Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124165)

hayasaki 22nd July 2018 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3278612)
Thx to hayasaki for venue translations ^_^

You're welcome^^

Corvina 22nd July 2018 12:39 PM

Wait, her Tokyo dates for this tour are at Nakano Sun Plaza?
Isn't that a pretty small venue for Tokyo (2000 seats)?
That is another nice chance to experience her very close.
Tho with only two dates also hard to get to probably.

Chibi-Chan 22nd July 2018 12:42 PM

Nooooo, the tour starts 7 days after I leave Japan. ;_;

YakuSoku 22nd July 2018 12:47 PM

ONE f*cking day after my return the tour will start :,,-((

TA-Membership for nothing :(

Sim' 22nd July 2018 01:06 PM

I scheduled to be in Tokyo around her rumored Saitama dates next april, guess no ayu concert for me either... #disappointed

mimika 22nd July 2018 02:42 PM

I've been waiting for this for sooooooooo long!!! Finally time to plan my Japan trip!

Which location do you suggest going?

Earth_maiden 22nd July 2018 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3278698)
Wait, her Tokyo dates for this tour are at Nakano Sun Plaza?
Isn't that a pretty small venue for Tokyo (2000 seats)?
That is another nice chance to experience her very close.
Tho with only two dates also hard to get to probably.

I saw another singer live there and it's TINY. I don't see how it would work though, there'd be no standing room on the first floor unless they took out the theater chairs?

Evan Odinson 22nd July 2018 06:07 PM

So instead of an actual album she gave us 3 songs and another tour, I'm not surprised tbh :laugh hope its setlist is a very more interesting than the PoM 18 one.

Aderianu 22nd July 2018 09:43 PM

Now she has enough time to prepare

njanjayrp 22nd July 2018 09:49 PM

I dunno why so many people actually thought the additional Saitama dates would happen. It made no sense to have a 9-month break before the final concert.

Xianghua 23rd July 2018 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimika (Post 3278774)
I've been waiting for this for sooooooooo long!!! Finally time to plan my Japan trip!

Which location do you suggest going?

What are your time constraints/airport options for your trip? I'd say the Tokyo, Osaka, and Aichi venues are the easiest and most hassle-free for tourists to get to.

Bigtop 23rd July 2018 05:48 AM

Wow, another hall tour. Does this make sense for Ayu these days? We know Yoyogi is under Olympic renovation, so...

LOGMAN 23rd July 2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 3279029)
Wow, another hall tour. Does this make sense for Ayu these days? We know Yoyogi is under Olympic renovation, so...

Yes it makes a lot of sense for her - she's not selling concert tickets in the numbers she used to and she can cut a lot of costs performing in smaller venues.

HilaryDuffFanboy 24th July 2018 12:25 AM

Is the band not joining her? Between the band and the dancers, I'd choose the band every single time.

LOGMAN 24th July 2018 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HilaryDuffFanboy (Post 3279211)
Is the band not joining her? Between the band and the dancers, I'd choose the band every single time.

I would assume it will be the same setup as the JTB tour - just her, Timmy and the dancers.

Chris_Duvall 25th July 2018 11:33 AM

Will it be possible to buy tickets online, or just at local ticket shops?

Xianghua 25th July 2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberatio (Post 3279712)
Will it be possible to buy tickets online, or just at local ticket shops?

If you're in Team Ayu you can apply for presale lottery online.
But for general sales it's in store.
Sometimes you can reserve online but you need to pick up the ticket at the convienence store. Also you need a Japanese phone number to create an account in order to do reserve - for all the convenience stores EXCEPT for Lawson.

Chris_Duvall 25th July 2018 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xianghua (Post 3279805)
If you're in Team Ayu you can apply for presale lottery online.
But for general sales it's in store.
Sometimes you can reserve online but you need to pick up the ticket at the convienence store. Also you need a Japanese phone number to create an account in order to do reserve - for all the convenience stores EXCEPT for Lawson.

Thank you, much appreciated!! :-)

rainbow_smile 25th July 2018 09:36 PM

You can buy online from resellers, but you'll need a middleman. But of course it'll be overpriced

melissalove 26th July 2018 07:54 AM

A hall tour YES!! less dancers on stage.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.