Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Party Queen will be released in Taiwan on 23rd March (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113055)

KarenPang 16th March 2012 07:09 AM

Party Queen will be released in Taiwan on 23rd March
 
^______^ yay avex Taiwan has already updated at their end in that all 3 editions of Party Queen will be released next Fri aka 2 days after Japan's release date :heart

as denoted by the catalogue no. AVJ (Hong Kong press is AAJ)

CD ; NT378 (US$12.80+) [AVJCD10500] - http://www.5music.com.tw/CDList-C.asp?cdno=433405679018

CD + DVD ; NT408 (US$13.82+) [AVJCD10500B] - http://www.5music.com.tw/CDList-C.asp?cdno=433405679017

CD + 2DVDs ; NT488 (US$16.53+) [AVJCD10500A] - http://www.5music.com.tw/CDList-C.asp?cdno=433405679016

Ah I'm so going to order the CD only & CD + 2DVDs editions now xD & someone did commented in the other thread I've made on which's cheaper (Hong Kong or Taiwan press)

Well here's your answer :p

yamadashun 16th March 2012 07:30 AM

thanks for the info! been waiting for 5music!

but can i ask if the concert DVD in CD+2DVD version has subtitles? and does this OS version come with the AR stage thing?

kiseki89 16th March 2012 07:41 AM

trying to rmb my login id

Refix 16th March 2012 07:41 AM

Ah! As I expected! Yippe for the sooner and cheaper release!!
Thanks for sharing.

Mirrorcle Monster 16th March 2012 07:57 AM

Are the Taiwan versions as good as Hong Kong ones?

Foyuki 16th March 2012 07:59 AM

actually except for the Traditional Chinese Translations TW press is much better

Mirrorcle Monster 16th March 2012 08:01 AM

^ what is that?

KarenPang 16th March 2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamadashun (Post 2834539)
thanks for the info! been waiting for 5music!

but can i ask if the concert DVD in CD+2DVD version has subtitles? and does this OS version come with the AR stage thing?

mmm the concert should have traditional Chinese subtitles & I think you're able to switch them on/off unlike in the past where it's inbuilt

I don't know about the AR stage thing though :x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly Zerase (Post 2834551)
Are the Taiwan versions as good as Hong Kong ones?

The Taiwan press is frankly much better to me , in terms of quality & etc

Foyuki 16th March 2012 08:06 AM

^
^
they will translate the title(such as Party Queen - 派对女王) and some tracks if u don't mind. but HK press won't have it .but the quality TW press is better for sure.

KarenPang 16th March 2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foyuki (Post 2834561)
^
^
they will translate the title(such as Party Queen - 派对女王) and some tracks if u don't mind. but HK press won't have it .but the quality TW press is better for sure.

yeah & I'm sure the OBI for the Taiwan press will be the long 1 as my previous copies of her albums that're Taiwan press are like that as well

Here're some of the song titles that were translated to Chinese by avex Taiwan

1 Party queen ; 派對女王
2 NaNaNa
3 Shake It ♥
4 taskebab
5 call
6 Letter
7 reminds me ; 憶起
8 Return Road ; 回首之路
9 Tell me why
10 a cup of tea
11 the next LOVE
12 Eyes, Smoke, Magic
13 Serenade in A minor
14 how beautiful you are

Kinda odd they only translated 3 outta 14 , I have no idea how they decide which song/s to translate the title/s to Chinese & vice versa o_O

yamadashun 16th March 2012 10:37 AM

^yes, my question always is that.

looking at the details in 5music page, i dunno whether those description is only a translation from the japanese site or they really mean to have it:

■同時發行CD+DVD+DVD、CD+DVD、CD三個版本。初回特典封入以世界最高水準的AR技術製作 的「ayupan AR」應用程式專用的舞台紙模型。

this line stated that the first press is going to include the AR paper stage. \(^o^)/

