Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New single「Summer Again」(1.7.22) (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125519)

Aderianu 30th May 2022 01:59 PM

New single「Summer Again」(1.7.22)

Digital single 「Summer Again」on sale from July 1st

http://i.imgur.com/8PWJggsm.jpg

Lyrics translation : http://ahsforum.com/forum/showpost.p...&postcount=300
all hints and pieces of information ayu gave us

dumbellz 30th May 2022 02:50 PM

I wonder if her past posts with the hashtag FOCUS and island would be the title

tokyoxjapanxfan 30th May 2022 05:12 PM

Seems one of her dancers revealed they’re on Ishigaki Island in Okinawa :)

kotora 31st May 2022 04:55 AM

I feel like it will be another BLUE BIRD style MV, but I know that she is spying on this forum for idea.

She never likes my idea. So let me know which MV you hate most and I can write that. Once she see it, she will never pick that idea.

tokyoxjapanxfan 31st May 2022 05:34 AM

I’m actually hoping and praying for a blue bird style video. I miss casual, fun, happy Ayu. I really hope it’s not a melodramatic “I love him, he loves me, but we can’t be together” video lol.

Insanes 31st May 2022 08:27 AM

I'd love a summer song and MVV like Blue Bird !

CeReSu 31st May 2022 08:43 AM

Like everyone else, I'll be happy with a MV like Blue Bird (or fairyland for that matter)

kotora 31st May 2022 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3350657)
I’m actually hoping and praying for a blue bird style video. I miss casual, fun, happy Ayu. I really hope it’s not a melodramatic “I love him, he loves me, but we can’t be together” video lol.

ayu, please have a song with lyrics "I love you, you love me, we will be FORREVERRRRRR." and have that style of MV

I know you are reading.

Toniayu123 31st May 2022 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3350657)

Same.

Her nails in the story she posted on the plane gave me Inspire kinda vibes, and honestly would love a PV like that. I don’t like dancers on her PVs (or anywhere lol) but in a video of that style, they would suit perfectly.

Didz-19 31st May 2022 12:16 PM

I would love a Fairlyland vibe PV too!! It was amazing!!

dumbellz 31st May 2022 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toniayu123 (Post 3350665)
Same.

Her nails in the story she posted on the plane gave me Inspire kinda vibes, and honestly would love a PV like that. I don’t like dancers on her PVs (or anywhere lol) but in a video of that style, they would suit perfectly.

I feel the MV would have some kind of dance challenge that can make it “viral” on TikTok just like Non-fiction

Evan Odinson 31st May 2022 02:30 PM

I kinda miss her videos with "narrative" instead of just some random choreo but I'm also a little tired of the "we love each other but can't be together" ones, so a BLUE BIRD like video sounds good, just some fun colorful video would be great

natalaxie 31st May 2022 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3350649)
Seems one of her dancers revealed they’re on Ishigaki Island in Okinawa :)

I thought it must be Okinawa since there was a Japan flag :D
Probably doing a shoot overseas could get controversial with the covid situation still...

kotora 31st May 2022 07:18 PM

Probably a BLUE BIRD + Fairyland + Inspire PV.

or another Greatful Day / Nonfriction style PV.

tokyoxjapanxfan 1st June 2022 08:24 AM

Nonfriction lmao

Greatful days would be acceptable as well!

Though I’m expecting Summer Diary lol

kotora 1st June 2022 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3350686)
Nonfriction lmao

Greatful days would be acceptable as well!

Though I’m expecting Summer Diary lol

Summer Diary .... "I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, WE NEED TO SEPERATE AFTER THE SUMMER, BUT WE ARE FOR---EVERRRRRRRR."

Imagine we have another Blossom PV. Blossom technically is a summer PV.

Foyuki 1st June 2022 01:38 PM

I only care about if she will shoot in 4K
Wanna watch UHD videos from ayu

summerain 1st June 2022 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foyuki (Post 3350693)
I only care about if she will shoot in 4K
Wanna watch UHD videos from ayu

I guess all of her PVs, starting from Ohia no Ki, are filmed in 4K, but they are probably edited by avex in 1080p.

pepper 2nd June 2022 09:06 AM

I only wish she will not make those faces she makes in Nonfiction, she looks ridicicolous. I can't even describe it you why it bugs me, maybe its the blur/make up and her lips looks weird, but I don't know, she looks like she tries to 'act' too much. I hope the summer song will be enough 'soft' so she will not try so hard :D

I actually like dancey summer MV's (Fairyland, Inspire, BB) rather than 'love' MV's so I will be pleased with anything without love story.

kotora 2nd June 2022 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper (Post 3350703)
I only wish she will not make those faces she makes in Nonfiction, she looks ridicicolous. I can't even describe it you why it bugs me, maybe its the blur/make up and her lips looks weird, but I don't know, she looks like she tries to 'act' too much. I hope the summer song will be enough 'soft' so she will not try so hard :D

I actually like dancey summer MV's (Fairyland, Inspire, BB) rather than 'love' MV's so I will be pleased with anything without love story.

same. I don't like everything from Nonfiction. Too clingy.