Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [V] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116933)

truehappiness 14th January 2013 10:54 PM

14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [V]
 
Covers


Official digest + previews of all new songs
Spoiler:




Quote:

Originally Posted by yamadashun (Post 2965861)
only include: 4. 「SAKURA」6. 「task'n'bass」7. 「Bye-bye darling」10. 「petal」11. 「glasses」12. 「untitled for her... story 2」 13. 「Gloria」

http://www.mediafire.com/?9d7oxfdl9e051tq - MF link for the preview

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=2013585642

Bye-bye darling is kinda cool!

credit: Foyuki

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foyuki (Post 2965866)
1. 「Wake me up」
2. 「Song 4 u」
3. 「Missing」
4. 「SAKURA」
5. 「Melody」
6. 「task'n'bass」
7. 「Bye-bye darling」
8. 「snowy kiss」
9. 「Sweet scar」
10. 「petal」
11. 「glasses」
12. 「untitled for her... story 2」
13. 「Gloria」
14. 「Ivy」
15. 「You & Me」
:D it's from avex

new song recorded version LQ by Foyuki http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/vxUDCXPSgzA/
-posted by Foyuki, thought to be untitled for her... story 2, but Japanese fans think it may be SAKURA

(Was actually Gloria!!!)
Lyric snippet:
SAKURA(?)

花びらのように散る日々が
どれだけの歳月続いたの?
残った花びらはもう無い、、、

風が吹くたびに怯えた日々に
今は居心地さえいいの
当たり前の風景が好き、、、

---- different user provided the following - - - -

君の?? そんな強くはないね
だから一人になんてしないから

ここにある現実を この両腕に
いっぱいの愛強く抱きしめて
その目で見えた ??? 信じて
飛び出した感情だけが 尖ったままの言葉もある
けれど諦めないでね ほら明日のエールに変えて
そう明日へのエールに変えて


Tracklist + Special version goods
Spoiler:
From Misa-chan's blog:
Everything for this…

Chapter 4 of the 5-month consecutive release project running up to her 15th Anniversary debut is a much-anticipated original album! With songs from “LOVE” (8 Nov) and “again” (8 Dec) acting as prologues, 5 new songs are added to create a compilation of 15 tracks!

The new songs include works by Mr Hoshino Yasuhiko, Mr Tago Kunio, and Mr Nakano Yuuta, and every song is hailed as a uniquely “Hamasaki Ayumi” track that everyone craves. And with the addition of the popular 2012 tracks “You&Me” and “Song 4 u”, this album is complete with a single story and amazing quality!

For the videos, 7 video clips and 7 making clips make up a total of 14 tracks. This is the first time we’re having such an impressive line-up of video content, so one can see ayu in lots of different styles. Also, album videos are being released in Blu-ray form for the first time.

As for the limited edition, due to lots of requests from the fans, the factory had packed its schedule to produce “jacket cover photo ayupan figures”! Furthermore, rare items like a grand photobook filled with never-before-released photos will surely make this a precious collector’s item for fans!!

Moving towards her 15th Anniversary, ayu’s 14th original album is full of her charm. This is the answer.

全てはこのために...。
デビュー15周年を迎える2013年4月8日に向けてリリースを重ねてきた第4弾は、待望のオ リジナル・フ ルアルバム!
序章ともいえる11月8日発売『LOVE』、12月8日発売『again』収録曲に、書き下ろし新曲5曲ほ かを加えた全15曲を完全収録!
初収録となる新曲は、星野靖彦氏、多胡邦夫氏、中野雄太氏による楽曲で、誰もが待ち望んでいたこれぞ“浜崎 あゆみ”と言わんばかりの歌に仕上がっている。そこに、2012年に各方面で話題となった「Y ou & Me」「Song 4 u」といった楽曲が加わり、ひとつの物語として綴られた圧倒的なクオリティのアルバムが完成!
映像は、video clipとmaking clipそれぞれ7本ずつ計14本収録。圧巻のヴォリュームとともに初収録映像を多数含む充実の内容と なっ ており、様々なayuの姿を見ることができる。なお、アルバムの映像作品としては初となるBl u-ray形態でのリリースも決定。
また、数量限定生産盤では、かねてより多くのファンからリクエストがあったものの、製作工程ス ケジュールの 都合で叶わなかった“ジャケット写真イメージのayupanフィギュア”付きが遂に実現!さら に、未公開シ ョット満載の豪華フォトブック付きというレア化必至、ファン垂涎の超貴重盤!!
15周年イヤーを迎えるに相応しい、ayuの魅力が存分に詰まった渾身の14thオリジナル・フル アルバム 。答えはここにある。

- there are five versions of the album, CD+DVD+ayupan figure+PHOTOBOOK, CD+Blu-ray+ayupan figure+PHOTOBOOK, CD+DVD, CD+Blu-ray, and CD only
- the photobook is 24 pages long
- there are five new songs mentioned in this description (so there'll be two interludes?)
- the interludes on the album are task'n'bass and glasses
- Yuta Nakano, Kunio Tago, and Yasuhiko Hoshino composed some of the new songs (all?)
- the description also mentions a jacket photo Ayupan figure and a photobook as the CD+DVD+SPECIAL/CD+Blu-ray+SPECIAL items.
- Melody's PV consists of Ayu and the dancers, the PV is also similar to TO BE or Not yet from AT07 with the kaleidoscope effect and she is in black/white while the dancers are in red, shown during a LOVE again CM before CDL12-13's opening

http://i.imgur.com/7Z9Yp.jpg
-posted on Facebook and taken at CDL

Bolded items are new.

