Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [IX] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106145)

lumieregrl 18th December 2010 03:14 PM

Ugh, 8 minute crash.

ureal777 18th December 2010 03:41 PM

The album has been on Ayuchina already, but it required 50 posts to access, and I've just registered 2 hours ago T.T :die

StarSUCKER 18th December 2010 03:44 PM

Can we get a link please? The original Chinese link is slow as **** for non-Chinese.

SmokikiE 18th December 2010 03:53 PM

Passing out!!!!!

lumieregrl 18th December 2010 04:06 PM

This is insane...It's not even posted here yet! I'm guessing cause the dang server is down more than it's up. x_x

lilchan 18th December 2010 04:15 PM

even though i wanted a mediafire/multiupload mirror, I'll just give up and download from kmc.

lumieregrl 18th December 2010 04:18 PM

Is there a link somewhere? Does anyone have a link from AyuChina? :\

freedreamer 18th December 2010 04:23 PM

WOW what on earth is with AHS crashing even without the leak. I can't imagine when the actual leak is out. It's probably gonna crash for an entire day..

argh the leak is out!!! But i doubt its gonna have ANY chance to be posted with this place crashing every 1 min. continuously. :(

I would LOVE to read comments but...i think many many people here will complain about the repitiveness in sending mail and do it again LOL...even Im afraid without listening to them.

and that review in chinese...seems very neutral. its more negative/normal than positive.
and regarding that SEVEN DAYS LIVE (live)...shouldnt the translated comment be "Don't understand why it'll bring tears?" (I dunno if it means..the person doesnt understand why AYu is crying? Or that the person doesnt know why the song brings tears to himself/herself)

isthisLOL? 18th December 2010 04:52 PM

listening for the second time now, halfway through again...best ayu album and best pop album I've ever heard

kiseki89 18th December 2010 04:53 PM

album is available on kmc

lumieregrl 18th December 2010 05:02 PM

Downloading from the torrent. *patience*

My Rainbow 18th December 2010 05:11 PM

this album is GREAT!

freedreamer 18th December 2010 05:18 PM

i wanna read more of you guys thoughts! ahahha..well at least when the forum stops crashing

AyUmIXx 18th December 2010 05:34 PM

this album is totally very unexpected!
I really love it so much!
best after RnRC!!!

Corvina 18th December 2010 05:38 PM

This album is so much better than RnRC!
Love sending mail and do it again from the new songs.
Like a doll is a bit weird and I still don't know about November.
I dislike Thank U, like expected.
But overall there are just 2 songs I dislike - Sweet Season and Thank U.
The rest is pretty strong. Never had that before with an Ayu album.
Love it!

koumori 18th December 2010 05:49 PM

I'm still downloading it. MAA's occupying me until then.

It's torture though :weep

isthisLOL? 18th December 2010 05:50 PM

Every Ayu album except for LOVEppears, MY STORY and Secret was better than the one before for me, now this takes the cake as being the best pop album I have ever heard, and I'm serious about that, the only better album I can think of is X-Japan's Art of Liffe -and that's not a pop album.

hidekirby 18th December 2010 05:52 PM

I really don't know what to think...
I just heard the tracks once.

Thank U is really (really) bad.
insomnia is uninteresting. I'd rather sleep than listening to it twice!
like a doll is... I don't know yet.
aria and overture seem like fillers.

sending mail is better than expected, do it again and Love song are good, November is epic, the singles are good/very good (except crossroads).

Overall, what's weird and gives a "cheap" feeling is the combination of strings (beautiful violins and so on) and an old-fashioned synthesizer directly brought from the 80's.

Everything could change when I will have my copy though.

lumieregrl 18th December 2010 05:55 PM

WOW! This is my officially my favorite pop album. Just so...ugh...beautiful and epic. I've always loved Ayu's albums when they've released but this one is...wow!

Now I wish it was the release day, so I could tell Ayu how awesome it is on twitter. XD

isthisLOL? 18th December 2010 05:55 PM

Every Ayu album except for LOVEppears, MY STORY and Secret was better than the one before for me, now this takes the cake as being the best pop album I have ever heard, and I'm serious about that, the only better album I can think of is X-Japan's Art of Liffe -and that's not a pop album.