Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [LOOΠΔ] The 1st Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123420)

AyuHamasaki01 19th January 2017 02:18 PM

[LOOΠΔ] The 1st Thread
 

LOOΠΔ / 이달의 소녀




LOONA, stylized as LOOΠΔ (also known as Hangul: 이달의 소녀 "Girl of the Month") is a South Korean pre-debut girl group project created by Blockberry Creative, a subsidiary of Polaris Entertainment. Each month, beginning in October 2016, a new member is revealed and releases a single featuring one solo song, and one or more songs including the previously revealed members, both will be accompanied by music videos. This will continue for a whole year, and at the end of the project the twelve girls will debut as one group.

The girl group’s project name, “This Month’s Girl”, takes its lettering to form the name, LOONA. (이달의 소녀 → ㅇㄷㅇㅅㄴ→ LOOΠΔ → LOONA) All of the SNS channels will be conformed to “LoonaTheWorld”.


HeeJin
October

http://i.imgur.com/d9SsrR1.jpg

Birth: October 19, 2000

Animal: Rabbit





HyunJin
November

http://i.imgur.com/Ybpap6N.jpg

Birth: November 15, 2000

Animal: Cat





HaSeul
December

http://i.imgur.com/zilWqRk.jpg

Birth: August 18, 1997

Animal: Bird



YeoJin
January

http://i.imgur.com/fcjAtX6.jpg

Birth: November 11, 2002

Animal: Frog



ViVi
February

http://i.imgur.com/afOJooK.jpg

Other songs

HeeJin & HyunJin
November



HeeJin & HyunJin & HaSeul
December



HeeJin & HyunJin
January



HaSeul & YeoJin
January


AyuGAME 20th January 2017 01:23 AM

interesting...the best song so far from HaSeul
but nothing strong enough to catch my attention

adantatu2 22nd January 2017 11:49 PM

I don't know if this was a good idea, K-Pop market is full of new debuts and comebacks every week, we have to wait so much for the full group debut.

AyuHamasaki01 23rd January 2017 04:23 PM

I'm quite excited for this group. It's a unique approach for sure. The only song that I really loved was Heejin's song VIVID.

I really hope the next girl will come out with a rap song :laugh


EDIT:



So Haseul is the oldest one in LOONA. She's 19 years old. I'm assuming that YeoJin is the maknae then? Since she's only 14 years old.


EDIT II:

I find it weird how their YouTube videos all have English subtitles, I assumed this was because the name of their social media accounts are 'loonatheworld', but they only post in Korean on their official Facebook.

I came across this on their Facebook:

http://i.imgur.com/77bJcUY.jpg

I've seen some talk about this in the comments on YouTube, some people seem to think it's a subunit.


EDIT III:



Also, I wonder when the February girl will be revealed.

AyuHamasaki01 12th February 2017 03:13 PM

[sorry for the double post. All that editing doesn't make it very organized either so...]

The February girl has been revealed through the official facebook. And the first is updated.

http://i.imgur.com/xbobjjH.jpg

I do wonder if she's Korean though...

ayu_ready? 12th February 2017 04:31 PM

there's an official new teaser up at the youtube channel

AyuHamasaki01 14th February 2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

#ViVi is 1993 liner. She's from Hongkong. #ViVi isn't a Korean, but she's a Chinese. And her full name is Vivian Wong.
Quote:

#ViVi was born at December 9th 1993. Red is the color for her.
Apparently she used to be a model, you can view her model pictures here: https://twitter.com/vivianpics


EDIT: According to another website, Vivi is born in 1996.

AyuHamasaki01 13th March 2017 03:13 PM

LOONA 1/3



They even performed live!



They also released a mini album!

thinkingoutloud89 13th March 2017 06:03 PM

so did I get this right, we get 12 girls in total, each gets a solo song and a song with the members from the month before and we now have 1/3 (4) of them who already made a sub-unit?

