Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [II] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123966)

ayuinh.k? 31st March 2018 04:34 AM

https://instagram.com/p/Bg-Nc1eBKwi/

Hair extensions are back and string orchestra/band rehearsal

It seems like there are many dark rock songs in this concert? Reminds me, Mad World and decision. Could that be why the leopard print is in the tour goods beside being a signature ayu pattern?

attractive nausea 31st March 2018 08:50 AM

The LINE live is disappointing, basically now they're showing dancers trying to drink water out of a bottle while doing acrobatics.
The whole thing has been ayu and ZIN calling dancers/musicians to come with them and chatting/joking for 2-3 minutes with each

Can't understand japanese so idk if they've said anything relevant about the tour

adrtwb 31st March 2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3268098)
The LINE live is disappointing, basically now they're showing dancers trying to drink water out of a bottle while doing acrobatics.
The whole thing has been ayu and ZIN calling dancers/musicians to come with them and chatting/joking for 2-3 minutes with each

Can't understand japanese so idk if they've said anything relevant about the tour

Agree but at least they are promoting the tour, better than doing nothing...

KittyKathy 31st March 2018 09:45 AM

What did she do with her face...:no

dez0424 31st March 2018 12:47 PM

It’s very noticable that everyone weren’t know what exactly to do (including ayu).
So it’s obvious that it’s just to promote the left over tickets, which is sad, since being her 20th anniversary tour and tickets weren’t sold out, still.

njanjayrp 31st March 2018 01:24 PM

She was rehearsing Bold&Delivious live on insta. The arrangement is slightly different!

Katsuyuki012 31st March 2018 01:34 PM

Her vocals sounded okay from what I checked. With a more "vocal" choice of songs, we'll be fine for CDTV 25th + it'll be pre-recorded so she can take as many takes as she wants to. Hopefully, her voice want go totally hoarse towards the final since there's some resting time in between...

Uknow! 31st March 2018 01:55 PM

Can someone record her bold & delicious performance and upload it please?

Katsuyuki012 31st March 2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uknow! (Post 3268113)
Can someone record her bold & delicious performance and upload it please?

Will do so now!
There you go: https://youtu.be/ZutYj5LuXJA

Uknow! 31st March 2018 05:00 PM

Thank you so much!

Gorgonia 31st March 2018 06:10 PM

A lot of people complained about her weight after the LINE live

Katsuyuki012 31st March 2018 06:41 PM

Oh dear... A lot of people need to just chill... xD

adrtwb 31st March 2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgonia (Post 3268127)
A lot of people complained about her weight after the LINE live

I hate to say that but that’s kinda true. I wonder why her managers didn’t warn her on her diet and such...

maxikot 31st March 2018 07:01 PM

Call me blind but to me she looks fine and is far from any kind of "overweight". Besides she is sitting so that's not the most representative shot.
I love her energy in the rehearsal video and can't wait for the tour to start!

polka-dot-jewel 31st March 2018 07:28 PM

This happened during her 10th anniversary tour, she gained weight during that tour. But 10 years later, I'm sure her metabolism has slowed down, and her short stature is always sure to fluctuate weight. She certainly didn't look too terrible.

Katsuyuki012 31st March 2018 07:39 PM

Also, it's so funny to me that in the rehearsal video she sang "tachiagatte Saitama" instead of "tachiagatte misete".

mizuki-7 31st March 2018 08:33 PM

She certainly gained a little weight but she is far from being fat as many say ... she is really short so it's really noticeable when her weight fluctuates. She seems to be struggling to regain her physical form despite her intense schedule. Maybe she is under medical treatment? or just her aging like a lot of women
near 40 ?

BTW his voice was on the point during B & D! I hope it will be the same for his CDTV performance ...

KittyKathy 31st March 2018 08:50 PM

I don't see her fat, but her face looks puffy again.

Aderianu 31st March 2018 10:09 PM

I really hope ayu will not listen to anyone who said she gained weight and need to something with it. She is a human and doesn't need to torture herself with something unhealthy just to please someone's eyes. Also it may be from the medicine and she can't do anything even if she wants. We don't know for sure, we don't know how she feels about it. And to be skinny at 20 is much easier than at 40.

melissalove 31st March 2018 11:41 PM

Ayu did talk about how her knees hurt. when you’ve got knee problems you gain a bit of weight. I honestly don’t care, I think she looks beautiful and sounds amazing.