot, but can't remember any of the other details.

I do remember that book being really expensive (at least to my high school self). This one seems a lot more reasonable.

LadyDynamite 23rd May 2011 09:47 AM

oh my god, ayu looks se gorgeous *____* ♥ i want the book!!


and i hope anna tsuchiya will be there too~

natapan 23rd May 2011 09:59 AM

The more I see it, the more I like it ♥

Yoake 23rd May 2011 10:19 AM

*.* she's so beautiful!

miroro 23rd May 2011 10:23 AM

wow:thud such amazing cover! she looks so gorgeous

Choyan 23rd May 2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatstacey (Post 2691094)
This was a nice surprise to wake up to this morning.

Did Ayu work with Leslie Kee on another charity book (2004 maybe?) or was that with a different photographer? I can picture the shoot, but can't remember any of the other details.

I do remember that book being really expensive (at least to my high school self). This one seems a lot more reasonable.

It was "SUPER STARS"
there was 640 pages and costs about $250-300(?) US XD~

Linoa62 23rd May 2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2691062)
The only ones listed in Japanese articles were GaGa and Jennifer Lopez along with Mao Asada [the ice skater who is an Ayu fan]~

I am pretty sure a lot of big female celebs from all over the world will be participating though. If they've participated in Leslie's work before, it's likely that they'll be in this. Like... Anna Tsuchiya or Devon Aoki.

I saw an article from ELLE Japan, and it says that among the 200 celebrities 81 are Japanese women and they mention Mao Asada (as you said), Uehara Hiromi or Tominaga Megumi.
EDIT: It's Ai Tominaga & not Megumi. Thanks to natapan for pointing it out ^^

And Lady Gaga (as you said), Naomi Campbell, Beyoncé and Cindy Crawford are in this photobook too.
EDIT 2: Devon Aoki is also mentioned on Omotesando Hills' website: http://www.omotesandohills.com/event/

http://www.francfranc.com/jp/news/20...ranc_lovehope/
http://www.elle.co.jp/fashion/news/L...d-HOPE-11_0523

natapan 23rd May 2011 10:45 AM

^ You mean Ai Tominaga right?

MissElin_ 23rd May 2011 10:50 AM

Gorgeous! I would love to get this book but that seems to be a bit hard. :P

Linoa62 23rd May 2011 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natapan (Post 2691113)
^ You mean Ai Tominaga right?

Oh you're right!
Google Translation translated her first name as being Megumi o_O

ownsarai 23rd May 2011 11:01 AM

Ayu looks gorgeous~ I love this new picture. ^^

freedreamer 23rd May 2011 11:10 AM

i dont remember if i posted here but DAMN AYU IS TRULY THE QUEEN!!! being on the cover when there is GAGA and BEYONCE...HOLA!
that beauty shot is magnificent

natapan 23rd May 2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna62 (Post 2691117)
Oh you're right!
Google Translation translated her first name as being Megumi o_O

Yeah, it always happens xDDD

zoomzoom 23rd May 2011 11:21 AM

Amazing photo, he really knows what he's doing. I wish they'd work together more.

Mirrorcle World ~longing future~ 23rd May 2011 11:39 AM

TT ^ TT I want ayu only version, if so I won't hesitate :S

greenteadrinker 23rd May 2011 11:41 AM

I want this book so much but alas I have no money. :(

rusuke 23rd May 2011 11:45 AM

She's really gorgeous at the first pic.

Thanks a lot!

Corvina 23rd May 2011 11:50 AM

Hm, beautiful photo, but I'm not hyping over it. She had better ones, her lips aren't that great. I prefer the old SCawaii one, that's gorgeous!

I'm curious to see a whole list with all female celebrities participating.

JackieRos 23rd May 2011 12:01 PM

No wonder the other pic looked familiar.
They should've had taken a new pic or not put a second one.

I saw this in fb and I didn't even recognized her, I thought she was a Chinese model for a jewelry campaign or something.
I love this lots.

ayumisrael 23rd May 2011 12:38 PM

Stunning stunning stunning!!

