Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Koda Kumi] re(LIVE) her re(CORD) in her 199th Thread! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124581)

Corvina 20th July 2019 05:27 PM

re(LIVE) her re(CORD) in her 199th Thread!
 

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...924/cXfvSg.jpg

3 digital singles and new original album re(CORD)



Spoiler:


3 digital singles in 3 continuous weeks

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...921/QJDsCF.jpg

2019/07/03 - Eh Yo - Hanazono Rugby World Cup Theme Song
2019/07/10 - Summer Time
2019/07/17 - DO ME

----------------------------------------------------------------------

New original album called re(CORD) coming this fall!
As the tour approaches keep an eye out for upcoming songs that are going to be announced one after another.
What do the two re(LIVE) and re(CORD) have in common?
Details and release date are going to be announced at a later date.

Quote:

今秋、オリジナルアルバム『re(CORD)』のリリースが決定!!!

9月14日よりスタートするライブツアー「KODA KUMI LIVE TOUR 2019 re(LIVE) 」の発表後、立て続けにEh Yo(ラグビーワールドカップ2019 HANAZONO 公式テーマソング)」「Summer Time」「DO ME」を配信スタート。
そのジャケ写にさりげなく記載されていた "re(CORD)" という文字。
そのタイトルがそのままアルバム名となって今秋リリースが決定。

ツアーが迫るに連れ、次々と発表されるこれからの攻めの楽曲にも要注意!
二つに共通する "re( ? )" とは?
倖田來未が掲げる "re(LIVE) & re(CORD)" から今年は目が離せない!

アルバム発売日や詳細は後日発表!お楽しみに♪
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...921/PhHkM5.jpg



KODA KUMI LIVE TOUR 2019 re(LIVE)



Spoiler:

26 dates

September 14 (Sat) Kanagawa: Culttz Kawasaki (Noon: Black Cherry performance)
Sep. 14 (Sat) Kanagawa: Culttz Kawasaki (Night: JAPONESQUE performance)
Sep. 15 (Sun) Kanagawa: Culttz Kawasaki (Noon: JAPONESQUE performance)
Sep. 15 (Sun) Kanagawa: Culttz Kawasaki (Night: Black Cherry performance)
Sep. 16 (Pub. Holiday/Mon) Kanagawa: Culttz Kawasaki (Noon: Black Cherry performance)
Sep. 16 (Pub. Holiday/Mon) Kanagawa: Culttz Kawasaki (Night: JAPONESQUE performance)
Sep. 21 (Sat) Kanagawa: Culttz Kawasaki (Noon: JAPONESQUE)
Sep. 21 (Sat) Kanagawa: Culttz Kawasaki (Night: Black Cherry)
Sep. 22 (Sun) Kanagawa: Culttz Kawasaki (Noon: Black Cherry)
Sep. 22 (Sun) Kanagawa: Culttz Kawasaki (Night: JAPONESQUE)
Sep. 28 (Sat) Fukuoka: Fukuoka Sun Palace (Noon: Black Cherry)
Sep. 28 (Sat) Fukuoka: Fukuoka Sun Palace (Night: JAPONESQUE)
Sep. 29 (Sun) Fukuoka: Fukuoka Sun Palace (Noon: JAPONESQUE)
Sep. 29 (Sun) Fukuoka: Fukuoka Sun Palace (Night: Black Cherry)
October 1 (Tue) Fukuoka: Fukuoka Sun Palace (Night: Black Cherry)
Oct. 2 (Wed) Fukuoka: Fukuoka Sun Palace (Night: JAPONESQUE)
Oct. 9 (Wed) Osaka: Orix Theater (Night: Black Cherry)
Oct. 10 (Thu) Osaka: Orix Theater (Night: JAPONESQUE)
Oct. 12 (Sat) Osaka: Orix Theater (Noon: Black Cherry)
Oct.12 (Sat) Osaka: Orix Theater (Night: JAPONESQUE)
Oct. 13 (Sun) Osaka: Orix Theater (Noon: JAPONESQUE)
Oct. 13 (Sun) Osaka: Orix Theater (Night: Black Cherry)
Oct. 14 (Pub. Holiday/Mon) Osaka: Orix Theater (Noon: Black Cherry)
Oct. 14 (Pub. Holiday/Mon) Osaka: Orix Theater (Night: JAPONESQUE)
Oct. 24 (Thu) Miyagi: Sendai Sun Plaza (Night: Black Cherry)
Oct. 25 (Fri) Miyagi: Sendai Sun Plaza (Night: JAPONESQUE)

*There will be no additional concert days for this tour.
*The Miyagi concert on October 24 (Thurs) will be the final concert for the "Black Cherry" tour and October 25 (Fri) will be the final concert for the "JAPONESQUE" tour.

Special site with all info:
https://rhythmzone.net/koda/relive/#music


Profile


Spoiler:
Stage Name: Koda Kumi / 倖田來未
Real Name: Koda Kumiko / 神田來未子
Birthdate: 13 November 1982 (Showa 57)
Height: 154 cm / 5'0"
Blood Type: A
Hometown: Kyoto
Hobbies: shopping, miscellaneous goods
Favorite Sport: Squash
Favorite Music: HIP HOP
Special dish (to make): meat and potatoes
Favorite words: Ichi-go ichi-e (translated "for this time only," "never again" or "one chance in a lifetime")
Favorite color: green and purple
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite DVD: はねるのトびら - You knock on a jumping door!
Favorite brand: D & G / H · A · K
Favorite food: pancake / 100% fruit juice / Perrier
Favorite Japanese music artists: Yonekura Toshinori / Sukima Switch
Favorite Western artists: Christina Aguilera / NELLY / PINK / Pharrell Williams
Indispensable thing: Love
Favorite place of my body: the "korikori" of her waist
Something surprising about me: No smoking, no alcohol
Can't forgive: lies and deception
Feats: Speaking until her voice is hoarse