CD
01. Wake me up
02. Song 4 u
03. Missing
04. SAKURA
05. Melody
06. task'n'bass (INTERLUDE)
07. Bye-bye darling

08. snowy kiss
09. Sweet scar
10. petal
11. glasses (INTERLUDE)
12. untitled for her... story 2
13. Gloria

14. Ivy
15. You & Me

DVD/Blu-ray
01. Song 4 u (video clip)
02. Missing (video clip)
03. Wake me up (video clip)
04. You & Me (video clip)
05. snowy kiss (video clip)
06. Sweet scar (video clip)
07. Melody (video clip)
08. Song 4 u (making clip)
09. Missing (making clip)
10. You & Me (making clip)
11. Wake me up / snowy kiss (making clip #1)
12. Wake me up / snowy kiss (making clip #2)
13. Sweet scar (making clip)
14. Melody (making clip)

SPECIAL GOODS
- Jacket/CD cover ayupan

http://i.imgur.com/0Unfk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7Z9Yp.jpg
- Photobook (24 pages)


First press bonuses
Spoiler:
If you preorder from mu-mo, you will get an 'original big clip' (a giant paperclip).
http://i.imgur.com/cwOZZ.jpg

If you preorder from TeamAyu, you will get the clip or an original notebook.
http://i.imgur.com/utus2.jpg

If you preorder the PLAYBUTTON from either TeamAyu/mu-mo, you'll get a car message board. (Think like "BABY ON BOARD!" but for Ayu)

http://i.imgur.com/kyYA3.jpg

As with the other releases, this release will have a serial number card that you must save until the last release comes out in March and will be active for the month of March. Details are yet to be revealed.


Preorder links
Spoiler:
CD+DVD+ayupan FIGURE+PHOTOBOOK - CDJapan | YesAsia
CD+Blu-ray+ayupan FIGURE+PHOTOBOOK - CDJapan | YesAsia
CD+DVD - CDJapan | YesAsia
CD+Blu-ray - CDJapan | YesAsia
CD only - CDJapan | YesAsia


Early information
Spoiler:

The information is now up on the official site!
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/disc...VCD-38705.html

第4弾はオリジナルフルアルバム新曲ばっかのフルアルバムですね今回は5パターンでの発売です

Seems that on TeamAyu, they have posted that a new original album is coming out and all of the songs are new (so nothing from LOVE or again? If they were going to be on this I think they'd be mentioned) and it'll have five versions.

I wonder if they took down the information early again like for LOVE?

It'll be 14 tracks (announced) with the following versions:
CD only
CD+DVD
CD+Blu-ray
CD+DVD+GOODS
CD+Blu-ray+GOODS

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38705
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38706
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38707
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38708
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38709

First presses will include the serial number card for access to a special site when all five releases are out. Details are unknown.

Something tells me that none of the new songs will get PVs though. Do they usually say "bonus DVD" when it's a PV DVD? Looking back on other releases it also says bonus so hm.... I guess we'll see!

A screenshot from TeamAyu indicates that the DVD will have 14 clips on it and that the album will have 15 tracks. That's one more track than CDJapan announced.

http://i.imgur.com/3unSw.jpg
- posted by Foyuki


Related links
14th album out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases
"The 8th is Ayu Day", 5 Consecutive Months of New Releases
14th NEW ALBUM『LOVE again』 tracklist & covers!
14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [II]
14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [III]
14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [IV]

Bad Wolf 14th January 2013 11:03 PM

so much to say about something that's not even out yet

*impatient* 8|

TeamAyu2004 14th January 2013 11:04 PM

i wish the play button was switched with the blu-ray...
:*(

truehappiness 14th January 2013 11:04 PM

This is pretty normal though, haha. The speculation tends to add up, but since there's so many releases in the last few months, it hasn't been as crazy. I mean, we'll be getting the album in less than a month already!

Yoake 15th January 2013 06:54 AM

I hope we'll get the melody's pv (or at least a short version) soon.

chikocchi 15th January 2013 06:58 AM

I CANT WAIT FOR IT
This album I'm actually waiting for the album to get shipped to my house before I listen to any of the new songs
And I'm going to avoid reviews until I hear them for the first time
This way it'll hype me so much :D

Max_ZZZ 15th January 2013 08:55 AM

I dont get it.. Almost a month to release and no promo? I guess they really just expect the name to sell itself

truehappiness 15th January 2013 09:24 AM

There are magazines at least. She's also not in Japan at the moment... I think?

ExodusUK 15th January 2013 10:07 AM

i hope ayu will surprise us all with and add another pv~

Jawdarna 15th January 2013 10:14 AM

It is kind of surprising that there are no more PVs.

I wonder if they will be featured on the next release? I know that seems unlikely, but it seems possible. It sounds like an Avex inspired marketing scheme. xD

pepper 15th January 2013 10:30 AM

^ I wish but that would have no sense. Where would they put them? PV's on new album from another album? If so, it would be maybe only ONE pv on new single/mini album(that look like single) like they did with my name's WOMEN (from album to next STEP you single) But I don't think that will happen.

Only chance is to put extra on this album as a surprise/last minute changes (like Missing was switched with Melody). But the chance is very low :P

truehappiness 15th January 2013 10:32 AM

They'd find a way to put them out there somehow, haha. This would be the first time that no new album tracks got PVs though in a LONG time.

pepper 15th January 2013 10:34 AM

^ and that's pretty sad. It's like no promo afterall in tv. (besides short cm and maybe live... but we know HOW much lives she is doing, so...)

freedreamer 15th January 2013 11:04 AM

this album is definitely gonna be one of her best judging from the already-released materials. the new songs need to live up to them.

Delicious n Bold 15th January 2013 11:39 AM

I love every track released thus far for this album.
It's gonna be good.

Gustavopc 15th January 2013 12:25 PM

No posters or folders for those who preorder at hmv, cdjapan or similar? :( Such lovely pics deserve a poster so much... Way more than RnRC covers...

tokyoxjapanxfan 15th January 2013 01:09 PM

Ohhh I'd love if she pulled another my name's WOMEN. :D

tiffanytgs 15th January 2013 01:54 PM

The limited edition keeps getting out of stock in mumo, sad, totally no chance for me to to get the clip :(

LeeLeeNeko 15th January 2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2963574)
i wish the play button was switched with the blu-ray...
:*(

That's exactly what I thought! The blu-ray edition's cover is nice but the PB's is better... Not buying 2 versions though lol.
So glad I bought the limited blu-ray edition right after the album was announced for once lol.

Rae Noir 15th January 2013 06:29 PM

I'm not dreading this release, but I'm not mega excited about it either, just sort of... still not really getting my hopes up... oh dear what's wrong with me, eh? Everyone else seems to have got over the initial furore and settled back down into happy anticipation... For some reason I just don't feel the same...

