Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123934)

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 09:13 AM

ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~

Announcement just got emailed out.

Logo -

ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~

Quote:

昨年春にスタートした、Just the beginning -20- TOUR の第3章真っ只中であるayuが、
早くもこの春、浜崎あゆみのデビュー20周年を記念するARENA TOURを開催する事を高らかに宣言!

その名も

「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th A(ロゴ)nniversary ~」

立ち止まることなくまだまだ前進し続ける覚悟を決めた音楽人生において、
ayuの新たな挑戦が4月7日(土)さいたまスーパーアリーナにて幕を開ける。

60公演にも及ぶツアーを経たマインドに改めて刻まれた音楽の力、
その想いをツアータイトルに再度掲げてスタートする20年目の真意をあなたの目でしっかりと見届けて欲しい ー。

【公演日程】
・2018年4月7日(土)埼玉:さいたまスーパーアリーナ / Saitama Super Arena
開場17:30/開演18:30

・2018年4月8日(日)埼玉:さいたまスーパーアリーナ
開場15:00/開演16:00

・2018年4月21日(土)愛知:日本ガイシホール / Nihon Gaishi Hall
開場16:00/開演17:00

・2018年4月22日(日)愛知:日本ガイシホール

・2018年5月12日(土)福岡:マリンメッセ福岡 / Marina Messe Fukuoka

・2018年5月13日(日)福岡:マリンメッセ福岡

・2018年5月19日(土)広島:広島サンプラザホール / Hiroshima Sun Plaza Hall

・2018年6月16日(土)石川:石川産業展示館4号館 / Ishikawa Industry Exhibition Building 4

・2018年6月23日(土)宮城:ゼビオアリーナ仙台 / Zebio Arena Sendai

・2018年7月21日(土)大阪:大阪城ホール / Osaka-jo Hall

・2018年7月22日(日)大阪:大阪城ホール
http://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1057714

Personally, I don't think I like that PoM is back as a name. I do like that she's actually announced something though. 1/28 reservations for TA!

Also the gaps after first live and then May to July stinks of 'release + promo'.

The blurb mentions "moving forward without stopping" and that Ayu's new challenge will start on April 7th. Also it seems the theme was due to the 60 shows inspiring the power of music concept.

Main site tour thing lists prices as 9600yen.

Quote:

バンドメンバー、コーラスチーム、ストリングスチームからなる大編成で音楽の力をお届けします❗️よろしく お願い致します‼️
Band members, chorus, strings team will be present!

tokyoxjapanxfan 22nd January 2018 09:18 AM

That came out of nowhere lol

Wonder how the visuals and track list will be.

I assume it's going to be paired down like the first PoM?

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 09:19 AM

Honestly, I don't know. If she's using the name again, I am kind of assuming classical rearrangements will be a thing and it will not be super grand until she does like a LIMITED EDITION final.

If it's completely different however, why go back to using that name? Hard to read this, really, and the little blurb is generic too.

tokyoxjapanxfan 22nd January 2018 09:24 AM

Logo: http://www.avex.jp/ayu/live/tour.php?id=1001158

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 09:26 AM

Ayu herself probably designed this and used "Stroke" a few too many times.

Corvina 22nd January 2018 09:33 AM

I wonder if they're going to jack up the ticket prices again...

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 09:34 AM

Prices are slated to be 9600yen.

Deep snow 22nd January 2018 09:42 AM

holy shitballs this is unexpected.

my first thought was, I hope she does something extraordinary for this 20th anniversary. my basic fanboy ass just wants her to have a very grandiose year.

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 09:44 AM

I think it will probably be a rather laidback tour but then will change like the 2011 PoM did.

Deep snow 22nd January 2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261403)
I think it will probably be a rather laidback tour but then will change like the 2011 PoM did.

This was my second thought, yes.

Corvina 22nd January 2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261401)
Prices are slated to be 9600yen.

So they do.
Really, almost 10,000 Yen for one single ticket is damn pricey. Actually the reason I didn't go to her arena dates last year, even though I was living there right in time.