AyuHamasaki01 15th March 2017 07:23 PM

^Yes. Although ViVi (the girl with the pink hair) hasn't gotten her solo yet. Each month a new girl is revealed. ViVi was revealed in February, which led everyone to believe she would get her solo in February.

Instead she debuted in March with the sub-unit LOONA 1/3, alongside Heejin, HyunJin and HaSeul. ViVi still doesn't have a solo song/MV.

AyuHamasaki01 2nd April 2017 05:02 PM

Quote:

LOOΠΔ Plans To Make Official Debut In 2018

Rookie girl group LOOΠΔ gathered public interest for taking an unconventional approach to their debut.

Beginning last October, one member was revealed every month with a solo track for each of them. Five members have been unveiled as of now, and they are HeeJin, HyunJin, HaSeul, YeoJin, and ViVi. Of these five, HeeJin, HyunJin, HaSeul, and ViVi debuted as LOOΠΔ 1/3 and are currently promoting with “Love&Live.”

“The group as a whole is set to debut in 2018. LOOΠΔ is different from other girl groups. Like a puzzle, each member is added to the group to complete a bigger picture,” the members of LOOΠΔ explained.

The group will be made up of 12 members in total, and the members who have not been revealed are still training hard.

They expressed, “What sets us apart from others is that we don’t have a set image. We can have all sorts of new combinations. Our goal? It’s to become Korea’s best girl group!”

Meanwhile, last year, it was announced that LOOΠΔ was preparing for a complete debut around September 2017, but it appears to have been postponed.
source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/02/lo...al-debut-2018/

:(

thinkingoutloud89 2nd April 2017 05:32 PM

^I find it to be an interesting approach.

AyuHamasaki01 2nd April 2017 07:50 PM

I'm sad their debut has been postponed. I'm really looking forward to seeing them as a complete group.

AyuHamasaki01 12th April 2017 07:05 PM

ViVi will get her solo after all guys! :yatta

LOONA's facebook page started posting pictures of ViVi last week. And they posted these two posts last week.

Quote:

#이달의소녀 [ #ViVi ] Tracklist
01 Everyday I Love You (Feat. HaSeul)
02 Everyday I Need You (Feat. JinSoul)

오늘 [ViVi] 예약판매 시작��
#LOOΠΔ #비비 #하슬 #HaSeul #진솔 #JinSoul #EverydayILoveYou #EverydayINeedYou

http://i.imgur.com/J8sh4Z8.jpg?1
Quote:

#ViVi 언니 응원하는데 제가 빠질수 없죠~! 4월 17일을 기다려 주세요��
Cheer up, ViVi!
Like other members, I’m going to support you!!
Please looking forward to the release date, April 17!
#이달의소녀 #LOOΠΔ #비비 #하슬 #HaSeul

http://i.imgur.com/vyGVdBO.jpg?1
EDIT:

ViVi's teaser is here!



EDIT II:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 이달의 소녀 facebook

Who is #JinSoul ?
#이달의소녀 #LOOΠΔ #진솔 #비비 #ViVi #EverydayINeedYou

http://i.imgur.com/aM6VYJP.jpg

For those who watch all the videos on LOONA's YouTube channel, there are some videos of the girls in Hong Kong and in some of those videos a blonde girl appears but her face is blurred out. I'm assuming that girl is JinSoul (the same girl from the picture above).

ayu_ready? 15th April 2017 10:24 PM

the approach is interesting but costly and in kpop if you don't sell but they have invested millions into you, they'll dump you and put a huge debt on you

AyuHamasaki01 17th April 2017 10:14 AM




When this MV reaches 300,000 views, they will reveal JinSoul.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 이달의 소녀 facebook
‪#이달의소녀 #ViVi #EverydayILoveYou 공개가 하루도 안남았어요��
설레서 오늘 잠못잠��
MV 30만 돌파하면 #EverydayINeedYou MV랑 #JinSoul 이가 첫 공개될 예정이에요!

