Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Should we keep a presence on FB? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105933)

ZeF 9th December 2010 03:44 AM

Should we keep a presence on FB?

What do you think initiates?

pommy48 9th December 2010 04:51 AM

As in a group?

ZeF 9th December 2010 05:12 AM

As in a page: AHS to spread news, internationally to some day get her over to the western hemisphere sometime. Maybe to a music festival even 8)

ohsixthirty 9th December 2010 07:45 PM

sure, why not. :shrug

Pieces_of_SEVEN 9th December 2010 11:20 PM

I see you already did it, haha.

ZeF 10th December 2010 06:03 AM

Yes! It's made. Just join on the splash page when you get a chance. Everyone is an admin until R-A-I 「来」Day!

ohsixthirty 10th December 2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zef (Post 2577257)
Yes! It's made. Just join on the splash page when you get a chance. Everyone is an admin until R-A-I 「来」Day!

so since we're all admins, whats to stop someone from just removing everyone except for themselves as admins and taking over??? lmao.

emi♡ 10th December 2010 10:19 PM

Actually...I thought we already had an ahs page? lol

maybe not~

4ever*ayu 10th December 2010 11:23 PM

yes , we definitely should do it!! well, you've made it n i have joined too...

btw, what's RAI day ?

ZeF 11th December 2010 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4ever*ayu (Post 2578008)
yes , we definitely should do it!! well, you've made it n i have joined too...

btw, what's RAI day ?

Recruit an Initiate (来) Day! Just try and spread the word among fellow initiates that are already on facebook. Everyone is temporarily an admin until plans have been finalized. Stay-tuned!

Picaflor 7/4 11th December 2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zef (Post 2578232)
Everyone is temporarily an admin until plans have been finalized.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/jaw-drop.gif

ZeF 12th December 2010 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsixthirty (Post 2577912)
so since we're all admins, whats to stop someone from just removing everyone except for themselves as admins and taking over??? lmao.

I'll always have control (I made the page) as long as I'm alive LOL

P.S. Just hope we don't have crafty hackers, but I can always just call Facebook to give me back control :)

StarSUCKER 12th December 2010 07:10 AM

I don't see why not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zef (Post 2576464)
As in a page: AHS to spread news, internationally to some day get her over to the western hemisphere sometime. Maybe to a music festival even 8)

Just remember when drawing attention to AHS...I don't think Avex would appreciate some of the "love" that's shared here, even if it is great publicity.

CZECHayu 12th December 2010 09:35 AM

why not?
There are so many fans on facebook. But I think that AHS group would be better than profile with everyone like adimin.

ZeF 12th December 2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CZECHayu (Post 2579118)
why not?
There are so many fans on facebook. But I think that AHS group would be better than profile with everyone like adimin.

The page looks different since everyone is an admin. I'm not too sure what it's supposed to look like when you're not an admin. Once the plans are finalized we'll see what we can do to try and get Ayu to show up to more events with international fans! In the future we'll be releasing our own digital mag. AHS is a site for fans. So hopefully it will be around a long time.

ZeF 13th December 2010 03:23 PM

And once again, so everyone knows... :)

The whole point of the facebook and twitter integration is for future releases of our own branded content which should be within the guidelines of "Freedom of Information" *wink, wink* :)

Everything will be fan-run, fan-served for the masses. We Want that World Tour! Time for love and no more war! So yeah, hopefully Ayu will come across to the other side of the pond and perform for her international fans. It can be in Brazil *waves to Impact* for all I care haha. I just want her within a safe flying distance because I'm ULTRA scared of flying.

ayunation 15th December 2010 12:06 AM

I'm adminstrator(?) there =)

Melodie 23rd December 2010 12:22 AM

I'm not on Facebook, so normally I'd say no, but if it's good for the forum, then I suppose, why not.

ZeF 23rd December 2010 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayunation (Post 2581460)
I'm adminstrator(?) there =)

just send me a message if you'd like to be an administrator, but don't add links that might be iffy-world-wide ;)

SKYia 23rd December 2010 07:39 AM

So far it's spamming more often than giving info, there are good FB pages that I can rely on when AHS is dead. Posting link for official Ayu website and some subpages like discography isn't really necessary, same with info about some members going to sleep, let's decide if it's a member conversation page or news, or both, but for a person like me who already knows about Ayu and only tracks newest info, it's spam. I will keep tracking it but if it's going to continue I'll just hide it.