Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79976)

TITANIC 15th September 2008 01:26 PM

A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread
 
1st week
Spoiler:
2008/09/09
#1 = 116,801

2008/09/10
#1 = 70,490

2008/09/11
#1 = 32,420

2008/09/12
#1 = 25,500

2008/09/13
#1 = 30,273

2008/09/14
#1 = 29,547


2nd week
Spoiler:

2008/09/15
#1 = 17,372

2008/09/16
#2 = 12,286

2008/09/17
#2 = 10,015

2008/09/18
#2 = 7,539

2008/09/19
#2 = 6,777

2008/09/20
#2 = 8,523

2008/09/21
#2 = 9,571


3rd week

Spoiler:
2008/09/22
#2 = 5,488

2008/09/23
#4

2008/09/24
#5

2008/09/25
#3 = 5,296

2008/09/26
#4

2008/09/27
#4

2008/09/28
#2 = 6,278



1st week
Position : #1
sales : 538,876

2nd week
position : #2
sales 119,351



3rd week estimated sales
2->4->5->3->4->4>2^ = 5,488 + x,xxx + x,xxx + 5,296 + x,xxx + x,xxx + 6278 (x 1.7) = 29,005 (excluded 4 days sales)

Estimated Total: 687,232^



Daily Album Chart
Weekly Album chart
Monthly album chart

TOTAL SALES = 658,227

ArchangelLegend 15th September 2008 01:30 PM

keep up the good work Ayu

4ever*ayu 15th September 2008 01:33 PM

so fast and dependable as always...thx for the 2nd thread riozz ! :D

still hoping for 50k(index) tomorrow to break 600k mark!

waterballoon 15th September 2008 01:35 PM

Gosh she hit the 500k mark already... Good job, Ayu! I think the sales for A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ are already impressive... considering she just released A BEST 2 last year, and with the falling physical sales for music all over the world...

Thanks for the thread, riozz!

TITANIC 15th September 2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4ever*ayu (Post 1630689)
so fast and dependable as always...thx for the 2nd thread riozz ! :D

still hoping for 50k(index) tomorrow to break 600k mark!

usually first day of new week will sell less than 2nd day or 3rd day

I'm hoping tomorrow's index wont less than 20K

ayumisrael 15th September 2008 01:36 PM

Over 500,000 on the first week! Awesome!!

ayu had no album with such a debut since... MY STORY XD.

~ayu-cake~ 15th September 2008 01:40 PM

I'm pleased to see she's hit the 500k mark :)

kiseki89 15th September 2008 01:42 PM

Please continue to stay around 20-30k//

Go A COMPLETE

Qt Mashi 15th September 2008 01:47 PM

i relli didnt tihnk it would sell more than GUILTY!

i'm so glad!

thanks!

ayuqq 15th September 2008 02:03 PM

BREAK THE 100K MARK!!! GOGO AYU!

LEOyumi 15th September 2008 02:14 PM

Wooow, great sales! =D

njanjayrp 15th September 2008 02:29 PM

The thing I like about ayu's sales is that they can't easily be predicted as they either go up or down XD and not just down. Each A BEST 2 has sold around 450 k in it's first week, and they both needed around 100 k to double their sales in the end, so this might even end up selling around 900k in the end :D, depending on how long it charts.

Aga-chan 15th September 2008 02:36 PM

Those sales are great. ^^

marekcarey 15th September 2008 02:43 PM

wonderfull sales!!!

BluishDays 15th September 2008 02:57 PM

Nice sales for the first week I didn't think it would be that high :) I'm glad I was wrong

Ayumi_lover 15th September 2008 03:02 PM

i'm glad she reached 500k!!! well, hope for a million total sales)

minkAYuko 15th September 2008 03:25 PM

500 for ayuuuu n_n.

Quite interesting, A BEST 2 had all the press, all the shows, all the concerts yet can't be compere to the success of AC~AS~ that had 0 of these, except CMs, quite outstanding (and they can't be compare in any other way since they are different releases too).

And even if she was in a lucky week and all, at least this half of a million proves that this release is WORTH IT!, so, saying that it is not, that is too close to a best 2 and stuff shouldn't matter anymore.

IMO.


Suggestion to Riozz: that nikki number is distracting, I think you should put it somewhere else, is not even that important now.

Lee^ChaN 15th September 2008 03:28 PM

great!! i hope it can break 1 million sales..