KarenPang 16th March 2012 12:56 PM

avex Taiwan usually tends to include the same 1st press bonus items that the Japan press get so you're in luck , don't worry about it :D

Likewise this time round for the special packaging of the CD + 2DVDs of Party Queen

CD+DVD+DVD初回限定式樣:專輯兩片裝+演唱會DVD的透明盒裝式樣!(售完為止)

http://www.5music.com.tw/CDList-C.asp?cdno=433405679016

jbrat2219 16th March 2012 01:14 PM

Does this site deliver to the States?

pommy48 16th March 2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamadashun (Post 2834603)
^yes, my question always is that.

looking at the details in 5music page, i dunno whether those description is only a translation from the japanese site or they really mean to have it:

■同時發行CD+DVD+DVD、CD+DVD、CD三個版本。初回特典封入以世界最高水準的AR技術製作 的「ayupan AR」應用程式專用的舞台紙模型。

this line stated that the first press is going to include the AR paper stage. \(^o^)/


The details from 5music are taken from Avex Taiean's website, so they will have it.

douggn 16th March 2012 01:26 PM

It shouldn't be long before YESASIA gets the other versions but so much cheaper

Anchang 16th March 2012 01:26 PM

Taiwan version will be on yesasia?

douggn 16th March 2012 01:29 PM

Sorry, I meant the Chinese Versions but that wont be until after the release of the Japanese Version though

douggn 16th March 2012 01:33 PM

found this info on ebay

Released by avex asia Limited (HK) [Same Quality as Japan Version]

Release at 29th March, 2012 - PRE - ORDER

KarenPang 16th March 2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2834670)
Does this site deliver to the States?

yes 5music do accept overseas orders , I've been ordering from them for close to a year & they're great , way better than YesAsia :innocent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anchang (Post 2834678)
Taiwan version will be on yesasia?

nope , YesAsia only sells Hong Kong press of her stuff :o

L.... 16th March 2012 03:53 PM

Taiwan press's obi are in chinese ?

AyuGAME 16th March 2012 03:56 PM

Taiwan version!!! i will buy this...cheaper and the quality is better...

but cd + 2dvd version cover (T_T) i'm afraid my custom will hold it...and think that is porn dvd...

KarenPang 16th March 2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.... (Post 2834739)
Taiwan press's obi are in chinese ?

yes & the centre is white while for the wordings , they will use light blue

You don't get that for Hong Kong press though :O

SolarAngel 16th March 2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiseki89 (Post 2834544)
trying to rmb my login id

Sigh same problem. I'm trying to remember my password.

*hearT_Place* 16th March 2012 11:46 PM

$12.80 for the CD version?! That's only a little bit more expensive than it would have cost to buy the CD on iTunes, had avex still had her stuff in the US store (*cough*stupid avex*cough*). FANTASTIC!! :love

ayuuk 16th March 2012 11:50 PM

Yay I love Taiwan Press CDs! :) And it's really cool that the first press will have ayupan AR stage thingy! :D

I think I am going to order all three versions of it LOL

dawnjadeyin 17th March 2012 09:51 AM

i thot there is another version with the power of music concert. So this version is not gonna come out in taiwan right?

kinix 17th March 2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawnjadeyin (Post 2835143)
i thot there is another version with the power of music concert. So this version is not gonna come out in taiwan right?

There's only 1 version of POM concert that is currently being released but in blu ray and DVD. The word “LIMITED EDITION” is just the title of the POM during the last few concert days.
The other concert released is CDL ~HOTEL Love songs~ which is being included only with PQ CD+2DVD version.
I don't think that there might b subs for the CDL~HOTEL Love songs~ not sure if they can do the translation and subbing that fast. But let's pray =)

