Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "Colours" out July 2nd + PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ starting May 30th~ [III] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120156)

freedreamer 10th June 2014 04:02 AM

Someone should tweet her about having special MUSIC content on it then..LOL

NintendoHTF1242 10th June 2014 05:30 AM

Why do you bitches keep assuming that AHS = EVERYONE. Like are y'all for real?

Of course there will be a MINORITY that doesn't enjoy her releases. But to GROUP "EVERYONE" together? lmfao. Y'all need some Jesus. So far all I've seen is praise for this new release except for a few here and there who don't enjoy it and THAT. IS. O. KAY!

There will be a minority that doesn't like anything Ayu does because they're stuck in the past
There will be a minority that doesn't like anything Ayu does now because they can't adapt to genre changes
etc.

So like, instead of constantly trying to change peoples' opinions (for some reason idk why y'all try so hard for Japanese pop music) why don't ya'll focus on more important things in life. Or at least just state YOUR opinion and leave it as is. Unless of course someone directly attacks you, then I say GO ALL IN! Anyway, that's all.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 10th June 2014 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Rainbow (Post 3081081)

my reaction 99% of the time when I come in here lol

Larien 10th June 2014 09:49 AM

I'm just excited for covers and this weekend! :D

pepper 10th June 2014 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 3081111)
Why do you bitches keep assuming that AHS = EVERYONE. Like are y'all for real?

Of course there will be a MINORITY that doesn't enjoy her releases. But to GROUP "EVERYONE" together? lmfao. Y'all need some Jesus. So far all I've seen is praise for this new release except for a few here and there who don't enjoy it and THAT. IS. O. KAY!

There will be a minority that doesn't like anything Ayu does because they're stuck in the past
There will be a minority that doesn't like anything Ayu does now because they can't adapt to genre changes
etc.

ayu is such a musicians that "changing" genres was never very shown since she was (since LOVEppears) very open for every genre.
it's not the fact it's something diffrent, it's just... it doesn't sound well. I will never accept amount of her english because she sound ridicolous. She sound and she will.

Marcelo 10th June 2014 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Rainbow (Post 3081081)

Karen Walker<3

November4 10th June 2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper (Post 3081130)
ayu is such a musicians that "changing" genres was never very shown since she was (since LOVEppears) very open for every genre.
it's not the fact it's something diffrent, it's just... it doesn't sound well. I will never accept amount of her english because she sound ridicolous. She sound and she will.

u wanna fry my fishpoop? or feed them all?

marty 10th June 2014 10:09 PM

Lol @ Karen randomly popping up in this thread.

orangeakira 10th June 2014 11:23 PM

This album isn't really "changing genre's". She already did dancey songs before like Sparkle and Connected. Let's not forget the 20+ remix albums we have, or the "Ayu" project she did with drizzly in Europe. Ayu's done new genre's all the time. Bold and delicious was gospel, sweet season was country(ish), Microphone was rock, Angel's song is cutesy pop, I don't know what sexy little things was, but it was sure different. We've had ballads, rock songs, pop songs, dance songs. Like most songs of hers.

From the beginning she's never been one to stick to a single sound. This album isn't a curve ball out of nowhere. She's doing exactly what she's been doing. Changing. It's most likely a "premium one time exclusive". For the next album she'll go do another style of music like she has always done.

ayumisrael 11th June 2014 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangeakira (Post 3081255)
This album isn't really "changing genre's". She already did dancey songs before like Sparkle and Connected. Let's not forget the 20+ remix albums we have, or the "Ayu" project she did with drizzly in Europe. Ayu's done new genre's all the time. Bold and delicious was gospel, sweet season was country(ish), Microphone was rock, Angel's song is cutesy pop, I don't know what sexy little things was, but it was sure different. We've had ballads, rock songs, pop songs, dance songs. Like most songs of hers.

From the beginning she's never been one to stick to a single sound. This album isn't a curve ball out of nowhere. She's doing exactly what she's been doing. Changing. It's most likely a "premium one time exclusive". For the next album she'll go do another style of music like she has always done.

Sexy little thing's was swing jazz (pop), it's like she invented it -with pop- it was really innovative music style wise.

truehappiness 11th June 2014 07:00 AM

It's either one thing (she isn't experimenting enough and is boring) or another (she is experimenting too much and isn't Ayu anymore) but usually it is the former.

Cahz- 11th June 2014 07:23 AM

Meanwhile Namie Amuro releases an album like this and everybody would be praising her to death... and wishing for Ayu to do something like this lol

Surreal17 11th June 2014 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangeakira (Post 3081255)

exactly :yes
Love changing ayu!

KLJames 11th June 2014 09:18 AM

cover for upcoming free cd:
not sure anyone posted this before...

orangeakira 11th June 2014 09:20 AM

^Those are really pretty but she sure loves that pastel color theme doesn't she? lol I mean, just look at my signature. haha

Surreal17 11th June 2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLJames (Post 3081302)

wow..the What is forever love & NOW & 4EVA cover is splendid.

@orangeakira : great signature! :D

ayu-michan 11th June 2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLJames (Post 3081302)

The background saved them, because I'm soooooo sick of this pastel theme already. But this, well, I approve since it's beautiful. Now I hope the album cover won't be like this though...

Edit: isn't Lelio's cover the cover for Hello new me? Same dress....

Refix 11th June 2014 10:26 AM

I like the second one, except for that hair and skirt. She could make an up do bun with that hair and make it 5 or 7 cm over the knee skirt, that will makes her look taller.
P.S: be a bit creative with the font please. It sucks.