Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   [Rumor] Ayu Rumors: Official Chat Thread V (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98980)

Chu-Lip506 4th March 2010 09:13 PM

Ayu Rumors: Official Chat Thread V

i find this some where, its a rumor of her new album track list
(who knows if its real?)
you guy decided....

01. Circus
02. Sexy little things
03. Microphone
04. MIND
05. dead moon
06. BALLAD
07. player
08. Don’t look back
09. Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
10. timetable
11. Rock’n'Roll Time
12. Flame out
13. You were…
14. Bracelet
15. Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~

source from ayubrasil.com

sorry if this been post~~~~~~

njanjayrp 4th March 2010 09:16 PM

We already "decided" it's not. We already have a General Rumors thread :)

Keiichi_JPU 4th March 2010 09:17 PM

It's good that you're keeping an eye out, but this was already posted a long time ago in the official Rumors thread! :)

All rumors should be posted there. It's right here in the chat-room, at the top (since it's a sticky thread)

But it's okay a mod will move it for you!

(About the tracklist: it's probably fake)

Chu-Lip506 4th March 2010 09:21 PM

mods please delete this thread

my bad~~~sorry everyone TT_TT

ohsixthirty 4th March 2010 09:37 PM

hey, i appreciate the effort! :)

everlastingRAINBOW 4th March 2010 10:00 PM

I really hope "Flame out" turns out to be a track, it'll be her gayest song title to date!

appears 4th March 2010 10:37 PM

^ lmao!!

AyUta 5th March 2010 12:16 AM

"player?" Nuh-uh lol.

Max_ZZZ 5th March 2010 06:24 AM

Ayu Rumors: Official Chat Thread V

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoomzoom (Post 2239507)
This is the 4th Official Ayu Rumors thread.

As always, the purpose of this thread is to discuss all rumors or unconfirmed news/speculation about Ayumi Hamasaki.
It is important to post these things here and not in the News section, to keep things as organized as possible and prevent confusion between rumors and actual news.

So to clarify again:
  • Please post anything that isn't official in this thread. Topics posted in the News section that belong here WILL be moved here.
  • Please be as respectful as possible. While constructive debating is fine, there needs to be a considerable regard for proper behavior and politeness. Any form of spamming, flaming, or just plain rudeness will result in posts being trashed or deleted. See AHS Forum Etiquette.
  • When posting new rumors, please include a source if at all possible.

Thanks. :)

ok eddddit. now this just a normal rumours thread LOL! album info has been announced, everyone can stop festering here haha

Max_ZZZ 5th March 2010 06:27 AM

well ya, I feel the same way as a lot of people

14 tracks for the past 3 albums? 4 interludes from the past two, a cycle that definitely needs breaking
and i'm so happy the album i'm most anxious for is the one to do it!

and yaaa I pray the album is Circus, and ya ya it`s been done but I`m sure ayu would give the theme a circus so it`s w/e. ugh rock nroll circus is so cliche and sort of makes me think "oh an album for rock and roll" soooo limited, even if it's not i hate getting that impression

well, FINGERS CROSSED! i wonder how the whole tour before the album thing will come off...

SunshineSlayer 5th March 2010 06:38 AM

I hope that "circus" isn't anywhere in the title. Whether its Circus or Rock n' Roll Circus doesn't really matter because both are bad. Circus is overused very recently, Rock n' Roll Circus sounds cheesy and both sound impersonal and unAyu-like. Aside from the title though, I'm more excited for this album than I was for Next Level. I still don't like the title Next Level either now that I think about it, haha.

Lady_Eowyn 5th March 2010 06:45 AM

^ i disagree. I think Rock n roll circus is an awesome title. I actually don't mind if it has been used before because i don't listen to pop music. :) hahahaha...

i think that the album will be on stores on april 14... because of the tour. till official news are available we can have fun with the rumours :roflmao

Zeke. 5th March 2010 06:48 AM

and the sound of rumors shattering can be heard...
so calming...

xLuna&1LOVE 5th March 2010 08:50 AM

Hmm. I thought the Sunrise/Sunset single was not on the album
So it's fake, I guess

YuriChan 5th March 2010 09:22 AM

^But the official site said that Sunrise/Sunset will be included. O.o

~StarCatcher~ 5th March 2010 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE (Post 2264618)
Hmm. I thought the Sunrise/Sunset single was not on the album
So it's fake, I guess

Sure it will be included it was one of the 2 singles from this album era!
And it's confirmed ;-)

I think the tracklist may turn out to be true?!?!

thinkingoutloud89 5th March 2010 09:51 AM

So, this follows NL pattern
when was that tracklist posted?

njanjayrp 5th March 2010 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 2264375)
I hope that "circus" isn't anywhere in the title. Whether its Circus or Rock n' Roll Circus doesn't really matter because both are bad. Circus is overused very recently, Rock n' Roll Circus sounds cheesy and both sound impersonal and unAyu-like. Aside from the title though, I'm more excited for this album than I was for Next Level. I still don't like the title Next Level either now that I think about it, haha.

Which could be a good thing as it's something that she hasn't really done. Her previous album titles usually described either something abstract or some kind of "a feeling/emotion" - in other words it was rarely something you could see or visualize.

I am ok with the title, it sounds messy and in a weird pop way kinda artistic. In the end the title of an album was imo never important.

truehappiness 5th March 2010 10:58 AM

...shouldn't these be created by moderators? -blinks-

Oh well... looks like all of those rumors have been proved wrong.

thinkingoutloud89 5th March 2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkey_D_Ruffy16 (Post 2264700)
So, this follows NL pattern
when was that tracklist posted?

never mind found it

13th Feburary NL announced
3rd March tracklist + last cover