![]() |
Ayumi in brazilian TV program: Ayumi in brazilian TV program:
Well, Ayumi appeared in a brazilian TV program called "É do Pará (it's from Pará)" on Saturday 03.03.12 in a special about japanese culture.
So, I and my friend Kalvin subbed the video in english to share with the international fans, hope you like, even if it's a relatively short video (LOL) At least the Diva has been shown *.* on TV to lots of people who didn't even knew she existed. PS: the video's girl is mee (LOL) -dead- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cenSE...ature=youtu.be |
Congratulations on the little fame you got from that video! Lovely! :)
|
Cool!
|
coolness! thanks for the share!
|
"Because of You" at the Countdown Live 2005-2006... ♥
|
Wow that's cool thanks for sharing :D and congratz to being on that video too!
|
Cool!
|
cool!! thanks for sharing^^
|
And that BoY at the end really makes the video worth watching. Btw are u cosplaying?
|
wow..cool
|
thanks for spread the love (for ayumi of course)
|
NICE!!~
I'm Brazillian too and I'm really happy to know you were able to make Ayu appear on tv here *O* (though I'm from a different state and this program isn't transmited here, but it was really nice anyway) |
Cool ;)))
How did they come to you? |
Awesome! Great video and congrats for getting on TV and promoting Ayu~ ^__^
|
So nice! thanks for the subs!
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Then she asked if I could speak in the program I just said "yes, of course ^.^" |
That was so cool! :) Thanks for sharing it!
|
thx ^^
|
Cool! ♥
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:42 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.