douggn 17th March 2012 12:14 PM

The info form avex taiwan about the release

google translated
Ayumi Hamasaki launch of the 13 original album, "Party Queen party queen. Included with Japanese TV drama theme song "how beautiful you are, plus unpublished song a total of 14 ultra-luxury brand new original album! Whole song is in London recording project, and invited many active in the forefront of the world music industry's top recording teacher and music together to create the completion of this new song full of world-class luxury, and the ambitious masterpiece. Also be issued in three versions of the CD + DVD, CD + DVD, CD,. First Edition Premiere enclosure "ayupan AR application-specific production stage the world's highest level of AR technology paper model. DVD-1 containing three tracks shot in London, four music videos and behind the scenes of total 8 video deluxe collection of DVD-2 included the 2011 New Year's Eve at the Yoyogi National Stadium First Gymnasium organizes about New Year's Eve concert to mobilize 12,000 people Ayumi Hamasaki 2011-2012 New Year's Eve concert HOTEL Love songs ~ ". CD + DVD + DVD First Press Limited Edition Style: album two pack + Concert DVD transparent boxed style

派對女王(CD+2DVD)
Party Queen
CD+2DVDAlbum
2012/03/23 | AVJCD10500/A
濱崎 步推出第13張原創專輯「Party Queen 派對女王」。收錄含日劇主題曲「how beautiful you are」,加上未曾發表的新曲共14首的超豪華全新原創專輯! 全曲於倫敦進行錄音工程,並邀請多位活躍在世界音樂業界最前線的頂尖錄音師以及音樂人共同打造,完成這張滿 載世界級水準的新曲,充滿野心的豪華大作。同時發行CD+DVD+DVD、CD+DVD、CD三個版本。初 回特典封入以世界最高水準的AR技術製作的「ayupan AR」應用程式專用的舞台紙模型。DVD-1含於倫敦拍攝的3首曲目,共4首音樂錄影帶以及4段幕後花絮合計8段影片豪華收錄! DVD-2收錄2011年除夕夜於國立代代木競技場第一體育館舉辦約動員12000人的跨年演唱會「濱崎 步 2011-2012 跨年演唱會A~HOTEL Love songs~」。CD+DVD+DVD初回限定式樣:專輯兩片裝+演唱會DVD的透明盒裝式樣

kiseki89 17th March 2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 2834741)
Taiwan version!!! i will buy this...cheaper and the quality is better...

but cd + 2dvd version cover (T_T) i'm afraid my custom will hold it...and think that is porn dvd...

lol...

Anyway I have ordered it yesterday (after finding my login and recalling password) and it is taken to be a 3 unit package


Quote:

Originally Posted by Foyuki (Post 2834561)
^
^
they will translate the title(such as Party Queen - 派对女王) and some tracks if u don't mind. but HK press won't have it .but the quality TW press is better for sure.

Actually these translations will only be found on the obi... the Cd casing/booklet itself is like Japanese press

*hearT_Place* 18th March 2012 01:46 AM

When I went to sign up for an account, the site said they needed an account number (google chrome's translation of 帳  號); is this just something I make up, like a username?

EDIT: nevermind, I figured it out.

Thanks so much for linking to this site!

Neko★munication 18th March 2012 09:53 AM

How reliable is 5music for ordering to North America? Does anyone know how long it'd take and stuff? Cause yeah, they seem almost to good/cheap to be true :laugh Just wondering before I put my order in. Do any of these orders go to Oricon as well?

KarenPang 18th March 2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko★munication (Post 2836257)
How reliable is 5music for ordering to North America? Does anyone know how long it'd take and stuff? Cause yeah, they seem almost to good/cheap to be true :laugh Just wondering before I put my order in. Do any of these orders go to Oricon as well?