My song 'Everyday I Love you' will be out tomorrow at noon (GMT +09)!!��
My heart is pounding so hard,
I don't think I can sleep tonight��
When 'Everyday I Love You' MV reaches 300k views, 'Everyday I Need You' MV will be released and JinSoul will be revealed!
Please looking forward to it!!
#LOOΠΔ #비비‬


EDIT:

LOONA 1/3 will release a new song.



EDIT II:

Full MV



I found part of interview with English subs



http://i.imgur.com/7xkeXwM.jpg

:roflmao

AyuHamasaki01 14th May 2017 04:12 PM

Two new members of the group have been revealed.

First one is JinSoul. She was revealed through ViVi's 'Everyday I Need You' MV. JinSoul only has a short appearance.



JinSoul appears at 2:21

Another member was revealed today, and she is this month's girl.

http://i.imgur.com/5xLFYyN.jpg?1

Her name is KimLip.

I really find her name strange. "KimLip"? They couldn't come up with a better stage name?

EDIT:

http://i.imgur.com/gwBDJNn.jpg?1

EDIT:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 이달의 소녀 Facebook

Solo album by Kim Lip, the sixth member of LOOΠΔ.

Just as the albums of HeeJin to HyunJin, HaSeul, YeoJin, ViVi, and LOOΠΔ 1/3 did, LOOΠΔ continues to expand their ‘Loonaverse’ with the addition of their sixth member, Kim Lip.

As it is suggested by the officially released photos and the teaser video, Kim Lip’s album is produced in a different style from the previous LOOΠΔ releases, letting the audiences to take a glance at a new side of the Loonaverse. The title track, ‘Eclipse’ was produced by Daniel Obi Klein, the producer of E-Sens’ critically acclaimed album ‘Anecdote’. The supporting track ‘Twilight’ was written by Cha Cha Malone of AOMG, putting an exclamation point on Kim Lip’s splendid debut.

http://i.imgur.com/LisTQom.jpg?1


hud 30th November 2017 02:10 PM

everything that happened from May until now:







hud 6th December 2017 03:59 PM

another one is coming!

https://instagram.fbhz2-1.fna.fbcdn....48336128_n.jpg

hud 29th December 2017 06:07 PM

Chuu is here!


ahtka-chan 31st December 2017 05:47 AM

I loved Chuu with all my heart <3

hud 2nd January 2018 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahtka-chan (Post 3259652)
I loved Chuu with all my heart <3

her song is so addictive and her voice is amazing!

Xianghua 2nd January 2018 10:32 PM

I don't know about this band but the chorus of Chuu already got stuck in my head... without even finishing the whole song.

hud 3rd January 2018 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xianghua (Post 3259916)
I don't know about this band but the chorus of Chuu already got stuck in my head... without even finishing the whole song.

that's a power all of the songs have until now!

hud 7th January 2018 05:00 PM

new girl coming this month!

https://i.imgur.com/swMb3Tw.jpg


hud 9th January 2018 03:28 PM



choreography version of "new"! :luv2


Gustavopc 9th January 2018 04:02 PM

Loving the dark/mysterious aura in that teaser pic, it'd be nice to change so much from Chuu's style (not that it was bad, I loved it)

Xianghua 9th January 2018 04:20 PM

This song is more my style than Chuu. I really like it!

thinkingoutloud89 9th January 2018 06:00 PM

Isn't "new" the song prior "Heart attack"?

hud 9th January 2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 (Post 3260370)
Isn't "new" the song prior "Heart attack"?

yeah. before "Heart Attack" dropped they asked the fans to get "new" to 1M views so they could release a choreography version of the video, and now we got it! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3260361)
Loving the dark/mysterious aura in that teaser pic, it'd be nice to change so much from Chuu's style (not that it was bad, I loved it)

yeah I would love it! maybe she's releasing a ballad and it will have a darker concept.

hud 10th January 2018 04:37 AM

off-topic but what if Ayu was part of the group? :mischief

https://i.imgur.com/S7GA7Zv.png https://i.imgur.com/BNMl9zs.png https://i.imgur.com/Nnk8FAS.png

I couldn't help myself :laugh


~kashifaita~ 11th January 2018 07:35 AM

I am horribly addicted to this group right now!! My favorite releases have got to be JinSoul's and Chuu's MVs, and literally all of ODD EYE CIRCLE's songs. I honestly can't wait until the entire group debuts!!