But the most ridiculous prices were for her two TA tours.
In 2015 it was from 7,800 - 8,800 and in 2016 8,500.
For live house concerts.

Kana Nishino's Dome tour (!) last year and her hall tour this year have a price of around 7,800 e.g.

ayuuk 22nd January 2018 09:48 AM

I am actually happy that she is doing fewer shows in arenas. This would give her time to rest between shows.

Aderianu 22nd January 2018 09:48 AM

what a great news! and logo is not that bad

would be awesome if she perform songs with new arrangements like at old PoM

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 09:48 AM

I don't think it really matters as far as the ticket prices go. There's more people involved with Ayu's shows and there's a certain level of quality that probably isn't there with something like a Kana tour anyway.

Prices for Ayu concerts have always been about 1500-2000 yen more than Kana concerts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3261407)
what a great news! and logo is not that bad

would be awesome if she perform songs with new arrangements like at old PoM

100% chance she does an epic song in first two then takes it out later, lol.

Corvina 22nd January 2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261408)
I don't think it really matters as far as the ticket prices go. There's more people involved with Ayu's shows and there's a certain level of quality that probably isn't there with something like a Kana tour anyway.

She was just an example as she is really popular compared to ayu. Prices are smaller for most artists I follow. For FC tours it's usually between 6,000 and 7,000 Yen.
Namie is also taking 9,800 Yen for a ticket this year, but it's her farewell and a Dome tour.

There surely are people not caring, but I do, lol.

ayuuk 22nd January 2018 09:51 AM

Cried so bad during PoM. Really felt the power.

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 09:52 AM

They will charge what people are probably going to pay. If you are going to see the show, you will pay it regardless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 3261411)
Cried so bad during PoM. Really felt the power.

Will you go this year?

ayuuk 22nd January 2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261399)
Ayu herself probably designed this and used "Stroke" a few too many times.

What do you mean by "stroke"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261412)
They will charge what people are probably going to pay. If you are going to see the show, you will pay it regardless.

Will you go this year?

Definitely wanna go! Do you think TA tickets will be hard to get?

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 3261413)
What do you mean by "stroke"?

There is a Photoshop tool that increases thickness of things called 'stroke', so it looks like it was used a bit much here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 3261414)
Definitely wanna go! Do you think TA tickets will be hard to get?

Probably not. But for the anniversary dates maybe.

njanjayrp 22nd January 2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3261405)
So they do.
Really, almost 10,000 Yen for one single ticket is damn pricey. Actually the reason I didn't go to her arena dates last year, even though I was living there right in time.

But the most ridiculous prices were for her two TA tours.
In 2015 it was from 7,800 - 8,800 and in 2016 8,500.
For live house concerts.

Kana Nishino's Dome tour (!) last year and her hall tour this year have a price of around 7,800 e.g.

I believe I get my money's worth. I don't think you should really compare the prices. I saw ONE OK ROCK for 20 EUR in Vienna. However their production costs are significantly lower. The prices of concert halls/arenas might have increased in Japan due to a lot of them being under reconstruction so more people are looking into renting them and there are obviously less arenas available.

Aderianu 22nd January 2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261408)
100% chance she does an epic song in first two then takes it out later, lol.

alterna with orchestra, yeah. To kill us

AyuWorld 22nd January 2018 10:13 AM

So are all the dates are Arena dates?

Isicio 22nd January 2018 10:13 AM

With this arena tour title I don't know if there will be a new album...

Aderianu 22nd January 2018 10:20 AM

I believe she will perform only hits. Seasons, Dearest, M, A Song for, maybe Love song

Wonder when we'll get all not released yet dvds. TeamAyu tour 2016, CDL 2016-2017, tour 2017

Zeke. 22nd January 2018 10:23 AM

Holy fuck that's one tragic logo.