Snap out of it, girl!

Ayu-me 15th January 2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rae Noir (Post 2963864)
I'm not dreading this release, but I'm not mega excited about it either, just sort of... still not really getting my hopes up... oh dear what's wrong with me, eh? Everyone else seems to have got over the initial furore and settled back down into happy anticipation... For some reason I just don't feel the same...

Snap out of it, girl!

I'm sort of the same about this release. I know it's coming and I do want to hear the new songs (+ see the booklet and photobook pics) but I don't really feel any actual anticipation. I read the threads for news but I don't think about how the new songs would sound, I'm like a casual observer in a way.
It feels like I'm not making any sense right now, but whatever. I have trust in that Ayu will bring us good material, that's enough for me. :)

RylanJames0 15th January 2013 07:53 PM

The shoots have been bland, but not bad and there is not so much promo. Plus, we all have heard more than half the album.

);

ayumisrael 15th January 2013 09:06 PM

Well LOVEppears and I am... had 5 new songs as well =P

TeamAyu2004 15th January 2013 09:14 PM

^ i know! lol... and those were such good albums...
Love again is basically the same... like the I am era and LOVEppears era's... 6-7 singles (we get two mini albums with 7 songs which would equal 6-7 singles)
and 5 new songs with 2 interludes...
this is the cloesest she has come to that platform for releases.

& + H 15th January 2013 10:28 PM

Everybody keeps on talking about melody pv.
Is it rare?

TeamAyu2004 15th January 2013 10:35 PM

^ we havent seen it yet.

Zeke. 15th January 2013 11:31 PM

I wish I could just let everyone be happy, but...

I really wish everyone would stop chalking this release up to be "one of her bests" - that is said about every single album release.

Yes, some of her recent songs have been better by comparison to the songs that came right before this era. However, they really are not on the level that everyone seems to build them up to be.

You & Me: Generally, not very good. Very "dated"/"cheap" sounding compared to her more "lush" compositions and arrangements from her best songs and eras. Childish lyrics.

------

Song 4 u: Vocals are pretty nice on this one, but overall, what a bore. I never understood the love for this song. So far off from the type of music Ayu should be doing and is known for.

Missing: Wonderful. This song is the closest thing to everything that has been missing (no pun intended) from her in recent times. Some say it's "typical", but it's pretty much the sound and quality many of us have been yearning for.

Melody: It's alright... Verses nice, but it becomes a drag during the pre-chorus - what an unnecessary addition to the song. I know Ayu releases songs like this often (can be put in same category as winding road, Replace, etc.) but it's definitely at the bottom of that genre. Some of those songs are very sweet sounding and may have not been high on the roster during their time of release, but they definitely outshine MANY of the releases that came years later.

------

Wake me up: Finally, something that gives off that "fierce" power Ayu used to be able to portray so well in her music. Sexiness, modern, has a sure-fire "kick" to the chorus... Finally something that is on par with other POWER tracks (although the end of the chorus isn't so wonderful with the awkward english but overall I will accept this song as a gem).

Sweet scar: Do not like. Do not like. Do not like. The instrumental is nice - I love the arrangement... but, it's just a drag to listen to. I wish it evolved more toward the end at least. But overall, this song is a pass. It had promise, but still needed a lot of work to make really make it excel in it's category.

Snowy kiss: The overall sound is superb. It's fresh, yet it's somehow slightly familiar - the perfect combination. However, this is one case where a "longer" track does not necessarily mean a better track. Many of Ayu's best tracks I feel I want to play over and over again after hearing them, but after listening to this one JUST ONCE, I feel like I had it on replay for 4 times. It's quite exhausting to listen to. I wish there were more variation in the chorus itself.

Ivy: This one sounds nice but again feels repetitive the more you listen to it.

------

Overall, this era to me is the era of "promise but does not quite excel to the level you expect"... Maybe this is all leading up to her NEXT era in music, or at least I hope so. She's improving, I'll give her that. But it's nothing to get caught up in for the time being. I shall sit back and await the full album. There's better to come, but this stuff is definitely not "THE BEST" it could be. And the fact that there is very little chance for some of those POWER rock tracks in the full albums release already works against the release.

truehappiness 15th January 2013 11:37 PM

Her last few albums have been rather amazing when it comes to the music, with varying outliers who absolutely hate it. I mean there are some people who have not liked a single thing since I am...... does that mean that her work since then has been horrible? Some started hating her material after GUILTY or Secret but she's still satisfied fans since then. She must be doing something right.

IMO, you cannot let other people's opinions influence your own view on how something will sound because that's just stupid. If some people think that it's great, that's what they think and not what you are going to think. I never take what people say around here and for some reason think that it's going to be how I feel about the song because not everyone listens to Ayu in the same way or is looking for the same thing in her works. If you hate Melody or Sexy little things, be my guest, but that isn't going to stop the people that like it from enjoying it. (the same goes for people who talk about how much they love it not being able to convince those who hate it otherwise)

However, I've always felt that it takes time for Ayu albums to sink in. It usually takes about a year or two.

So far though, this era seems to be the most positively received in a looooonngggg time. I'd say the last time people were so satisfied with an Ayu release's music as a whole was maybe (miss)understood barring B&D/Pride. Love songs as an album was really positive but the singles did not meet such positive reception.

TeamAyu2004 15th January 2013 11:42 PM

how about to each their own.
THis IS some of her best work in a good while, not saying that the other stuff (FIVE-Party Queen) isn't good, but it reminds me and some others of her older stuff.

Zeke. 15th January 2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2964031)
Her last few albums have been rather amazing when it comes to the music, with varying outliers in hating it. I mean there are some people who have not liked a single thing since I am...... does that mean that her work since then has been horrible? Some started hating her material after GUILTY or Secret but she's still satisfied fans since then. She must be doing something right.

IMO, you cannot let other people's opinions influence your own view on how something will sound because that's just stupid. If some people think that it's great, that's what they think and not what you are going to think. I never take what people say around here and for some reason think that it's going to be how I feel about the song because not everyone listens to Ayu in the same way or is looking for the same thing in her works. If you hate Melody or Sexy little things, be my guest, but that isn't going to stop the people that like it from enjoying it. (the same goes for people who talk about how much they love it not being able to convince those who hate it otherwise)

However, I've always felt that it takes time for Ayu albums to sink in. It usually takes about a year or two.