Discography


Spoiler:
Single
01. TAKE BACK [2000.12.06]
02. Trust Your Love [2001.04.09]
03. COLOR OF SOUL [2001.08.03]
04. So Into You [2002.03.13]
05. love across the ocean [2002.07.24]
06. m·a·z·e [2002.12.11]
07. real Emotion/1000の言葉 [2003.03.05]
08. COME WITH ME [2003.08.27]
09. Gentle Words [2003.12.10]
10. Crazy 4 U [2004.01.15]
11. LOVE & HONEY [2004.05.26]
12. Chase [2004.07.28]
13. 奇跡 [2004.09.08]
14. hands [2005.01.19]
15. Hot Stuff feat. KM-MARKIT [2005.04.13] (limited)
16. Butterfly [2005.06.22]
17. flower [2005.08.10]
18. Promise/Star [2005.09.07]
19. you [2005.12.07] (limited 12 singles project)
20. Birthday Eve [2005.12.14] (limited 12 singles project)
21. D.D.D. feat. SOULHEAD [2005.12.21] (limited 12 singles project)
22. Shake It Up [2005.12.28] (limited 12 singles project)
23. Lies [2006.01.04] (limited 12 singles project)
24. feel [2006.01.11] (limited 12 singles project)
25. Candy feat. Mr.Blistah [2006.01.18] (limited 12 singles project)
26. No Regret [2006.01.25] (limited 12 singles project)
27. 今すぐ欲しい [2006.02.01] (limited 12 singles project)
28. KAMEN feat. 石井竜也 [2006.02.08] (limited 12 singles project)
29. WIND [2006.02.15] (limited 12 singles project)
30. Someday/Boys♡Girls [2006.02.22] (limited 12 singles project)
31. 恋のつぼみ [2006.05.24]
32. 4 hot wave [2006.07.26]
33. 夢のうた/ふたりで... [2006.10.18]
34. Cherry Girl/運命 [2006.12.06]
35. BUT/愛証 [2007.03.14]
36. FREAKY [2007.06.27]
37. 愛のうた [2007.09.12]
38. LAST ANGEL feat. 東方神起 [2007.11.07]
39. anytime [2008.01.23] (limited)
40. MOON [2008.06.12]
41. TABOO [2008.10.08]
42. stay with me [2008.12.10]
43. It's all Love! (倖田來未×misono) [2009.03.31]
44. 3 SPLASH [2009.07.08]
45. Alive/Physical thing [2009.09.16]
46. Can We Go Back [2010.01.20] (limited)
47. Gossip Candy [2010.07.07]
48. 好きで、好きで、好きで。/あなただけが [2010.09.22]
49. POP DIVA [2011.02.02]
50. 4 TIMES [2011.08.17]
51. 愛を止めないで [2011.09.21]
52. Love Me Back [2011.11.30]
53. Go to the top [2012.10.24]
54. 恋しくて [2012.12.26]
55. Summer Trip [2013.07.31]
56. Dreaming Now! [2013.11.13]
57. HOTEL [2014.08.06]
58. Dance In The Rain [2014.11.12] (FC/digital release)
59. Shhh! [2016.04.09] (mu-mo shop/concert venue limited)
60. LIT [2017.08.02] (mu-mo shop/concert venue limited)
61. HUSH [2017.10.04] (mu-mo shop/concert venue limited)
62. NEVER ENOUGH [2017.12.06] (mu-mo shop limited)

Collaboration Single
01. KODA KUMI & BoA / the meaning of peace [2001.12.19]
02. EXILE & 倖田來未 / WON'T BE LONG [2006.11.22]

Album
01. affection [2002.03.27]
02. grow into one [2003.03.19]
03. feel my mind [2004.02.18]
04. secret [2005.02.09]
05. Black Cherry [2006.12.20]
06. Kingdom [2008.01.30]
07. TRICK [2009.01.28]
08. UNIVERSE [2010.02.03]
09. Dejavu [2011.03.02]
10. JAPONESQUE [2012.01.25]
11. Bon Voyage [2014.02.26]
12. WALK OF MY LIFE [2015.03.18]
13. W FACE -inside- [2017.03.08]
14. W FACE -outside- [2017.03.08]
15. AND [2018.02.28]
16. DNA [2018.08.22]

Compilation Album
01. BEST ~first things~ [2005.09.21]
02. BEST ~second session~ [2006.03.08]
03. BEST ~BOUNCE & LOVERS~ [2007.03.14]
04. Out Works & Collaboration Best [2009.03.25]
05. BEST ~third universe~ [2010.02.03]
06. SUMMER of LOVE [2015.07.22]
07. WINTER of LOVE [2016.01.20]

Remix Album
01. Driving Hit's [2009.03.25]
02. Driving Hit's 2 [2010.03.31]
03. Driving Hit's 3 [2011.05.04]
04. Driving Hit's 4 [2012.03.14]
05. Beach Mix [2012.08.01]
06. Driving Hit's 5 [2013.03.20]
07. Driving Hit's 6 [2014.03.19]
08. Driving Hit's 7 [2017.04.05]
09. Driving Hit's 8 [2018.03.28]
10. Driving Hit's 9 -Special Edition- [2019.02.20]

Cover Album
01. ETERNITY ~Love & Songs~ [2010.10.13]
02. Color The Cover [2013.02.27]

Digital Release
01. KODA KUMI REMIX ALBUM [2006.02.22]
02. Get It On [2006.03.01]
03. Hey baby! (TV version) [2010.12.01]
04. Dance In The Rain [2014.11.05]

Live DVD/Blu-ray
01. secret ~FIRST CLASS LIMITED LIVE~ [2005.09.21]
02. LIVE TOUR 2005 ~first things~ deluxe edition [2006.09.13]
03. LIVE TOUR 2006-2007 ~second session~ [2007.03.28]
04. LIVE TOUR 2007 ~Black Cherry~ SPECIAL FINAL in TOKYO DOME [2008.03.31]
05. LIVE TOUR 2008 ~Kingdom~ [2008.09.24]
06. FAN CLUB EVENT 2008 「Let's Party Vol.1」 [2009.02.25]
07. LIVE TOUR 2009 ~TRICK~ [2009.10.21]
08. KODA KUMI 2009 TAIWAN LIVE [2010.03.10]
09. LIVE TOUR 2010 ~UNIVERSE~ [2010.10.06]
10. ETERNITY ~Love & Songs~ at Billboard Live [2011.02.23]
11. 10th Anniversary ~FANTASIA~ in TOKYO DOME [2011.05.18]
12. LIVE TOUR 2011 ~Dejavu~ [2012.02.08]
13. Premium Night ~Love & Songs~ [2013.03.20]
14. LIVE TOUR 2013 ~JAPONESQUE~ [2013.12.04]
15. HALL TOUR 2014 ~Bon Voyage~ [2014.10.08]
16. LIVE TOUR 2015 ~WALK OF MY LIFE~ [2015.12.02]
17. 15th Anniversary LIVE The Artist [2016.03.23]
18. LIVE TOUR 2016 ~Best Single Collection~ [2016.11.16]
19. LIVE TOUR 2017 ~W FACE~ [2017.12.06]
20. LIVE TOUR 2018 ~DNA~ [2019.03.20]

Music Clip DVD
01. 7 SPIRITS [2003.03.19]
02. feel... [2004.03.24]
03. girls ~Selfish~ [2004.11.25]

US Release (as KODA)
01. TAKE BACK [2001.05.12]
02. Trust Your Love [2002.11.02]

Other Releases
01. Love Romance (Pachinko Promo CD+DVD)
02. FEVER LEGEND LIVE (Pachinko Promo CD+DVD)
03. LIVE TOUR 2016 ~Best Single Collection~ Documentary Film [2017.01.31]


Links



Credits: FinalFayth, Kingdom, Corvina, do it again,
Cherrim, George, maze, SKYia, Gustavopc.


Corvina 20th July 2019 05:32 PM

Latest info from the last thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3303730)
They've released the news!

New original album called re(CORD) coming this fall!
The info says, that as the tour approaches we should keep an eye out for upcoming songs that are going to be announced one after another.
What do the two re(LIVE) and re(CORD) have in common?
Details and release date are going to be announced at a later date.

Quote:

今秋、オリジナルアルバム『re(CORD)』のリリースが決定!!!

9月14日よりスタートするライブツアー「KODA KUMI LIVE TOUR 2019 re(LIVE) 」の発表後、立て続けにEh Yo(ラグビーワールドカップ2019 HANAZONO 公式テーマソング)」「Summer Time」「DO ME」を配信スタート。
そのジャケ写にさりげなく記載されていた "re(CORD)" という文字。
そのタイトルがそのままアルバム名となって今秋リリースが決定。

ツアーが迫るに連れ、次々と発表されるこれからの攻めの楽曲にも要注意!
二つに共通する "re( ? )" とは?
倖田來未が掲げる "re(LIVE) & re(CORD)" から今年は目が離せない!

