Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ GOODS (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124007)

njanjayrp 26th March 2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3267686)
This is the first time I’ve ever liked a T-shirt that used an actual picture of ayu on it I think. They don’t make them often but when they do they are butt ugly. I think I will buy the black ayu one.

I loved the ones from last year!

Zeke. 27th March 2018 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3267739)
I loved the ones from last year!

That instragram shot with her fucking dog? She looked like she was mid-breakdown when she snapped that. Lol.

And if you mean the black and white shot with the red lips, something about that shot just looked off to me. Either the crooked mouth or the barely there nose. It didn't do a very good job of showcasing her true beauty, imo.

Sky High 27th March 2018 03:23 AM

Light stick and bandana are ok.

LOGMAN 27th March 2018 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3267750)
That instragram shot with her fucking dog? She looked like she was mid-breakdown when she snapped that. Lol.

And if you mean the black and white shot with the red lips, something about that shot just looked off to me. Either the crooked mouth or the barely there nose. It didn't do a very good job of showcasing her true beauty, imo.

Both were great. I get compliments on those all the time from people who don't know anything about Ayu - particularly the b&w with red lips.

njanjayrp 27th March 2018 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3267750)

The latter.

EndOfTheWorld 27th March 2018 08:10 AM

I really like just about everything this time around.:luv2
I might actually try to buy tour goods for once.:laugh
Will everything be available later on cdjapan and yeasia? I NEED that necklace.

~angel*ayumi~ 27th March 2018 09:18 AM

YesAsia will most likley get them, but if something goes sold out at mu-mo immerdiately it will not be available on YA

Earth_maiden 27th March 2018 10:18 AM

I like getting the cookies and collecting the tins. I loved the heart snacks from last year, so delicious.

TheRainbow 27th March 2018 11:50 AM

Not my taste at all—and those pictures are too overexposed for my liking. :/

Amalgam 27th March 2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3267710)
20th Anniversary Light looks like a dildo.
Ribbon key Holder looks like the tool to slap someone ass
Luggage tag looks like going to tight up someone

Well I mean, they are good.

I’ll take one in every color, then!

inspire_rmx 27th March 2018 03:01 PM

lovely goods! I want the ribbon key chain and the ayupan keychains! Its been awhile since her concert goods r so attractive!

ayumi_croatia 27th March 2018 03:07 PM

I like Ayupan key holder, necklace, White version T-Shirt and ribbon key holder.

Chibi-Chan 27th March 2018 04:59 PM

I wanted a T-shirt but I don't like the pics at all. They look kind of creepy and as fake as it can get. =(

njanjayrp 27th March 2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luniverse (Post 3267798)
I’ll take one in every color, then!

People use odd-shaped dildos. I am ok with most of the goods. Kind of sad the tour doesn’t really have a stronger visual identity, so I do miss the pre-2016 days when the logo and the goods had a stronger/more unique image.

AyuCanada 27th March 2018 08:51 PM

Those goods looks like recycled Party Queen syuff... the ayupans chains and Tour Book seems great though!

Katsuyuki012 27th March 2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3267834)
People use odd-shaped dildos. I am ok with most of the goods. Kind of sad the tour doesn’t really have a stronger visual identity, so I do miss the pre-2016 days when the logo and the goods had a stronger/more unique image.

The identity is simply Ayu I'd say, some simple stuff = next door, simple Ayu, leoprint, pink and princess theme are something very "Ayu" too I'd say. Plus, some ayupan designed stuff and the dogs are "Ayu" too. At least in my opinion.

Andrenekoi 27th March 2018 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuCanada (Post 3267839)
Those goods looks like recycled Party Queen syuff... the ayupans chains and Tour Book seems great though!

Leopard print = Party Queen? You clearly doesn't know Ayu for that long. :P

----

She goes for the leopard prints everytime her career is at a big decisive point. Her 20th anniversary seens to easily fit that.

aliceshields 28th March 2018 02:07 AM

Kind of like the ribbon

LOGMAN 28th March 2018 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3267814)
I wanted a T-shirt but I don't like the pics at all. They look kind of creepy and as fake as it can get. =(

Same - I wanted a t-shirt from each part of this tour but not sure I'll grab one of those. So now I have to decide which one to wear to to the 2nd Saitama show...:think

mi|kshake 28th March 2018 10:38 PM

I kinda like the necklace and tempted by the towel.