![]() |
What Discography Should I Do Next?
https://i.imgur.com/cvjgMY2.png Well, Here we are my loves. Celebrating almost two years of my uploading here on AHS. It's been so amazing the way I have been welcomed. I've hit a few rocks here and there but without all of your amazing support! I would not have been able to keep up with all of the work. As you can tell we have a new layout to celebrate our two years. Here is a brief explanation of the changes made! [RIGHT]Change #01 - The discography list has been put under a spoiler, since the list is getting rather long. It has also been re-organized into alphabetical order. Most of the artist have been placed under LAST NAME FIRST NAME since that is the way it is done in most Asian countries. Some names, such as Crystal Kay have not been changed. Change #02 - The suggested discographies have also been placed under a spoiler, they will remain in alphabetical order with the votes tallied next to them as they have been. This is done simply to give the thread a more uniformed appearance. Change #03 - The Releases list has been changed slightly. It mimics Wikipedia and Generasia for the dates, although the releases will still for the most part be the same. They have also all been placed under a spoiler with individual spoilers for the year as they have been. NUMBER OF DISCOGRAPHIES: 46 Discography List Spoiler:
DVD // BLURAY List Spoiler:
Wanted Discographies Spoiler:
Wanted Concerts Spoiler:
TO BE RELEASED Spoiler:
|
Maybe Kana Nishino?
|
Mai Kuraki? lecca?
|
jolin tsai
|
Crystal Kay
|
01. Kana Nishino
02. Mai Kuraki 03. Lecca 04. Jolin Tsai 05. Crystal Kay These are some great suggestions. I am working on uploading a couple of things right now but they will remain a surprise~ Keep the suggestions coming guys! i love hearing them! |
Ok, this might be a loooooooong shot, but, what about Aaron Kwok? I'd LOVE to have his discography! <3
|
YUI!
|
Super Junior?
|
Quote:
|
Chara!
|
Maybe you could create a moumoon discography. There was already one but all the links are death. You could do Shishido Kavka or Ceui too.
|
So Far Crystal Kay has 2 votes! lmao. these are all great suggestions. i have everything uploaded for a kana nishino discog. so i will hopefully have those up in the next week. crystal kay has a rather extensive discog so it will take some time to hunt everything down since she is not on my hard drive!
keep up the suggestions though guys! especially if it's a discog you want to see. the more votes, the farther ahead up the list it goes! |
Kana Nishino please :)
|
upcoming discogs~
01. Kana Nishino (2 Votes) 02. Crystal Kay (2 Votes) feel free to keep tossing suggestions and voting. Kana Nishino should be up by today since she is on my hard drive. Crystal Kay i will have to go and find so expect that one by the end of the week!! thanks guys! this is so much fun! remember keep voting and suggesting i might do the discog you want next! here is the roster so far!~ already suggested discogs 01. Mai Kuraki 02. Lecca 03. Jolin Tsai 04. Aaron Kwok 05. Yui 06. Super Junior 07. Chara 08. Moumoon 09. Shishido Kavka 10. Ceui 11. Ayaka 12. Kokia - 2 Votes uploading next 01. Crystal Kay - 2 Votes 02. Kana Nishino - 2 Votes |
You are wonderful! Might I suggest Ayaka? I have most of her stuff on CD but I'm missing a few gems from this great vocalist.
|
she's been added to the suggestion list above! thanks owl~
|
I would also like to suggest KOKIA, the songs I've heard from her are truly amazing (True Sound and New day, New life). But I'm thankful for Kana Nishino alone, thank you so much for your work :)
|
she's been added!!!
|
I second KOKIA!
|
added!
|
the first post has been updated with TONS of information so please make sure to check that out! also Kana Nishino is up!!! so enjoy!
|
Quote:
|
I vote for kokia, lecca or mai kuraki...
kokia would be best eh ? Xd |
Oh! My suggestion was NOT brushed aside! I understand Aaron might be mighty difficult to find, but thanks for not ignoring the request!! I can wait whatever amount of time <3
|
no requests are brushed aside, although they will b done in order according to how many votes they have. with the exception of Crystal Kay and Kana Nishino since they were some of the first that were requested. I will check this many times a day and add votes as they come in then when i get some time to put up a discog i will take the one with the most votes.
|
Younha?
|
- BREAKERZ (inclusive of their solo works also ?)