Anyways, I was really happy when I got the news on my phone! Actually it just snowed in Tokyo today and I finally go to listen to "No way to say" as I always hold off until the first nighttime snow fall, and as soon as I got situated in my spot and went to put the track on I saw this announcement on my phone! Even better as I was just thinking when I went to her last show how great POWER of MUSIC was when I watched it on Bluray and thought "Man I would have loved to have gone to that one. I wonder if she'll ever do something like that again..." And also what's weird is that when I was thinking about Chapter 2 of the current tour before I went I thought to myself "Man what if she does something where she's like picking people from the audience? That would be so sick!" and I also thought "And I can totally see her pulling out and introducing a brand new track for this leg of the tour, it's the perfect time to do so."

xLuna&1LOVE 22nd January 2018 10:28 AM

First, I only saw 'POWER of MUSIC' and was thinking: why do people comment on a tour that has happened 7 years ago? Now I see she is re-using the idea again for her 20th.
I think it is great. The first POWER of MUSIC was fabulous, and if she uses the same idea.. I think her 20th will be a blast.

She must bring the band back! So does that mean the venues are big again? I would be disappointed if she does POWER of MUSIC without the band.. haha. Oh noooooo

Uknow! 22nd January 2018 10:30 AM

If she doesn't have time to prepare a big show (which is normal with a tour with 3 chapters) something like Power of Music is pretty good. I hope she rests her voice.

CeReSu 22nd January 2018 10:51 AM

I'm a little disappointed by the Title, I'm surely the only one who didn't like PoM back in 2011. I wanted something new, fresh and I'm afraid that Ayu will only sing her greatest hits... again.
Wait and see of course!

attractive nausea 22nd January 2018 10:52 AM

Maaaaan,

I want to go, but i don't know if i actually will, the fact that the tickets sales is starting in less than 7 days is horrible, i don't know if i can make up my mind this fast (i live in France so it's really expensive to get there)

hayasaki 22nd January 2018 10:53 AM

That’s quite unexpected!!!! And as much as I love POM Tour i’m soooo curious how this tour will turn out to be. Planning to attend Saitama and Nagoya dates!!

Marcelo 22nd January 2018 11:05 AM

Aww I will miss this tour, since the Namie dates I’m attending will be too far away from either april or may dates. Oh well, it’s Namie’s farewell, hopefully not Ayu’s for some time!

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 11:12 AM

I believe she will likely do more concerts after these, this is just the first batch with more to come inbetween and after.

YUKARI 22nd January 2018 11:13 AM

omg this cross on the logo
looks like grave to me

https://i.imgur.com/gbbru2C.png

but I'm really happy she announced new tour! I just hope she doesn't get tired because of such long tours. and I hope her voice condition will be OK.

I'm definitely going to Osaka shows!

tokyoxjapanxfan 22nd January 2018 11:13 AM

I absolutely hated the idea of PoM, in fact I think I wrote a rant about it (I loved Love songs so I was upset the scheduled tour was canceled because Ayu rarely performs a particular albums album tracks outside of the tour its promoted by) but after seeing PoM and being there live it became my second best tour memory outside the first time I saw her.

Though just watching it on DVD is probably different...

hayasaki 22nd January 2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 3261431)
omg this cross on the logo
looks like grave to me

LOOOOL I thought the same.

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 11:16 AM

Yeah, tbh, the logo needs more finesse. It's just the "A" with the 20 and a "cross" on top.

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd January 2018 11:18 AM

Was hoping dir special Anniversary Live but hell Yes at Anniversary Tour. Can't wait for the lottery. Will be in Tokyo on 7/8 April

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 11:19 AM

Hope you have a great time and post a review of those first dates!

Also I think the logo is at least better than the Just the beginning one.

I am a little weirded out however that the last few logos have had crowns in them.

Refix 22nd January 2018 11:31 AM

If this tour means gonna be a lot of new arrangement, using full orchestra and additional players + stage like 2011 PoM then I'm a happy pretty pony. Whatever setlist she gonna sing.

njanjayrp 22nd January 2018 11:35 AM

The logo is actually an A with a crown made out of 20 with a cross on top. Very common:

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 11:38 AM

I think it has just been repeated a bit much lately... like Just the beginning had one and Cirque as well.