It makes me wonder what kind of genre this next girl is going to tackle though. Or even this next subunit. At least all of 1/3 had that traditional kpop vibe, and OEC were all girl crushes/western-sounding. Yet so far Yves and Chuu were completely different lol. It's so unpredictable, I'm hyped.

hud 12th January 2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~kashifaita~ (Post 3260488)
I am horribly addicted to this group right now!! My favorite releases have got to be JinSoul's and Chuu's MVs, and literally all of ODD EYE CIRCLE's songs. I honestly can't wait until the entire group debuts!!

It makes me wonder what kind of genre this next girl is going to tackle though. Or even this next subunit. At least all of 1/3 had that traditional kpop vibe, and OEC were all girl crushes/western-sounding. Yet so far Yves and Chuu were completely different lol. It's so unpredictable, I'm hyped.

nice to see you're excited to see them together! I also LOVE Singing in the Rain and Heart Attack's MVs. this group has set the bar very high with their visuals!

the next girl has a choreography confirmed from their choreographer (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdy8ZX9npAC) but I can't imagine what she's going to serve us. maybe a dark-pop oriented song? I can see the next unit having a darker concept since they're all girls who rejected Eden.

I just started a discography thread for them in the Asian Media Downloads section, I know all of their releases are easy to find but I like having the best releases with me (all of them. lmao)

hud 14th January 2018 03:07 PM

new member revealed! welcome, Go Won!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTgmjIjUMAEX5Fb.jpg


thinkingoutloud89 15th January 2018 02:05 PM

So I'm trying to like them, but from what I herad so far, nothing but Heart Attack and new grabbed my attention. Why is one of the first girls not in a unit?

hud 15th January 2018 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 (Post 3260800)
So I'm trying to like them, but from what I herad so far, nothing but Heart Attack and new grabbed my attention. Why is one of the first girls not in a unit?

nothing confirmed, but the main guess is that YeoJin was too young (she's 15, was 14 when debuted) to promote on TV shows and variety, also they traveled overseas to record their first video, Love & Live.

also her grades were getting bad and the company made her focus on school for now, until the whole group debuts.

new Go Won teaser:
https://i.imgur.com/AdRNj8F.jpg


Next_Level29 15th January 2018 03:34 PM

she's beautiful. looks like a young version of 9muses's kyungree

Gustavopc 15th January 2018 10:01 PM

The two teaser pics are so opposite, I really wonder what this song/video will be like

hud 24th January 2018 11:11 PM

Chuu & Go Won!

https://i.imgur.com/nF6huWK.png

I wonder how the b-side will sound!
also, the site is mirrored and I still don't know what that means! the site doesn't changed a thing since it was created. I guess it has to do with the unit.


hud 25th January 2018 02:48 PM

Go Won and Chuu & Go Won singles are going to be released on the 30th!

https://i.imgur.com/QiQakkp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ImJYFQm.jpg

01. One & Only
02. See Saw (feat. Kim Lip)

the title track is featuring Kim Lip! also, many girls will appear in the video.


hud 30th January 2018 04:42 AM

Go Won is here!



Yves, Chuu, Choerry and a cat representing HyunJin all make cameos!


Xianghua 31st January 2018 11:10 PM

I really like the long angels in this video- it's very visually appealing!

hud 15th February 2018 04:16 PM

a new teaser, probably teasing the new unit!



kind of curious since there's no 29th this month - mobius concept?