- flumpool - SPYAIR - Shimizu Shota - JASMINE |
I second BREAKERZ! Keep up the awesome work!
|
Acid Black Cherry
He genuinely has some very good songs in his discography . INCUBUS is amazing , can't wait for his new album L to get released next year :heart |
all votes and suggestions have been added to the list. thanks guys!
the next discog will be posted on 1st week of november and it will be whichever one has the most votes. also Eri Kitamura's discog has been updated with her new single Rinrei |
^will that be crystal kay? :P
|
right now, KOKIA has the most votes so she will probably come next, if i have time to do more, i will go down to the ones that have two votes, probably in alphabetical order. it will also depend on if i can find something or not. since i don't have a jpopsuki account it makes finding things more difficult sometimes.
|
^About my suggestions, I can help you if you encounter a difficulty to find some cds. I also have some Kokia's cds, if you want. Just send me a PM.
|
umm actually i just got an invite to JPOPSUKI thanks to XFER so if i have any issues i'll let you know, i do have to do some research before i post her because i know some of her stuff was released in the US so i have to make sure i don't post any of them ^^
|
*bows* :)
|
updated the first post, added time works wonders single by tohoshinki, should have kokia up sometime this week or next week. sorry for the delay, i have been packing.
|
Omg you are AMAZING. so much new music to listen to! Thank you for your work! I would like to suggest boa :)
|
NOVEMBER 10, 2014
BoA has been added to the request list. I have started on the KOKIA discog, it should be up soon. And 2 threads have received updates! 01. Kana Nishino - with LOVE album 02. Namie Amuro - Brighter Day single I have also opened the thread up to include concerts! they are a little harder but since i now have a JPOPSUKI account, i can do them ^^ |
Might I request Girls' Generation? I would also say Kim Sohyang but her discography is hard to find. Still she is an amazing singer!
|
I'm all up for JASMINE, BoA and Jolin Tsai!
And I'd really love to have one from Lee Jung Hyun. I know, some of her stuff is hard to find, especially her older, but maybe you can manage it.^^ Oh and Misia would be cool as well. |
UPDATE NOVEMBER 19, 2014
I have added all the suggestions to the list! and updated the selected discogs with new releases! 01. Kalafina - believe single 02. Leo Ieiri - Silly single |
Chara and Rurutia!
I want to say that I really admire you for your hard work here :) |
Can I suggest... ORANGE RANGE??
|
Updated Suggestions list!
Also Added The Single Vivid Telepathy to the Nami Tamaki Discography. |
i know it's up a lot later than i announced but the KOKIA discography is officially up in the asian media downloads section!
i have also added the two latest albums from ORIGA |
NEW DISCOGRAPHY - DECEMBER 05, 2014
Jolin Tsai! |
^Thanks I really want to try her music :)
|
i know it's been a while since i have updated a lot of my discographies and i apologize it was due to not having reliable net! but i am back in swing now! and ALL my discographies are updated!!
MASSIVE UPDATE JANUARY 22, 2015 01. Utada Hikaru - Utada Hikaru no Uta (Tribute Album) 02. Tohoshinki - WITH (Album) 03. Ayumi Hamasaki - Zutto.../Last minute/Walk (Single) 04. Nana Mizuki - Eden (Single) 05. JYJ - WAKE ME TONIGHT (Single) |
Would like to submit Vivian Hsu for the list if possible :)
|
UPDATE FEBRUARY 27, 2015
01. Ayumi Hamasaki - Love Classics 02. Leo Ieiri - miss you 03. Leo Ieiri - 20 04. Tohoshinki - Sakura Michi 05. Tohoshinki - TIME (Reupload) 06. Jolin Tsai - 愛情練習語 (Reupload) 07. Sweetbox - Addicted (Reupload) And Vivan Hsu has been added to the list! NEW DISCOG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! it's been a while since I have done a discog and most of that has been due to unreliable internet, school, and work. So I have a lot on my plate but I am announcing a new discog that should be up within the next couple of days and that is: NANO I chose to do nano rather than one of the ones on the list because she is an amazing artist and i really love her music. Also her discog is rather short. I will be announcing another discog probably at some time next week so watch out for that!! thank you for all of the support and suggestions you guys give me!! Please do not hestitate to personally message me for download issues. I will say again though that I do not upload individual tracks, nor do I do mirrors. You are free to ask for them in the thread and someone can upload a mirror for you. I do not have the time to do this. I have 21 (soon to be 22) different discographies to keep up with. Thank you again for all of your support Thank You, Tomoyo |
UPDATE FEBRUARY 28, 2015
NEW DISCOGRAPHIES ADDED! 01. Akira 02. Nano |
Can I add Perfume to your list? :)
|
Thanks so much for all of your work!