I've ordered from 5music since 2010 & yeah they're really awesome . I've ordered stuff for US friends before & they usually take about 1 - 2 weeks for items to arrive

the difference between 5music & YesAsia is that 5music only ship items to overseas using registered airmail so it's secure & you can track your parcels online

And no whatever 5music's selling is all Taiwan press so it's not counted towards Oricon but at least it's counted towards Taiwan's own Japanese chart haha

dawnjadeyin 18th March 2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 2835147)
There's only 1 version of POM concert that is currently being released but in blu ray and DVD. The word “LIMITED EDITION” is just the title of the POM during the last few concert days.
The other concert released is CDL ~HOTEL Love songs~ which is being included only with PQ CD+2DVD version.
I don't think that there might b subs for the CDL~HOTEL Love songs~ not sure if they can do the translation and subbing that fast. But let's pray =)

ohh so the taiwan version of the power of music concert is not gonna be out so soon? i do not see any news on it?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th March 2012 05:11 PM

^^They're not releasing them together, like in Japan?

Neko★munication 18th March 2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2836262)
I've ordered from 5music since 2010 & yeah they're really awesome . I've ordered stuff for US friends before & they usually take about 1 - 2 weeks for items to arrive

the difference between 5music & YesAsia is that 5music only ship items to overseas using registered airmail so it's secure & you can track your parcels online

And no whatever 5music's selling is all Taiwan press so it's not counted towards Oricon but at least it's counted towards Taiwan's own Japanese chart haha

Thanks :D It'll be my first time ordering from them (mostly 'cause I'm too impatient to wait for YA to put up their OS versions :laugh) so I hope everything goes well ;)

KarenPang 19th March 2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawnjadeyin (Post 2836356)
ohh so the taiwan version of the power of music concert is not gonna be out so soon? i do not see any news on it?

I'm very sure avex Taiwan will release the Power Of Music DVD since they've done it for her previous DVDs

I don't see why they will not do that but it takes a while for avex Taiwan to get this info reflected at their end

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2836530)
^^They're not releasing them together, like in Japan?

nah I don't think so , it's usually rare for that to happen

I know that Rock'n'Roll Circus & the ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ DVD were released together on the same day in Japan but at Taiwan's end , Rock'n'Roll Circus was released on 16th April 2010 while the ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ DVD was released on 23rd April 2010 :O

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko★munication (Post 2836741)
Thanks :D It'll be my first time ordering from them (mostly 'cause I'm too impatient to wait for YA to put up their OS versions :laugh) so I hope everything goes well ;)

lol I always prefer to order from 5music anyway xD , I never like to order from YesAsia with them being so slow & they only sell Hong Kong press of her stuff which I slightly don't prefer since I feel Taiwan press's better than Hong Kong press imo

ayuuk 19th March 2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2836889)
I'm very sure avex Taiwan will release the Power Of Music DVD since they've done it for her previous DVDs

Avex Taiwan will definitely release the POWER of MUSIC DVD. In the past it's usually one week later than Japan. This time round it seems to be slightly longer, maybe on Friday, April 6th. People who are interested can continue checking Avex Taiwan's official website and 5 music to see if this is confirmed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2836889)
lol I always prefer to order from 5music anyway xD , I never like to order from YesAsia with them being so slow & they only sell Hong Kong press of her stuff which I slightly don't prefer since I feel Taiwan press's better than Hong Kong press imo

Agree, I also think Taiwan press is better! ;) Also 5 music is much faster than YesAsia! :) Btw, KarenPang, are you gonna order Japan versions, for the album and for the Blu-ray?

KarenPang 19th March 2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2836906)
Avex Taiwan will definitely release the POWER of MUSIC DVD. In the past it's usually one week later than Japan. This time round it seems to be slightly longer, maybe on Friday, April 6th. People who are interested can continue checking Avex Taiwan's official website and 5 music to see if this is confirmed.

it wouldn't make any sense if avex Taiwan don't release the POWER OF MUSIC DVD since they've been producing Taiwan presses of her VCDs/DVDs from ayumi hamasaki countdown live 2000-2001 A VCD til now

Quote:

Agree, I also think Taiwan press is better! ;) Also 5 music is much faster than YesAsia! :) Btw, KarenPang, are you gonna order Japan versions, for the album and for the Blu-ray?
yeah I still feel Taiwan press's much better than Hong Kong press , because of the quality & also extra effort that avex Taiwan bother to put into making them & also I usually get my items that I ordered from 5music about 1 week's after its shipping date , unlike YesAsia which takes 2 weeks for me :o

And nah I never order Japan press for ayumi's albums as they're so costly for me to afford , all of her studio & best albums that I own are all OS press x)

ayuuk 19th March 2012 02:11 AM

Is there a Singapore version, as well?