LacusClyne 22nd January 2018 11:46 AM

Finally!!! Dates are out!

I was already expecting dates for 7th and 8th April, so I'm definitely going. Only thing is, I wonder whether I should stick to what I always do, go Tokyo few days before concert and buy from reseller shop?
Or is it better to join Global TA first and try my luck?

Previously I had gotten block B arena seat for around 6000yen or 2nd floor seats for less than 4000yen, but I'm only bit worried that there will be lesser people selling Ayu's tickets since it's her 20th anniversary which is what most fans are going there for.

Should I take the risk or join TA?

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 11:48 AM

Probably better to not take the risk IMO. 20th anniversary after all. You may not have to join TA though... can people who are members but won't be going to the concerts help you out?

njanjayrp 22nd January 2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 3261443)
Finally!!! Dates are out!

I was already expecting dates for 7th and 8th April, so I'm definitely going. Only thing is, I wonder whether I should stick to what I always do, go Tokyo few days before concert and buy from reseller shop?
Or is it better to join Global TA first and try my luck?

Previously I had gotten block B arena seat for around 6000yen or 2nd floor seats for less than 4000yen, but I'm only bit worried that there will be lesser people selling Ayu's tickets since it's her 20th anniversary which is what most fans are going there for.

Should I take the risk or join TA?

I think the Saitama and Osaka dates are more likely to be popular among the fans. First ones being in Tokyo area and being the actual anniversary concerts...

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261441)
I think it has just been repeated a bit much lately... like Just the beginning had one and Cirque as well.

Yeah, they haven't been really creative for years now so I wasn't expecting anything amazing.

LacusClyne 22nd January 2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261444)
Probably better to not take the risk IMO. 20th anniversary after all. You may not have to join TA though... can people who are members but won't be going to the concerts help you out?

I know right (T__T) I'm kinda worried of going there and can't get even a level 2 seat.
Probably I should ask a member for help...

ayuuk 22nd January 2018 12:32 PM

^Where can we look for help?

Yoake 22nd January 2018 12:35 PM

I really like that she is using the name POWER OF MUSIC for her 20th anni concert because it is what her music is. It crossed the sea and touched and moved a lot of people who have different cultures. Music make her alive too even if she went through a lot of different bad moments. It helped her a lot. It really suits to her 20th anni.

Zeke. 22nd January 2018 12:48 PM

I have a friend who wants to go with me and is also a TeamAyu member. So I’m thinking we both would apply for two tickets and if we both get selected (for a total of 4 tickets) then I could sell the extra pair to someone else on here who wants to go. I haven’t spoken to him about the idea yet but that’s what I’m leaning toward.

We will apply for the 8th showing (personally I’ll probably also apply for other dates as well but the scenario I’m speaking of above is for the 8th).

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd January 2018 12:49 PM

Does Global TA lottery also Start in 28th January?

Evan Odinson 22nd January 2018 12:55 PM

Loved Power of Music, I'm really excited about this. Wish I could go but I'm broke :no

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3261454)
Does Global TA lottery also Start in 28th January?

Nothing said about the global tickets.

Quote:

【TeamAyu入会キャンペーン】
2018年1月28日(日)までに、TeamAyuにご入会(=ご入金)いただくと、チケット先行予約に間 に合います!

TeamAyuへのご入会はコチラから!
http://global-fc.net/teamayu/
Just general TA opening up?

roddypii 22nd January 2018 01:10 PM

"Power of Music" is the new "Live Style" o.O

I don't know what to expect.. she is always great.. but I wish she could release an album or single before it :\

Cahz- 22nd January 2018 01:18 PM

Interesting, never liked POWER of MUSIC THAT much, but we'll see.
Maybe the release on April 8th is a re-arrangement album.
http://oi40.tinypic.com/9qv7h3.jpg

ayumint 22nd January 2018 01:22 PM

Please correct me if i'm wrong, they only mentioned for those who join TA member within 28th Jan will be able to join the lottery for concert ticket. I think they are going to announce dates to apply lottery later.