|
i second SPYAIR that was mentioned a page earlier. I'd also would go for a long shot to GACKT but he's not particularly popular around here...And i just wanted to say huge thanks for doing this. I lost all my music and Your threads is what helps me to get my favourite stuff back. Especially thanks for KOKIA's pieces, she's so hard to find! So thank you very much!
|
Miliyah plz!
|
If you feel like dipping into another Mandopop artist like Jolin Tsai, give Elva Hsiao or A-Mei Chang a listen. I don't think A-Mei's earlier work is all that interesting, but she is honestly the most famous aboriginal Taiwanese singer in like... ever. Very talented woman who is not afraid to push into taboo territory with her music.
|
UPDATES - APRIL 27, 2015
uploads 01. Xia Junsu FLOWER (Album) 02. Kokia - I found you (album) 03. Koda Kumi - WALK OF MY LIFE (Album) 04. Ayumi Hamasaki - A THEME SONGS -Drama edition- ( Digital Album) 05. Ayumi Hamasaki - WINTER BALLAD SELECTION (Digital Album) 06. Ayumi Hamasaki - A ONE (Album) 07. Nana Mizuki - Angel Blossom (Single) 08. Kana Nishino - Moshimo Unmei no Hito ga Iru no Nara (Single) graphics added 01. Crystal Kay - Kimi ga Ita Kara (Single) 02. Kalafina - ring your bell (Single) 03. Maon Kurosaki - Setsuna no Kajitsu (Single) 04. Namie Amuro - _genic (Album) added to the list 01. A-Mei Chang 02. Elva Hsiao 03. Gackt 04. Miliyah Kato 05. Perfume |
Quote:
|
JUNE 11, 2015 UPDATES!
01. Namie Amuro - _genic 02. Nami Tamaki - Everlasting Love |
i've noticed a lack of JROCK discographies on AHS, so over the coming week i will be posting up some of my favorite bands. if you look at the list of discogs you will see which ones i am planning on putting up ^^ afterwards i will return to the list and try to knock some of it out! as for now, enjoy the new discography that has been put up!
MATENROU OPERA COMPLETE DISCOGRAPHY ADDED |
RURUTIA please ! :-)
|
May I vote for Shishido Kavka? I really want to check her out. She seems like such a fun artist.
|
update: JULY 21, 2015
01. AKIRA - Vuanitasu no Enbukyoku 02. Ayumi Hamasaki - Step by step 03. Yunho Jung - U Know Y 04. Matenrou Opera - Aoku Toumei na kono Shinpi no Umi he 05. Koda Kumi - SUMMER of LOVE 06. Nana Mizuki - Exterminate |
UPDATE: JULY 23 2015
01 Aldious Discography 02 Exist Trace Discography 03 GaGaalinG Discography 04 GANGLION Discography I added some of my favorite ALL FEMALE bands, these especially because they don't get enough credit. |
Mika Nakashima Please ^_^
|
rurutia and scandal please!
|
Miliyah Kato perhaps?
|
maybe juju? Mika Nakashima?
|
I've been slacking lately, i know! but over the past week I have been working on a MASSIVE update. Here is a list of what has been updated!
UPDATES DECEMBER 05 2015 Singles 01. Exist Trace - Shout Out - 02. Leo Ieiri - Kimi ga Kureta Natsu 03. Kalafina - One Light 04. Maon Kurosaki - Harmonize Clover 05. Matenrou Opera - Tataeyou Hahanaru Ji de 06. Kana Nishino - Torisetsu 07. Leo Ieiri - Kimi ga Kureta Natsu piano version 08. Crystal Kay - REVOLUTION feat Namie Amuro 09. Matenrou Opera - BURNING SOUL 10. Nano - Bull's Eye 11. Crystal Kay - Nando demo 12. GANGLION - NEVER EVER AGAIN 13. Namie Amuro - Red Carpet Mini Albums 01. Ayumi Hamasaki - sixxxxxx 02. Xia Junsu - Kkok Eoje 03. Tomoko Kawase - Tommy's Halloween Fairy tale Studio Albums 01. TVXQ - RISE AS GODS - album 02. Kalafina - far on the water 03. Nana Mizuki - SMASHING ANTHEMS 04. Maon Kurosaki - Mystical Flowers 05. Aldious - Radiant A - December 02, 2015 Compilation Albums 01. Origa - Lost and Found 02. Origa - All about Origa 1994-2014 03. Kana Nishino - SECRET COLLECTION ~RED~ 04. Kana Nishino - SECRET COLLECTION ~GREEN~ i have also added to the list of releases coming up into February of 2016! |
Every Little Thing, please? ♥
|
MISIA please
|
I've added all the votes to the list and am going to working on some more discographies this week!
