![]() |
Ayu or the girl with 500 faces !
I was so bored these days XD
Spoiler:
|
More faces than namie
I had to. And you should probably put that pic in a spoiler. It's large (and in charge) |
I love the Ayu in blackface.
|
O.o wow
|
This is really cool!!
|
some are just ...just...just plain ugly but cool thingie
|
This is amazing. Thanks for sharing!
|
HAHAHA
Creative!!! |
500 pictures holy!
this is kind of cool |
wow O_O
where's that pic after the Alterna one from? |
omg lol dont look back crazy face
i forgot about some of these pics! and how much I loved certain shots from her 2005 calendar :D |
...You sorted it by hairstyle! ...Why do I find that so awesome O___O!!
|
Quote:
http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/ayupan/15ayupan.htm |
its really cool
|
:roflmao She has a mustache in two of the pictures in row 3.
|
This is awesome! :heart I'm happy knowing that there are only 2 pictures on here that I haven't seen. I forgot how much I loved some of these photoshoots. :)
So apparently Ayu wore a lot of cowboy hats and loved pigtails pre-2005 and having long hair has mostly been a post-2005 Ayu. Interesting. Thanks a bunch for this! :yes |
OMG! Amazing)) Thank you!
|
just found my new wallpaper!! thanks!
|
Oh God!!! This is insane!!!
GREAT JOB!!!! Love it!!!:love:love:love |
Wow. Good job putting all of those together, mizuki-7.
|
Whoa, this is awesome! Haha! Ayu in a mustache, what photoshoots are those from?
|
Brilliant!!O_O
|
That's a really cool collage of Ayu! And in every one, she's gorgeous! *melt*
|
Nice collection indeed! ♥
|
Wow, that's a really awesome job! =)
|
Waaa! Thanks for sharing it! It's so cool to see ayu in so many different hairstyles o___o they're so beautiful jhfnvf ,kjgb -dies-
|
This is great!! :D I like seeing how her style has changed so many times, this really shows it! Thanks for making it!
|
Set this as my new bg. Awesome.
|
i can not see it, can u upload again pleaseee? Thanksss
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:31 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.