Chibi-Chan 23rd May 2011 12:59 PM

I must have this!

elvesword 23rd May 2011 01:17 PM

SOOO beautiful!!!I really want to see other photos as well :)

TITANIC 23rd May 2011 02:22 PM

oh GOD this freaking amazing. one of the best photoshot ever

hidekirby 23rd May 2011 02:23 PM

Gorgeous! Thank you very much!

panda♥ 23rd May 2011 02:28 PM

She looks gorgeous! :D I hope she keeps the short hair for a while.

ayuayu798 23rd May 2011 03:11 PM

WOW Ayu is so Gorgeous! I def want to buy this!

Kagome-chan 23rd May 2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

lesliekeesuper LESLIE KEE
写真集「LOVE & HOPE」参加アーティスト(Part 1) AI、ICONIQ、浅田真央、安室奈美恵、綾瀬はるか、杏、杏里、井川遥、井上真央、今井美樹、岩堀せり 、上原ひろみ、内田有紀、梅宮アンナ、大貫妙子、香里奈、菊地凛子、北川景子、木村佳乃、草刈民代、倉木麻 衣、黒木瞳 。
So the artists on the first part of the photobook are: Namie Amuro, AI, ICONIQ, Mai Kuraki, Hitomi Kuroki, Mao Asada, Ayase Haruka, Anne, Anri, Haruka Igawa, Mao Inoue, Imai Miki, Iwa Seri, Hiromi Uehara, Yuki Uchida, Umemiya Anna, Taeko Onuki, Karina, Rinko Kikuchi, Keiko Kitagawa, Yoshino Kimura, Kusakari Tamiyo.

JackieRos 23rd May 2011 03:35 PM

Namie in the photobook! yes yes

Mari-chan 23rd May 2011 03:37 PM

Uhh... greate shot. Is that the only Ayu-Pic in that book?

Kagome-chan 23rd May 2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

写真集「LOVE & HOPE」参加アーティスト (Part 2) 黒木メイサ、倖田來未、沢尻エリカ、篠原涼子、SHIHO、TAO、滝川クリステル、檀れい、知花くらら、 土屋アンナ、寺島しのぶ、常盤貴子、富永愛、仲間由紀恵、中山美穂、長谷川潤、浜崎あゆみ、平原綾香、広末涼子。

写真集「LOVE & HOPE」参加アーティスト(Part 3) 深田恭子、藤原紀香、前田敦子、真木よう子、松嶋菜々子、松島花、松任谷由実、MALIA、MIKI、三浦 りさ子、水原希子、道端ジェシカ、観月ありさ、宮沢りえ、桃井かおり、森理世、安田成美、山田優、米倉涼子 、梨花 。

Koda Kumi, Meisa Kuroki, Erika Sawajiri, Ayu etc..

asmAyumi1992 23rd May 2011 03:47 PM

So, the short haired Ayu photo is the cover of the book?

Linoa62 23rd May 2011 03:51 PM

From Misa-chan's blog
Quote:

Leslie Kee, who was filming and visiting in Ishinomaki City and Onagawa Town, Miyagi Prefecture during the earthquake, was rendered shocked and wordless by the disaster. As a photographer who started his career here, he wanted to bring “LOVE & HOPE” to Japan, his beloved 2nd home, by putting together 200 portraits of female celebrities from 32 different countries, taken during his 7-year stay in NY, into a charity photobook. Limited to 2500 copies, these will be released for sale on 1 June 2011. The entire price of 5,250yen will go directly to Japan Red Cross, for the affected regions.

Photographer: Leslie Kee’s World’s 200 Most Beautiful Women Come Together with “Love & Hope” Charity Photobook
『TIFFANY SUPPORTS “LOVE & HOPE” LESLIE KEE』

Release Date: 1 June 2011
B4 size. 252 pages
Price: 5,250yen
Cover: Hamasaki Ayumi
*2 different covers are available, with the same content within.
Participating Artistes: 200 celebrities from 32 countries
*Photobook contains photos of 200 celebrities from 32 countries, Hamasaki Ayumi included.
*This is not a photobook of Hamasaki Ayumi.
<<How to Purchase>>

☆ Leslie Kee Photo Exhibition 「LOVE & HOPE」 Venue Purchase (Omotesando Hills Main Building B3F Space-Oh) *Free Entrance

【Sales Period】 27 May ~ 31 May
27 May – 11:00~17:00
28 May – 11:00~21:00
29 May – 11:00~20:00
30 May – 11:00~21:00
31 May – 11:00~18:00

Purchase at this venue is before the actual release date, and the book will be signed by Leslie Kee.

☆ Amazon.co.jp
【Sales Period】 1 June~

☆ Francfranc Aoyama
【Sales Period】 1 June~
Does that mean that we'll get "old" pics? According to his official site he moved to NY in 2002, so that means pics taken from 2002 to 2009?

Bad Wolf 23rd May 2011 03:56 PM

PRAISE THE EMPRESS
SO BEAUTIFUL PERFECT GORGEOUS

Heavenly 23rd May 2011 04:32 PM

I'd like to order it but i don't know how to do with Amazon.co.jp :( :(

thatstacey 23rd May 2011 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly (Post 2691254)
I'd like to order it but i don't know how to do with Amazon.co.jp :( :(

I haven't ordered from Amazon.jp in a while, but they have an option to view all important purchasing information in English. :)

jbrat2219 23rd May 2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2691019)
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/news/110523.html

Ehh, are they only printing 2500 copies? It appears that 100% of the 5,250 yen goes towards victims of the earthquake/tsunamis? If that is the case, they will raise 13,125,000yen if they sell every book, which I believe they will, lol.

I thought they said it would be readily available, not limited? D: Crap, how am I going to get a copy now...

Kana×Shin 23rd May 2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 2690948)

^is there a bigger version of this photo?

HTMSD 23rd May 2011 04:59 PM

according to Leslie's Twitter~

Quote:

part 1 AI, ICONIQ, Mao Asada, Namie Amuro, Haruka Ayase, Anzu, Anri, Haruka Ikawa, Mao Inoue, Miki Imai, Iwa Seri, Hiromi Uehara, Yuki Uchida, Anna Umemiya, Taeko Onuki, Karina, Rinko Kikuchi, Keiko Kitagawa, Yoshino Kimura, Tamiyo Kusakari, Kuraki Mai, Kuroki Hitomi.

part 2 Kuroki Meisa, Koda Kumi, Erika Sawajiri, Ryoko Shinohara, SHIHO, TAO, Kuristel Takigawa, Dan Rei, Kurara Tachibana, Anna Tsuchiya, Shinobu Terashima, Takako Hitachi, Ai Tominaga, Yukie Nakama, Miho Nakayama, Jun Hasegawa, ayumi hamasaki, ayaka hirahara, Ryoko Hirosue

part 3 Kyoko Fukada, Norika Fujiwara, Atsuko Maeda, Yoko Maki, Nanako Matsushima, Hana Matsushima, Yumi Matsutoya, MALIA, MIKI, Risako Miura, Noriko Mizuhara, Jessica Michibata, Arisa Mizuki, Rie Miyazawa, Kaori Momoi, Michiyo Mori, Masami Yasuda, Yuu Yamada, Ryouko Yonekura, Rika

part 4 Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Devon Aoki, J.Lo, Lily Cole, Paris Hilton, CHristina Aguilera, Choi Ji Woo, Lin Chi ling, Tsui Chan

part 5 alan , ANGELABABY , ANGELA REYNOLDS , ANJA RUBIK , CARMEN KASS , LISA CANT , RILA , SONOMI , YUKARIO , & more models

asmAyumi1992 23rd May 2011 05:08 PM

Oh.. so that the cover of this photobook is Ayu!! AWESOME!!!

Kazeyomi 23rd May 2011 05:27 PM

o my gosh she's stunning in the first pic :luv2 and dunno why but her big lips doesn't look odd this time :D
and woah there are Namie, Kuu, Mai Kuraki, alan and ICONIQ too :heart I'd really love to get this photobook.

ayufan- 23rd May 2011 05:36 PM

she looks georgus, only her nails look too fake

AyuHamasaki01 23rd May 2011 05:38 PM

omg she looks absolutely gorgeous :thud

LacusClyne 23rd May 2011 05:55 PM

i would try to get it, but then.. the limited 2500 copies aren't thrilling me. (-_-)

natapan 23rd May 2011 06:46 PM

ICONIQ!! NAMIE!! AI TOMINAGA!! AYU!! LADY GAGA!! LILY COLE!! ANNA TSUCHIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! *_____*

I'm dying... seriously


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.