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd January 2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumint (Post 3261464)
Please correct me if i'm wrong, they only mentioned for those who join TA member within 28th Jan will be able to join the lottery for concert ticket. I think they are going to announce dates to apply lottery later.

You are right, the 28th seems to be the registration Deadline.
Gosh I am nearly as excited as I was für my first Tour in 2012 xD

KittyKathy 22nd January 2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cahz- (Post 3261462)
Interesting, never liked POWER of MUSIC THAT much, but we'll see.

+1

I don't like the new logo.

I really hope she will perform songs she never performed before.

voltron 22nd January 2018 01:35 PM

Man, I was really hoping for some dates near the Namie date that I'm going to. This is just too far away...over a week away, and the closest is Fukuoka...which is not close to Tokyo, at all. UGH!

There are a lot of gaps, I hope she'll add more dates, but just so disappointed I won't get to see this one.

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 01:36 PM

I think there will definitely be more dates, just dunno when they'll announce them.

Zeke. 22nd January 2018 01:40 PM

She mentioned on Twitter that band members, choirs, and strings will join together to make up the arrangement of songs.

Ryusei 22nd January 2018 01:49 PM

Excited. I won't attend the tour but I am looking forward to see the setlist and read the concert reviews by everyone here. And of course to the (hopefully) release as blu ray

dreamalley 22nd January 2018 01:50 PM

This news seems to come out of nowhere. I mean, everyone was waiting for news about the tour but still... I wasn't expecting it start so soon.

I was pretty happy reading the title. If she's going to repeat a concept then I'm glad she's choosing PoM. It was pretty fantastic.

pedronekoi 22nd January 2018 01:53 PM

I woke uo with this news and I'm super excited!!! I'll arrive in Tokyo literally one day before the first date in Saitama (and that's the same venue where I went to my first ayu concert so I'm super excited!). I thought the POWER of MUSIC concept getting back a little odd but I can understand it. The logo is cute! But I wanted her creative team to step up this time! C'mon! It's the 20th anniversary and they are using the same creative concept as always (also the pink). But I gave up already about her arts & logos.

The ticket price is super expensive but can't do anything about it.

roxaskh2fm 22nd January 2018 02:00 PM

OMG I'M LITERALLY CRYING NOW!

Power of Music is my favorite tour (with AT06 tied, of course) and i'll be in japan this june!!!

I'll try the Kanazawa date (06-16). Will anyone else try it too?

Gustavopc 22nd January 2018 02:01 PM

I'm not a big fan of PoM tbh but this might have a different structure, so I have high hopes. It'd be so nice if instead of each date the concert getting bigger, we had the concert itself starting small and ending on a flamboyant act so we could have everything from stripped down to over the top performances :P

The name itself doesn't hint at performing A LOT of hits, so I'm also hoping for a few not-so-overperformed gems. Of course she's gonna sing a lot os signature songs, this is an anniversary tour after all, but it might be not *just* the big hits.

Chibi-Chan 22nd January 2018 02:02 PM

I'm so excited! I will be in Tokyo anyway for my semester abroad and a new POWER OF MUSIC sounds fantastic!

And I actually like the logo. I would have chosen another colour but I like how simple it is.

Next_Level29 22nd January 2018 02:04 PM

so is this chapter 4 or her annual tour? i have never been so into PoM. She needs to get a real good rest so her voice wont crack up that much. If she can achieve to handle her voice well, it is going to be the pure emotion! Hopefully, she sings part of me again

RealLight 22nd January 2018 02:06 PM

I just hope this time the new arrangements (if there's going to be) are nice because 90% of the time I don't like them.

pedronekoi 22nd January 2018 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Next_Level29 (Post 3261482)
so is this chapter 4 or her annual tour? i have never been so into PoM. She needs to get a real good rest so her voice wont crack up that much. If she can achieve to handle her voice well, it is going to be the pure emotion! Hopefully, she sings part of me again

It's a new tour. It's not chapter 4. We don't know if that's the only tour she'll do for her anniversary tho...

njanjayrp 22nd January 2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyKathy (Post 3261468)
+1

I don't like the new logo.