アルバム発売日や詳細は後日発表!お楽しみに♪


★☆★ Topic 2 ★☆★
新曲「Livin' La Vida Loca」のミュージックビデオをファンクラブの皆さんに先行公開!

是非ご覧ください♪
Also the short version of the PV for the new song Livin' La Vida Loca is out on her FCs. They also showed it at a-nation.
It's a cover of Ricky Martin's song.




Quote:

Originally Posted by kaled kalil (Post 3303763)
Full song is up on youtube:


Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3303747)
Ok, a fan shared the setlist for a-nation on Twitter now, but she says she forgot the order and the songs might have been performed in a different sequence:

DO ME
POP DIVA remix
Eh Yo
Summer Time
Livin' La Vida Loca
め組の人
HOT HOT remix(ステージにお客上げ) -> song she brought fans on stage
LIT remix

Big thanks to せいや�� @pink_00_93 on Twitter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3303770)
Firs pics from a-nation, first by Kuu, the other one taken sneakily by a fan:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...923/t221zW.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...921/xRyLYf.png

They also put the info about her 3-week-continuous-digital-single-release up on her site.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...921/QJDsCF.jpg

And if you follow the link, you get to the re(LIVE) site and now we have confirmation we're somehow getting 9 songs in the coming weeks till the album is released!

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...921/PhHkM5.jpg

Still don't know how they want to bring all of this together (new album, new cover song(s), re(LIVE) tour), but I'm stoked!


Gustavopc 20th July 2019 05:37 PM

Thanks for the new thread, Corvina! Just thought know that we'll probably get the 200th thread for her 20th anniv yay :P

chocopockymaster 20th July 2019 05:40 PM

if they still use that promo pic somehow for the digital covers of the remaining six songs I will riot

jean-baptiste 20th July 2019 05:58 PM

SHOOK.

I wasn't expecting to genuinely take that cover seriously, but she owned it! The PV is also simple yet effective and doesn't look cheap! And both her looks are stunning.

I wasn't expecting a new album this year, but I'm sooo here for it. And if it's coupled with a cover album, even better! Her cover albums never disappoint, and I think we're long overdue another one.

Kuu still got it!

KarenPang 20th July 2019 06:20 PM

I never would have thought Kuu would cover Ricky Martin out of all artistes out there but her interpretation of Livin' La Vida Loca was real something

And I did some PV screencaps as I found the set very interesting



Whoever designed the video set did a great job as aside from some of Kuu's past & current song titles , they also managed to sneak in playroom & Koda Gumi's names in :laugh

Corvina 20th July 2019 06:28 PM

Yeah, the set is totally interesting.
At first I wondered why they first have the names the right way and then later mirror-inverted, but it makes sense with the song - living la vida loca and turning inside out. :laugh
But that's why Kuu said they're shooting in a movable setting!
Guess they also didn't want to come up with some random names for places in a fantasy city set, so they simply took song names and thing's related to Kuu, also in hindsight of her coming 20th anniversary.

Gustavopc 20th July 2019 06:28 PM

I think it hints on new songs indeed, Summer Time and Eh Yo are there. I guess we'll get Merry go round, No/iie, Kokoro and I think I saw Closet?

Corvina 20th July 2019 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3303785)
I think it hints on new songs indeed, Summer Time and Eh Yo are there. I guess we'll get Merry go round, No/iie, Kokoro and I think I saw Closet?

プチョヘンザッ is there, which is the Japanese for Put Your Hands Up Kuu used when previewing the song on her Insta stories - so yeah, I do think the names of the new songs still coming might be there.

Just saw this and put it over to this new thread ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kaled kalil (Post 3303783)
Weird that they uploaded the reLIVE website with LLVL's PV but it's not cited as the 4th single, maybe it's other track or they just forgot about it. Also, there is a section for MOVIE there, so I'm think we can expect more PVs to come.

Even if it's a little messy, everything has been very exciting anyway! Keep 'em coming, qween.

I guess they released LLVL PV's right away because of a-nation. People who went to the concert or would see the performance during news reports would be interested to see where it comes from.

I think Living La Vida Loca is not going to be part of re(CORD) and also not going to be the next digital single (or at least not a single counted for the new album).
They emphasize that re(CORD) is going to be a new original album and the news for Living La Vida Loca is seperated.
re(LIVE) seems to be the thing connecting both.

Also don't think we're getting a new digital single next week, cause they called the last three a continuous single release for three weeks.

lovethatkuu&ayu 20th July 2019 07:31 PM

I wonder if the new album and cover album could be bundled in a 2CD+DVD combo? I could see both being released separately, but at the same time like W FACE.

I'm just excited and thrilled for what's next.

thinkingoutloud89 20th July 2019 09:56 PM

I still think every song in re(CORD) is connected to something in her career. Like Eh Yo is WIND Part II. It does not have to be as obvious sound-wise (like Hikkis Automatic and Automatic Part 2)

kaled kalil 20th July 2019 11:06 PM

Thanks for the topic and my repost, Corvina!

Yeah, I saw now that LLVL isn't mentioned in the re(CORD) announcement.

All the signs that I saw during the PV:
Summer Time
プチョヘンザッ
Champagne
SUN
Merry go round
ミュージカル
Close
Eh Yo

Besides those which are from older songs, like Ai no Uta, Suki de, BUT, etc.

Gustavopc 20th July 2019 11:33 PM

Listening to it again and loving how much she improved her English! Those classes paid off lol

chocopockymaster 20th July 2019 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3303801)
Listening to it again and loving how much she improved her English! Those classes paid off lol

Seriously, I’m like a proud mama bear!!! TT_____TT

With all those Ls there were so many opportunities for things to go awry lol

jiarongisme 21st July 2019 03:44 AM

That full version of Livin' La Vida Loca... I have to stan...

I love that there's so many exciting news from Kuu that just came overnight. Since it seems that LLVL isn't part of the overall concept for re(CORD), I wonder if she's gonna include it in the album somehow. Like Venus in TRICK. I hope we get a release date soon! Hopefully tour exclusive bonuses for the album too?

Diva_br 21st July 2019 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaled kalil (Post 3303800)
All the signs that I saw during the PV:
Summer Time
プチョヘンザッ
Champagne
SUN
Merry go round
ミュージカル
Close
Eh Yo

Besides those which are from older songs, like Ai no Uta, Suki de, BUT, etc.

With "SUN" i thought about Taiyou (for the Eeyo / Eh Yo light lol) but yeah, maybe is a new song :love

Xianghua 21st July 2019 04:21 AM

I'm just catching up on all the news because I don't have internet, but this is so exciting! Livin' la Vida Loca is AMAZING! I never would have expected it!

cosmicfirefly 21st July 2019 08:06 AM

I'm so excited for this! I love the new songs and LLVL is a nice surprise. I'm so glad she's still consistently releasing material, and top quality too.

Gubsi 21st July 2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 (Post 3303798)
I still think every song in re(CORD) is connected to something in her career. Like Eh Yo is WIND Part II. It does not have to be as obvious sound-wise (like Hikkis Automatic and Automatic Part 2)

exactly. Loca is going to be on a Cover album or going to represent the cover songs. Like Eh Yo represents the pop rock songs (WIND, poppin' love cocktail, LALALALALA etc), Summer Time her summer singles, DO ME (ECSTASY, POP DIVA, etc.)

and ya’ll remember that AWA playlist from her with songs she likes to cover?
Loca was part of it with 10 other songs, but that was pretty obvious as a hint.

the whole video has MANY elements from her career.
the acrobatic intro from her tour, TRICK glitter background on the stage, the song titles, the red car from her Butterfly single cover with kinda recreating the cd only pose with that guy and so on.

the re(LIVE) site has 9 spots, so it would fit with the new song titles.

hoping the Dance break is for another song cause the beat is AMAZING :love

Corvina 21st July 2019 01:37 PM

Hiromi Go's Japanese cover of the song, Goldfinger '99, was on Kuu's playlist, not the original, but yeah.

Also worth mentioning - Livin' La Vida Loca was released in 1999, so it's 20 years old now. Probably not a coincidence she chose that song.

KarenPang 21st July 2019 03:49 PM

HMV Narita posted this on Twitter

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D__ePXEVAAAVPi1.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/HMV_Narita/statu...84396292132864

And 1 of the hash tags HMV Narita used in the tweet is Dome

Guess HMV Narita is also rooting for Kuu to do a Dome concert if not tour ? x)

jiarongisme 21st July 2019 03:58 PM

^ Pretty sure they were just hashtagging the latest single? :laugh

Corvina 21st July 2019 04:17 PM

That's really cute, they say they made a Kuu corner cause of the happy announcement yesterday! :laugh
Got stores more info already?
Cause otherwise that would mean somebody there is a Kuu fan and in her FC, as the album info is only up on her FC for now, nowhere else.
They also mention that the tour is selling out and that she's a hot thing right now on their sign! :)

a-nation pics!

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...924/Jo7GSv.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...921/cdXaX7.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...923/Mlp5xG.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...922/vzPXyD.png

kaled kalil 21st July 2019 04:25 PM

The info about the album is out not only for the FC. Barks and other news reports already got the news.

https://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000169737

Corvina 21st July 2019 04:31 PM

Ah, ok, thanks.
That's new from this evening though, cause I checked Barks and Co. till this morning and nothing was up.
They have to update her official site then with the news, cause there are only the three digital singles up.

Btw. Kuu uses the hashtag recode for the new album, not record.

kaled kalil 21st July 2019 04:36 PM

She looks very good in these a-nation pics! It's a nice break from all the black she likes to wear for most performances nowadays.

jiarongisme 21st July 2019 04:41 PM

Ugh she's just serving so much during this era. I live!

Corvina 21st July 2019 05:06 PM

More a-nation pics:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...923/KyHnup.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...923/WiNb27.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...922/jLzrR0.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...924/t25ejT.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...923/Qsb5wl.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...924/l1hWLp.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...923/GpJC9i.png

And avex confirmed on their company site that she started her a -nation performance with DO ME yesterday:
https://avexnet.jp/news/detail.php?id=1002889
Looks like the fan remembered the setlist correctly.

minkAYuko 21st July 2019 07:40 PM

^ Stan the queen of live! <3

I'd like to see the original album + a RMX album and/or the covers album being connected like her recents albums, you know the same cover and all that.

I'm super excited with all that's happening!.

Eventhough LLVL has never been one of my fav songs, I can appreciate ku's version. I showed it to some friends and they both liked but they both had the same complaint haha that her dress resembles kind of a "latin-inspired" outfit (you know with the ruffles) and they thought it was a cheap attempt of something "latin". I can see with they mean, but it goes well with the PV!

thinkingoutloud89 21st July 2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3303844)
Ah, ok, thanks.


Btw. Kuu uses the hashtag recode for the new album, not record.

re(code) again fits my theory :P

and the look in LLVL looks like Namies Hands On Me to me.

kaled kalil 22nd July 2019 03:42 AM

The actual setlist for a-nation was:

01 DO ME 
02 POP DIVA (HOUSE NATION Sunset In Ibiza Remix)
03 め組のひと(half)
-MC-
04 Summer Time 
05 愛のうた
-MC-
06 Eh Yo 
07 HOT HOT (iamSHUM Remix)
08 Livin’ la Vida Loca 
09 IS THIS TRAP?
10 LIT(LIVE ver.)

From baidu.

I knew she did IS THIS TRAP? as soon as I saw that picture where she's doing its choreography. Sadly some songs are probably be cut since she was pretty much the headline with such a "long" setlist.

chocopockymaster 22nd July 2019 03:52 AM

I literally can’t wait to see the performance of that HOT HOT remix omfg

KarenPang 22nd July 2019 04:15 AM

More a-nation 2019 photos

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Lt9jbgmz9/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0M2A2Mgkex/
https://twitter.com/KODAKUMINET/stat...16409049669637

Corvina 22nd July 2019 05:54 AM

Livin' La Vida Loca was produced by iamSHUM.
He played at Bikini Night 2019 yesterday, played the song and confirmed it.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...922/7WiV6E.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...921/hKR13s.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...921/grEgj0.png

And Kuu is in the studio again today recording for a new project...

lovethatkuu&ayu 22nd July 2019 01:51 PM

Media outlets reporting that an audience of 8,000 came to the Aomori a-nation concert. Looks like quite a few sites are showing Kumi as the headliner for the event..

https://www.barks.jp/news/?id=100016...mpaign=tw_auto

KarenPang 22nd July 2019 03:27 PM

Even more a-nation 2019 photos Kuu posted on her Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0OKzuegNzJ/

:love

kaled kalil 22nd July 2019 03:39 PM

She was recording a song called OMG, she shows the lyrics of it on her stories.

@lovethatkuu&ayu She was the last performer, so she was the headliner basically.

thinkingoutloud89 22nd July 2019 05:45 PM

^saw that in her story. greta.
she really is on a roll, I hope she has success with it. but she seems fine and happy and not to be struggling. she truly is an icon and inspiring. I'm really glad I can see both shows.

mi|kshake 22nd July 2019 10:27 PM

So much Kumi news! This is all so exciting! Not sure if I am totally sold on the Livin La Vida Loca cover yet but I think it could be a grower! I love the nod to the original video in the PV.

KarenPang 23rd July 2019 06:10 AM

Brief snippet footages of last Sat's a-nation 2019 footages which features Kuu performing Ricky Martin's Livin' La Vida Loca & IS THIS TRAP?

https://twitter.com/anation_navi/sta...27406591803392

Barks also wrote that there were fireworks released after last Sat's a-nation 2019 concluded

Corvina 23rd July 2019 08:26 AM

They're holding another FC ticket round for re(LIVE) tour, cause they made room for some more seats for sold out dates!
But they say there are only few, so chances are not high to win if you go for a certain date.
Application period is 07/23 - 07/29.

Quote:

「KODA KUMI LIVE TOUR 2019 re(LIVE)」一部公演機材席開放により、僅かながらチケット販売が決定しました!!


