Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] [CONFIRMED] Ayu visits HK in 21/7 (Mon) (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77175)

ultracat 20th July 2008 04:18 AM

[CONFIRMED] Ayu visits HK in 21/7 (Mon)

Quote:

【on.cc專訊】 九月來港開騷的日本天后濱崎步,將在七月廿一日(星期一)中午時分率先抵港!
據知,步姐此行是為明年的年曆取景,雖然暫時未有透露拍攝地點,但她與大批工作人員定必反轉港 九各地。

http://news.on.cc/ent/index.html?fil...20080719201241
Brief translation:
Ayu will arrive HK in 21/7 afternoon for photoing her 2009 calendar. Photoing place is not yet known but she must visit many places around Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.

So sudden, 21/7 is tomorrow... 0_0

truehappiness 20th July 2008 04:19 AM

Where did this come from? If it is true, we'll have a few fan reports / news reports about it..

kirei_ayumi 20th July 2008 04:25 AM

hmm, it seems to be so early for calendar 2009 photoshoots, but what the heck, anything is possible...I already picture ayu wearing a Qipao in downtown HK as the background :P

truehappiness 20th July 2008 04:28 AM

The calendar is usually released in November after shooting in like Sept/Oct..

But she has touring, so perhaps that is why?

kirei_ayumi 20th July 2008 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1553020)
The calendar is usually released in November after shooting in like Sept/Oct..

But she has touring, so perhaps that is why?

^good point! ayu probably thought it was better to go ahead and shoot for the calendar since she's gonna be in HK pretty soon...

truehappiness 20th July 2008 04:38 AM

I think it's completely dumb that she keeps going out of Japan to shoot her calendars. Especially when the end results really aren't that gorgeous. The 2007 calendar had some gems, but I think it's best for her to stay in Japan. She hasn't done that since like 2004? 2003?

~X2RADialbomber~ 20th July 2008 04:40 AM

I hope she uses more natural looking shots this year: the plastic face she had last year wasn't very pretty.

polka-dot-jewel 20th July 2008 04:41 AM

Hmm, this'll be interesting, since she's usually done her shoots somewhere in the US. I wonder how long she'll stay...I bet they'll look around then do the shooting.

Thanks for the news. ^^

PEARL 20th July 2008 04:42 AM

zz why don't she take some in Japan/hong kong/taiwan etc?

~X2RADialbomber~ 20th July 2008 04:43 AM

^ She's going to Hong Kong apparently.

prussian blue 20th July 2008 04:44 AM

lol look like she's going to buy 30 pairs of shoes again :innocent

but thx for the news! i'm sure they will report this news soon or later

kirei_ayumi 20th July 2008 04:47 AM

I think ayu wants to expand the horizons more. what other works has she done other than calendar photoshoots being shot in other countries?! not to mention MW pv in paris, as well as other photoshoots in L.A, etc. she's a japanese pop artist and naturally, you'd think she would stay in Japan for photoshoots, but not necessarily. I think it's great that ayu is out and about with photoshoots

KarenPang 20th July 2008 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirei_ayumi (Post 1553053)
I think ayu wants to expand the horizons more. what other works has she done other than calendar photoshoots being shot in other countries?! not to mention MW pv in paris, as well as other photoshoots in L.A, etc. she's a japanese pop artist and naturally, you'd think she would stay in Japan for photoshoots, but not necessarily. I think it's great that ayu is out and about with photoshoots

well said :cool

besides she's pushing no boundaries & limits when comes to calendar photoshoots so why should anyone stop her from doing that ?

ayuflareup! 20th July 2008 04:55 AM

This news is True, i am living in HK right now, We've already made contact with internal staff from Avex Asia in HK. THey said they are gonna have a PRESS CONFERENCE tonight to confirm all the news and schedule Ayu is gonna go and do.

I will definitely be gonna see AYU and ask for her autograph this time XD since the hotel she is living in is rumoured to be " Intercontinental Hotel" located in Tsim Sha Tsui, which is extremely close to my office^^

AyUmIXx 20th July 2008 04:55 AM

oh mi god..
if it's trueeeee..
then so lucky HK fansssssss!!!!!!!!!

kirei_ayumi 20th July 2008 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prussian blue (Post 1553046)
lol look like she's going to buy 30 pairs of shoes again :innocent

but thx for the news! i'm sure they will report this news soon or later

lmao only ayu knows how to do it!

truehappiness 20th July 2008 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karenpang (Post 1553056)
well said :cool

besides she's pushing no boundaries & limits when comes to calendar photoshoots so why should anyone stop her from doing that ?

She's "not" pushing boundaries?

I think her best calendars were pre-Hawaii tbh. Sure, the 2007 calendar had a good shot or two, but dayam. Just shoot it in a studio and give us amazing photos instead of plastic Ayu + random scenery.

Clearly, going around the world has not resulted in "AWESUM" photoshoots.

Meat Pao 20th July 2008 05:27 AM

Well, as much as some of us wouldn't like it, Ayu just likes to do what she wants and there's nothing we can do about it...

[taskin.ayu] 20th July 2008 05:35 AM

Ugh not HK again. HK has become the next Hawaii for Ayu. XD I hope she doesn't do her calendar in HK, France would be much better. D:

Lanz16 20th July 2008 05:36 AM

Weird... O____O