I really hope she will perform songs she never performed before.

I think chances of that are really slim. This is a 20th Anniversary concert after all. I expect a lot of ayu's staple songs tbh, perhaps re-arranged to some extent.

Next_Level29 22nd January 2018 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3261484)
It's a new tour. It's not chapter 4. We don't know if that's the only tour she'll do for her anniversary tho...

thank you!

AyuGAME 22nd January 2018 02:42 PM

any possibility for asia tour? Please ayu held it this year, for your 20th anniversary

KittyKathy 22nd January 2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3261485)
I think chances of that are really slim. This is a 20th Anniversary concert after all. I expect a lot of ayu's staple songs tbh, perhaps re-arranged to some extent.

I expect from her to perform her biggest hits, but she could put on the list song/songs she never performed before. That would be very nice for her anniversary. But I don't hope too much.

njanjayrp 22nd January 2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyKathy (Post 3261490)
I expect from her to perform her biggest hits, but she could put on the list song/songs she never performed before. That would be very nice for her anniversary. But I don't hope too much.

I hear ya. I expected that for A BEST tour when we had a chance to vote, but there were really no 'rare' songs performed at all (except from SAKURA which got sacked when I was there). Anyways I'll be applying for Saitama dates!

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 02:51 PM

I expect one or two "surprises" though.

pedronekoi 22nd January 2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 3261488)
any possibility for asia tour? Please ayu held it this year, for your 20th anniversary

I don't see that happening at all. :/

Gustavopc 22nd January 2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261493)
I expect one or two "surprises" though.

Same. And with "surprises" I don't even expect "never-performed-before-stuff", just "not-sung-10-times-in-the-last-tours-but-three-times" :laugh

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 02:59 PM

SAKURA, please. Or like... Out of control. Something that's a little out of the ordinary.

Zeke. 22nd January 2018 03:09 PM

Oh god not Out of control. The Japanese seem to really like that one though.

I would love to see the “Orchestra Version” of fated though! My god that mix is beautiful and with a live orchestra would be PHENOMENAL!

Also, like can she do Ladies Night 〜another night〜 once? Would be sick af with a band.

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 03:17 PM

I don't think she can do Ladies Night like that. She may just scream it all. Out of control is an amazing song, ok, lol.

polka-dot-jewel 22nd January 2018 03:19 PM

Now I can kind of start planning a trip, lol. I can't go for her anniversary in April, but I can probably make it to the final shows. I just want to attend the finale like I did in 2008 (the Japan finale, anyway). I'm just wondering if she'll add more shows, either in Asia or Japan. She's been doing that with most tours the past 10 years, heh.

toLOVE 22nd January 2018 03:24 PM

She can keep Out of control. My least favorite song from A One. I’m gonna need alterna (still mad that she replaced it with About You for 7ds!!)

AJFmzk 22nd January 2018 03:32 PM

Wow! I hope I can come back to Japan in the summer for this, since I originally wanted to come for the anniversary tour in the first place, plus I love her Power of Music tour!

YUKARI 22nd January 2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3261420)
I believe she will perform only hits. Seasons, Dearest, M, A Song for, maybe Love song

Wonder when we'll get all not released yet dvds. TeamAyu tour 2016, CDL 2016-2017, tour 2017

I hope it will be hits-only concert and she does new arrangements for her old hits

thinkingoutloud89 22nd January 2018 03:44 PM

damn...Im in Tokyo from the 28.6 to the 17.7 lol

Aderianu 22nd January 2018 03:47 PM

^what a luck =)

SunshineSlayer 22nd January 2018 04:15 PM

She's got a serious lack of concert dates over golden week in May, so I'm hoping that those will be added in because I will be their to see Namie at that time and it would be awesome if I could see Ayu again too. :)

Gustavopc 22nd January 2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 3261503)
I hope it will be hits-only concert and she does new arrangements for her old hits

If there are plenty of rearrangements I wouldn't mind a hit-only setlist. It's just that JTB was full of hits so I hope there's some fresh stuff up on her sleve.