KarenPang 19th March 2012 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2836943)
Is there a Singapore version, as well?

I don't think Warner S'pore willl be making Party Queen since they've stopped making Singapore presses of ayumi's albums with the last 1 that they've made was Rock'n'Roll Circus

for Love songs & FIVE , they imported the Hong Kong/CD + DVD press to be sold here :grumpy & might as well as quality wise , Singapore press cannot make it big time :o

ayuuk 19th March 2012 01:53 PM

I read from Twitter that Avex Taiwan will give Party Queen postcard if you buy any of the three versions.

kinix 19th March 2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2836889)
I'm very sure avex Taiwan will release the Power Of Music DVD since they've done it for her previous DVDs

I don't see why they will not do that but it takes a while for avex Taiwan to get this info reflected at their end



nah I don't think so , it's usually rare for that to happen

I know that Rock'n'Roll Circus & the ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ DVD were released together on the same day in Japan but at Taiwan's end , Rock'n'Roll Circus was released on 16th April 2010 while the ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ DVD was released on 23rd April 2010 :O



lol I always prefer to order from 5music anyway xD , I never like to order from YesAsia with them being so slow & they only sell Hong Kong press of her stuff which I slightly don't prefer since I feel Taiwan press's better than Hong Kong press imo

I think it's normal for taiwan version to be released later than the japanese version as they need to do the extra subbing for the MC and songs.
Thus, for the PQ concert DVD to be released so early, I think either it's not being sub or there's not much for them to sub (eg. no MC.)
It's really kinda rush for them to do the subbing, unless they got the soft copy earlier then the past and thus able to get the subbing on time.

Neiluj 19th March 2012 06:28 PM

I live in France and I'd like to buy overseas versions from Taïwan.
Do you know a good website ?

Earth_maiden 19th March 2012 06:41 PM

Any word on the Power of Music DVD OS release? I'm worried it will take a month or so like Kuu's OS releases have been...

*hearT_Place* 19th March 2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2836906)

Agree, I also think Taiwan press is better! ;) Also 5 music is much faster than YesAsia! :) Btw, KarenPang, are you gonna order Japan versions, for the album and for the Blu-ray?

Wow they are fast! I put in an order for some CDs (not PQ) on Saturday night, and they shipped out today! That's WAY faster than it's ever been with Yesasia!

Also, I like what I'm hearing about Taiwan press. I'm looking forward to getting my stuff :)

KarenPang 20th March 2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2837251)
I read from Twitter that Avex Taiwan will give Party Queen postcard if you buy any of the three versions.

oh that's cool , kinda reminds me of GUILTY since they also gave out postcards at that time when avex Taiwan released it

but I'm not motivated to buy all 3 editions of Party Queen , just CD + 2DVDs will do for me xD


Quote:

Originally Posted by Neiluj (Post 2837485)
I live in France and I'd like to buy overseas versions from Taïwan.

Do you know a good website ?