■チケット受付URL
<通し券>
https://info2.y-tickets.jp/order/cer...ets19592956880

<Black Cherry公演券>
https://info2.y-tickets.jp/order/cer...ets19115051600

<JAPONESQUE公演券>
https://info2.y-tickets.jp/order/cer...ets19573060357

※抽選のお申込みとなります。
※お申込み・当落確認には、会員番号/パスワードが必要となります。
※会員番号の欄にはファンクラブの会員番号(6桁)をご入力ください。
※パスワードの欄にはファンクラブにご登録のパスワード(8~32文字)をご入力ください。

■申込期間
7月23日(火)15:00~7月29日(月)14:59

■当落確認・入金期間
8月2日(金)13:00~23:59

■申込対象者
オフィシャルファンクラブ倖田組に、チケット申込期間内までにご入会(=ご入金)し会員番号が発行された方 、且つ2019年7月末以降の有効期限をお持ちの方が対象となります。

※これからご入会をお考えの方は、クレジットカード払いをご選択いただくとすぐに会員番号が発行されます。 コンビニ決済、払込用紙をご選択された場合、締め切り間近でご入金されますと会員番号の発行が間に合わない 可能性がございますのでご注意ください。
※入金確認にはお時間がかかりますので、ご入会の際は、余裕を持って、お手続き・ご入金くださいますようお 願いいたします。
※カムバック継続をご希望の方は、チケットお申込み期間中に手続きが間に合わない可能性があるため、新規で のお手続きをお勧めいたします。


■「通し券」受付公演
【神奈川:カルッツかわさき】
9月14日(土)Black Cherry<昼>-JAPONESQUE<夜>
9月16日(祝・月)Black Cherry<昼>-JAPONESQUE<夜>

【福岡:福岡サンパレス】
9月29日(日)JAPONESQUE<昼>-Black Cherry<夜>
10月1日(火)Black Cherry-10月2日(水)JAPONESQUE

【宮城:仙台サンプラザホール】
10月24日(木)Black Cherry-10月25日(金)JAPONESQUE

■「Black Cherry」受付公演
【神奈川:カルッツかわさき】
9月14日(土)<昼>
9月16日(祝・月)<昼>

【福岡:福岡サンパレス】
9月29日(日)<夜>
10月1日(火)

【宮城:仙台サンプラザホール】
10月24日(木)

■「JAPONESQUE」受付公演
【神奈川:カルッツかわさき】
9月14日(土)<夜>
9月16日(月・祝)<夜>
9月21日(土)<昼>
 
【福岡:福岡サンパレス】
9月28日(土)<夜>
9月29日(日)<昼>
10月2日(水)
 
【大阪:オリックス劇場】
10月10日(木)
10月14日(月・祝)<夜>
 
【宮城:仙台サンプラザホール】
10月25日(金)



orbitalaspect 23rd July 2019 09:14 AM

So, just a very honest opinion here... I think if Kuu hopped on the K-Pop bandwagon, she'd have a shot at a huge comeback like Namie had. I half-wonder why she hasn't just evolved the sound she's had into a more K-Pop-friendly style, because watching her in videos like Livin' La Vida Loca, seeing her promo photos, her personal style... she's like literally just a few small changes away from being right in the middle of a potential boost in popularity.

Anyone else think so? Curious what your opinions are.

minkAYuko 23rd July 2019 09:30 AM

^I'm just waiting for her to do a Duet with Jessi, it'd would be the HOTTEST MV ever.

for those who dont't know Jessi:
Spoiler:


koumori 23rd July 2019 09:32 AM

I can't honestly imagine it, but Koda has made a bunch of styles work for her, so I'm sure she would have found a way. Honestly... I'm just not sure she wants that level of fame? She plays on trends a bit and keeps an eye on when one of her songs gets a random boost of popularity, but I get the idea she likes this creative control and the schedule she owns after so long in the biz. If she had a huge rise like Namie, I think she'd have to sacrifice that autonomy.

Personally I'd welcome a new national diva but whether it's something Koda is aiming for rn, idk. At least that's why I don't think she's gone for it :D

Corvina 23rd July 2019 11:40 AM

I agree with you, Koumori.
From the way she handles her career in recent years and what she tells us in interviews, she seems to be perfectly happy with where she is right now, having decent popularity and making her fanbase happy.
Every time something good happens, stuff sells out, she gets compliments or a good ranking, she's always so humble and thanking everybody, almost a bit shy.
She likes to challenge herself and do what she wants (while listening to her fans), if she gets praise for something it always feels like it's just a by-product.
For Megumi no Hito e.g. she didn't even know till somebody else told her. Or her being a Twitter trend - her fans told her in the comments she said, she didn't notice before.

Could she even be more popular again?
Maybe, if she'd find that niche between urban and K-Pop, but maybe not, looking at the other very popular acts in Japan like Aimyon, Gen Hoshino and Kenshi Yonezu, who are basically the direct opposite of her.

lovethatkuu&ayu 23rd July 2019 12:33 PM

I think she's content with where things are. To be honest, I'd hate to see a massive workload forced on her, when she has a 7 year old at home. Being a working mother is difficult and I'm sure she struggles trying to make everything work as it is right now.

That said, her overall physical shipments remain very healthy, and she can still tour very strongly. Despite what some think, she's in a much better position than people give her credit for given the climate for veteran soloists.

Corvina 23rd July 2019 01:08 PM

To be fair, she doesn't have to work anymore, it's her decision. Or maybe it's in her contract, who knows, though she talked about retiring in 2011/2012 when she married, so I guess she is pretty free with her career.
I've just recently learned, that apparently it's enough, if you have just one big hit at karaoke, cause karaoke revenue's are big enough to live from it.
Kuu already achieved that with Ai no Uta alone, plus her peak earnings and her well selling beauty brands.

In the post about mother's day this year, she also posted in the hashtags that she was very happy, that her son said he likes her lives and wants her to do it, cause she always fears he might get lonely.
But in the end she's the one in control, how much she'll do.

lovethatkuu&ayu 23rd July 2019 01:57 PM

Oh, it's definitely her decision to work. I remember when she flirted with retirement, but ultimately decided she still had something to offer. I think she's found a balance that works for her at this time in her life. I'm just happy to see her happy and still putting in the work.

I have no doubt Kumi is quite wealthy, given her great commercial success and smart branding. Doesn't she live in an elite area of Kanagawa?

The Mother's Day post was heartwarming. I think her little boy gives her that extra "energy" to keep pushing in some ways.

Xianghua 23rd July 2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

倖田組に、チケット申込期間内までにご入会(=ご入金)し会員番号が発行された方、且つ2019年7月末以 降の有効期限をお持ちの方が対象となります
So does this mean if I join Koda Gumi today I can enter the lottery?

Corvina 23rd July 2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xianghua (Post 3303977)
So does this mean if I join Koda Gumi today I can enter the lottery?

I think so. As far as I understand you can apply to Koda Gumi and take part in the lottery as long as the lottery runs (July 29)?

kaled kalil 23rd July 2019 04:11 PM

As I was expecting, no new song for this week. It's already 07.24 in Japan and nothing, so let's enjoy Livin' La Vida Loca a little more. lol

Gustavopc 23rd July 2019 10:28 PM

I wish LLVL was up on Spotify tho ):

jiarongisme 24th July 2019 02:38 AM

^ Same

KarenPang 24th July 2019 08:37 AM

I don't think Kuu takes all the achievements & successes she accumulated over the years for granted

Some celebrities change for the better or for the worst once they achieved success but I don't think Kuu is 1 of them

I know Kuu struggled a lot during the early days of her being in the business . I'm sure she never expected she lasted this long in showbiz cos it's tough & not easy

Would I love to see Kuu have a 2nd resurge of popularity ? Of course but if that includes doing things that go against her principles & work etiquette , then no it's not worth it

Anyway from where Kuu is at currently , I think she's contented on how things are at this point in time in her life & that's all it matters

On a side note , it's a bit of a shame Kuu is not performing at tonight's FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri , would love to see her perform Summer Time :s

thinkingoutloud89 24th July 2019 10:56 AM

Btw. did you all exchange your music-libary for the available streaming songs. I had this conversation with a friend when Namie was put on and I still have the following doubts:

1) The playcount. Many f my playlist rely on playcounts and for Namie its far up in the thousands for certain songs - and there is still no fast way to put them up manually.

