Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [II] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123966)

SKYia 2nd March 2018 07:21 PM

Won ticket for June 21st, got denied for 22nd :/ Any resellers in Osaka?

kotora 3rd March 2018 06:17 PM

I underestimated how AHS community could talk about details in a single shot.

Amalgam 3rd March 2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3265863)
I underestimated how AHS community could talk about details in a single shot.

The Sunrise/Sunset -Love is all- thread should be entertaining then xD

Andrenekoi 3rd March 2018 10:06 PM

^Those covers generated a ton of drama. There were people complaining about them on pretty much every single active thread even remotely discussing Ayu

Lilly 4th March 2018 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 3265871)
^Those covers generated a ton of drama. There were people complaining about them on pretty much every single active thread even remotely discussing Ayu

Well, they do look like they were made on MS Paint

Andrenekoi 4th March 2018 03:20 AM

^Yeah, I'm not fan either, but it was really annoying reading about it all the time on the whole forum. One person shifted the subject of 2 or 3 threads to bash the covers and opened a new one to do the same thing :P

alternarist 4th March 2018 04:08 AM

haha at least we have something to talk about? HAHA

Amalgam 4th March 2018 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 3265888)
^Yeah, I'm not fan either, but it was really annoying reading about it all the time on the whole forum. One person shifted the subject of 2 or 3 threads to bash the covers and opened a new one to do the same thing :P

They were hilariously BAD though!
I saw it as funny, but I think that the reception to them in Japan must not have been great either because Ayu fires the old design team and hired a new one by the time You were.../Ballad came out.

Andrenekoi 4th March 2018 04:39 AM

I wouldn't mind it if people were making fun of it or making memes. But it was mostly drama haha

tsumekaze_ 4th March 2018 11:42 AM

still no general ballot? im losing hope lol

~angel*ayumi~ 4th March 2018 12:25 PM

Yahoo ticket sale is allready open, but it ends today
http://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1058986

thesweetseason 4th March 2018 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ (Post 3265918)

What dates are you looking for? I'm desperately trying to shift Fukuoka and Hiroshima.

TheReal 4th March 2018 08:44 PM

Is it feasible for someone like me in the US who isn't a member of any fanclubs to purchase tickets? Power of Music 2011 was my first Ayu concert I watched and one of my absolute favorites. As a string player/orchestrator, I always looked forward to another concert with orchestra.

polka-dot-jewel 4th March 2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReal (Post 3265955)
Is it feasible for someone like me in the US who isn't a member of any fanclubs to purchase tickets? Power of Music 2011 was my first Ayu concert I watched and one of my absolute favorites. As a string player/orchestrator, I always looked forward to another concert with orchestra.

Absolutely. Every time I've seen Ayu, I've gotten tix from resellers. You can also get them online through Yahoo Auctions Japan, but they're usually way overpriced.

truehappiness 4th March 2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luniverse (Post 3265894)
They were hilariously BAD though!
I saw it as funny, but I think that the reception to them in Japan must not have been great either because Ayu fires the old design team and hired a new one by the time You were.../Ballad came out.

Well, there was a huge shift in the teams in general around that time. Her nailist changed and so on. I bet the covers were the results of some drunken nights or something.

alternarist 5th March 2018 01:50 AM

Quote:

There are plenty of people selling tickets either here on the forum, ticket resellers, or even certain (Japanese) websites. Be prepared to pay slightly more :P

Just give a shout out on the date of the concert u wish to attend!

kinix 5th March 2018 02:36 AM

Quote:

Im selling some tickets for the 7th and 8th of april here~

Chris85 5th March 2018 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ (Post 3265918)

I mentioned general sales dates (if that's what you're looking for) on previous pages:
http://ahsforum.com/forum/showpost.p...5&postcount=90
General balloting for some dates is already open, for example from Lawson ticket.
If you meant official website balloting, I've no idea when/if it happens.

tsumekaze_ 5th March 2018 03:15 PM

^ i dont know what i mean because the japanese system is so difficult for me lol. I meant... I want to buy tickets for her show but until now only those who are TA members could do it. Now I can? from which sites? Also, could you recommend good reseller ticket shops in Japan? thank you so so much

polka-dot-jewel 5th March 2018 04:01 PM

^ Yokohama Tickets is one of the major reseller shops in Japan. I've personally used the locations in Ueno and Shibuya, though there are locations in Shinjuku and Ikebukuro.

I've bought from Yahoo Auctions Japan, but those prices are very very expensive. But at least it guarantees you a ticket before going to Japan. I'm not sure of other websites to get it from.