Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   (Caps) Ayu at CD TV (30/07) (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32228)

Sim' 31st July 2005 09:41 AM

(Caps) Ayu at CD TV (30/07)
 
These are the caps of the new Ayu's show on CD TV yesterday ^_^
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/3...ql5lc7q.th.jpg
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/2...fp3xn8v.th.jpg
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/3...ou0pd0l.th.jpg
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/8...mg3mp3u.th.jpg
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/9...gw5cx3v.th.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/488...gr8pg5s.th.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/659...ww4rw0q.th.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/818...kf8nh5y.th.jpg

Credits : taylayu@Ayunite! et Sophia♂@Japan_ayu)
I will add my caps after ^^

Here's my caps hihi ^__^
PLEASE, DON'T HOTLINK !!!
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6...43438ty.th.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2...44003xa.th.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5...44213tt.th.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4...44390um.th.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4...44472in.th.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7...45054xy.th.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1...45210cf.th.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5...45310to.th.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7...48447vl.th.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9...50165ya.th.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/440...50339xz.th.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/999...50485yo.th.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/437...51119ju.th.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/876...51395wu.th.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/658...51491jw.th.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/103...51597fg.th.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/941...52138om.th.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/528...52235oo.th.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/151...52386pl.th.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/902...53509cm.th.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/513...54161sx.th.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1...54264oi.th.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3...54416np.th.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4...55003wn.th.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4...55155ni.th.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9...55344qj.th.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5...55460wv.th.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7...56087pd.th.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7...56326cj.th.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9...56433up.th.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7...57259is.th.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1...57513kg.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8...58085rp.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7...58311at.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3...00176em.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3...00333lm.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9...00507ag.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7...01021dz.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1...02302yi.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7...03141nd.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3...03394qr.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1...07374br.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6...08021gn.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2...08141vo.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1...08333pa.th.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7...08517pa.th.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5...09050ib.th.jpg
^___^

SunshineSlayer 31st July 2005 09:45 AM

Wow, that set looks really interesting. Thanks for the pics. Hopefully we will get a high quality video file soon.

Gunblitze 31st July 2005 09:48 AM

*sigh*

*waits for ayu to perform alterna*

thanks for the screencaps :D

elvis810 31st July 2005 09:48 AM

She changes the colour of her flower

SunshineSlayer 31st July 2005 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunblitze
*sigh*

*waits for ayu to perform alterna*

thanks for the screencaps :D

I'm sure Avex is wanting to promote fairyland more, since that is the "summer single."

Sim' 31st July 2005 10:28 AM

Actually, she sang Fairyland ^^

greggerz189 31st July 2005 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunblitze
*sigh*

*waits for ayu to perform alterna*

thanks for the screencaps :D

i don't think she's going to perform alterna to promote her single. Maybe on COUNTDOWN LIVE 2005-2006 A.

Sim' 31st July 2005 10:48 AM

I've added my caps in the first message, and she just sang Fairyland !
^____^

RAISKA 31st July 2005 10:55 AM

Thankies! Ayu looks nice, still the outfit is the same to others "fairyland"s performances.

mui-gei-tal 31st July 2005 12:01 PM

thank you very much for the caps!
i love her blue outfit and her pink flower...lol. i wonder how many version of this outfit does ayu have...orange, blue...what's next? hmmm...

Endlessoul 31st July 2005 01:24 PM

well done..the backgroud is grand!wow~

Queen Bee 31st July 2005 02:34 PM

Thanks for the screen caps.

elepop 31st July 2005 03:51 PM

Huh? Her hair is back to reddish and mohawk? No way!

Must be previously recorded then...

Larisa-chan 31st July 2005 04:08 PM

I love that set o____o

Cyria 31st July 2005 08:24 PM

Many nice caps, thanks!

Echiko 31st July 2005 10:11 PM

Thanks!! I love the bg! =D

AyuGAME 1st August 2005 01:45 AM

i love the decoration
CD TV is really great...
i like the performance
thx for the caps

Calico 1st August 2005 01:56 AM

Oh, she looks lovely! And her smile is really nice, heh. Thanks! I want that flower!

~Matt~ 1st August 2005 03:04 AM

Thanks for the caps :P

nick 1st August 2005 03:21 AM

-

orenji_jaro 1st August 2005 03:33 AM

wow it almost looked like an MV.... O_o the scene was so beautiful!

LEOyumi 1st August 2005 03:39 AM

She looks gorgeous! Thanks a lot for the screencaps!

AyuRlz 1st August 2005 06:30 AM

oh my god! the stage set looks real grand!

lolo66 1st August 2005 08:48 AM

OMG!!! that's a lot of caps
thank you very much

DA1SUK1DAY01691 1st August 2005 09:04 AM

thanks! do you know what's getting to her voice? is it just over exhaust, or is it permanent?

ruixiong89 1st August 2005 01:42 PM

Yar I agree! Her voice doesn't sound good at all here ... it's nice and weird because of all the art pieces and the weird golden fish in the background ... definitely not my most enjoyable performance of fairyland. I thought her performance in Hey! Hey! Hey! was still the best out of all that she has done ...

Gosh, she has to work on those vocals! I really think she sounds exhausted ... her voice just isn't there ...

ohsixthirty 1st August 2005 04:27 PM

holy crap that looks amazing! thanks!

DA1SUK1DAY01691 2nd August 2005 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruixiong89
Yar I agree! Her voice doesn't sound good at all here ... it's nice and weird because of all the art pieces and the weird golden fish in the background ... definitely not my most enjoyable performance of fairyland. I thought her performance in Hey! Hey! Hey! was still the best out of all that she has done ...

Gosh, she has to work on those vocals! I really think she sounds exhausted ... her voice just isn't there ...


so it is exhaustion? and it can go away?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.