2) not all songs are on there. I hate incomplete things and fr artist like Kuu there aren't all songs up there.

3) I fear that they might get taken down someday.


I get the benefit of stream for the artist, but is it really worth it. So far i ass everything that is new as streaming tho.

Corvina 24th July 2019 11:02 AM

Upcoming infos might be spoilers for people who wanna go to the tour. Should I put everything under spoiler tags regarding that?
For now don't read further, if you don't wanna know!

Kuu is rehearsing for the tour for the last two days.
She shared a small clip in her Insta stories for KO-SO-KO-SO, so we can be sure now she keeps the song in the setlist for JAPONESQUE.

kaled kalil 24th July 2019 12:08 PM

I don't know if it counts as a spoiler since it's part of the original show, and it seems that hey are using the same props. As for new stuff I can see it as a spoiler tho.

@KarenPang It would be nice, but right now she's rehearsing for the re(LIVE) concerts. I guess it would be too much for her schedule.

@thinkingoutloud89 Right now only few songs are missing (I'm not sure if Apple Music and Spotify has the same library from her, but I think so). All the singles and its b-sides are there, even if there are some problems here and there, like Taisetsu na kimi e that has a piano version in the single, but the song is fine in BOUNCE & LOVERS; or the albums not having the songs from first press edition like Black Cherry, Secret and feel my mind. Overall it's basically complete.

Even tho I use streaming services, I still have the songs downloaded in my PC, or have the physical copy of the release. If they remove her songs from the library, I still would have all the songs anyway. Nowadays I use as a way to support her music or when I want to listen on the go, since I don't have the songs on my phone for storage reasons. I don't use playlists often, or care at all about playcount.

tobey001 24th July 2019 01:54 PM

Hi all, my other half and I did a reaction video for Kuu's Livin La Vida Loca on our YouTube channel, please check it out if you have time! I love the song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll01DC6UG6c

wednesday 24th July 2019 08:23 PM

I feel like I'm not really enjoying the music from this era to be honest, but holy hell she looks amazing!!

lovethatkuu&ayu 24th July 2019 10:16 PM

Sometimes it takes time to like a song and even an album. I wasn't fond of Bon Voyage for years, but after a late night listen, I think it's excellent. I'd argue it was her strongest work since TRICK in hindsight. Not sure why I was so funny about that album, but time brings perspective.

Corvina 25th July 2019 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethatkuu&ayu (Post 3304118)
Sometimes it takes time to like a song and even an album. I wasn't fond of Bon Voyage for years, but after a late night listen, I think it's excellent. I'd argue it was her strongest work since TRICK in hindsight. Not sure why I was so funny about that album, but time brings perspective.

Maybe you can help me then, cause I'm still not too fond of the Bon Voyage album or honestly the whole Bon Voyage era. :laugh
The album has some gems, but overall I think it's quite bland, same with the singles and the tour. Also don't think that's going to change.
White as main colour actually quite fits... :P


The inkbox collabo was restocked last night!

lovethatkuu&ayu 25th July 2019 07:51 AM

^ Haha! I still think JAPONESQUE is her best overall album project, but musically Bon Voyage is a stronger album in terms of the music in some ways. The videography for the Bon Voyage album is very underrated.

I agree the album artwork was oddly lacking considering Kazuyoshi did the photographs. They usually have great creative chemistry, but not that time.

Corvina 25th July 2019 08:20 AM

Idk, it probably didn't help that Bon Voyage was coming after JAPONESQUE and her pregnancy.
Because of that the whole era dragged out way too much - the first single Got to the top, as comeback single after her pregnancy, came out fall 2012 and the actual album then just followed late February 2014 with another half year for the tour after it.
In between in 2013 she toured JAPONESQUE, which I also attended as my first Kuu live ever, so Bon Voyage didn't have any advantage. Though it also didn't feel that bad back in 2013 because of that.

And while I like Go to the top and Dreaming Now!, Koishikute is the most bland ballad she ever put out as a single (together with stay with me) and the best song from Summer Trip she didn't even put on the album (and LALALALALA imo is her most annoying rock track ever probably).
I love the covers and overall shooting of Summer Trip, but as a whole it felt like a weaker 3 SPLASH (3 SPLASH with the covers of Summer Trip would be the perfect summer single for me).
Also SHOW ME YOUR HOLLA is nice, but also goes pretty much nowhere with its energy.
The PV is great though and I agree that the others were nice as well.

lovethatkuu&ayu 25th July 2019 08:46 AM

I agree the project dragged on a bit. I almost wish they had just released the album in 2013 with just GO TO THE TOP and Koishikute as the singles. I'm funny with Summer Trip to a certain degree. TOUCH DOWN was great and Is This Trap too. Yes, LALALALALA isn't all that good, but later came Dreaming now! which remains a great bop.

Koishikute is an odd one. I love the vocal arrangements and certain aspects of the production, but compared to her previous ballads it was a bit "flat".

jiarongisme 25th July 2019 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 (Post 3304040)
Btw. did you all exchange your music-libary for the available streaming songs. I had this conversation with a friend when Namie was put on and I still have the following doubts:

1) The playcount. Many f my playlist rely on playcounts and for Namie its far up in the thousands for certain songs - and there is still no fast way to put them up manually.

2) not all songs are on there. I hate incomplete things and fr artist like Kuu there aren't all songs up there.

3) I fear that they might get taken down someday.


I get the benefit of stream for the artist, but is it really worth it. So far i ass everything that is new as streaming tho.

Spotify has the option to listen to locally stored music, which I will then also transfer to my mobile device that I listen to when I'm out and about. Play count doesn't matter to me, and you can actually sync playlists from iTunes to Spotify through this free service called Soundiiz! So it doesn't change my listening behaviour on desktop and mobile. If anything, it has been more of a convenience than anything for me once I've fully migrated to Spotify.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3304043)
Upcoming infos might be spoilers for people who wanna go to the tour. Should I put everything under spoiler tags regarding that?
For now don't read further, if you don't wanna know!

Kuu is rehearsing for the tour for the last two days.
She shared a small clip in her Insta stories for KO-SO-KO-SO, so we can be sure now she keeps the song in the setlist for JAPONESQUE.

I personally don't mind spoilers! I'm always actively looking at Kuu's IG stories as well.

Corvina 25th July 2019 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethatkuu&ayu (Post 3304143)
I agree the project dragged on a bit. I almost wish they had just released the album in 2013 with just GO TO THE TOP and Koishikute as the singles. I'm funny with Summer Trip to a certain degree. TOUCH DOWN was great and Is This Trap too. Yes, LALALALALA isn't all that good, but Dreaming now! remains a great bop.

Koishikute is an odd one. I love the vocal arrangements and certain aspects of the production, but compared to her previous ballads it was a "flat".

