Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123934)

ayuuk 23rd January 2018 02:18 AM

I bought a7 last year and have been listening to sorrows and last minute. It would be awesome if she performs these two!

truehappiness 23rd January 2018 03:00 AM

Yesss, she needs to bring some of those out.

https://i.imgur.com/9KWU6Vn.jpg

Big one from LINE.

ayuuk 23rd January 2018 03:43 AM

Did anyone buy love classical?
Iirc it was released early 2015. How does it compare to a7 classical?

Yumsushi 23rd January 2018 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261545)
I recall that they make it so that you have to have been a member for like a week or something?

Also the global lottery opens a bit later than the other one IIRC... like a week?

This was for late July lottery:

Damn! Even if I register now it's more than 7 days until the 28th....:( there was so much time to do this last time.

AJFmzk 23rd January 2018 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumsushi (Post 3261567)
Damn! Even if I register now it's more than 7 days until the 28th....:( there was so much time to do this last time.

I think you have until Jan 28 to join TA, and then you can apply for the lottery when it opens. So I think you'd be fine if you join now.

Chris85 23rd January 2018 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeReSu (Post 3261426)
I'm afraid that Ayu will only sing her greatest hits... again.
Wait and see of course!

Isn't it what everyone expects from anniversary tours? I would be pissed otherwise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 3261443)
Finally!!! Dates are out!

I was already expecting dates for 7th and 8th April, so I'm definitely going. Only thing is, I wonder whether I should stick to what I always do, go Tokyo few days before concert and buy from reseller shop?
Or is it better to join Global TA first and try my luck?

Previously I had gotten block B arena seat for around 6000yen or 2nd floor seats for less than 4000yen, but I'm only bit worried that there will be lesser people selling Ayu's tickets since it's her 20th anniversary which is what most fans are going there for.

Should I take the risk or join TA?

Wow, you were lucky! Usually reseller shops drop their prices this much on the day of the show for leftover tickets. I've never seen such a cheap tickets there. I was lucky enough to buy 30/12 ticket for 4000 yen near arena once.
Saitama super arena is huge, so probably there will be plenty of tickets.

orbitalaspect 23rd January 2018 05:28 AM

So... I'm assuming no new album before the tour in April?

oaristos 23rd January 2018 06:04 AM

That's really exciting and I actually like the logo this time! :laugh
POWER of MUSIC is one of my least favorite of her tours, so I hope she doesn't try to classical rearrangements on the entire setlist... Maybe she just really likes the name and that's why she's recycling it now.

Party_King 23rd January 2018 06:27 AM

I need some help guys...

I really think about to get to Tokyo for the Saitama Shows.
I've never been in Japan before...
Do you think I can manage to get tickets for the 7./8. April if I would buy them in early march or should this be too late?
Also I'm not a TA Member... - so where can I get tickets than?

truehappiness 23rd January 2018 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbitalaspect (Post 3261576)
So... I'm assuming no new album before the tour in April?

I kind of assume it will come out just before or just after the anni.

Bigtop 23rd January 2018 07:44 AM

Well, it was about time for the return to Arena Tour! Understandable that Yoyogi is not an option (Olympics), so this is the first time since 2007 (branded as Asia Tour) an Ayu Arena Tour doesn't go to Yoyogi.

But...why is the "POWER of MUSIC" name being recycled? I don't understand about this... And 9600 yen for tickets!? :shakehead

I probably think we might be going back to big Arena Tour productions that we've been familiar of! But I could also speculate they're trying to make up the costs since CD sales are no longer relevant for Ayu in recent times...

~angel*ayumi~ 23rd January 2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261549)
Probably not gonna do a dome or a stadium, honestly. I think domes give her trauma too since last time her ear got worse and she fell into that hole before the first date.

Yup, I think I remember that it was said accoustic in a Dome does too much damage to her ear.

Gorgonia 23rd January 2018 11:46 AM

Being my first Ayu performance ever, I don't mind the type of show she does... but if I were to choose I would like to hear the original songs over classically rearranged ones. I loved PoM but I also love her hyped-up shows full of color and cheering. I know I will enjoy it no matter what anyway...

kotora 23rd January 2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxaskh2fm (Post 3261525)
^
A COMPLETE part 2 XD

A COMPLETE ~ POWER OF MUSIC ~
A BEST ~ JUST THE BEGINNING ~

Gustavopc 23rd January 2018 12:11 PM

Imagine the plot twist if there's a new album called POWER of MUSIC lol

kotora 23rd January 2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3261615)
Imagine the plot twist if the new album is called POWER of MUSIC

This is what you are looking for.

総数500万枚以上を売上げ、J-POP史上に鮮烈な歴史を刻んだ『A(ロゴ) BEST』の発売から17年―

2月30日、BEST Album + New Album『A BEST 3 + POWER OF MUSIC』緊急リリース決定!!

今作は、シングル楽曲を一切含まず、新たに書き下ろされた新曲の数々で構成され、ayuの深層を抉るような 剥き出しの感情が支配するダークでヘヴィーな新曲を多数収録。

It's a joke.

Gorgonia 23rd January 2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3261617)
This is what you are looking for.

総数500万枚以上を売上げ、J-POP史上に鮮烈な歴史を刻んだ『A(ロゴ) BEST』の発売から17年―

2月30日、BEST Album + New Album『A BEST 3 + POWER OF MUSIC』緊急リリース決定!!

今作は、シングル楽曲を一切含まず、新たに書き下ろされた新曲の数々で構成され、ayuの深層を抉るような 剥き出しの感情が支配するダークでヘヴィーな新曲を多数収録。

It's a joke.

February 30... lol

maxikot 23rd January 2018 12:58 PM

I am super excited about this tour. I loved Power of Music so I am hoping that this will be a similar theme but taken to the next level. This is the 20th anniversary and for that, I am hoping for sth special rather than A best - 2. Power of music was, from what I remember, very well received, it stands out the most in Ayu's career (as a concert) and in a very good way so I am all in for both new arrangements of songs and keeping old ones as well. If it's accompanied with good production then I will be more than happy. I also believe that she is fully aware that this is the 20th anniversary and she won't disappoint.

Chris85 23rd January 2018 01:20 PM

Since it's arena, live photos will probably be allowed again.
So there are no concerts in Fukui and Shizuoka this time. Will be added later plus grand finale?

spanishfan 23rd January 2018 01:41 PM

So we have no idea yet when will lottery application starts?