- http://www.5music.com.tw/cdmus-c.asp?mut=F
- http://www.ccr.com.tw/list.php?i=3#e...c=&d=desc&st=p

Both 5music & CCR have physical CD shops in Taiwan itself & I know since I speak from experience as I went to Taiwan last Dec & I saw both shops that exist in Taipei xD

But between both websites , I go with 5music as I'm more familiar with the way how things work at their end but both of them do ship overseas & they only use registered airmail

douggn 20th March 2012 01:12 AM

Bah Austria but no Australia with 5 music. So much for Australia part of Australasia :( odd

KarenPang 20th March 2012 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggn (Post 2837693)
Bah Austria but no Australia with 5 music. So much for Australia part of Australasia :( odd

you talking about the shipping destination option when you checkout ?

you should select this :O

Europe, America, Australia and other regions

http://i41.tinypic.com/syvv55.jpg

5music should be able to ship items to Australia , it doesn't make sense if they can't do that :O

douggn 20th March 2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2837716)
you talking about the shipping destination option when you checkout ?

you should select this :O

Europe, America, Australia and other regions

http://i41.tinypic.com/syvv55.jpg

5music should be able to ship items to Australia , it doesn't make sense if they can't do that :O

Thanks Ill give it a shot. I didn't see that

Neiluj 21st March 2012 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2837674)
- http://www.5music.com.tw/cdmus-c.asp?mut=F
- http://www.ccr.com.tw/list.php?i=3#e...c=&d=desc&st=p

Both 5music & CCR have physical CD shops in Taiwan itself & I know since I speak from experience as I went to Taiwan last Dec & I saw both shops that exist in Taipei xD

But between both websites , I go with 5music as I'm more familiar with the way how things work at their end but both of them do ship overseas & they only use registered airmail

Thanks ! ;)

pommy48 21st March 2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 2837490)
Any word on the Power of Music DVD OS release? I'm worried it will take a month or so like Kuu's OS releases have been...

It will be released on April 6th.

HTMSD 26th March 2012 08:07 PM

anyone could make little tutorial how to order from http://www.ccr.com.tw/index.php ? '__'a I want to order PQ in 5music, but they said that it already sold out :(

KarenPang 27th March 2012 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTMSD (Post 2842423)
anyone could make little tutorial how to order from http://www.ccr.com.tw/index.php ? '__'a I want to order PQ in 5music, but they said that it already sold out :(

much as I want to help , I never have ordered anything from Chia Chia Records before D:

Another alternative is for you to order the HK press via HMV HK

http://www.hmv.com.hk/product/japanese.asp?sku=576388

it's more costly but since YesAsia hasn't listed the HK presses on their site yet , maybe you want to go with the next best alternative ? :O

HTMSD 27th March 2012 09:02 AM

Thanks for the help Karen, I'm thinking about ordering some from HMV HK, but they couldn't ship to Indonesia :( I'm tried to register on chiachia using google translate and could manage to get into the payment page, but then I stopped because they didn't include the shipping cost on the total >__<

yamadashun 27th March 2012 11:16 AM

^or you may try books.com.tw:

http://www.books.com.tw/CD/activity/2012/03/AVEX_ayu/

but if i remmeber correctly, their shipping is DHL so the total amout is more expensive than 5music.com.

books.com.tw will give out PQ postcard, by the way.

kiseki89 29th March 2012 04:05 PM

Received mine today
Sneaked a look but I think no ar card box thing but saw a small piece of paper on ar. Haven open fully. Will update later
Ok I was wrong. There is a AR for the stage and jacket.

Below are some pics of the AR stage, postcard.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7.../IMG_3949b.jpghttp://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7.../IMG_3950b.jpghttp://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7.../IMG_3953b.jpghttp://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7.../IMG_3954b.jpghttp://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7.../IMG_3959b.jpg http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...MG_3962b-1.jpg

yamadashun 30th March 2012 09:40 AM

^COOL! i dunno 5music will also give out the postcard <3

KarenPang 30th March 2012 10:03 AM

I think it's a yes that 5music gives out the postcard since I know kiseki89 ordered her copy of Party Queen via them & so did I

only 1 way to find out , when I see my CD + 2DVDs / Party Queen copy later tonight 8D

kiseki89 31st March 2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamadashun (Post 2844390)
^COOL! i dunno 5music will also give out the postcard <3

Yup they give them out.
Just like they gave out FIVE clear file when I bought it last time.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.