Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [II] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123966)

Evan Odinson 21st March 2018 03:18 PM

She just uploaded new rehearsal video with "Song 4 U" playing and I'm screaming, I really want her to perform it again!

Corvina 21st March 2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dez0424 (Post 3267088)
[TA lottery]→[Yahoo lottery draw]→[Yahoo Public purchase]

avex had to hold tickets for Yahoo's lottery regardless of selling out or not.
So there's a chance of TA losing in the TA draw.
As of now, only Nagoya is shown to be sold out on Yahoo's public purchase.

Hm? I've just checked and both Nagoya dates are still available with tickets.

Aderianu 21st March 2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan Odinson (Post 3267197)
She just uploaded new rehearsal video with "Song 4 U" playing and I'm screaming, I really want her to perform it again!

She also wrote something like this
"Being swayed by music, haunted by music, struggled by music, but it also was music that saved it all."
https://twitter.com/ayu_19980408/sta...61240556929024

SKYia 21st March 2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgonia (Post 3267153)
Kind of unfair tho haha

They are usually good seats though. I had row 10 and 7 :) Best I ever had in the past was area row 40 and I had to pay like 30.000yen at reseller. The ones I had from Lawson machine for regular price were all 2nd balcony far back.

dez0424 21st March 2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3267199)
Hm? I've just checked and both Nagoya dates are still available with tickets.

probably poured more into the pool?
both had an X under availability when I checked a few days ago.

AJFmzk 21st March 2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYia (Post 3267207)
They are usually good seats though. I had row 10 and 7 :) Best I ever had in the past was area row 40 and I had to pay like 30.000yen at reseller. The ones I had from Lawson machine for regular price were all 2nd balcony far back.

That's good, though I'm still going back and forth whether or not to buy a "guaranteed" good seat from reseller tbh, just because this is likely my last Ayu show.

attractive nausea 21st March 2018 09:18 PM

^ Guess the "good seat/bad seat" thing is pretty subjective, but i attended Made in Japan in 2016 in Yoyogi and here are the seats i got through global TA :

The first night was B7 block, almost at the very last row (second to last? something like that) and the seat was on the far left.
The second night i got C6 block, but can't exactly remember where, got 11th row according to my ticket, so i colored a whole area where i think i might have been lol
I attended the 8th and the 9th of July which means NOT the finale.
https://imgur.com/a/jONIH

To me those were crappy seats lol Maybe should consider myself lucky for getting arena seats but well, they sucked nonetheless. When she was on the catwalk it wasn't that bad, but she wasn't here really often.

I really hope i get more luck this upcoming tour, it's not like i'm paying a couple thousand €€€ just to go and see her.

rainbow_smile 21st March 2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3267212)
That's good, though I'm still going back and forth whether or not to buy a "guaranteed" good seat from reseller tbh, just because this is likely my last Ayu show.

If you want a guarantee and don't mind paying a super high price, then it's better to get the ticket from a reseller. I've had seats somewhere around row 6 on some of the concerts, and rows 30-40 on others, so it really depends.

pedronekoi 21st March 2018 11:13 PM

When I attended CdM Tour for the two first dates in Saitama Super Arena I got amazing seats.

https://i.imgur.com/NVQnz9q.jpg

1st day I got a B5 seat just three seats away from the center runway. And on the 2nd day I got a better seat on A5 just a seat away from the runway. The view was just amazing because you could see everything really close and the dancers and Ayu interact better with the people near the runway.

rainbow_smile 21st March 2018 11:18 PM

I can't find my tickets unfortunately, so I can't tell you my exact seats, but i can show you a couple of pics i took at the concert later, if you want to see what kind of view I had

attractive nausea 21st March 2018 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3267227)
I can't find my tickets unfortunately, so I can't tell you my exact seats, but i can show you a couple of pics i took at the concert later, if you want to see what kind of view I had

Didn't you get super good seats for Cirque de Minuit? I think i remember you saying that lol Seems like those who went to Cirque de Minuit were lucky :laugh

rainbow_smile 22nd March 2018 12:14 AM

^ Yup! My CDM seats were amazing, I think row 6 for semi-final and row 8 for the final? And just a couple of seats away from the catwalk. I even saw myself a few times on the DVD :laugh

For MIJ, i was around row 30 maybe? for two of the 3 concerts (Yoyogi day one and Osaka day 3), and my seat was really close to the stage in Osaka day 1

But for JTB my seat was, like, row 40 maybe? But not even close to the central stage/catwalk haha I was sitting next to the "path" where the moving platform was going

AJFmzk 22nd March 2018 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3267225)
If you want a guarantee and don't mind paying a super high price, then it's better to get the ticket from a reseller. I've had seats somewhere around row 6 on some of the concerts, and rows 30-40 on others, so it really depends.