I understand this, and maybe it's just my personality of being overly-passionate about things I love (and probably things I dislike as well)... but, for some reason it does get me angry when people make declarations on newly released material being the best. This seems to happen with every single release, right down to every single song, mostly due to the "fresh" factor. I guess I really do pick apart music and I listen very intently and make informed decisions on whether or not I dislike it, why I dislike it, what could be better, and what was just down-right amazing. I don't feel like most people really do this or take notice in everything that goes into a song.

Maybe I am making assumptions about people, but even in real life if I am expressing why I love or dislike a song to someone who feels the opposite way, they can never express why they themselves like or dislike it in an argumentative way. It's usually "idk, i just like it...". I am the kind of person who wants to understand why a song sounds SO GOOD to me, so I pick out what I love and I notice what I don't. When making a statement on why I love a song I will use pieces of the song as example, where as most others generally just hear the noise and everything on the surface. You can't make a statement unless you truly dive into that piece of music and decide why you think it's good or bad. Pay attention to it - don't just put it on in the background. Really listen.

I guess some people aren't like that - well, a lot of people I suppose. And I should learn to let them "like" or "dislike" something even if they only pay attention to the "surface".

TeamAyu2004 15th January 2013 11:55 PM

It's called over analyzing and it most of the time ruins everything.

I do this with movies and I had to stop, because it just came down to never watching a movie again because you can always find something wrong or just stop analyzing and enjoy it.

Sometimes there is no reason on why you like something, you just do and there is nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

Zeke. 16th January 2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2964037)
It's called over analyzing and it most of the time ruins everything.

I do this with movies and I had to stop, because it just came down to never watching a movie again because you can always find something wrong or just stop analyzing and enjoy it.

Sometimes there is no reason on why you like something, you just do and there is nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

I guess so. But I feel analyzing things, particularly music, really helps me learn a lot about myself and music in general. I have a dream of learning to create music and analyzing a piece of music piece by piece to understand why I feel a certain emotion while listening to a certain song, or hearing a certain part in a song, is beneficial to the day I finally start to study music seriously. There are so many parts in Ayu's music that I look forward to - even small, minute parts in a song make a huge impact on me and I look forward to them every time I listen to that song.

TeamAyu2004 16th January 2013 12:11 AM

yeah, I understand that... I want to make movies and used to do that with all my movies, but I also came to understand if I do that I just don't enjoy the movie anymore because its more like breaking apart every piece of it and deciding what works and what doesnt and it ruins the entire movie experience.

Some things are just meant to be enjoyed and nothing more.

truehappiness 16th January 2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

I guess some people aren't like that - well, a lot of people I suppose. And I should learn to let them "like" or "dislike" something even if they only pay attention to the "surface".
I don't think that was the point, and in fact it seems a bit elitist to say so because "those other people who like/dislike things only do so because they're not getting in depth". I was just saying that you need to not take others opinions and try to form your on judgments based on what someone else thinks. It's definitely a "Your mileage may vary/Different strokes for different folks" type thing.

Personally I still love all of the Ayu songs I loved back when I first became a fan and the ones that came out afterward just as much as the ones that come out recently so I don't think it's 'freshness' that has to do with it. (You could say that for some artists who BARELY RELEASE ANYTHING so people basically are hyped because of a lack of material) New Ayu imo is always good since it's something we've never heard before for the most part. I try to keep every song as a new experience and not think of "OH THIS SOUNDS LIKE XXXXXX" I feel like when people are around during a release as opposed to say ASFXX/Duty/LOVEppears/I am... etc, they judge the songs differently... but maybe it's just me.

Jawdarna 16th January 2013 12:59 AM

I'm actually looking forward to this release. I mean, I usually look forward to every release, but I haven't been absolutely hyped for an Ayu album in ages. I wasn't even this excited for Love songs and I know that a lot of fans still consider that to be her best work of the last five or so years.

Both of the mini-albums were really solid to me. However, this isn't what makes me over zealous. I prefer Ayu's album only tracks overall. The fact that a 'single' release has above average (or at least in my opinion) tracks on it excites me as it is generally a reflection of what the album track quality will be (at least by Ayu trends anyway).

I hope we get previews soon (I'm going to say this everyday haha). :heart

Zeke. 16th January 2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2964043)
I don't think that was the point, and in fact it seems a bit elitist to say so because "those other people who like/dislike things only do so because they're not getting in depth".

I understand this and I felt the same way as I was typing the reasoning behind why I tend to feel the way I feel when others hype a song up, and I as mentioned I know I shouldn't do it but I can't help but feel that way at times.

Andrenekoi 16th January 2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 2964034)
I understand this, and maybe it's just my personality of being overly-passionate about things I love (and probably things I dislike as well)... but, for some reason it does get me angry when people make declarations on newly released material being the best. This seems to happen with every single release, right down to every single song, mostly due to the "fresh" factor. I guess I really do pick apart music and I listen very intently and make informed decisions on whether or not I dislike it, why I dislike it, what could be better, and what was just down-right amazing. I don't feel like most people really do this or take notice in everything that goes into a song.

Maybe I am making assumptions about people, but even in real life if I am expressing why I love or dislike a song to someone who feels the opposite way, they can never express why they themselves like or dislike it in an argumentative way. It's usually "idk, i just like it...". I am the kind of person who wants to understand why a song sounds SO GOOD to me, so I pick out what I love and I notice what I don't. When making a statement on why I love a song I will use pieces of the song as example, where as most others generally just hear the noise and everything on the surface. You can't make a statement unless you truly dive into that piece of music and decide why you think it's good or bad. Pay attention to it - don't just put it on in the background. Really listen.

I guess some people aren't like that - well, a lot of people I suppose. And I should learn to let them "like" or "dislike" something even if they only pay attention to the "surface".

Not wanting be a *****, but being one anyways... Most of the time you praise/complain about a song over here on the forum you just say this or that part is "epic", "fierce", "has/nt sparkle", "has/nt something", "well done" or any other generic empty subjetive comment. The comment is not any less flat if you still use subjective impressions to judge parts as the people you are citing use to judge the whole.

