Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123934)

~angel*ayumi~ 23rd January 2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanishfan (Post 3261629)
So we have no idea yet when will lottery application starts?

Soonest on the 29th January

Andrenekoi 23rd January 2018 02:55 PM

I hope there's no new album until the tour ends. Everytime she releases an album on an anniversary year most of its tracks never get to be performed live.

pedronekoi 23rd January 2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbitalaspect (Post 3261576)
So... I'm assuming no new album before the tour in April?

Well, "A ONE" was announced on February and released on April 8. And then CdM Tour started on April 11. So we still have chance for a new album or a new release at least...

Anyone knows that? My admission will expire on 31-Mar-2018 should I renew it to try the lottery?

KittyKathy 23rd January 2018 04:45 PM

I think she will release a new single on April 8.

Gustavopc 23rd January 2018 05:03 PM

Maybe there'll be a digital single or something, but I'm not expecting it tbh Maybe later in the year

Aderianu 23rd January 2018 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyKathy (Post 3261650)
I think she will release a new single on April 8.

will not mind if it will be poker face ~20th anniversary version~

hud 23rd January 2018 06:17 PM

truly want her to be inspired by Kuu and release two albums at once. a self-cover album and a original one. my dream for this anniversary, though I don't see any of this happening

Raiu-Ayu 23rd January 2018 07:24 PM

I would love her to do a self-cover album with new versions of her hits. That way she'd have the nostalgia appeal but also it would be a little new. It's not like there would even be much work involved; she already has a bunch of different arrangements from tours over the years.

I would love a cover album like what was done for trf, Utada and Globe too. Some other artists would completely nail her songs

DonkeyKongRemix 23rd January 2018 09:54 PM

awww mannnn

I am too happy.

I wish I could stowaway in someone's luggage and appear at one of the shows. <3

hidekirby 23rd January 2018 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261553)
She was touring for too long, haha. But this is a special one!

I hope they do songs that haven't been rearranged yet. I like songs like M or w/e but we've heard them too much. Do a No way to say rearrange or something.

I know right! Please, new material soon... Even a single will do it for me haha!

She could also go for "jazzy" arrangements like the ourselves/vogue/far away ones or those on ayu-mi-x 7 AO :love...

polka-dot-jewel 23rd January 2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu (Post 3261666)
I would love her to do a self-cover album with new versions of her hits. That way she'd have the nostalgia appeal but also it would be a little new. It's not like there would even be much work involved; she already has a bunch of different arrangements from tours over the years.

I would love a cover album like what was done for trf, Utada and Globe too. Some other artists would completely nail her songs

I would love seeing this. Also maybe having some of those artists, or some in general, appear on various tour dates.

EndOfTheWorld 23rd January 2018 11:28 PM

I am getting excited for this news. It feels great to have something new to look forward to again.:heart
I don't like the logo either. No more pink.:(
It also just looks completely amatuer. There was no thought or design put into it. Just pink, A logo, crown, and 20th anniversary. But still not a big deal for me.
Did not see Power Of Music title coming at all. I don't know what her intentions are to use that title though. Does it mean that it will be Power Of Music Part 2? New arrangements and orchestra like last time? Or is she just using that title because It is a fitting title to celebrate her career?:think

Zeke. 23rd January 2018 11:48 PM

The 0 on 20 is what REALLY throws off the logo. It wouldn’t be SO bad if it was more uniform. For example, the top of the 0 exceeds the top of 2 too noticibly for me. Also, the heart inside is terrible. The 2 has many curvatures, and so the heart should have mimicked that. Instead, the heart looks very stiff, which throws the whole 0 off - too put it simply, it’s like the 2 and the 0 are from two completely different fonts. They do not look uniform at all. Unbearably amateur mistakes - it’s like the creator doesn’t have a “designer’s eye.”

truehappiness 23rd January 2018 11:58 PM

Her logos stopped having the finesse to them after 2008, I think.

AT05 and AT06 were the best.

Zeke. 24th January 2018 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261678)

I thought 2009 was fantastic though! That's one of my favorites.

Sky High 24th January 2018 01:24 AM

I hope that she will preform Warning from Winter Diary, that was good one.

ayuuk 24th January 2018 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3261680)
I thought 2009 was fantastic though! That's one of my favorites.

I love 2009 too!

orbitalaspect 24th January 2018 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3261617)
This is what you are looking for.

総数500万枚以上を売上げ、J-POP史上に鮮烈な歴史を刻んだ『A(ロゴ) BEST』の発売から17年―

2月30日、BEST Album + New Album『A BEST 3 + POWER OF MUSIC』緊急リリース決定!!

今作は、シングル楽曲を一切含まず、新たに書き下ろされた新曲の数々で構成され、ayuの深層を抉るような 剥き出しの感情が支配するダークでヘヴィーな新曲を多数収録。

It's a joke.

I literally don't care about anything other than the font on the cover. She can call it MADE IN A STUDIO for all I fucking care at this point. Just press the down arrow on the font box a few more times... please.

kotora 24th January 2018 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbitalaspect (Post 3261688)
I literally don't care about anything other than the font on the cover. She can call it MADE IN A STUDIO for all I fucking care at this point. Just press the down arrow on the font box a few more times... please.

https://i.imgur.com/89UBRjN.jpg

njanjayrp 24th January 2018 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3261678)

The NEXT LEVEL logo remains my favorite.