BoBo 15th September 2008 03:59 PM

always on the top... as always :D

Kilyk 15th September 2008 04:09 PM

I'm predicting that A-COMPLETE will sell about 1.1 mil. The sales are still good so I'm happy.

freedreamer 15th September 2008 04:22 PM

whoa..thats one of the smallest drops i have seen in a long long time

Jwiz 15th September 2008 05:26 PM

50k index for last day please! Anyway im quite pleased with AC passing the 500k mark =)

Bad Wolf 15th September 2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 1630692)
Over 500,000 on the first week! Awesome!!

ayu had no album with such a debut since... MY STORY XD.

Really?! Wow, that's amazing :o

You know, AC really IS worth the rank. The more I listen to it - and the more I realize just how much went into polishing up the songs and the various nuances and differences in said songs - the more I see that it's really a nice gift and pristine effort.

tokyoxjapanxfan 15th September 2008 06:11 PM

the sales are steadying off at around 29,500...thats so great :D~

v3lun420 15th September 2008 06:30 PM

I am so happy now. I am glad she could break 500k. I am so happy

Go Ayu.......

ALfromHELLSING 15th September 2008 06:42 PM

I'm so happy for her!! Keep up the good work & sales Ayu!
I'll cross my fingers & will sing my prayer 4 AyU. ^_^

The only problem for me right now, that I decided to start my Ayu collection and ordered all "in stock" Ayu discs from JPOPhelp (I've got 8 in total), while I'm in USA and in the end I've missed FP on CD Japan of A COMPLETE ~All Singles~... T_T Now where I'm supposed to get it, from yahoo auctions only or eBay...

SunshineSlayer 15th September 2008 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 1630869)
whoa..thats one of the smallest drops i have seen in a long long time

That's because it's the weekend. Sales always go up on the first Saturday of release, then drop slightly on Sunday, and then plummet on Monday. But from what I hear, this Monday is a holiday in Japan. (someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

ayu_ready? 15th September 2008 07:32 PM

it did surpass 500! omg :luv2

Zemus 15th September 2008 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 1631026)
But from what I hear, this Monday is a holiday in Japan. (someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

Correct. It's "Respect for the Aged Day". Always third monday of September.

ArchangelLegend 15th September 2008 07:43 PM

I never heard of that holiday, how old would someone have to be in order to be respectable?

kirei_ayumi 15th September 2008 07:54 PM

she is doing quite well considering it is over 500k! I think the limited campaigns helped alot :)

ll moments ll 15th September 2008 08:15 PM

whoa! 500k! congrats to Ayu! :D

Zeke. 15th September 2008 08:19 PM

GO AYU! I guess this really was a success after all!

JCD13 15th September 2008 08:20 PM

Nice! Go Ayu!

Peger 15th September 2008 10:19 PM

AC ~AS~ sold around 539k in it's first week. It seems the indicator was higher than expected.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/confidence/58159/full/

I think this will have a better trajectory than A BEST 2, since it's pretty cheap for what's being offered. I'm still not confident it'll sell over a million copies, though.

ayumisrael 15th September 2008 10:24 PM

Thank for the info Peger!

I'm very happy for ayu! This album has a lot to offer.
It's also her highest debut sales since MY STORY, it's awesome.

rakeru 15th September 2008 10:37 PM

reach a million! GO AYU!

4ever*ayu 15th September 2008 11:24 PM

^^thx for the info Peger!

so, Oricon doesn't put tuesday sales into the 1st week sales??

Evolution7/4 15th September 2008 11:55 PM

Yay for the sales. It certainly is a wonderful set, especially the 3-CD-DVD First Press.

pommy48 15th September 2008 11:56 PM

500k is very nice!!~~

Bad Wolf 16th September 2008 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArchangelLegend (Post 1631036)
I never heard of that holiday, how old would someone have to be in order to be respectable?

The word aged typically implies an "older" generation - i.e., the elderly. I find it interesting that the third Monday of September is always this holiday for Japan while in the US the first Saturday of September is always Grandparents Day!

truehappiness 16th September 2008 02:16 AM

Gotta get this off my chest, but daaaaang.

People need to shut up about BEST FICTION / other best albums in here. It basically causes people to react, which then causes the instigators to react, and it's like an endless loop of crap.

zoomzoom 16th September 2008 02:36 AM

^Well, you're the first one to mention BEST FICTION in this thread, so if anything, you just started the chain reaction...