Gustavopc 15th February 2018 06:09 PM

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS TEASER I'M SO CONFUSEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also it looks more like the full group debut than a unit but if my Eden girls don't get their unit I'm taking a flight to Korea to punch BBC in the face

hud 15th February 2018 07:16 PM

yeah it really seems like it's something to do with the whole group. but that would be veeeery confusing imo.

they revealed 1/3 before ViVi had her solo and it would be fine if they did it with the Eden girls and the 12th girl but they're debuting the OT12 before the unit and even the 12th girl solo? omg, it's so confusing! :dead2

and the fact that this month ends on the 28th. :dead2

hud 28th February 2018 04:21 PM

new teaser for a project called Up & Line / Cinema Theory.



it's probably an event of some sort. but excited nonetheless!

ahtka-chan 28th February 2018 05:01 PM

^I think it's a movie where they're finally presenting the MVs in the right chronological order. Can't wait!

hud 28th February 2018 07:04 PM

yeah it looks like they're going to explain the Loonaverse? it sounds like it. and those shots are all beautiful, wow. I love them so much omg

~kashifaita~ 28th February 2018 10:09 PM

That entire video had me shook. Just seeing the twelve of them all in one like literally made me scream. I am so hyyyyped for this debut!!!

There are so many rumors about the 17th though! I'm sure its going to talk about the loonaverse, but they might introduce the last member at the same time?? It just makes me wonder if they're going to skip the 3rd subunit/12th solo and go straight into the debut. Then dish something out for the 3rd unit and the last girl right after at the same time. Bc it seems like its heading that direction to me....

hud 7th March 2018 01:47 AM

BBC, where is the last girl?

https://i.imgur.com/LPbUiRv.gif

Gustavopc 7th March 2018 01:05 PM

My guess is they'll show the new girl's video at the cinema theory, I hope they put it up on YT right after that if that's the case

There were people saying they might debut as a whole without a last unit, and if that happens I'll travel to Seoul to slap those CEOs for not giving my Eden girls a mini album

hud 7th March 2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3266216)
My guess is they'll show the new girl's video at the cinema theory, I hope they put it up on YT right after that if that's the case

There were people saying they might debut as a whole without a last unit, and if that happens I'll travel to Seoul to slap those CEOs for not giving my Eden girls a mini album

they NEED to give Eden a mini, if they don't I SWEAR...

https://i.imgur.com/4O1TBns.gif

but yeah, it seems like they're heading towards a full group debut instead of the 12th girl solo or even the unit already featuring her like 1/3 did with ViVi... I would prefer the latter but whatever they give me. 2 months without new solo/unit news :dead2

ahtka-chan 7th March 2018 04:55 PM

I think it's pretty obvious that the third unit will get a mini and there will be a solo for the 12th. Changing the order of releases is a pretty smart move imo, keeps things interesthing and us on our toes.

hud 7th March 2018 10:58 PM

yeah, but it would be nice to understand some things - I hope the Cinema Theory event has some kind of explanation for the 12th girl. I hope they reveal her around the 17th!

hud 8th March 2018 03:48 PM

...and they will!

https://i.imgur.com/jEfPYN5.jpg
https://twitter.com/loonatheworld/st...62490609614848

http://abload.de/img/soslayedimleakinghxst4.gif


~kashifaita~ 8th March 2018 04:36 PM

^^^ OMG!!!!! SHE'S HERE!!! MY WIG IS NOT READY

Gustavopc 9th March 2018 12:51 PM

CANT WAIT FOR THIS GIRL YAAASSSS

With being only revealed at the Cinema date, I wonder if they'll just tease her video instead of actually showing the full thing...

hud 12th March 2018 03:54 PM

ViVi had a 1 year debut commemorative fansign yesterday and she's looking so good ♥

https://imgur.com/oaPFD3nm.jpg
https://imgur.com/ButwuCRm.jpg

hud 16th March 2018 05:28 PM

Olivia Hye is here!

https://i.imgur.com/cF5iRQs.png

such an angel :luv2
her real name is Son HyeJoo and she was born in November 13th, 2001
her friends are saying she's a great dancer.