Evan Odinson 22nd January 2018 04:34 PM

I say yes for Out of Control, best song from A One imo :laugh Hope to see some orchestrated versions of ballads, PoM is my favorite concert ever, can't wait for the set-list!

roxaskh2fm 22nd January 2018 04:36 PM

I think this is the only time I hope for a performance same as the PoM11 ... please repeat BRILLANTE without changing anything!

Gorgonia 22nd January 2018 04:45 PM

I don't really participate much around here but I read each and every thread (almost!) quite often.

It's my first time in Japan, my first time attempting to attend an Ayu gig... I'm beyond nervous and excited and I have no idea how to get the tickets. Hopefully online? I'm part of TA, so I'll probably apply for every May gig but I have no idea how that works so I'll test my luck haha

I'll try to attend both Fukuoka shows and that one in Hiroshima. I won't be in Japan by June meh... it'll be a few hundred dollars for all of them but MEH... it could be my only chance to see her live.

Reading above, I noticed that TA members get a chance at 2 tickets per show? If that's the case and any of you is going to any of the May performances and I actually get selected, I wouldn't mind sharing/giving/whatever can be done with the extra ticket.

I'm a bit lost as to how this works, honestly. May Ayu guide me lol

dreamalley 22nd January 2018 05:13 PM

Yessss to BRILLANTE!

kotora 22nd January 2018 05:14 PM

The logo looks like screaming for help. It has a holy cross at the top.

takashi526 22nd January 2018 05:47 PM

super excited .....

Ruan Borges 22nd January 2018 05:53 PM

You were... music box remix live would be a dream to me!

Damn, I miss new music tho. Hopefully, she will release something this year!

roxaskh2fm 22nd January 2018 06:01 PM

^
A COMPLETE part 2 XD

KLJames 22nd January 2018 06:06 PM

im still in love with "POWER of MUSIC" and "HOTEL Love songs" which is her most mature tour she ever tried, PoM in term of music element and HLs in term of theme and images.

PoM did really of good job in term of music, esp when she revisit tracks from "MY STORY Classical", and revisit "vogue~Far away~SEASONS" single trilogy.

lets hope this tour she sing more side tracks like "monochrome" she did in PoM.

Unai_ 22nd January 2018 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLJames (Post 3261526)
im still in love with "POWER of MUSIC" and "HOTEL Love songs" which is her most mature tour she ever tried, PoM in term of music element and HLs in term of theme and images.

PoM did really of good job in term of music, esp when she revisit tracks from "MY STORY Classical", and revisit "vogue~Far away~SEASONS" single trilogy.

lets hope this tour she sing more side tracks like "monochrome" she did in PoM.

100% !!! I really loved it too!! 😄

Yumsushi 22nd January 2018 06:59 PM

So we have till the 28th to join TA to apply for the lottery? I let my membership expire after getting TA tickets in 2016 so I have to rejoin soon. Can anyone tell me how many tickets per show someone can apply for? For the TA tour it was just 2.

njanjayrp 22nd January 2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumsushi (Post 3261528)
So we have till the 28th to join TA to apply for the lottery? I let my membership expire after getting TA tickets in 2016 so I have to rejoin soon. Can anyone tell me how many tickets per show someone can apply for? For the TA tour it was just 2.

It used to be up to 4 for the previous arena tours.

Yumsushi 22nd January 2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3261529)
It used to be up to 4 for the previous arena tours.

Good to know and hopefully that won't change. Thanks for the answer!