Luv ~Venus~ 16th September 2008 02:50 AM

Congrats to ayu on her first week sales. Very impressive. Even if she didn't beat the "kween uff heep-papu" (just for you Truehappiness), she still achieved a goal she hasn't achieved in a while. I have to agree with peger (1st time for everything) that she might be short of a million tho. AC totally surpassed my expectations for it's 1st week but oh well. :embrassed She might clear a 100k this week but 200k.....maybe! :bgiggle

Foyuki 16th September 2008 03:28 AM

First Week 54W!!!
浜崎あゆみ、究極ベストは売上54万枚で首位スタート
年でデビュー10周年を迎えた人気歌手・浜崎あゆみの最新ベストアルバム『A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~』が発売1週目で53.9万枚を売上げ、9/22付週間アルバムランキングで初登場首位を獲得。通算14作目のアルバム首位獲得となった。 
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/rankmusic/58159/

pommy48 16th September 2008 03:30 AM

ok i do not understand any of that..so for now, google translate!
Quote:

Ayumi Hamasaki, the ultimate sales of 540,000 copies is the best start in the lead
10-year anniversary of her debut celebrated its best popular singers Ayumi Hamasaki's latest album, A COMPLETE ~ ALL SINGLES ~, was released in the first week sales of 539,000 copies, 9 / 22 weeks with a debut album rankings for the lead to win . The first 14 albums in her career and earned the top spot.
great way for a 10th anniversary!

Max_ZZZ 16th September 2008 03:37 AM

its a shame how she falls so fast =S if she was a tad more consistent im sure everyone would be rejoicing over her inevitable 1 million A COMPLETE album

SolarAngel 16th September 2008 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jwiz (Post 1630931)
50k index for last day please! Anyway im quite pleased with AC passing the 500k mark =)

I thought sales for the week are counted up to sunday? Normally releases are on tuesday so weekly sales for new releases are short of one day in the total. At least that's what someone posted in the Guilty sales thread. But i would like a 50k index for monday lol!! Riozz also posted that 1st week sales for A Complete are quite similar to Memorial Address so if it charts like MA, it may hit 1 million. Unlikely since her sales drop faster these days but that's something to think about.

Jwiz 16th September 2008 04:18 AM

^ Uhhuh, i posted that BEFORE realizing something hahaha. MA's second week is around 300k and i doubt AC can maintain high sales to hit 300k on the second week =s I hope that AC will have a much longer chart life than GUILTY, and hopefully ABEST2.

v3lun420 16th September 2008 04:25 AM

^ I keep my fingers crossed at that^^

Melon Panda 16th September 2008 04:43 AM

Good first week sales, I think. :) I think I might actually buy the super-expensive version from my local store.

acougan 16th September 2008 04:55 AM

doing very well, it sure will outsell AB2.

JinHamasaki 16th September 2008 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jwiz (Post 1631502)
^ Uhhuh, i posted that BEFORE realizing something hahaha. MA's second week is around 300k and i doubt AC can maintain high sales to hit 300k on the second week =s I hope that AC will have a much longer chart life than GUILTY, and hopefully ABEST2.

MY STORY's 2nd week was only 194k, and it still hit the one million mark. So, here's to Ayu for some nice sales for this week!

AND she finally has some TV performances lined up :D.

MemorialAddress 16th September 2008 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InoriNoUta (Post 1630966)
Really?! Wow, that's amazing :o

You know, AC really IS worth the rank. The more I listen to it - and the more I realize just how much went into polishing up the songs and the various nuances and differences in said songs - the more I see that it's really a nice gift and pristine effort.

Umm, they didn't "polish up" any songs on the CD, so I don't know what you're talking about...:rolleyes

marekcarey 16th September 2008 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MemorialAddress08 (Post 1631584)
Umm, they didn't "polish up" any songs on the CD, so I don't know what you're talking about...:rolleyes

about remastering i guess...

truehappiness 16th September 2008 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MemorialAddress08 (Post 1631584)
Umm, they didn't "polish up" any songs on the CD, so I don't know what you're talking about...:rolleyes

They DID polish the songs, but they didn't shove it in our faces like they did for A BEST 2 (bad side effect of the polishing is that stuff like M's guitar solo went MIA, but a good one is that MW/t2m are now a lot less loud and sound clearer. WHOO!).

SunshineSlayer 16th September 2008 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1631398)
Gotta get this off my chest, but daaaaang.