Cinema Theory happens today! I hope something exciting happens!


hud 17th March 2018 09:16 PM

I don't think anyone but me is checking this thread but I'll update it with infos from Cinema Theory:

Spoiler:
they began the session with a video of 12 chairs with Yves sitting on one of them. then the MVs started from ViViD, but after I'll Be There they showed a little interlude of Go Won with some flowers. then they followed with the MVs until Everyday I Love You, which was an unreleased choreography version (they skipped The Carol, My Sunday/Melody, EDINY and Sonatine) then after it some kind of documentary made by ViVi about 1/3. it shows them rehearsing and chilling in BBC's building and then it cuts to HaSeul and ViVi chilling in an aquarium, and then they focus on behind them and we can see JinSoul with her eye patch looking to the fishes, then Sweet Crazy Love started. then the OEC solos were shown, including the unreleased choreography version of Singing in the Rain. then they followed with an unreleased Uncover choreoraphy video. after it they showed a little Starlight video, which stops the song a little bit after the chorus and shows LipSoul leaving Choerry on her way home and she has an encounter with Yves in the alley that we see Yves walking by in the end of her MV. she gives Choerry an apple. after that it was new, Heart Attack and One & Only, followed by a See Saw video which shows Chuu and Go Won listening to the song and then Chuu falls asleep, then Go Won makes the bracelet we can see HyunJin finding in Around You.

after that, OEC (in the first session) and EDEN (without Olivia, in the second session) showed up in the stage to talk briefly and to present a Love & Live remix video with Choerry instead of HyunJin, also with dark-haired ViVi! :o


all of the videos are here, quality isn't great but it gives you the whole vibe. it was just so amazing it seems. I really wish I could be there. I must have forgot about something cuz when it happened it was 5am here where I live so I was very sleepy. all the information I got from twitter (@loonacunt and @rizchaprincessa)

a new Olivia teaser pic was released today:

https://imgur.com/0sOIvqpm.jpg

hud 22nd March 2018 07:47 PM

Olivia & Go Won!
https://i.imgur.com/57yIQYB.jpg

Olivia's single is being released on the 30th! it has a b-side with Go Won like the others. her color is silver.

https://i.imgur.com/JYdk9A1.jpg

the reversed site (dlrowehtanool.com) has a new video, and it was uploaded with the title "Eden". lol



maybe these are the colors of the unit?


hud 25th March 2018 08:55 PM

https://i.imgur.com/DzU6EUml.jpg

01 Egoist (feat. JinSoul)
02 Rosy (feat. HeeJin)

can't wait!


hud 27th March 2018 04:37 PM

Egoist teaser!



omg can't wait!

hud 30th March 2018 05:26 AM

Egoist is out!



her animal is the wolf! her color is black, not silver.
appearances by Yves, Chuu, Go Won, JinSoul and HeeJin!
new sub unit in May!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Next_Level29 30th March 2018 08:41 AM

wow, this song is one of the stronger ones. i like her!

hud 30th March 2018 09:10 PM

^ right? one of the best solos for sure! I'm so excited for EDEN, I'm curious to see what's their name, what the plotline is for the MVs... can't wait, can't wait. I got the feeling this is the end of the EDEN "arc" but they showed it in the beginning like they did with OEC.

also that drop, jesus, I don't like EDM that much but BBC always knows what to do. I'm glad I'm following this project!

~kashifaita~ 31st March 2018 08:57 AM

YAS Egoist was soooo FIRE! OMG! My wig was taken, beaten and burned, holy moly. The MV just left sooooo many freakin' questions though. I was hoping Yves/Chuu/Gowon would make a longer appearance too. Well, Heejin at the end made up for it I guess. And Rosy omg. BEST B-side of this era. Probably best LOONA B-side???

The wait for this was worth it, but now we gotta wait a month and some for the unit. Ugh!! Too much waiting!!