Zeke. 16th January 2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 2964056)
Not wanting be a *****, but being one anyways... Most of the time you praise/complain about a song over here on the forum you just say this or that part is "epic", "fierce", "has/nt sparkle", "has/nt something", "well done" or any other generic empty subjetive comment. The comment is not any less flat if you still use subjective impressions to judge parts as the people you are citing use to judge the whole.

Didn't know I made others so angry, lol.

Sometimes I just get lazy when I go into a rant and partially through the post on praising or negatively speaking about something I will use general terms because I then realize it's a lost cause anyway. At least I try to break it down and single out certain sections. I use the term "fierce"-ness to describe those power-house tracks that Ayu gives attitude in. I don't use this term in my daily life, only when referring to those tracks by Ayu which make you feel like she's really kicking her foot down your throat, holding nothing back, and you're loving every minute of it. Those rare occurrences where I feel her foot is so far down your throat or up your ass that she honestly has left nothing on the table. I miss those songs, as those songs are my utmost favorite. It's what makes listening to Ayu different than anyone else I listen to. Songs like "my name's WOMEN" with that whammy! of a synthesizer; songs like 1LOVE which blends attitude, guitar, and detail all into an angry somewhat stripper-esque butt-kick atmostphere; songs like talkin' 2 myself, is this LOVE?, GAME and Microphone, where Ayu transforms into the most badass B-I-T-C-H you've ever encountered is where her chameleon-like qualities really OUTSHINE the rest.

Forgive me for speaking in general terms, but no matter what I say and regardless of what kind of language I use to express my like or dislike for something - it's usually seen as over-critical and biasedly opinionated anyhow.

Andrenekoi 16th January 2013 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 2964058)
Didn't know I made others so angry, lol.

Sometimes I just get lazy when I go into a rant and partially through the post on praising or negatively speaking about something I will use general terms because I then realize it's a lost cause anyway. At least I try to break it down and single out certain sections. I use the term "fierce"-ness to describe those power-house tracks that Ayu gives attitude in. I don't use this term in my daily life, only when referring to those tracks by Ayu which make you feel like she's really kicking her foot down your throat, holding nothing back, and you're loving every minute of it. Those rare occurrences where I feel her foot is so far down your throat or up your ass that she honestly has left nothing on the table. I miss those songs, as those songs are my utmost favorite. It's what makes listening to Ayu different than anyone else I listen to. Songs like "my name's WOMEN" with that whammy! of a synthesizer; songs like 1LOVE which blends attitude, guitar, and detail all into an angry somewhat stripper-esque butt-kick atmostphere; songs like talkin' 2 myself, is this LOVE?, GAME and Microphone, where Ayu transforms into the most badass B-I-T-C-H you've ever encountered is where her chameleon-like qualities really OUTSHINE the rest.

Forgive me for speaking in general terms, but no matter what I say and regardless of what kind of language I use to express my like or dislike for something - it's usually seen as over-critical and biasedly opinionated anyhow.

It doesn't annoy me that much that you dislike everything... But your complain that people only listen to the song on the surfice while making subjective remarks, based on nothing more than your personal taste, to explain why everyone should dislike it is just... well... weird IMO.

Zeke. 16th January 2013 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 2964063)
It doesn't annoy me that much that you dislike everything... But your complain that people only listen to the song on the surfice while making subjective remarks, based on nothing more than your personal taste, to explain why everyone should dislike it is just... well... weird IMO.

I guess I am a victim of comparing things. It doesn't annoy me as much when someone likes something I dislike, it's when it is given so much credit than I feel it truly deserves. It's almost like shaming the better tracks. I know I should not do this and I should let someone love everything and think everything is better than the last and/or let them forget about the brilliance behind previously released tracks in that same genre... but sometimes my opinion gets the better of me and I feel the need to make a statement as to why this "new" song isn't all it's cracked up to being.

Forgive my ignorance. I just REALLY LOVE what I love and I REALLY HATE what I hate. And for some reason, I feel the urge to let people know that. Lol.

Kanzaki 16th January 2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 2964065)
I guess I am a victim of comparing things. It doesn't annoy me as much when someone likes something I dislike, it's when it is given so much credit than I feel it truly deserves. It's almost like shaming the better tracks. I know I should not do this and I should let someone love everything and think everything is better than the last and/or let them forget about the brilliance behind previously released tracks in that same genre... but sometimes my opinion gets the better of me and I feel the need to make a statement as to why this "new" song isn't all it's cracked up to being.

But you can let everyone else think whatever they want, when it's a matter of "to each their own". Anyway, judging by the amount of "I" this and that in your last few posts, this isn't really relevant to anything - it's becoming a discussion about how you interact with the other listeners of this fanbase. It's perfectly normal having an opinion and stating it though. I can't see how this is a problem in any way, as long as you keep it civil? There's just no changing people's tastes - that is music snobbery.

Zeke. 16th January 2013 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanzaki88 (Post 2964066)
But you can let everyone else think whatever they want, when it's a matter of "to each their own". Anyway, judging by the amount of "I" this and that in your last few posts, this isn't really relevant to anything - it's becoming a discussion about how you interact with the other listeners of this fanbase. It's perfectly normal having an opinion and stating it though. I can't see how this is a problem in any way, as long as you keep it civil? There's just no changing people's tastes - that is music snobbery.

I do understand - and yes, I am just trying to express where my negativity and comments on music around this forum stems from.

Andrenekoi 16th January 2013 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 2964067)
I do understand - and yes, I am just trying to express where my negativity and comments on music around this forum stems from.

I hope I wasn't invasive or offensive... It's just that... Your opinions based on personal taste as much as everybody else around here, and it's ok being this way.

truehappiness 16th January 2013 02:33 AM

I guess for me personally, it's a bit odd to see someone almost always (in the last few years anyway) like "Why is everyone liking these tracks? They're not that great, everyone. I mean I don't like them that much at all." It's like Debbie Downer much?

IMO, that's the last thing the Ayu fandom needs. I understand that not everyone is going to like everything that Ayu releases, but it's somewhat odd to make comments about how people are really looking forward to this album because the music has been really strong (in their opinion) but basically say "The music is not s good as you think."