People need to shut up about BEST FICTION / other best albums in here. It basically causes people to react, which then causes the instigators to react, and it's like an endless loop of crap.

Well, sometimes I agree that you shouldn't compare the releases of other artists, but at the same time sometimes it can be used as a good barometer of both artists relative popularity at the moment. Without the comparison of singles and albums, people wouldn't really know where their favorite artist actually stands and whether 500,000 or 200,000 or 1 million etc is considered good sales or bad sales - without comparisons, they are just vaguely defined numbers. Ultimately though, yes, it probably would be calmer if people just simply stopped caring about sales - but I doubt that will happen. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoomzoom (Post 1631422)
^Well, you're the first one to mention BEST FICTION in this thread, so if anything, you just started the chain reaction...

lol.

truehappiness 16th September 2008 07:33 AM

I think that even if people weren't so worked up on sales, things still wouldn't be too calm because then people would be attempting to compare popularity and other factors (without the use of sales).. like how it was before we had daily ORICON numbers.

"OH ______ IS BETTER BECAUSE SHE DANCES BETTER / WRITES BETTTER LYRICS / BETTER CONCERTS"

"OH NO YOU DIDNT"

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoomzoom (Post 1631422)
^Well, you're the first one to mention BEST FICTION in this thread, so if anything, you just started the chain reaction...

Well, this thread and the other thread are essentially two parts of a whole, so.. yeah. And that was all over the other one so... uh, not my fault for ending up in the newer thread. -lol-

(And obviously someone would've probably mentioned it sooner or later anyway. lol.)

Anyway, it's stopped somewhat, for now, so thank goodness. Good job on Ayu for selling well (close to Memorial address' sales)~

esprit85 16th September 2008 07:43 AM

the sales are great!!! go ayu!!! next month i will order my copy, haven't the money yet..... *cry*

TITANIC 16th September 2008 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minkAYuko (Post 1630793)

Suggestion to Riozz: that nikki number is distracting, I think you should put it somewhere else, is not even that important now.

Fixed :D

btw totaal first week sales is higher than estimated..yuhhhu.. I'm glad it sold very welll

truehappiness 16th September 2008 09:02 AM

Higher than estimated?

No one ever estimated anything. NINKI =/= sales prediction.

TITANIC 16th September 2008 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1631677)
Higher than estimated?

No one ever estimated anything. NINKI =/= sales prediction.

upps.. I mean from daily index we counted 518,553 copies sold and from oricon is 539,000

CeReSu 16th September 2008 09:07 AM

Oh 539K for the first week, it is really good!
Go Ayu for the 2nd week!!!

truehappiness 16th September 2008 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riozz (Post 1631680)
upps.. I mean from daily index we counted 518,553 copies sold and from oricon is 539,000

Ah, so the index total + multiplier. That's sort of an estimate, I guess. It's rarely off. And if it is, it's a little bit.. but it seems like A COMPLETE had a multiplier of 1.8 or something.

Lanz16 16th September 2008 09:24 AM

Kakoiii!!!
Ganbatte Ayu-chan!

@Riozz
Thanks for the updates even though the wiki.theppn was "dead".

TITANIC 16th September 2008 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1631687)
Ah, so the index total + multiplier. That's sort of an estimate, I guess. It's rarely off. And if it is, it's a little bit.. but it seems like A COMPLETE had a multiplier of 1.8 or something.

yupp.. that's what I meant

isnt that be higher than usual??

i.e
from MW index total + multiplier = 149,797 and report from Oricon was 145,579.
and also for both A BEST 2 were lower than index total + multipied 1,7

Minttulatte 16th September 2008 09:47 AM

Woot, over 500,000 copies already. Go, Ayu, go! :D

~X2RADialbomber~ 16th September 2008 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riozz (Post 1631700)
yupp.. that's what I meant

isnt that be higher than usual??

i.e
from MW index total + multiplier = 149,797 and report from Oricon was 145,579.
and also for both A BEST 2 were lower than index total + multipied 1,7

Are you European? :P How come you use the same symbol for decimal points as you do to differentiate thousands? (e.g. 149,797) :P I thought it was a little weird... xD

I'm pretty happy for Ayu. I'd be much happier if this was like for a studio album or something. Maybe its just me, but it feels like she put absolutely no effort into this album at all.

Jwiz 16th September 2008 10:19 AM

^ It's her tenth anniversary, thus a compilation album would be more appropriate, and regarding the effort part, i guess ayu is probably channeling all her efforts and energy to at08 at overseas countries.

