Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124022)

hayasaki 14th April 2018 03:55 AM

i have 80% feeling this Tour will be extended and be watered down into halls probably around after summer.

btw i'm selling one tickets for next week's first nagoya show. If anyone is interested. please message m :)

tokyoxjapanxfan 14th April 2018 06:05 AM

Usually the staff are very much in the back, you rarely see them. And most people aren't looking at them, especially their tshirts lol

Also it's written in English, very easy for non native speakers to glaze over

But we still shouldn't hold out for too much haha

Katsuyuki012 14th April 2018 06:16 AM

Someone should keep an eye on staff shirts next time lol.

njanjayrp 14th April 2018 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3269882)
It also says the venue, so that would be weird that they print all the current dates and then again at the end put two more Saitama dates with a 2019 behind them. I know Ayu's team is known for typos, but this would really take the cake.

Was there actually a pic of this that I missed xD?

SunshineSlayer 14th April 2018 03:40 PM

^ Somewhere in this thread or the last one.

aliceshields 14th April 2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3269893)
Was there actually a pic of this that I missed xD?

The concert review by tokyoxjapanxfan, post #74.

Post #74

EndOfTheWorld 15th April 2018 07:57 AM

Just about everything is a sign of her retirement these days.:no
She will retire when she says she will.

Sky High 15th April 2018 11:01 AM

^I hope that isn't true. :(

metropass 15th April 2018 11:46 AM

Anyone have a recording of the acappella version of girlish on 8/4?
Really wanna hear that again :(

AyuWorld 15th April 2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld (Post 3269985)
Just about everything is a sign of her retirement these days.:no
She will retire when she says she will.

i have that feeling too :(:(

Zeke. 15th April 2018 04:10 PM

Omg she is not gonna retire lol. My God, naming the last tour “just the beginning”, saying over and over things like “I will continue to sing.” I’m think she also conveyed during the anniversary show that she plans to move forward at the same pace and hopes everyone will continue to support her.

Honestly, she could name her next tour “I WILL NEVER EVER RETIRE” and AHS would still say “I think she’s about to throw in the towel soon.”

Andrenekoi 15th April 2018 04:28 PM

The song she chose to close the main show this year is NEXT LEVEL, the same song she used in AT09 closing. At the time, the performance had stairs going indefinitely to the skies while she's singing about moving forward, a very significant message after a turbulent 2008. I rest my case.

hud 15th April 2018 08:45 PM

^ nice that you pointed that. never thought about it until now. NEXT LEVEL being the last song has a meaning!

EndOfTheWorld 15th April 2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3270026)
Omg she is not gonna retire lol. My God, naming the last tour “just the beginning”, saying over and over things like “I will continue to sing.” I’m think she also conveyed during the anniversary show that she plans to move forward at the same pace and hopes everyone will continue to support her.

Honestly, she could name her next tour “I WILL NEVER EVER RETIRE” and AHS would still say “I think she’s about to throw in the towel soon.”

This is where I'm at on the topic.:laugh
It's getting so old. Everything seems to be some kind of hidden sign that she is retiring. It's not over until Ayu says it's over.

Sky High 16th April 2018 03:54 AM

I guess we should trust her, be more optimistic.

MissElin_ 16th April 2018 08:27 AM

I'm one of those fans who's been to many, many of Ayu's concerts starting CDL07-08 and I will be frank too, I'm not impressed of the first look of this tour. I still only have seen pictures and the setlist and are going to the Nagoya show the 21st. Maybe I will change my mind after attending the live. But this is the first time I feel this little excited to go see her. It's the 20th anniversary and so far nothing seems to stand out. No performance, no costume, no new theme, no new song even. It's a collection of songs we've seen many times before, not even many rarely used songs.

However, I do feel excited to have received a ticket in the Arena A1 section. The very very front. It will be me, no other people in front of me and then stage. That's pretty massive.

junshen 16th April 2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metropass (Post 3270006)
Anyone have a recording of the acappella version of girlish on 8/4?
Really wanna hear that again :(

https://drive.google.com/open?id=191...pB7sQSedNqTtmk

cheers

attractive nausea 16th April 2018 12:07 PM

^ I really wonder why out of all her songs she sang girlish, a song she rarely performed and that got lost in her discography :laugh It means she doesn't forget her less popular songs!

I love the recording, thank you for sharing

mizuki-7 16th April 2018 12:51 PM

^
I assume sometimes she look back to all her albums

metropass 16th April 2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junshen (Post 3270084)

Thank you so much!!!! :luv2 :love
Actually I even couldn't remember the name of this song at that time. I thought it's one of the side tracks from A Song for ×× lol