|
miliyah kato pleasee
|
DECEMBER 22 2015
ayumi hamasaki's discography has been completely reuploaded! |
UPDATE: DECEMBER 22 2015
NEW DISCOGRAPHY! Shishido Kavka!! FUTURE DISCOGRAPHY! Miliyah Kato, rurutia Also added Winter diary to Ayumi Hamasaki Discography |
Thank you so much for your hard work. This is amazing :)
|
UPDATE: JANUARY 15 2016
Koda Kumi - WINTER of LOVE - Best Album Like SUMMER of LOVE there are two links, in which you can download the entire album, or just the new songs! |
yessss! Miliyah! im looking forward to it, thank youuuu very much
|
it's a late announcement but happy 1 year birthday to this thread. i have been providing and updating my discographies for over a year now! hopefully i will post much more and keep this thread up for years to come! thank you to everyone who has cheered on my hard work for the past year. to think this all started with my complete discography thread for ayumi hamasaki. i love you all! and hopefully i will have a couple of surprises for you next week!
|
UPDATE: FEBRUARY 02, 2016
01. Akira - X -Crossing- 02. Kavka Shishido - Crying 03. Kavka Shishido - Ashita wo Narase 05. Matenrou Opera - Chikyuu |
UPDATE: FEBRUARY 03, 2016
01. Jaejoong Kim Solo - You Know What? - Single 02. Yoochun Park Solo - How Much Love Do You Have In Your Wallet - Mini Album |
UPDATE: FEBRUARY 06 2016
it's been a productive week for me! I have some new discographies for you all! 01. Miliyah Kato 02. Rurutia 03. Leah Dizon these are up and ready! I am also currently working on BoA now, her's, like ayumi hamasaki and tohoshinki/jyj/solo discogprahies, is VERY extensive and while it will be as complete as i can manage (since i do actually have her music as i am a fan) it will take some time to put up and there may be a thread up today but it may or may not be complete. so please bear with me. ----------------------------------------- I just want to say again how appreciative i am of ALL of the thanks yous and comments left on both this thread and my actual discography threads. I did receive a rather upsetting PM a few days ago, so i just wanted to say thank you to all of the people who do support my uploading. you all do realize just how much time and effort is put into these threads, even if sometimes i do tend to fall behind. thank you all for being so understanding when i DO fall behind and for just being awesome in general. I will soon have 34 discographies here on AHS and it's all because of you guys! Thank You again, from the bottom of my heart. Tomoyo. |
i see you decorated yourself with Jae, means that as soon as the stuff is out you will be updating that too? *blinks* also i noticed that the date you have there for NO.X is 16th why am i dreaming of 12th then? o_O
And umm... whoever sent the upsetting message, nobody cares about them, we all appreciate what you do here and hell that takes a lot of time. SO it's THANK YOU for the hard work! |
I did because NO.X is gonna be freaking awesome!! It is the 12th I got the date wrong and just never fixed it. I will be uploading it when it comes out. For now his new digital single "you know what?" Is up. It was released on his birthday of 2016.
|
update: february 11 2016
Jaejoong's new album NO.X has been added! EVERYONE GO LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM NOW!!! IT'S F-ING AMAZING! THE BEST HE HAS PUT OUT SO FAR!!!! okay i'm don spazzing but seriously! it's amazing! GO LISTEN! NOW! it's adorable that he CANNOT say 'wild' to save his life lol |
Suggesting Hitomi Yaida and every little thing.