Foyuki 16th September 2008 10:55 AM

Today
01. 浜崎あゆみ 17372

babamon 16th September 2008 11:02 AM

Total first week sales:

**1 538,876 浜崎あゆみ

7th day sales = 17,372
Estimated 7th day sales = 17,372 x 1.7 = 29,532
Estimated total 7 days sales = 538,876 + 29,532 = 568,408

TITANIC 16th September 2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~X2RADialbomber~ (Post 1631724)
Are you European? :P How come you use the same symbol for decimal points as you do to differentiate thousands? (e.g. 149,797) :P I thought it was a little weird... xD

I'm pretty happy for Ayu. I'd be much happier if this was like for a studio album or something. Maybe its just me, but it feels like she put absolutely no effort into this album at all.

Nope..I'm chinese :P
I'm just following the way here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foyuki (Post 1631752)
Today
01. 浜崎あゆみ 17372

glad to see it >10K

ayumisrael 16th September 2008 11:11 AM

yay still over 15,000 and tomorrow it might rise up ^__^.

538,876 First week!! Wow!!
It should reach 600,000 in 1-2 days!

Tony G 16th September 2008 11:35 AM

Might be able to hold #1 for two weeks. That would be awesome.

miskiq 16th September 2008 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony G (Post 1631769)
Might be able to hold #1 for two weeks. That would be awesome.

impossible cos B'z is releasing their BEST album this week

Ayumi_lover 16th September 2008 11:51 AM

but hope she will be in chart for till next year(minimum)))

maikaru 16th September 2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miskiq (Post 1631771)
impossible cos B'z is releasing their BEST album this week

didnt they just release something this year? the pleasure thing? I thought it was best album??? ahahha

TITANIC 16th September 2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maikaru (Post 1631776)
didnt they just release something this year? the pleasure thing? I thought it was best album??? ahahha

yes and new best album for their 20th anniversary would be released this week

4ever*ayu 16th September 2008 12:29 PM

so unfortunate for AC~AS~ that B'z is releasing best album tomorrow, considering they're the 'sold the most' japanese artist ever!!

hope AC~AS~ can keep the good pace 'til next week.

AyuGAME 16th September 2008 12:54 PM

i still praying that this album can get a million

miskiq 16th September 2008 01:15 PM

this what i found for the index for A BEST 2 -2nd Week-
hope i got it right

Quote:

BLACK:

Week 2:
1 *9505
2 *8417
3 *6246
4 *5016
5 *7853
6 *9379
7 *5080

WHITE:

Week 2:
1 *9940
2 *8709
3 *6481
4 *5158
5 *8314
6 *10069
7 *5307

2nd week official sales:
BLACK: 97,354 - #3
WHITE: 101,894 - #2

bondingo 16th September 2008 02:26 PM

Being optimistic is one thing, but being stupid is another. This isn't going to sell a million copies. The sales are impressive for a compilation released only a year after her last two, but I doubt it will sell much over 700k.

acougan 16th September 2008 02:33 PM

it is on track to sell 800k+ by oricon year's end

futureLOVE 16th September 2008 02:48 PM

^that comment isn't necessary...you're basically calling everyone stupid in this thread

lfe. 16th September 2008 03:25 PM

Wow its beating out GUILTY with its sales numbers. Compilation album beating a new album? EPIC! And the range of singles from her past 10 years will allow newcomers to listen in on both the old+new ayu, they're bound to become fans from atleast a few of her singles. A COMPLETE is going to have a great effect for her.

Off-topic but has Secret been RIAJ million-certified yet?

SolarAngel 16th September 2008 03:28 PM

^No triple platinum. Compilations sell very well for some reason in Japan. If you look at the top 10 best sellers ever, they're mostly compilations except that first love blew everything out of the water. I'm very happy with monday's sales! I was preparing myself for 10k or something. It's too bad a strong album is released for this week but ayu's gonna have her no.1 and that's good enough. Wouldn't it be more interesting if b'z and ayu both released together...

jbrat2219 16th September 2008 03:33 PM

^ That would be dreadful xD; lol

But yet as you said, interesting.... Their sales are usually so close lately, right? It would be a tight race. Throughout all my years of being an Ayu fan I have never been so interested in her sales until GUILTY. If Ayu and B'z released together, I might develop a compulsion that makes me buy 10 copies a day to insure she gets the number one spot xD; lmao

freedreamer 16th September 2008 03:37 PM

I just hope this album makes it past 800k

lfe. 16th September 2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolarAngel (Post 1631956)
Compilations sell very well for some reason in Japan.

