Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Koda Kumi] The 147th Thread - Belly growing (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112651)

stickyrice 18th February 2012 08:18 PM

Just popping in here to also recommend BEST~second session~

The whole album was just pure perfection. The packaging. The cover art. The PV's. I'm actually quite nostalgic now thinking how that whole era happened with the 12 singles every week thing. 2005-2006 was the best year in Jpop for me lol

Ayu_Love 18th February 2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happiholic★ (Post 2818200)
Is this because in their cultures they have to be so polite in person that when they get online and can be anonymous they just let their inner demons out or something? :laugh

I think it must be! Hahaha. They always seems more catty at online comments than when you hear them talk in person. But then again I guess so are western people online, haha. People all over the world seem to think they are free to be however they please on the internet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2818407)
I was just referring to people not liking confrontation being face to face, but when they are protected by a computer screen people will attack each other over the littlest of things..
(just read some of the stuff on here... its pathetic how people treat each other really)

THIS. Please may not know who you really are, but you still look like a ****. xD You may be just another member on here, but you'll still be recognized as the member who is a ****. xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 2818476)
Hi, all. I hope I'm not bothering anyone with this kind of request, but I've been a fan of Kuu's since TABOO came out, only thing is I don't have many of her albums. I own Black Cherry, Kingdom, Best ~third universe~ & UNIVERSE, and JAPONESQUE. I want to expand my collection while she's on break, and I was wondering what album you guys might suggest I buy first? Thanks for any advice you can give, sorry if I sound like I total noob, lol. :dead2

Just like everybody else, I would recommend Secret and Best Second session for definitely. :D Than if you are interested in her older songs upto secret I would recommend Best First Things, which also has 'No Tricks' on it, which is an awesome song. I would also recommend TRICK too if you don't have that, but I would recommend Secret and Best Second Session over TRICK.

1. Best Second Session
2. Secret
3. TRICK

Kouyou 19th February 2012 01:06 AM

Oh, wow. Almost everyone recommended BEST ~second session~! I will start looking for it :) Thank you all so much. I kind of want secret, too. Cutie Honey is such a great song.

happiholic★ 19th February 2012 03:06 AM

^Cutie Honey single is amazing <3. Into Your Heart is super underrated.

maze 19th February 2012 03:20 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lyKodaKumi.jpg

best album in jpop history.

/random/
top 3 fave kuu albums

1. BEST ~second session~
2. JAPONESQUE
3. Kingdom

:D

happiholic★ 19th February 2012 03:40 AM

I have to ask. second session is considered a "best of" album, hence the BEST in the title, lol. But, isn't it technically just an album? Its all material that has never been released on an album before.

setsuka 19th February 2012 03:57 AM

^
you are right,they just called it BEST because of the unprecedented amount of single releases before

for me

1.Best Second
2.Japonesque
3. Affection

ALfromHELLSING 19th February 2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsubasa2591 (Post 2818744)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lyKodaKumi.jpg

best album in jpop history.

/random/
top 3 fave kuu albums

1. BEST ~second session~
2. JAPONESQUE
3. Kingdom

:D

THIS! and lol ur top is the same as mine!:D

Twinkle ! 19th February 2012 11:24 AM

Yeah I started drinking milk after BEST ~second session~ , The album is flawless :heart

ren'ai 19th February 2012 01:27 PM

^ haha thats brilliant Twinkle XD

My top 3
1. UNIVERSE
2. JAPONESQUE
3. TRICK/Kingdom

Though i srsly love all her albums.. Feel my mind, grow into one, secret.. All amazing

TeamAyu2004 19th February 2012 01:41 PM

^ best 2 is the one with the 12 weeks of singles on it right?
I havnt gotten around to it yet.. but I might bump it to the top of the list if everyone likes it so much!

Gustavopc 19th February 2012 03:12 PM

Her top albums to me are BEST ~ss~, Kingdom, JAPONESQUE and ETERNITY, in no particular order :heart I still hope someday she'll held a big singles projects again, even though her single sales are not that strong nowadays [but well, it has never been that great neither in 2006...], like 7 SINS SINGLES or something like this :laugh

kaled kalil 19th February 2012 03:29 PM

My top:

Kingdom
Second Session
UNIVERSE / JAPONESQUE
--

Brave (Pachinko Version) LQ. She's a mermaid again ♥ ♥ ♥

Princess_Of_Roses 19th February 2012 04:20 PM

can someone explain this Pachinko machines to me.. I have seen to have missed that :)

Also that looked..well first bit was the little mermain Kuu stlye :)

kaled kalil 19th February 2012 04:40 PM

Pachinko is like an arcade game with gambling device, like slot machine but with more fun. lol
As gambling for money is illegal in Japan, the prizes are some balls that you can change to tokens, then you can go outside and change for cash.
Kumi have pachinko since 2007 with Fever Live in Hall. I actually don't know how the Kumi's pachinko works, I don't know if you get the balls or something else. XD

ayu_ready? 19th February 2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaled kalil (Post 2818866)
Brave (Pachinko Version) LQ. She's a mermaid again ♥ ♥ ♥

uwaa, kawaii!!!:luv2

happiholic★ 19th February 2012 05:58 PM

Brave (Pachinko Version) is sooooo good! Makes me like the song, lol.

Princess_Of_Roses 19th February 2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaled kalil (Post 2818882)
Pachinko is like an arcade game with gambling device, like slot machine but with more fun. lol
As gambling for money is illegal in Japan, the prizes are some balls that you can change to tokens, then you can go outside and change for cash.
Kumi have pachinko since 2007 with Fever Live in Hall. I actually don't know how the Kumi's pachinko works, I don't know if you get the balls or something else. XD

Ahh thanks :)!!! Didnt know gambling was illegal there lol! Is kuu the only star who promotes that.. Or is it pretty normal. Maybe the prize for the kumi one is songs/vids instead of the balls :) I would rather have songs lol

AyuHamasaki01 19th February 2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2818835)
^ best 2 is the one with the 12 weeks of singles on it right?

:yes Yes it is.
I really like that album, :heart It's awesome!

Kingdom 19th February 2012 08:14 PM

omg the pv version of Brave on the pachinko version... I need to have it!