Yeah, depends on the prices. I started looking, but it's still too early for the day I'm going. Either way I'm definitely stoked to be going. And it's so cool that you and pedronekoi got such great seats for CDM and MIJ Osaka. I love CDM and every time I watch it I wish I had gone :p

Actually I've been trying to find a seating chart for marine messe, the one on their website is not very detailed, just so I can figure out where the seat locations are for the arena. Has anyone been there or knows where to find a detailed chart?

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3267220)
^ Guess the "good seat/bad seat" thing is pretty subjective, but i attended Made in Japan in 2016 in Yoyogi and here are the seats i got through global TA :

The first night was B7 block, almost at the very last row (second to last? something like that) and the seat was on the far left.
The second night i got C6 block, but can't exactly remember where, got 11th row according to my ticket, so i colored a whole area where i think i might have been lol
I attended the 8th and the 9th of July which means NOT the finale.
https://imgur.com/a/jONIH

To me those were crappy seats lol Maybe should consider myself lucky for getting arena seats but well, they sucked nonetheless. When she was on the catwalk it wasn't that bad, but she wasn't here really often.

I really hope i get more luck this upcoming tour, it's not like i'm paying a couple thousand €€€ just to go and see her.

I agree, it's subjective but actually I'm on the same page as you. I'd be ok with them but disappointed if that makes sense. When I saw Namie I was all the way up and in the back, couldn't really see her at all except on the screens. Still loved the show and feel very lucky I was able to go but slightly disappointed in seat location. It's more like I want to try to get as close as I can afford to if possible, just because it's probably my last time and I can only go the one day.

Basically, I feel very lucky to be going at all,but I do want to try to maximize it to have as good an experience as possible. And this lottery system is new to me lol

freedreamer 22nd March 2018 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 3267186)
I wonder if she'll do an Asia tour for her 20th. And if so, I wonder if she'll come to Singapore. I don't think she'll have THAT much trouble selling out ~7000 (or even less since her stages are always so big) here. Demand for Ayu to perform in Singapore is pretty high since many from Southeast Asia would be willing to come over. a-nation Singapore was a testament to that. I would dare say 90% of the audience were there for just Ayu lmao.

we are all hoping :) but this woman needs a rest sigh

dez0424 22nd March 2018 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3267226)
When I attended CdM Tour for the two first dates in Saitama Super Arena I got amazing seats.

https://i.imgur.com/NVQnz9q.jpg

1st day I got a B5 seat just three seats away from the center runway. And on the 2nd day I got a better seat on A5 just a seat away from the runway. The view was just amazing because you could see everything really close and the dancers and Ayu interact better with the people near the runway.

Did you get these seats through global TA, TA, or reseller?

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd March 2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3267229)
Didn't you get super good seats for Cirque de Minuit? I think i remember you saying that lol Seems like those who went to Cirque de Minuit were lucky :laugh

Yeah it seems CdM was rly lucky for global TA, a friend got 2nd row seats for the Semi-finale.

Chris85 22nd March 2018 09:50 AM

My CDM tour seats were too close to stage, the sound was too loud and it damaged my ear (it recovered eventually).

njanjayrp 22nd March 2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3267253)
My CDM tour seats were too close to stage, the sound was too loud and it damaged my ear (it recovered eventually).

I am amazed how there is really nothing that is ever good enough for you :D

I was happy with my CDM seats (C and then B), was super close to the center stage in B block and got similar seats for both Yoyogi dates last year.

Aokani 22nd March 2018 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3267229)

I also had good seats for this show in Yoyogi. I was close to the catwalk on both days.

pedronekoi 22nd March 2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dez0424 (Post 3267242)
Did you get these seats through global TA, TA, or reseller?

Global TA!