But I love this group so damn much.

ayu_ready? 31st March 2018 05:23 PM

I'm such a fan!

hud 1st April 2018 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~kashifaita~ (Post 3268099)
YAS Egoist was soooo FIRE! OMG! My wig was taken, beaten and burned, holy moly. The MV just left sooooo many freakin' questions though. I was hoping Yves/Chuu/Gowon would make a longer appearance too. Well, Heejin at the end made up for it I guess. And Rosy omg. BEST B-side of this era. Probably best LOONA B-side???

The wait for this was worth it, but now we gotta wait a month and some for the unit. Ugh!! Too much waiting!!

But I love this group so damn much.

yesss omg it's pure fire. I can't stop listening to it and in FLAC it gets so much better ugh!!!
I was hoping Yves, Chuu and Go Won would make a longer appearance, but the fact that they made this brief appearance made my day! they look more epic than any other sub unit, sorry girls!! I love them all but this last unit will be the best! also yeah, Rosy is so so good! HeeJin's rap is my mood ♥

I hope they reveal the unit this month with a debut in early May!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu_ready? (Post 3268124)
I'm such a fan!

glad to hear that! what's your favorite song so far?

the girls are so powerful already! can't wait for the OT12 debut!

ahtka-chan 2nd April 2018 06:49 PM

Seesaw is still a better b-side than Rosy (just like OEC's b-sides)

Gustavopc 4th April 2018 03:40 PM

I have no words to describe how much Egoist blew me away, I EFFIN LOVE IT :heart I wasn't expecting such a video from the teaser pics and video at all, and the song is sooooo good. Praise LOONA, the best project I've seen in mainstream pop ever :heart

Also love the vogue vibe in Rosy but I didn't like much how the girls sung it, maybe I'll change my opinion after some time.

hud 13th April 2018 04:31 PM

new event announced for June! it's called PREMIER GREETING: Line & Up!



prepare your hearts, we can see a quick shot of the entire group rehearsing in the teaser! https://i.imgur.com/P1pyMTN.gif


Gustavopc 13th April 2018 06:05 PM

I know since the beginning they've been announced as a group with 12 girls but seeing all of them together on seems SO unreal, the way they've been building up the hype and the story of the group is seriously one of the best things I've seen in the pop scene this decade. I AM FREAKING OOOOOOOUT

hud 13th April 2018 06:43 PM

^ YES OMG!!! :weep

BBC really knew how to build hype for us to be freaking out with only 3 seconds of the OT12 kçlgklfdgkçdd I love it!

Sky High 14th April 2018 07:25 PM

I am crazy about this song !! :)


hud 14th April 2018 08:31 PM

^ Eclipse is such a good song. it made my 2017 a hundred times better when it was released! :smitten I really hope she performs it some day.

actually, I think this day might be coming sooner than we think, since the place they booked for the PREMIER MEETING is a hall. people are saying it's probably a showcase. here's a new pic to promote it, featuring the chairs again and Olivia sit on the last one. (remember Yves sit on the first one in the Cinema Theory?)

https://i.imgur.com/gCQcv9vl.jpg

Sky High 14th April 2018 09:37 PM

It is really suprising that this song doesn't have so much views (around 3 mil.), it is soo good. EGOIST is also great.

Next_Level29 14th April 2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowo (Post 3268081)
^ right? one of the best solos for sure! I'm so excited for EDEN, I'm curious to see what's their name, what the plotline is for the MVs... can't wait, can't wait. I got the feeling this is the end of the EDEN "arc" but they showed it in the beginning like they did with OEC.

also that drop, jesus, I don't like EDM that much but BBC always knows what to do. I'm glad I'm following this project!

you absolutely hit it. i cant agree more!!!! Im soo excited! :love

ahtka-chan 15th April 2018 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowo (Post 3269946)
featuring the chairs again and Olivia sit on the last one. (remember Yves sit on the first one in the Cinema Theory?)

https://i.imgur.com/gCQcv9vl.jpg

wasn't it heejin?

~kashifaita~ 16th April 2018 06:38 AM

I honestly screeched when I saw the Line & Up video. I thought it was going to tease Eden, but OT12?!?!? I swear I must've looped that 1 second at least 201392380 times, I'm so shook.

hud 16th April 2018 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahtka-chan (Post 3269960)
wasn't it heejin?

now that you mentioned, looking at the video, it looks like HeeJin. idk why people who went to Cinema Theory said it was Yves.

ahtka-chan 16th April 2018 09:40 PM

^It is Heejin. It'd make sense being Yves because of the mobius thing, but the positions in the chair represent the number order of their debut.

hud 17th April 2018 02:34 AM

^ they never explained it like that so it could have lots of meanings lol. I was thinking it was the order of the girls who entered the Loonaverse. so it could be Yves. also, the clothes are similar to what the Eden girls wear. but yeah, seems like it's HeeJin

hud 26th April 2018 04:21 PM

after teasing their photoshoot together earlier with LOONA TV 322, now we finally have the sub unit name! they're called LOOΠΔ / yyxy!

here's a teaser:



https://i.imgur.com/zUFtngX.png

they're coming for our wigs! invented a new chromosome whew!

https://i.imgur.com/IeMtJiB.gif

ahtka-chan 26th April 2018 06:47 PM

gonna continue calling them Eden, but oh boy, i'm shaking with that teaser <3

Yves queeeen

Gustavopc 26th April 2018 09:50 PM

I'm really curious about all this concept over the third unit, hope we don't get left out with too many unanswered stuff lol

hud 3rd May 2018 06:47 PM

yyxy is recording a MV in Budapest!

https://twitter.com/loonalog/status/991794389172318208

Olivia running away LMAO.

also, Brazil was selected to receive a Cinema Theory! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!! definitely going!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiUcyitBkLb

PLUS: their instagram page contacted Grimes through DMs. the collab is coming!

hud 9th May 2018 04:17 PM

yyxy's album is called "beauty & thebeat", the teasers will probably begin tomorrow! yes!

https://imgur.com/6MXmBPnl.jpg
https://twitter.com/loonatheworld/st...30570413510656

hud 13th May 2018 05:52 PM

new Yves teaser! the first for yyxy!

https://i.imgur.com/lBidiQFl.jpg
https://twitter.com/loonatheworld/st...80079463120902

♥

hud 14th May 2018 06:29 PM

new Chuu teaser!

https://i.imgur.com/3I9BBadl.jpg
https://twitter.com/loonatheworld/st...42466309521409

ahtka-chan 15th May 2018 02:41 PM

I'm anticipating this mini SO BAD. Where's the MV teaser?

hud 17th May 2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahtka-chan (Post 3272455)
I'm anticipating this mini SO BAD. Where's the MV teaser?

I guess we're getting it next week, but fingers crossed they release it this weekend!

new Go Won and Olivia teasers:

https://i.imgur.com/CA3OElTl.jpg https://i.imgur.com/NGkddQHl.jpg

hud 18th May 2018 04:30 PM

looks like they will release the tracklist day by day! first track (probably the intro): dal segno!

https://imgur.com/fca9R7ul.jpg

hud 19th May 2018 04:34 PM

it's happening!

love4eva feat. Grimes!

https://i.imgur.com/aMuc6HFl.png

hud 20th May 2018 04:16 PM

another one, frozen!

https://imgur.com/3oUl0Z0l.jpg

ahtka-chan 21st May 2018 03:33 PM

I can't with these teasers, where's the proper MV?

hud 21st May 2018 03:43 PM

they will make the debut of love4eva on Line & Up so yeah, they will go with these teasers until June at least

Gustavopc 21st May 2018 05:35 PM

LOONA FEAT GRIMES THAT MOMENT IS MINEEEEEE

hud 21st May 2018 07:11 PM

^ :lmfao

another one, "one way"! we love a lowercase release lmao

https://i.imgur.com/oh8wrlEl.jpg

hud 22nd May 2018 04:20 PM

people are saying this is the last one!

"rendezvous 18.6y"

https://i.imgur.com/HrspJMEl.jpg


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.