We know you have been disappointed by hype in the past (especially Rock'n'Roll Circus) but for some people, I think Rock'n'Roll Circus/Love songs was one of her strongest and most well received eras as of late, ESPECIALLY after the flame-fest that was NEXT LEVEL. People eventually grew to not like Rock'n'Roll Circus as much and instead gravitated towards Love songs, but I had never personally seen people so satisfied by Ayu releases until then, though FIVE kind of ruined that since people were totally fine with the covers and such but the songs were hit/miss for most. Now that LOVE and again have come out and were pretty much universally praised with the exception of maybe Melody, she's set the bar really high for the potential of this album which I am sure people will not be disappointed by even if the latter half does end up being a ballad-fest.

Zeke. 16th January 2013 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2964072)
I guess for me personally, it's a bit odd to see someone almost always (in the last few years anyway) like "Why is everyone liking these tracks? They're not that great, everyone. I mean I don't like them that much at all." It's like Debbie Downer much?

IMO, that's the last thing the Ayu fandom needs. I understand that not everyone is going to like everything that Ayu releases, but it's somewhat odd to make comments about how people are really looking forward to this album because the music has been really strong (in their opinion) but basically say "The music is not s good as you think."

We know you have been disappointed by hype in the past (especially Rock'n'Roll Circus) but for some people, I think Rock'n'Roll Circus/Love songs was one of her strongest and most well received eras as of late, ESPECIALLY after the flame-fest that was NEXT LEVEL. People eventually grew to not like Rock'n'Roll Circus as much and instead gravitated towards Love songs, but I had never personally seen people so satisfied by Ayu releases until then, though FIVE kind of ruined that since people were totally fine with the covers and such but the songs were hit/miss for most. Now that LOVE and again have come out and were pretty much universally praised with the exception of maybe Melody, she's set the bar really high for the potential of this album which I am sure people will not be disappointed by even if the latter half does end up being a ballad-fest.

My hate for R'n'R has subsided because over-time, how you view an album comes to include the singles more - where as right during release, it's easy to base opinions of an album strictly on album-only tracks, because that's the NEW thing. I do love Love Songs... although it did somewhat make me feel like the songs didn't fully take off, over-time, I loved them for what they were. I guess saying a release will be "one of her bests" is a very STRONG statement, with heavy weight... and it's hard to accept a statement when nearly every single single preceding a a previous album had it's act together more-so than the songs on LOVE and again. Sure those songs are better than recent materials, but past albums had stronger pre-ceding singles.

Ok, I have explained myself enough.

marekcarey 16th January 2013 08:39 AM

How to change my life so the centre of my living will be posting subjective compositions on message boards? Any help? :(

RylanJames0 16th January 2013 10:31 AM

Ivy and Sweet Scar are my favorite instrumentals for her. whatever anyone says, I am looking forward to this!

I have been a massive fan since 2011 ;)

emi♡ 16th January 2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marekcarey (Post 2964160)
How to change my life so the centre of my living will be posting subjective compositions on message boards? Any help? :(

Sorry, we don't condone support programs for that.

pepper 16th January 2013 10:41 AM

I just miss Ayu rock songs. There wasn't any angsty rock songs since Microphone :< Only Love song was close to that, but still it was a acoustic guitar song, and it wasn't that angsty. But yet, it's epic.

I don't count Party Queen rockesque, it wasn't type of song I wanted.
The songs I mean are Rule, Microphone, talkin' 2 myself, decision, GAME, Because Of You, 1 LOVE, is this LOVE?, or even sth in alterna type :<

that ONE rock song that makes you WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH.

Didz-19 16th January 2013 10:47 AM

^ How about "Return Road"?

Agieboyz 16th January 2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper (Post 2964181)
I just miss Ayu rock songs. There wasn't any angsty rock songs since Microphone :< Only Love song was close to that, but still it was a acoustic guitar song, and it wasn't that angsty. But yet, it's epic.

I don't count Party Queen rockesque, it wasn't type of song I wanted.
The songs I mean are Rule, Microphone, talkin' 2 myself, decision, GAME, Because Of You, 1 LOVE, is this LOVE?, or even sth in alterna type :<

that ONE rock song that makes you WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didz-19 (Post 2964182)
^ How about "Return Road"?

How about "reminds me"? :lech
i think this song have the angsty factor too... but yeah it more ballady like return road :rolleyes

pepper 16th January 2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didz-19 (Post 2964182)
^ How about "Return Road"?

Return Road has nothing to do with rock, lol (but it does maybe have some guitars or drums elements...)
yet it's still that "epic track".

and reminds me is that kind of track like (miss)understood or It was - a good rock song, but not a MAIN rock track. a good filler track.

Jawdarna 16th January 2013 12:34 PM

If Ayu is going to do a rock song, I hope it is reminiscent of something like Street Spirit (Fade Out) by Radiohead. :heart

The fact that half of her harder rock songs are based on love puts me off them a bit. :/ (but perfect for this album!!!)

pepper 16th January 2013 02:48 PM

^ my ultimate favorite lyrics are GAME cause they perfectly matched my break up 3 months ago.
But tbh, GAME lyrics could be about anything not love based :) It's about pain, but it matches everything about it.
Microphone, Rule, t2m and so on are not love based :) Two very love based songs are is this LOVE? and Because of You.

I need no makeshift words
Which I'll probably forget about this time tomorrow
I had made this game a little longer than usual
No problem, I'll be able to find another one


I got chills everytime I hear this song.
Because I feel like she made this for me, like she's been through the same. And it was my first ultimate favorite song from her.

Jawdarna 16th January 2013 03:30 PM

^ GAME also gives me chills. The last two minutes of the song is absolutely amazing!

Yeah, my favourite hard pop-rock Ayu songs have always been the Mirrorcle World/End of the World types. I just find the love themed ones pale in comparison (as in, in terms of how they relate to me), but this is so subjective due to our personal experiences and tastes in rock music. :D

(Because of You and GAME are the exceptions though :lech)

I'm still waiting for the day that Ayu sheds her pop-skin and fully embraces the rock child that she actually is. :heart

In terms of LOVE again, I think if there was to be a rock song, it'd have to be something like reminds me. I think anything with a lot more going on would unbalance it a bit based upon what we have already heard from the minis.

