Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayu to perform on FNS 11th September (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125585)

Aderianu 3rd September 2022 05:51 PM

ayu to perform on FNS 11th September

ayumi hamasaki will appear on the second night of "FNSラフ&ミュージック〜歌と笑いの祭典〜", which will be broadcast live from 18:59 on September 11 (Sun.)!

FNSラフ&ミュージック〜歌と笑いの祭典〜
<Broadcast date and time>
1st night: Saturday, September 10, 18:30-23:10
2nd night: Sunday, September 11, 18:59-23:09
*Live broadcast on two consecutive nights
*ayumi hamasaki will appear only on the second night.

Program HP: https://www.fujitv.co.jp/laugh-and-music/
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/_LAUGHandMUSIC

holy_arrow 4th September 2022 05:03 AM

Please no SEASONS :(
I had a vision regarding that song

AguileraAnimato 4th September 2022 05:25 AM

9/11
Will she sing A SONG IS BORN?

Aderianu 4th September 2022 06:47 AM

I believe she'll sing Nonfiction or Summer Again

kotora 5th September 2022 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holy_arrow (Post 3353087)
Please no SEASONS :(
I had a vision regarding that song

Or SURREAL evolution SURREAL / Boys & Girls

maxikot 5th September 2022 08:46 AM

Nonfiction or Summer again for sure. Whenever she appeared on tv in recent years she performed her newer song.

summerain 5th September 2022 03:04 PM

I guess it will be Nonfiction. There's even a laugh on the track (lol jk)

brener 5th September 2022 03:21 PM

hopes for Nonfiction

//ABEST 5th September 2022 04:26 PM

Summer Again fits this theme kinda better I think? It's more like having fun and laughter while Nonfiction is like middle finger to haters (even tho it has her laugh lol)

summerain 5th September 2022 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by //ABEST (Post 3353114)
Summer Again fits this theme kinda better I think? It's more like having fun and laughter while Nonfiction is like middle finger to haters (even tho it has her laugh lol)

She sang 23rd Monster at the last year's edition.

tokyoxjapanxfan 7th September 2022 05:17 PM

I actually think singing an old hit and ~nailing~ it would be more exciting to me than seeing a new song lol. Considering she never actually sings live on tv anymore, the editing could help that I guess haha.

LOONAppears 10th September 2022 02:02 AM

maybe i’m being delusional but i’m hoping she’s performing a new song from the album cuz fall starts in 2 weeks and there is still no sign of the album or the release date X-X

Aderianu 10th September 2022 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOONAppears (Post 3353158)
she’s performing a new song from the album

it would be a miracle

summerain 10th September 2022 02:18 PM

They didn't announce in advance ths song she will perform tomorrow?

Surreal17 10th September 2022 06:39 PM

A new song from the album would be amazing but I'm okay with Nonfiction or Summer again as well.

SKYia 10th September 2022 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surreal17 (Post 3353192)
A new song from the album would be amazing but I'm okay with Nonfiction or Summer again as well.

I don't think she'll sing sth new out of thin air, she likes to announce new stuff with photos on insta first and give previews to test ground or she just can't hold it in secret. She knows regular people love her old hits so I'd say an old song, however, Nonfiction and Summer again have been kinda succesful with the insta walking / dancing trend so they are also possible, more than new song.

I wish she gave us the release date of the album finally. I don't care about the name but date would be nice.

summerain 10th September 2022 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYia (Post 3353193)
I don't think she'll sing sth new out of thin air, she likes to announce new stuff with photos on insta first and give previews to test ground or she just can't hold it in secret. She knows regular people love her old hits so I'd say an old song, however, Nonfiction and Summer again have been kinda succesful with the insta walking / dancing trend so they are also possible, more than new song.

I wish she gave us the release date of the album finally. I don't care about the name but date would be nice.

I usually agree with the point you made here, but she just sang Nonfiction out of the blue during 24th Anniversary concert and we had to wait a few weeks to listen to the studio version and then the social media trends.

I think she will sing one of her latest releases too, but I don't know, maybe we will be surprised at least with an announcement after the performance.

SKYia 10th September 2022 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerain (Post 3353194)
I usually agree with the point you made here, but she just sang Nonfiction out of the blue during 24th Anniversary concert and we had to wait a few weeks to listen to the studio version and then the social media trends.

In concerts: yes, just like eg she sang Party Queen out of nowhere for the first time, but not on tv, if my memory serves me, maybe before 2004, start's when I started to follow her career.

summerain 11th September 2022 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYia (Post 3353195)
In concerts: yes, just like eg she sang Party Queen out of nowhere for the first time, but not on tv, if my memory serves me, maybe before 2004, start's when I started to follow her career.

In 2006, she sang JEWEL for the first time ever during October 13th's Music Station, it was just her and Shingo Kobayashi at piano. The studio version of JEWEL was released weeks later (only because of the PV release on TV). But this was a very rare situation.

dumbellz 11th September 2022 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYia (Post 3353193)

Imagine she sings a new song and after that announced on her Instagram