Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123934)

rainbow_smile 23rd February 2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3264805)
Is livepocket always so slow in charching your credit card?
I have the 2 ticket charges as "planned" since 3 days now but they are not charged yet and I want them to be in February invoice ><

I got charged immediately last year

kotora 23rd February 2018 02:23 PM

I wonder what this 20th Anniversary song would be.

10th - Mirrocle World
15th - Tell all
20th - POWER OF MUSIC ?????

attractive nausea 23rd February 2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3264805)
Is livepocket always so slow in charching your credit card?
I have the 2 ticket charges as "planned" since 3 days now but they are not charged yet and I want them to be in February invoice ><

I got charged today :)

~angel*ayumi~ 24th February 2018 09:16 AM

ah got finally charged too, think i was never so happy to get 500€+ get charged on my credit card xD

ayuuk 24th February 2018 11:06 AM

^wow how many tickets did u get?

Zeke. 24th February 2018 11:49 AM

I am SELLING 1 TICKET to Tokyo, Saitama April 8th. If there is nobody here who wants it I may cancel the reservation tomorrow (the 25th in Japan). These tickets are through domestic TA so the funds have not been withdrawn yet. This also means you will be notified of the seating location two weeks prior to the show.

(I also have 4 tickets for the April 7th show on reserve, and 3 for the final in Osaka - if you are interested in any of those let me know via email at zekeheling@gmail.com as my PM box is full - I will forfeit them in about 20 hours if there is not enough interest).

On a side note, how easily do you think it would be to recoup the face value of the tickets if I were to present them to a reseller shop?

AJFmzk 24th February 2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baco__ (Post 3264816)
Tell me too if it happens the show you can go isn't the Nagoya one hahaha hope I don't have to be a TA member =C

BTW, the general ballot, when does it start??

yes. My intention is to sell it to you if I can't make the Nagoya date. I'll probably just have to ask hayasaki for help with the TA paperwork if I have trouble figuring it out. lol hopefully you don't have to be TA, we'll have to check the fine print!

kinix 24th February 2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3264910)
I am SELLING 1 TICKET to Tokyo, Saitama April 8th. If there is nobody here who wants it I may cancel the reservation tomorrow (the 25th in Japan). These tickets are through domestic TA so the funds have not been withdrawn yet. This also means you will be notified of the seating location two weeks prior to the show.

(I also have 4 tickets for the April 7th show on reserve, and 3 for the final in Osaka - if you are interested in any of those let me know via email at zekeheling@gmail.com as my PM box is full - I will forfeit them in about 20 hours if there is not enough interest).

On a side note, how easily do you think it would be to recoup the face value of the tickets if I were to present them to a reseller shop?

Unless ur tix is arena seats, i doubt u can get back the face value from resellers shop. They need to earn too. Unless u sell them online urself like yaj.

~angel*ayumi~ 24th February 2018 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 3264906)
^wow how many tickets did u get?

7 in total for 2 shows, as I go with friends.

LacusClyne 25th February 2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3264910)
I am SELLING 1 TICKET to Tokyo, Saitama April 8th. If there is nobody here who wants it I may cancel the reservation tomorrow (the 25th in Japan). These tickets are through domestic TA so the funds have not been withdrawn yet. This also means you will be notified of the seating location two weeks prior to the show.

(I also have 4 tickets for the April 7th show on reserve, and 3 for the final in Osaka - if you are interested in any of those let me know via email at zekeheling@gmail.com as my PM box is full - I will forfeit them in about 20 hours if there is not enough interest).

On a side note, how easily do you think it would be to recoup the face value of the tickets if I were to present them to a reseller shop?

Quite difficult to get back though, seeing that I always bought 2nd floor tickets for around 3000yen and even Block B/C Arena Seats for around 6000 yen from reseller shops before, the amount you sell off to them gonna be much lower

Zeke. 25th February 2018 08:35 AM

^ Thanks for the replies. I forfeited the April 7th tickets and paid for the April 8th and July 22nd tickets. All of them are sold already except 1 ticket for the April 8th show. If anyone becomes interested, let me know.

ayuuk 25th February 2018 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 3264982)
Quite difficult to get back though, seeing that I always bought 2nd floor tickets for around 3000yen and even Block B/C Arena Seats for around 6000 yen from reseller shops before, the amount you sell off to them gonna be much lower

Which reseller shop did you go to?

SKYia 25th February 2018 07:53 PM

I applied today for both Osaka dates, unfortunately because of my work I can only go in July so I'm worried I won't get tickets but let's see, results are on March 3rd :)

thesweetseason 26th February 2018 10:13 PM

What are the resale shops? I just want some of my money back.

Gustavopc 27th February 2018 12:04 AM

Guys there's a second thread already isn't there?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.