Kazeyomi 16th January 2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawdarna (Post 2964260)
I'm still waiting for the day that Ayu sheds her pop-skin and fully embraces the rock child that she actually is. :heart

Me too :heart
I wouldn't mind some new rockish songs though. I have high hopes there will be at least one rockish track on LOVEagain lol. (I'm one of those wishing for Gloria to be a rockish song, but something is telling me it will be a ballad lol)

freedreamer 16th January 2013 04:18 PM

just hoping she pulls of a snowy-kiss-misleading-title one more time haha

miru2590 16th January 2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazeyomi (Post 2964278)
Me too :heart
I wouldn't mind some new rockish songs though. I have high hopes there will be at least one rockish track on LOVEagain lol. (I'm one of those wishing for Gloria to be a rockish song, but something is telling me it will be a ballad lol)

I think so too hope we are wrong though.:thud

TeamAyu2004 16th January 2013 04:52 PM

Gloria is gonna be the biggest ballad that anyone has ever seen, lol.

also return road is more rock then reminds me, but both are pop rock.

Jawdarna 16th January 2013 05:06 PM

Gloria will probably do an Eyes, Smoke, Magic and troll everybody. xD

Zeke. 16th January 2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper (Post 2964181)
I just miss Ayu rock songs. There wasn't any angsty rock songs since Microphone :< Only Love song was close to that, but still it was a acoustic guitar song, and it wasn't that angsty. But yet, it's epic.

I don't count Party Queen rockesque, it wasn't type of song I wanted.
The songs I mean are Rule, Microphone, talkin' 2 myself, decision, GAME, Because Of You, 1 LOVE, is this LOVE?, or even sth in alterna type :<

that ONE rock song that makes you WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH.

:yes
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didz-19 (Post 2964182)
^ How about "Return Road"?

Return Road is at the bottom of the barrel when compared to the angsty full-out rock songs. It's now a power-house track, her voice is too "sweet" in this song. It just sounds like Virgin Road with guitars.

reminds me was the closest thing to that "WOOOOOOOOOOOAH" and it definitely was more rock than Return Road.

Looking back, how has everyone's opinions changed regarding Return Road? Have they changed at all? Perfect example of a song that caused people's faces to melt off by the reactions I recall people were having... Lol.

TeamAyu2004 16th January 2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawdarna (Post 2964303)
Gloria will probably do an Eyes, Smoke, Magic and troll everybody. xD

oh, ew. No more!! lol

Delicious n Bold 16th January 2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawdarna (Post 2964303)
Gloria will probably do an Eyes, Smoke, Magic and troll everybody. xD

Once is enough
I'm not in any kind of mindset to appreciate that kind of song
ESM came to me when I embraced ayu without bias
now on the other hand...

Jawdarna 16th January 2013 05:24 PM

I don't mind Eyes, Smoke, Magic. It was pretty funny though when the previews came out though, as everybody had been really anticipating that one because of its title...

And the rest is history. :D

I still think the title Gloria is based upon 'glory'. Unless she knows somebody called Gloria/finds it significant in some other way. It would be odd if something focuses on the concept of glory and winning was a ballad though. Though, Ayu could be going for a sports anthem vibe. Who knows.
Maria and Hana aren't the only female names mentioned in Ayu's discography anymore (SAKURA too has added to this)...

BlackSilence 16th January 2013 05:24 PM

^ i think i am one of a very few who actually loved the song xD
i loved PQ personally it had more rock than what she's been releasing after RnRC. i wouldn't say any of the songs actually had that strong ock flavour tho. they were pretty dark but nowhere near her rock stuff.
i don't think that untill she changes her image again we'll get anything really dark. she's all nostalgic and butterfly pink now....:innocent

Jawdarna 16th January 2013 05:45 PM

^ Yeah, I found PQ very pop rocky. I would like to see a release with more rock essence, less pop essence.

I'm hoping for the opposite of minimalism next time. Ayu does well with decadence. :D

Though, if Ayu went all vampire again I think that would be awesome too. :D

pepper 16th January 2013 05:45 PM

well, Gloria reminds me of M song the most. Ballady, but with a choiral atmosphere, church and stuff.

Ayu-me 16th January 2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawdarna (Post 2964311)
I still think the title Gloria is based upon 'glory'. Unless she knows somebody called Gloria/finds it significant in some other way. It would be odd if something focuses on the concept of glory and winning was a ballad though. Though, Ayu could be going for a sports anthem vibe. Who knows.
Maria and Hana aren't the only female names mentioned in Ayu's discography anymore (SAKURA too has added to this)...

"Gloria" and "glory" are also words synonymous with "halo". So lyrically, I think it could be a bit like "ANGEL'S SONG" with a gloria instead of a pair of wings. Just a theory though, Ayu has a habit of surprising us after all...

pepper 16th January 2013 05:50 PM

^ haha yes, a cutessy song called Gloria :> But it does make sense.
But it's the ballad section... so it will be probably a weird slow tempo song, classic boring ballad or sth powerfull (like M)

AyuWorld 16th January 2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawdarna (Post 2964303)
Gloria will probably do an Eyes, Smoke, Magic and troll everybody. xD

please dont make it a nightmare comes true

Delirium-Zer0 16th January 2013 06:17 PM

Look! And yeah, the big clip is just... a giant paper clip lol
http://i.imgur.com/utus2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cwOZZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kyYA3.jpg

Delicious n Bold 16th January 2013 06:19 PM

It's not even worth it i think...

Andrenekoi 16th January 2013 06:49 PM

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

The only place on the world people has the ability to foresee how a song will be in details just based on it's title.

ayu_ready? 16th January 2013 07:04 PM

I guess her poor use of rock genre nowadays can simply be linked to her ear and voice problems. idk how she can pull off singing it well

Luther10 16th January 2013 07:05 PM

I heard the new songs last night in my dream:

04. SAKURA - enka with a lot of oo la la ss
07. Bye-bye darling - pop rock with a bit of rap thrown in
10. petal - jazz / swing / big band
12. untitled for her... story 2 - country style folk song with banjo and fiddle
13. Gloria - power ballad with organ, choir, church bells and pigeons

!Lawi! 16th January 2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2964295)
Gloria is gonna be the biggest ballad that anyone has ever seen, lol.

:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes

It's secretely subtitled Pride ~episode II~"Take this in your ears ******es" ver.~

I know it's stupid but I'm expecting a lot from a song with such a title!

Delicious n Bold 16th January 2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luther10 (Post 2964353)
I heard the new songs last night in my dream:

04. SAKURA - enka with a lot of oo la la ss
07. Bye-bye darling - pop rock with a bit of rap thrown in
10. petal - jazz / swing / big band
12. untitled for her... story 2 - country style folk song with banjo and fiddle
13. Gloria - power ballad with organ, choir, church bells and pigeons

Everything but untitled 2 sounds good

harufi 16th January 2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 2964349)
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

The only place on the world people has the ability to foresee how a song will be in details just based on it's title.

:laugh
I get that its fun to speculate...and I can understand from looking at the tracklist to help work out what genre a song will be like, but I don't really get all the comments saying "i bet X sounds like Y!", I just keep thinking there's new info or previews :P

Not~Yet 16th January 2013 07:35 PM

Return Road was frankly ruined for me by the backing vocals that come in near the last verse or something. The "hoo~o hooo~~o hoo"s. That might seem nitpicky but it just sounds so out of place/tune. I always skip to the next track about halfway through because of it lol *sad*

And about the earlier conversation about her fanbase only listening to the surface these days and therefore enjoying her stuff, I actually feel that to enjoy songs like LOVE or Ls tracks (the "boring" songs) you have to pay attention to more than the use of "basic" instruments and the lack of hooks and gimmicks, to notice the uniqueness and the delicate ways the song expresses itself. Not saying that bland songs are always better when examined like that. Just that when you enjoy a song because it has obviously oomph due to big, fast paced and loud arrangement you're then likely listening to the surface only. (Aand not saying those songs couldn't be great when examined in depth)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luther10 (Post 2964353)
I heard the new songs last night in my dream:
10. petal - jazz / swing / big band

I kinda hope she'll do swing, or electro swing (SLT) again someday.

TeamAyu2004 16th January 2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 (Post 2964342)
Look! And yeah, the big clip is just... a giant paper clip lol
http://i.imgur.com/utus2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cwOZZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kyYA3.jpg

what is this from?

calltome 16th January 2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawdarna (Post 2964311)
I don't mind Eyes, Smoke, Magic. It was pretty funny though when the previews came out though, as everybody had been really anticipating that one because of its title...

And the rest is history. :D .

Lol you're so funny!! I love eyes, smoke, magic. :love

pepper 16th January 2013 09:00 PM

Im still waiting for my "before-realese-dream". But they never come true :<

I dreamed about Ayu's pop-rnb-dark song with an amazing pv where her hair was changing colors into rainbow pastels :'((((((( And she was dancing sensual with Midori again ;'(((((((((((((((

Linza-mo 16th January 2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2964366)
what is this from?

From TeamAyu! =)

TeamAyu2004 16th January 2013 10:17 PM

ah man! so is it like a bonus or something with ordering through that site??

Ayu-me 17th January 2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2964407)
ah man! so is it like a bonus or something with ordering through that site??

You get the big clip from ordering through mu-mo, notebook from ordering through TA-shop, car message board from ordering the Playbutton.
I ordered CD-only with mu-mo bonus, CD+DVD with TA-bonus, and of course the Playbutton so I'm getting all three bonuses. :D

truehappiness 17th January 2013 12:19 AM

I think TA gets the clip and notebook if they preorder through the TA shop.

& + H 17th January 2013 12:51 AM

I would like that paper clip.
Is cute.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2964016)
^ we havent seen it yet.

O.o I thought it was something rare.

Delicious n Bold 17th January 2013 02:30 AM

22/21 days left
Holy
3 weeks!
2 weeks till leak.... Hmm

roanmy 17th January 2013 03:24 AM

When should we get previews? :D

adantatu2 17th January 2013 05:34 AM

^ +1
I really want to know if all the new songs are ballads

truehappiness 17th January 2013 05:45 AM

I think they could release them as chaku-uta first.

TeamAyu2004 17th January 2013 05:52 AM

i highly doubt they would ALL be ballads... that doesnt seem balanced at all...

SURREAL__RAINBOW 17th January 2013 05:57 AM

People thought Love songs was going to be full of ballads too right?

I don't think they'll be all ballads but... you never know lol

Jawdarna 17th January 2013 06:24 AM

Party Queen previews were released a week and a bit before release. :D

Isicio 17th January 2013 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold (Post 2964466)
22/21 days left
Holy
3 weeks!
2 weeks till leak.... Hmm

I really hate this anticipation xdd and Kuu have a release too on 27th the hype is soo ****!!


And in OFFTOPIC
I got a conclusion, LOVE again is the same thing of Love songs
An actor (Mannie) in the story of the Pv's and ayu promoting that she is in Love.
And we now after Party Queen album got exactly the same thing,
and actor it dancer or who cares (Maro) in the story of the Pv's and ayu trying to "Sales us"
that she is in Love "again" do u know what I mean?.

But Love songs is Amazing and that album will be Epic!!!

~angel*ayumi~ 17th January 2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2964430)
I think TA gets the clip and notebook if they preorder through the TA shop.

nope, there are seperate links on TA for the notebook bonus and the clip, so you have to choose which one you want.

truehappiness 17th January 2013 08:45 AM

Ah, really? That stinks. I thought they used to give you both.

Ayu-me 17th January 2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2964535)
Ah, really? That stinks. I thought they used to give you both.

They used to, but now there's a separate listing for each bonus included like so;
http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa6e47cf9.png
The first is with notebook bonus, the second with big clip bonus.
My memory tells me they first started doing this with the release of "A SUMMER BEST" but I'm not sure.

TeamAyu2004 17th January 2013 01:24 PM

i think its time for me to join team ayu, lol.

Delicious n Bold 17th January 2013 01:25 PM

Where are dem previews?
Weren't party queen previews up early?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.