Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123934)

Aderianu 22nd January 2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261408)
100% chance she does an epic song in first two then takes it out later, lol.

alterna with orchestra, yeah. To kill us

AyuWorld 22nd January 2018 10:13 AM

So are all the dates are Arena dates?

Isicio 22nd January 2018 10:13 AM

With this arena tour title I don't know if there will be a new album...

Aderianu 22nd January 2018 10:20 AM

I believe she will perform only hits. Seasons, Dearest, M, A Song for, maybe Love song

Wonder when we'll get all not released yet dvds. TeamAyu tour 2016, CDL 2016-2017, tour 2017

Zeke. 22nd January 2018 10:23 AM

Holy fuck that's one tragic logo.

Anyways, I was really happy when I got the news on my phone! Actually it just snowed in Tokyo today and I finally go to listen to "No way to say" as I always hold off until the first nighttime snow fall, and as soon as I got situated in my spot and went to put the track on I saw this announcement on my phone! Even better as I was just thinking when I went to her last show how great POWER of MUSIC was when I watched it on Bluray and thought "Man I would have loved to have gone to that one. I wonder if she'll ever do something like that again..." And also what's weird is that when I was thinking about Chapter 2 of the current tour before I went I thought to myself "Man what if she does something where she's like picking people from the audience? That would be so sick!" and I also thought "And I can totally see her pulling out and introducing a brand new track for this leg of the tour, it's the perfect time to do so."

xLuna&1LOVE 22nd January 2018 10:28 AM

First, I only saw 'POWER of MUSIC' and was thinking: why do people comment on a tour that has happened 7 years ago? Now I see she is re-using the idea again for her 20th.
I think it is great. The first POWER of MUSIC was fabulous, and if she uses the same idea.. I think her 20th will be a blast.

She must bring the band back! So does that mean the venues are big again? I would be disappointed if she does POWER of MUSIC without the band.. haha. Oh noooooo

Uknow! 22nd January 2018 10:30 AM

If she doesn't have time to prepare a big show (which is normal with a tour with 3 chapters) something like Power of Music is pretty good. I hope she rests her voice.

CeReSu 22nd January 2018 10:51 AM

I'm a little disappointed by the Title, I'm surely the only one who didn't like PoM back in 2011. I wanted something new, fresh and I'm afraid that Ayu will only sing her greatest hits... again.
Wait and see of course!

attractive nausea 22nd January 2018 10:52 AM

Maaaaan,

I want to go, but i don't know if i actually will, the fact that the tickets sales is starting in less than 7 days is horrible, i don't know if i can make up my mind this fast (i live in France so it's really expensive to get there)

hayasaki 22nd January 2018 10:53 AM

That’s quite unexpected!!!! And as much as I love POM Tour i’m soooo curious how this tour will turn out to be. Planning to attend Saitama and Nagoya dates!!

Marcelo 22nd January 2018 11:05 AM

Aww I will miss this tour, since the Namie dates I’m attending will be too far away from either april or may dates. Oh well, it’s Namie’s farewell, hopefully not Ayu’s for some time!

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 11:12 AM

I believe she will likely do more concerts after these, this is just the first batch with more to come inbetween and after.

YUKARI 22nd January 2018 11:13 AM

omg this cross on the logo
looks like grave to me

https://i.imgur.com/gbbru2C.png

but I'm really happy she announced new tour! I just hope she doesn't get tired because of such long tours. and I hope her voice condition will be OK.

I'm definitely going to Osaka shows!

tokyoxjapanxfan 22nd January 2018 11:13 AM

I absolutely hated the idea of PoM, in fact I think I wrote a rant about it (I loved Love songs so I was upset the scheduled tour was canceled because Ayu rarely performs a particular albums album tracks outside of the tour its promoted by) but after seeing PoM and being there live it became my second best tour memory outside the first time I saw her.

Though just watching it on DVD is probably different...

hayasaki 22nd January 2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 3261431)
omg this cross on the logo
looks like grave to me

LOOOOL I thought the same.

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 11:16 AM

Yeah, tbh, the logo needs more finesse. It's just the "A" with the 20 and a "cross" on top.

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd January 2018 11:18 AM

Was hoping dir special Anniversary Live but hell Yes at Anniversary Tour. Can't wait for the lottery. Will be in Tokyo on 7/8 April

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 11:19 AM

Hope you have a great time and post a review of those first dates!

Also I think the logo is at least better than the Just the beginning one.

I am a little weirded out however that the last few logos have had crowns in them.

Refix 22nd January 2018 11:31 AM

If this tour means gonna be a lot of new arrangement, using full orchestra and additional players + stage like 2011 PoM then I'm a happy pretty pony. Whatever setlist she gonna sing.

njanjayrp 22nd January 2018 11:35 AM

The logo is actually an A with a crown made out of 20 with a cross on top. Very common: