Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] a-nation 2018 stadium fes (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124074)

Katsuyuki012 26th August 2018 07:40 PM

^she does! But nowadays she gets criticism even if she does well.

AyuCanada 26th August 2018 07:54 PM

She did a really good job!

YuraiNamida 26th August 2018 08:19 PM

Loved the performance! Did anyone noticed how cute she was in the very beginning of W when she tried to sing the first line forgetting to bring the mic at her mouth? lol

And yay to Ayu singing "saigo ni mita ANO NATSU no kimi no" instead of "saigo ni mita SAMISHIGE no kimi no" during aeternal XD

Deep snow 26th August 2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 (Post 3284966)
^she's more nervous and careful in front of TV cameras, especially with no audience.

When she performs concerts etc., she feels more confident and is also more energetic. In addition to that, she often tends to shout more during finals/recording dates.

that's ...a truly unfortunate consequence of confidence, then :laugh

I thought it was because the large venues have large audience, so it became harder for her to hear herself so the scream is mainly for her own benefit, but I don't know. other singers seem to not have problems refraining from shouting on stage, but then again they don't have ayu's hearing problems :( :( :(

Uknow! 26th August 2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YuraiNamida (Post 3284978)
Loved the performance! Did anyone noticed how cute she was in the very beginning of W when she tried to sing the first line forgetting to bring the mic at her mouth? lol

And yay to Ayu singing "saigo ni mita ANO NATSU no kimi no" instead of "saigo ni mita SAMISHIGE no kimi no" during aeternal XD

My fav part hahaha

melissalove 26th August 2018 09:05 PM

Ayu did so well, her vocals were good, her stage presence was fire, she looked stunning. I’m so glad ayu’s the main focus again.

Chris_Duvall 26th August 2018 09:07 PM

I really enjoyed this performance. Ayu did really well! <3

hud 26th August 2018 11:03 PM

I'll watch the whole thing later but the first two songs were amazing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by YuraiNamida (Post 3284978)
Did anyone noticed how cute she was in the very beginning of W when she tried to sing the first line forgetting to bring the mic at her mouth? lol

I noticed it omg she was serving so hard and forgot about the microphone lmao

Cahz- 27th August 2018 01:23 AM

Her voice <333 what a great a-nation

Party_King 27th August 2018 01:25 AM

I really like this whole performance... IMO the best since 2014 :luv2
The addition of the maaany female dancers for W and INSPIRE was awesome!
I loved to see how all those people do the INSPIRE dance (even if it was one more time INSPIRE on an a-nation performance haha :D)
Also the EDM part (Summer love - You & Me) was great...
She looked fresh, her voice was really good and she was pure fire all the time!

pedronekoi 27th August 2018 01:36 AM

She was INCREDIBLE!! I was really surprised! I knew that the vibe in a-nation would be different from her concerts but I wasn't expecting to be that fun! It was the first time I went to a-nation and I really enjoyed it.

So here's my points:

- Her voice was really good and impressive! Even my friend that is no way an Ayu fan was impressed by that.
- Her new choreography is also amazing. As someone mentioned, there was a vogue moment and I died!!! (giving the gays all they want) Maybe because now is not KO, so we can expect different things with the choreography.
- Also, she was dancing more than usual. I wasn't expecting her to do a lot of choreo, but she did!
- She looks beyond beautiful. When I was looking at her, sometimes I got flashbacks from her a-nation 2002 performance. It gave me chills.
- The dancers in W was really amazing. And the choreography with them taking of the bras was a nice statement! I was missing those kind of moments on her career.
- The new dancers are really cute and they sure got a lot of attention on this live. One of them is really skinny and ripped. I was impressed lol

The live was beautiful! I'm really proud of her <3

truehappiness 27th August 2018 01:56 AM

Looking over the video a bit, she did great! This performance seemed so fresh.

AyuGAME 27th August 2018 03:44 AM

She does need a new, younger, fresher creative person to work with her. Next step is new composer, new arranger, new costume designer. And most important new marketing team.

AyuWorld 27th August 2018 04:22 AM

One of new dancers, reminds me of Big Bang G Dragon lool

SunshineSlayer 27th August 2018 04:30 AM

This was excellent! Nice set list where the only predictable ones were hanabi and July 1st. Flattering costumes. Much better dancers imo. And her voice sounded really good for most of it.

xLuna&1LOVE 27th August 2018 06:53 AM

She does so well!! Such a great surprise after certainly some years of bad vocals. This year she is really on fire and it shows that she truely come alive on stage!

Haven't seen whole a'nation yet, but it is good so far!

alternarist 27th August 2018 06:59 AM

love the setlist! W was super fierce n flawless! the ayu from RnRC era is back!

I like it that she's singing songs that are more current.

EndOfTheWorld 27th August 2018 08:48 AM

I didn't like it.:(
But I will say that Ayu sounded great 99% of the time and the setlist was good.

freedreamer 27th August 2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld (Post 3285050)
I didn't like it.:(
But I will say that Ayu sounded great 99% of the time and the setlist was good.

So whats not to like?

axmish87 27th August 2018 12:18 PM

Fun performance. She was shouty but it was enjoyable.
Although I have one nit pick and that's the part on that vehicle that circles around the audience. I couldn't help but cringe trough out that whole part and not because it was Ayu's fault but one of the dancers with curly hair and a bandanna was trying so hard to sing along and he clearly doesn't know the lyrics and he looked totally starstruck during that whole part. It seems he is going to be the new Shuya.