Yeah, less singles would have been better maybe, but then we had HOTEL in 2014, which I didn't like that much as well apart from the shooting, it only got better with Dance In The Rain at the end of the year.

Well, you know, in a sense Bon Voyage was like making a blank page for Kuu, which is why I also understand her choice of the travel theme and the colour white.
It's also what she talked about in interviews back then, she said goodbye to her old life and started a reorientation where she wanna go with her career as well. Then she started to experiment more, leaving sappy love ballads, her overly cute image and her typical release schedule behind.

thinkingoutloud89 25th July 2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 3304144)
Spotify has the option to listen to locally stored music, which I will then also transfer to my mobile device that I listen to when I'm out and about. Play count doesn't matter to me, and you can actually sync playlists from iTunes to Spotify through this free service called Soundiiz! So it doesn't change my listening behaviour on desktop and mobile. If anything, it has been more of a convenience than anything for me once I've fully migrated to Spotify.


I personally don't mind spoilers! I'm always actively looking at Kuu's IG stories as well.

yeah, the problem is not that I cant download the songs, every service has that option. But if they lose the rights, the songs will get taken down (like final fantasy related songs fir example)and they will be gone. Moreover, some of my playlist rely on my playcount (Top 250, Top 500, etc.) so I can‘t do without it. I have to think about it and if I‘m willing to redo everything (Since most japanese songs are also tagged wrong too).

Gubsi 25th July 2019 10:34 AM

^still prefer to give artists coins via streams. If no one would stream those songs cause of "reasons", they will be taking down for sure. And you can still keep the original files on your computer.

+ you can still change the tags and covers via Apple Music. Spotify has been pretty shitty with that, that’s why I’ll never go back to that.
sure it takes time, but tbh it’s not THAT much... Namie took about 30 minutes so that’s not really an argument.

Corvina 25th July 2019 10:42 AM

So, if nobody is against spoiler.

UG is back!

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...924/cw1afF.png

Wonder if he's only choreographing or also dancing?
He was one of her dancers for both tours back then.
She simply says here that it's been a while.

thinkingoutloud89 25th July 2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gubsi (Post 3304152)
^still prefer to give artists coins via streams. If no one would stream those songs cause of "reasons", they will be taking down for sure. And you can still keep the original files on your computer.

+ you can still change the tags and covers via Apple Music. Spotify has been pretty shitty with that, that’s why I’ll never go back to that.
sure it takes time, but tbh it’s not THAT much... Namie took about 30 minutes so that’s not really an argument.

But with recharging the playcount by single clicking every play Namie alone will take me several hours.

ALfromHELLSING 25th July 2019 04:06 PM

First of all Livin’ La Vida Loca made my month. I used to be obsessed with the song when it first came out & now my all time favourite artist covered it. That’s beyond awesome. I played the MV on YouTube at least 30 times. It’s too bad they didn’t release it as a digital single. I’m very confused by their marketing strategy when it comes to this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethatkuu&ayu (Post 3304118)
Sometimes it takes time to like a song and even an album. I wasn't fond of Bon Voyage for years, but after a late night listen, I think it's excellent. I'd argue it was her strongest work since TRICK in hindsight. Not sure why I was so funny about that album, but time brings perspective.

I actually used to like Bon Voyage more when it first came out but as time went by it went down in my KK album ranking, and I agree & disagree with Corvina about it. I love Go to the top & 恋しくて, Koishikute is actually one of my all time favourite ballads from Kumi. I still listen to it a lot. stay with me has become my official #1 winter song, as soon as I see first snow it instantly starts playing in my head, just like LALALALALA in summer. lol While every time she performs IS THIS TRAP? I wish she performed something else like LOADED instead. It’s amazing how diverse Kuueen’s discography is cause anyone could find something they like.

I also have similar feelings about UNIVERSE as an album as about Bon Voyage. Singles & the title track were awesome yet the album itself felt like a watered down version of TRICK. Also, ballads on UNIVERSE felt too different and didn’t have as much impact on me as ballads from TRICK.

Corvina 25th July 2019 05:42 PM

The difference in tastes is always amazing! :)

The guy in the Livin' La Vida Loca PV btw. is Filippo Citerni, an Italian model based in Tokyo.
He posted about the job here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0OCO9bn...d=qu6tcdvy1cbz

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...922/ez3o9O.png

(thanks to mright on JPC for pointing him out)

And thinking about setlists of re(LIVE) I can see her replacing all the old cover songs from back then with new ones from a new cover album for JAPONESQUE.

perfectodub 25th July 2019 08:34 PM

the cover songs is just great! but i'm not sure about the PV,
that driving-but-not driving car scene looks very silly.
and having that attractive italian model just for mocking poses but in the end doing the final dance scene with a random (regular look) japanese dancer it makes no sense to me

kaled kalil 26th July 2019 03:20 AM

The club and the car scene are separated tho, it's not a story line. I do agree that the scene with them driving the car is very silly, but that's a small problem.

Gubsi 26th July 2019 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectodub (Post 3304192)
the cover songs is just great! but i'm not sure about the PV,
that driving-but-not driving car scene looks very silly.
and having that attractive italian model just for mocking poses but in the end doing the final dance scene with a random (regular look) japanese dancer it makes no sense to me

this PV has many little easter eggs about her career and I think it was just hinting at her Butterfly single cover with the red car and that one pose with the model she does to "recreate" it. could be silly for you, but for long-time fans its a pretty good video to enjoy with all those easter eggs

Corvina 26th July 2019 12:50 PM

The PV is also a nod to the original video by Ricky Martin.
And the woman she portrays fits the lyrics.

kaled kalil 26th July 2019 01:06 PM

The video now is a little over 100k views. :)

The description has been edit with info for the re(CORD) album:

1999年に郷ひろみが日本語カバーした、リッキー・マーティンの大ヒット曲「Livin' La Vida Loca」を倖田來未が大胆カバー!
9月14日からは「KODA KUMI LIVE TOUR 2019 ~re(LIVE)」(川崎・福岡・大阪・仙台)を開催。
今秋にはオリジナルアルバム「re(CORD)」をリリース予定。
詳細は倖田來未オフィシャルサイトをチェック!

Corvina 27th July 2019 09:32 AM

The ASEAN music festival is tomorrow!
According to her stories, Kuu just arrived in Vietnam not too long ago.
Last time she was there was in 2011.

As VTV is a public channel there's a live stream available:
https://vtv.vn/truyen-hinh-truc-tuyen/vtv1.htm

The festival starts 8 pm Vietnamese time (from Kuu's official site).
But Idk if they're going to live broadcast or at a later time/date.
The current information just says it's going to be broadcasted (before the site stated live broadcast).

EDIT:
Ok, the official facebook page of the event says it starts 7:30 pm.
And goes till 10:30 pm.
Guess that's the correct information.

The festival is fully booked.
As I understand it is free, but you had to apply beforehand and when you were drawn you got an inviation (a ticket) for the show, for Japanese visitors as well as Vietnamese.