What you do is amazing, hugs and kisses from Finland <3 |
us people who download your album need to apreciate you r work not the other way around. thank you so much and if you fall behind, noone will ever say something because you do so great. again, thank you !!
|
UPDATE: APRIL 26, 2016
01. LEO IEIRI - hello to the world (single) 02. EXIST TRACE - THIS IS NOW (mini album) 03. KALAFINA - alcira no hoshi (single) 04. KODA KUMI - Shhh! (single) 05. AYUMI HAMASAKI - A BEST (15th Anniversary Edition) (best album) 06. CRYSTAL KAY - Sakura (single) 07. KANA NISHINO - anata no suki na tokoro (single) |
UPDATE: APRIL 27, 2016
01. SHISHIDO KAVKA - toridori (album) |
Just want to say you are awesome for the hard work you put into the discography threads. I always look forward to the updates and new threads!
|
^yeah big thanks. if you ever need help just contact me. maybe it would doublspeed your for!
I would appreciate Ken Hirai. Missing a few things :( But you probably don't have his stuff. |
Quote:
|
UPDATE - JUNE 11 2016 I have been working hard to get my threads caught up and completed. Finally here is the complete list of the things i have been working on for the past few months. all my discographies are now caught up and finished! i may try and get another one up today since it's still pretty early and i'm feeling productive. DISCOGRAPHIES 01. Aya Kamiki / UROBOROS 02. BoA 03. Gackt / YELLOW FRIED CHICKENZ 04. Younha 05. Acid Black Cherry 06. YUI / FLOWER FLOWER RELEASES 01. Leo Ieiri - Bokutachi no Mirai 02. Namie Amuro - Mint 03. Nami Tamaki - ALL-WAYS 04. XIA Junsu - XIGNATURE 05. Crystal Kay - Waiting for You 06. Kana Nishino - You & Me 07. Ayumi Hamasaki - M(A)DE IN JAPAN |
UPDATE - JUNE 23 2016 To show you all, how much this has meant to me over the past year. I have added a list of artists I know enjoy thanks to YOU suggesting I upload the discographies. Thank you all for your continued support of my threads! I love everyone here and it makes me so happy that you all are with me! DISCOGRAPHIES 01. Mika Nakashima |
Thank you so much for all your work, I completed a few discographies thanks to you.
And i don't know if I can request or not... but if you could upload Chara's and Vivan Hsu's discographies, that will be awesome. thanks ♥ |
Updates | AUGUST 13 2016
01. Angela Zhang - Quanmian Lunxian | Studio Album 02. KOKIA - Watching from Above | Cover Album 03. Younha - Do You Get It? | Digital Single 04. ALTIMA x KOTOKO - PLASMIC FIRE | Maxi Single 05. Leo Ieiri - WE | Studio Album 06. Kana Nishino - Just LOVE | Studio Album 07. Kalafina - blaze | Maxi Single 08. BoA - No Matter What | Digital Single 09. Namie Amuro - Hero | Maxi Single 10. Nano - Nano's Remixes | Remix Album 11. Nana Mizuki - STARTING NOW! | Maxi Single 12. SCANDAL - Take Me Out | Maxi Single NEW DISCOGRAPHY! Faylan |
Wow, I was going to send you a private message to thank you for all your work but I didn't know there was a thread so I'll just leave it here xD
Thank you sooooo much for all of this! Honestly I'd be missing out on some really good music if not for you, half my discographies would be incomplete, and I wouldn't have found so much of my darling Kokia's music (of whom I love very much <3) so I cannot thank you enough for this!! I want to say more to express my gratitude but it would just be me repeating myself over and over so I'll just leave it here with one final THANK YOU!!! You're the best! :shughug |
Thank you so much for your work! Could I please request some of Akina Nakamori's earlier albums? (like from before 1990) Thanks again :D
|
So, Although the poll is still going on whether or not I should continue to update this thread and of course the discographies I have taken it upon myself to actually update this thread, so here's the newies!
I have changed the header, this header's theme is Kim Jaejoong because he is about to release his debut Japanese single and I am in love with everything about it so far. I have also updated the releases section of this thread, getting ready for what will no doubt be a long process of bringing all of my discography threads up to date. It's been almost five years since I started this long Journey of discogs on AHS and I thank every single person for the love and support i get from doing this. Remember: if it's possible, please support the artist by purchasing their releases. These releases are for digital copy purchases only. Meaning: To have a digital copy of the release as not to damage the physical copies (This is the way that I do it) Thank you so much, I love you all. Tomoyo. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:11 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.