Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123934)

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 11:38 AM

I think it has just been repeated a bit much lately... like Just the beginning had one and Cirque as well.

LacusClyne 22nd January 2018 11:46 AM

Finally!!! Dates are out!

I was already expecting dates for 7th and 8th April, so I'm definitely going. Only thing is, I wonder whether I should stick to what I always do, go Tokyo few days before concert and buy from reseller shop?
Or is it better to join Global TA first and try my luck?

Previously I had gotten block B arena seat for around 6000yen or 2nd floor seats for less than 4000yen, but I'm only bit worried that there will be lesser people selling Ayu's tickets since it's her 20th anniversary which is what most fans are going there for.

Should I take the risk or join TA?

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 11:48 AM

Probably better to not take the risk IMO. 20th anniversary after all. You may not have to join TA though... can people who are members but won't be going to the concerts help you out?

njanjayrp 22nd January 2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 3261443)
Finally!!! Dates are out!

I was already expecting dates for 7th and 8th April, so I'm definitely going. Only thing is, I wonder whether I should stick to what I always do, go Tokyo few days before concert and buy from reseller shop?
Or is it better to join Global TA first and try my luck?

Previously I had gotten block B arena seat for around 6000yen or 2nd floor seats for less than 4000yen, but I'm only bit worried that there will be lesser people selling Ayu's tickets since it's her 20th anniversary which is what most fans are going there for.

Should I take the risk or join TA?

I think the Saitama and Osaka dates are more likely to be popular among the fans. First ones being in Tokyo area and being the actual anniversary concerts...

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261441)
I think it has just been repeated a bit much lately... like Just the beginning had one and Cirque as well.

Yeah, they haven't been really creative for years now so I wasn't expecting anything amazing.

LacusClyne 22nd January 2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261444)
Probably better to not take the risk IMO. 20th anniversary after all. You may not have to join TA though... can people who are members but won't be going to the concerts help you out?

I know right (T__T) I'm kinda worried of going there and can't get even a level 2 seat.
Probably I should ask a member for help...

ayuuk 22nd January 2018 12:32 PM

^Where can we look for help?

Yoake 22nd January 2018 12:35 PM

I really like that she is using the name POWER OF MUSIC for her 20th anni concert because it is what her music is. It crossed the sea and touched and moved a lot of people who have different cultures. Music make her alive too even if she went through a lot of different bad moments. It helped her a lot. It really suits to her 20th anni.

Zeke. 22nd January 2018 12:48 PM

I have a friend who wants to go with me and is also a TeamAyu member. So I’m thinking we both would apply for two tickets and if we both get selected (for a total of 4 tickets) then I could sell the extra pair to someone else on here who wants to go. I haven’t spoken to him about the idea yet but that’s what I’m leaning toward.

We will apply for the 8th showing (personally I’ll probably also apply for other dates as well but the scenario I’m speaking of above is for the 8th).

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd January 2018 12:49 PM

Does Global TA lottery also Start in 28th January?

Evan Odinson 22nd January 2018 12:55 PM

Loved Power of Music, I'm really excited about this. Wish I could go but I'm broke :no

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3261454)
Does Global TA lottery also Start in 28th January?

Nothing said about the global tickets.

Quote:

【TeamAyu入会キャンペーン】
2018年1月28日(日)までに、TeamAyuにご入会(=ご入金)いただくと、チケット先行予約に間 に合います!

TeamAyuへのご入会はコチラから!
http://global-fc.net/teamayu/
Just general TA opening up?

roddypii 22nd January 2018 01:10 PM

"Power of Music" is the new "Live Style" o.O

I don't know what to expect.. she is always great.. but I wish she could release an album or single before it :\

Cahz- 22nd January 2018 01:18 PM

Interesting, never liked POWER of MUSIC THAT much, but we'll see.
Maybe the release on April 8th is a re-arrangement album.
http://oi40.tinypic.com/9qv7h3.jpg

ayumint 22nd January 2018 01:22 PM

Please correct me if i'm wrong, they only mentioned for those who join TA member within 28th Jan will be able to join the lottery for concert ticket. I think they are going to announce dates to apply lottery later.

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd January 2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumint (Post 3261464)
Please correct me if i'm wrong, they only mentioned for those who join TA member within 28th Jan will be able to join the lottery for concert ticket. I think they are going to announce dates to apply lottery later.

You are right, the 28th seems to be the registration Deadline.
Gosh I am nearly as excited as I was für my first Tour in 2012 xD

KittyKathy 22nd January 2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cahz- (Post 3261462)
Interesting, never liked POWER of MUSIC THAT much, but we'll see.

+1

I don't like the new logo.

I really hope she will perform songs she never performed before.

voltron 22nd January 2018 01:35 PM

Man, I was really hoping for some dates near the Namie date that I'm going to. This is just too far away...over a week away, and the closest is Fukuoka...which is not close to Tokyo, at all. UGH!

There are a lot of gaps, I hope she'll add more dates, but just so disappointed I won't get to see this one.

truehappiness 22nd January 2018 01:36 PM

I think there will definitely be more dates, just dunno when they'll announce them.

Zeke. 22nd January 2018 01:40 PM

She mentioned on Twitter that band members, choirs, and strings will join together to make up the arrangement of songs.

Ryusei 22nd January 2018 01:49 PM

Excited. I won't attend the tour but I am looking forward to see the setlist and read the concert reviews by everyone here. And of course to the (hopefully) release as blu ray