KarenPang 27th July 2019 10:09 AM

Someone from Vietnam who follows me on Twitter had no idea about ASEAN-Japan Music Festival 2019 in VIETNAM -prayer for peace- until I told her about it

The Vietnam Twitter user said that ASEAN-Japan Music Festival 2019 in VIETNAM -prayer for peace- will take place tomorrow in Hanoi , which's the capital of Vietnam

Not sure if she'll be watching ASEAN-Japan Music Festival 2019 in VIETNAM -prayer for peace- at home cos she resides in Ho Chi Minh City and if she were to attend she has to take a domestic flight to Hanoi

Somemore I don't know if she supports any of the Japanese artistes who will be performing at the even tomorrow x)

kaled kalil 28th July 2019 01:41 PM

ASEAN-Japan Music Festival 2019 in VIETNAM won't be broadcast live, only next month:

The music festival will be aired by VTV at 20:10 on August 11. https://english.vov.vn/culture/asean...nam-400733.vov

---

Edit:

It seems like she performed already: https://twitter.com/Haru277/status/1155472579055853568

Two more pics from the performance: https://baomoi.com/dai-nhac-hoi-asea...c/31631489.epi

It looks like a ballad + Eh Yo. So I guess it was Ai no Uta + Eh Yo.

Corvina 28th July 2019 08:20 PM

Two more pics from people who attended:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...924/lOSHz9.jpg

https://twitter.com/suzukajpvn/statu...83660101062657

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...921/OoicXy.png

Kuu posted in one of her stories today, that she might have catched a cold.
We'll see if that affected her voice.

She also was in an Insta live with Exile Atsushi on his account.

kaled kalil 28th July 2019 10:01 PM

The songs performed:

01 Ai no Uta
02 POP DIVA

Weirdly POP DIVA was the full song. The vocals were good in general, but high notes could be better. It's hard to judge since her mic is very loud.

Here it is a fancam of the performance:


melissalove 29th July 2019 01:32 AM

I loved it, kuu has a great stage presence, she sounded great. She didn’t even sound sick at all. :)

Gustavopc 29th July 2019 11:04 AM

Didn't get to watch it but saw some pics on Instagram and I'm living for how much she's been wearing Versace this season lol

abestfah 30th July 2019 10:29 AM

If I have my friend in Japan now, can she buy the tour ticket at lawson machine yet?

Gustavopc 31st July 2019 03:13 PM

After three weeks full of stuff out of nowhere she's gone quiet again for a while now lol I hope we get info about the album and related projects soon so I can know what to expect

jiarongisme 31st July 2019 03:30 PM

Now she's created this unrealistic expectation where I would want 6 more singles to be released back to back.

Although I have this feeling it might be a 'countdown' of sorts where they'll release the remaining 6 week by week to the first re(LIVE) show.
^ Just checked, if this theory stands, we could possibly get music as early as next week!

thinkingoutloud89 1st August 2019 08:25 AM

Is itunes missing BOUNCE&LOVERS?

jiarongisme 1st August 2019 08:54 AM

^ Not sure about iTunes Germany but it's available in the Singapore store.

thinkingoutloud89 1st August 2019 10:22 AM

^It's definitely missing in the German one. I already exchanged all of Namie and half of Kumi so far and both are missing songs here and there. What is the point of putting up Checkmate! or OUT WORKS when half of the songs are missing? And what is the deal with 1000 no Kotoba missing completely? urgh, annyoing.

pedronekoi 1st August 2019 01:21 PM

It's not available on Apple Music Brazil as well. :(

Gustavopc 1st August 2019 02:28 PM

1000 no kotoba is not on Spotify either :(

On another note, the FC video for August is up and I think that's the first time it's not only Kuu herself talking, but also her dancers! They interacted a lot, and video is even longer than usual. Hope it becomes the new way she makes those videos, I really enjoyed watching it.
She talked about a-nation and the tour but I want to highlight what she said about re(CORD), she said she's still recording songs and she will keep on doing so until the production deadline and then she'll decide which songs go to the album or not (maybe a couple of them are already decided, but there could be room for more). In the subtitles she even talks about "dope songs" I'm living for it lol She said there are so many songs some will get shelved (please Kuu consider releasing an album called re(PACKAGE) later if so lol).
No words about "re(CODE)", covers or even Vivin La Vida Loca.

Corvina 1st August 2019 03:30 PM

You just beat me posting about it!^^

It's not the first FC video with her dancers, we already had one here or there in the past.
If you think about it, she already had songs that didn't make albums in the past and then were used later (like Sweetest Taboo from WOML later for AND or on singles Good☆day).
I actually think that's just the way she works - recording all the songs she feels recording for on album cycle and then choose at the end.

She also confirmed in this video, that she wants to remake both arena tours Black Cherry and JAPONESQUE for halls in a way you can only experience it in a hall.

And update from the last days: She's still rehearsing every day and after coming back from Vietnam she got really sick and couldn't attend rehearsals for one full day.

jiarongisme 1st August 2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3304521)
1000 no kotoba is not on Spotify either :(

And Hashire! too :\

Corvina 1st August 2019 04:26 PM

About the songs missing on iTunes and other digital platforms - pretty sure that's a license issue.
For 1000 no Kotoba e.g. the English version was used internationally, so that's probably the reason the Japanese version was never licensed outside of Japan.
And for other songs the licenses might lie with the respective record companies and/or song writers and that's why they're not up, especially with collaboration songs.

thinkingoutloud89 1st August 2019 04:48 PM

^hu? why does it not apply for real emotion? The game has both songs from Sweetbox. 1000 no kotoba is missing in all versions (even remixes). Hashire is there tho, at least on itunes. It's on 3 SPLASH.
And I know why there are missing, it's stupid tho and now I have this weird mix of streaming songs and my own in a single album like I said before and everyone was like "oh no, every song is there". Oh well, too late and there is much more space on my hard-drive now.

Corvina 1st August 2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 (Post 3304533)
^hu? why does it not apply for real emotion? The game has both songs from Sweetbox. 1000 no kotoba is missing in all versions (even remixes). Hashire is there tho, at least on itunes. It's on 3 SPLASH.
And I know why there are missing, it's stupid tho and now I have this weird mix of streaming songs and my own in a single album like I said before and everyone was like "oh no, every song is there". Oh well, too late and there is much more space on my hard-drive now.

My guess is that's because 1000 no Kotoba was composed by official FF writers and the song belongs to Square Enix, while real Emotion doesn't.

And I'm sorry for you - it's why I try to keep out of such discussions.
(I personally rarely use playlists, don't care about playcounts at all, have my music on my harddrive and for Kuu also own all of her CDs)

thinkingoutloud89 1st August 2019 05:14 PM

^yeah no bigggie, I figured it is probably a step in the right direction to slowly transit instead of living in this limbo of both. I have most of my music stored on another harddrive and there are only a fe songs missing.

Did not know that about 1000 no Kotoba. But it explains everything, although SE just recently uploaded all FF soundtracks on spotify.

KarenPang 2nd August 2019 08:40 AM

Stills from this coming Sun's Fuji TV's Bokura no Jidai that features Kuu , hitomi & Do As Infinity's Tomiko as guests

https://cdnx.natalie.mu/media/news/m...ixw_750_lt.jpg

https://cdnx.natalie.mu/media/news/m...ixw_750_lt.jpg

https://natalie.mu/music/news/342155

This Sun's Bokura no Jidai episode will see all 3 ladies discuss about the early struggles they faced when they 1st debuted in the business , alongside with them talking about marriage & having kids

Coincidentally or not , all 3 ladies are under avex and seems like they don't really communicate that much outside of work so this Sun's episode will change all that

chocopockymaster 2nd August 2019 12:21 PM

I CANT WAIT


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.