Well Japan focuses more on singles rather than albums and compilations usually have the best tracks out of numerous albums.

truehappiness 16th September 2008 04:23 PM

Just for some cross-reference, here are MY STORY and Memorial address' first few weeks and an ranking of her previous first weeks in the past:

Memorial address
03/12/29 **1 524,028 *,524,028
04/01/12 **2 306,521 *,830,549 (2 weeks)
04/01/19 **3 *63,471 *,894,020
04/01/26 **6 *36,190 *,930,210
04/02/02 **7 *24,121 *,954,331
04/02/09 *16 *17,520 *,971,851
04/02/16 *22 *11,479 *,983,330

MY STORY
574,321
194,556 (2 weeks from New Year's)
190,471
38,792
and so on.

シングル
順位 *歴代
*1位 *47位 552,730 SEASONS
*2位 *50位 541,350 M
*3位 *66位 508,940 A
*4位 *71位 503,020 evolution
*5位 *93位 430,220 Endless sorrow
*6位 *97位 423,780 NEVER EVER
*7位 101位 417,870 H
*8位 129位 365,910 UNITE!
*9位 135位 363,730 Dearest
10位 152位 351,740 vogue

アルバム
順位 *歴代
*1位 **2位 2,874,870 A BEST
*2位 *10位 1,751,360 I am…
*3位 *13位 1,682,760 Duty
*4位 *34位 1,201,870 LOVEppears
*5位 *54位 1,016,482 RAINBOW
*6位 122位 *,653,830 (Miss)understood
*7位 147位 *,574,321 MY STORY
*8位 153位 *,561,127 A BALLADS
*9位 162位 *,548,210 A Song for ××
10位 169位 *,524,028 Memorial address

(I think A BEST 2 did really well considering it sold 800k+ the first week in total, and ended up with 1.4 million copies in sales in total..)

I swear, A BEST's first week.. 2.8 million.. oh my god she was so popular. And that wasn't even a New Year's thing! OMG.

Lchang_87 16th September 2008 04:41 PM

looks good so far :)

SolarAngel 16th September 2008 04:56 PM

Cool. If A Complete can chart 200k this week and 100k the following, it'll follow MA's trajectory but million is really just a bonus. Imagine all the royalties ayu is getting off on the first week alone haha!

JinHamasaki 16th September 2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1632028)

I swear, A BEST's first week.. 2.8 million.. oh my god she was so popular. And that wasn't even a New Year's thing! OMG.

Haha, weren't A BEST's FIRST day sale 1.1 million? I

Melon Panda 16th September 2008 06:21 PM

Well, no one predicted BEST FICTION would sell a million but that still happened, didn't it? I see no reason why fan can't hope for the best - it could happen, though it might take a while.

truehappiness 16th September 2008 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JinHamasaki (Post 1632136)
Haha, weren't A BEST's FIRST day sale 1.1 million? I

First DAY?

HOLYHAMASAKI.

aqua_crystal 16th September 2008 06:27 PM

Wow!!! Amazing sales!!!!

waterballoon 16th September 2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1632143)
First DAY?

HOLYHAMASAKI.

LOL @ HOLYHAMASAKI

Anyway, the sales are pretty stable and good, eh? As I said, in this age and time, physical sales are expected to be very bad, to have a million sales as in physical sales are very rare (so BEST FICTION was a big breakthrough)... I'm thinking it would be more fair if they would factor in digital sales as well, but oh well.

Ayumi_lover 16th September 2008 06:47 PM

well, i still think it could be more than million.
But, will see....
she wouldn't be first this week... but i hope that people wich will come to the stores to buy b'z's new compilation will also mention AC and grab it together))))))

Zeke. 16th September 2008 07:06 PM

Well although it doesn't "hurt" to hope for the best, it's just kind of a letdown when everytime Ayu releases something everyone chants these insane sales figures and they NEVER happen. I can see where people are coming from. I don't want to be rude or anything but it's somewhat annoying, lol.

aura~ 16th September 2008 07:44 PM

I have a quest... sorry if it have been said... but AC have one more day of sales before oricon will say weekly rank? which are the current sales we have at the moment?? if i make all the day sales we have 568,408, right? so not 539K as i've seen here, no?

i can' udnerstand.. please someone explain me!!

bye!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.