Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] Ayu on Apple Music (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122887)

Ad Eternam 22nd May 2016 12:55 PM

Ayu on Apple Music

I don't know if it's a real news, but Avex has finally released Ayu's catalog on Apple Music (also many different artists as Globe, Koda Kumi, etc...).

truehappiness 22nd May 2016 12:56 PM

I believe ayu-vogue covered this a few days ago, but it's the first time it was mentioned here.

http://ayu-vogue.net/post/1445707139...es-page-got-an

SummonerXI 23rd May 2016 05:11 AM

There's still some stuff missing from the US iTunes store, but it's certainly updated

willytbk 23rd May 2016 10:58 AM

i just ended my subscription of Apple Music and moved to Spotify -_-'

BTW, i notice since last week, most of AVEX artist's albums and singles are updated in the iTunes Store (in my country Indonesia) Previously, Ayu's catalogues are the most complete compared to other AVEX artists previously, but now Koda Kumi, Namie and BoA are all nearly complete !

rikku1994 23rd May 2016 11:59 AM

Ok so I don't really know that much about Apple Music, but like does that mean since her songs are available at the iTunes Store I can stream it at Apple Music?

rainbow_smile 23rd May 2016 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rikku1994 (Post 3200705)
Ok so I don't really know that much about Apple Music, but like does that mean since her songs are available at the iTunes Store I can stream it at Apple Music?

Yes you can stream it on Apple Music, but you have to pay to subscribe. They have a free 3-month trial though.

But be careful, because quite a few people say that it fucks up your music library and tags, and there are even some claims that it deletes the music from your hard drive. So, if you really want to use this service, I'd recommend to make a backup of your files just in case.

rikku1994 23rd May 2016 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3200708)
Yes you can stream it on Apple Music, but you have to pay to subscribe. They have a free 3-month trial though.

But be careful, because quite a few people say that it fucks up your music library and tags, and there are even some claims that it deletes the music from your hard drive. So, if you really want to use this service, I'd recommend to make a backup of your files just in case.

My friend subscribed to Apple Music and all her songs ripped from CD's were replaced with the ones from Apple Music and she was mad.

This is the reason why I chose Spotify instead but since most of Ayu's songs can be streamed to Apple Music then Imma go try it out. I'll just move all my songs to VLC player app~

Thanks for the info btw :D

thinkingoutloud89 23rd May 2016 02:11 PM

^that does not happen. apple music does not delete and replace songs, only iTunes Match does this (its a different pay-service by apple). i just recently changed to apple music and you gotta be quite patient, but when it works, its awesome. (I'm still in the process after 2 weeks). I would only recommend it if you are an apple user all around. I just got an iMac, iPad pro and iPhone so I can have the sam library on all...

Aderianu 23rd May 2016 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 (Post 3200716)
^that does not happen. apple music does not delete and replace songs, only iTunes Match does this (its a different pay-service by apple)

situation in bright colors from user, who lost 120Gb of music
https://blog.vellumatlanta.com/2016/...-no-seriously/

Quote:

When I signed up for Apple Music, iTunes evaluated my massive collection of Mp3s and WAV files, scanned Apple’s database for what it considered matches, then removed the original files from my internal hard drive. REMOVED them. Deleted. If Apple Music saw a file it didn’t recognize—which came up often, since I’m a freelance composer and have many music files that I created myself—it would then download it to Apple’s database, delete it from my hard drive, and serve it back to me when I wanted to listen, just like it would with my other music files it had deleted.

thinkingoutloud89 23rd May 2016 02:58 PM

^well I have 500GB
It never happened to me that a song got replaced with an apple version unless I wanted it to. I have music from so many countries and many artist that don't even exist in the store and everything is still there.

brener 23rd May 2016 03:30 PM

finally I'll listen to A ONE =] yes, for the first time hahah

thinkingoutloud89 23rd May 2016 03:44 PM

^^I read the article and really do think it is talking about iTunes match. iTunes match is designed to search your music and then look for the same songs with better quality within their own library. As for my music, yes, some songs are lost but it had to do with me trying to get it from a malfunction external hard drive.

Apple music has quite a few bugs (like duplicating playlists or changing tags, yes) but deleting music on its own is certainly not one of it.

brener 23rd May 2016 04:41 PM

I won't listen to A ONE because there's no A ONE there -.-

thinkingoutloud89 23rd May 2016 04:43 PM

^thats strange, cause sixxxx is

brener 23rd May 2016 05:34 PM

yeah... lol

rikku1994 24th May 2016 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 (Post 3200716)
^that does not happen. apple music does not delete and replace songs, only iTunes Match does this (its a different pay-service by apple). i just recently changed to apple music and you gotta be quite patient, but when it works, its awesome. (I'm still in the process after 2 weeks). I would only recommend it if you are an apple user all around. I just got an iMac, iPad pro and iPhone so I can have the sam library on all...

Oh really? That's great! I'm so gonna try Apple Music!

Ad Eternam 24th May 2016 08:44 AM

I have Apple Music since almost 1 year and never had problems with it.
It's quite a good service. And now that Ayu's on it, it's even better!

aliceshields 24th May 2016 09:15 AM

After reading this, I googled about Apple Music vs iTune Match, I think you are talking about iTune Match.

DonkeyKongRemix 24th May 2016 04:44 PM

Man... you can buy sixxxxxx for $7 on iTunes... LOL I may finally purchase this album one day XD