Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124022)

kelvinkhew 30th May 2018 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYia (Post 3273614)
Me too.

Let's meet !

Yumsushi 31st May 2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYia (Post 3273614)
Me too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelvinkhew (Post 3273626)
Let's meet !

Hoping for good seats for everybody!: :) message me if you guys want to meet up! But if it's anything like the last concert I've been to its a little hard to find people.

To be honest, I hadn't seen POM so I was wondering if I should watch it but reading all the reviews I think it might be better to not have anything to compare it to so Im not disappointed after coming from the other side of the world to see her.

Chibi-Chan 31st May 2018 11:27 PM

^I recommend watching POM after you saw this show

Yumsushi 31st May 2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3273790)
^I recommend watching POM after you saw this show

So I can cry tears of disappointments afterwards as opposed to during the concert? :P

kelvinkhew 1st June 2018 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumsushi (Post 3273791)
So I can cry tears of disappointments afterwards as opposed to during the concert? :P

Oh noo ~ but this is my first time attending Ayu concert !

Chibi-Chan 1st June 2018 04:42 AM

Quote:

Exactly :P

AyuCanada 1st June 2018 06:51 PM

Quote:

Honestly... i think it would be an awkward thing to do... Unless you enjoy and seek to be disappointed.

I think it is possible to find beauty in both of those concerts, the original POM is longer (maybe a bit too long for me... I never actually watched it completely... but I listen to the DVD rip often)... but people tends to forget that they upgraded the show for the DVD and last concerts, the original concerts had no dancers and no costumes, and the set list was different because I think "Five" hasn't been released yet, it was supposed to be the tour to promote Love Songs.

I went twice at this year concert, and i can't say it was a bad show, she did bigger in the past, much bigger, but it did not prevent me to enjoy this year show.

mimika 4th June 2018 04:00 AM

Is there gonna be additional tour dates later in the year? I am going to Japan later in the year so I am hoping there will be dates in fall or winter! All these days so far are spring and summer!

kendelle 4th June 2018 09:14 AM

I would say it's safe to assume no and be pleasantly surprised if she does announce.

We can't really rely on a CDL either so I'd go with assuming we only have the announced dates and anni weekend next year.... I assume October would be most likely time for a small TA tour to be announced if anything additional was happening.

HarlemThorne 6th June 2018 06:51 AM

I have a ticket to the 6/16 show if anyone is looking for one, or knows anyone looking

(I haven't even bothered to check if they're transferable, I don't think my names on it or anything)

Was going to go while I was here for my Namie / Miliyah concerts but getting there and back from Tokyo would cost me like 30k, didn't think ahead about that
Selling it for face value :)

mimika 6th June 2018 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 3274090)
I would say it's safe to assume no and be pleasantly surprised if she does announce.

We can't really rely on a CDL either so I'd go with assuming we only have the announced dates and anni weekend next year.... I assume October would be most likely time for a small TA tour to be announced if anything additional was happening.

Thanks!! I really hope they do for 20th anniversary. Last year for 19th the concert runs throughout the year. But I guess it was an exception.

Never been to a TA live. How's that different from regular live other than TA members only? Any goods?

voltron 6th June 2018 06:47 PM

^ The TA lives have been at Zepp venues, which are smaller venues (think around 2,000 max capacity, give or take). They are primarily standing room only, with a small second floor that has seats. Because of this, there is less stage room for sets or much going on. In 2015 she had the band, a couple dancers, and a screen behind her. In 2016 she had a small stage rig, the band was offstage most of the time, and there were more dancers and video.

Typically they have had their own tour goods, as well.

PS - your signature is such a blast from the past, calling out Omega Prime!

attractive nausea 6th June 2018 08:22 PM

^ I thought TA tour 2016 didn't have any band? Except for Timmy and Princess of course.

voltron 6th June 2018 09:26 PM

Yocchan and maybe another 1-2 musicians came out for a song or two. A lot of the songs she chose definitely used backing tracks more than she normally does - not sure if all the rest of the music was pre-recorded, or if they were just performing off stage.

Even Timmy wasn't on the stage the whole time, and I don't think Princess was there at all.

chobits1047 14th June 2018 11:56 AM

Is anyone looking for 6/23 concert in Sendai?
My friend can't go to concert suddenly, so I have one extra ticket.
It's global TA member ticket so the seat will be not bad.
Message me if u are interested!!!

roxaskh2fm 16th June 2018 01:33 AM

OMG my concert is today!!! Can't wait!!

~angel*ayumi~ 16th June 2018 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxaskh2fm (Post 3274990)

Your first time?
Have fun! ^o^

himawariii6 17th June 2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roxaskh2fm (Post 3274990)

I hope you enjoy it :)

takamioda 19th June 2018 04:25 PM

Anyone wants to sell 1 ticket on last day - July 22 in Osaka? I’ve got the visa, so I want to join both Saturday & Sunday’s concerts. Please message me. Thank you!

roxaskh2fm 29th June 2018 04:29 PM

OK, back to Brazil :( and my thoughts about the Ishikawa concert:

- The arena was soooooooo tiny! Gave me a feeling of an ~intimate performance~. Every seat was good and I got PERFECT seats, near the main stage and the catwalk. Ayu, Timmy and some dancers saw me sometimes XD

- same setlist

- I don't like that "Susana Vieira" hair, but... life goes on.

- We can't compare this concert to the original PoM. (and please, never compare to the DVD!) It was another vibe. The original was sad and serious, about lost, sadness and hope. This one was about joy, happiness and overcoming things. Ayu was laughing and smiling every time. We can see the difference in forgiveness. The end of BRILLANTE was different, this time she "defeated the demon". We can see a storyline in this concert.

- I don't think she was overdramatic the entire concert. The only one part that I was "gurl please stop" was the last part of Mad World. It was totally unnecessary.

- Loved the new versions of evolution (finishing the song with the lalalala was epic) and ever free, but NEXT LEVEL was really boring. The original one is more emotional.

- Yes, it was my first concert and I Cried in every song, even Catcher In The Light XD

- I never liked Curtain Call but the performance was really powerful. A good song for an encore.

- As always, she slayed in A song for XX. Amazing vocals, lights and performance.

- Saw again backstage people with the 2019 dates shirt. Maybe it will be an upgraded version for the DVD like the last PoM.

- Missed a new song for the 20th like Mirrorcle World and Tell All.

- how beautiful you are was the climax of the concert. An amazing performance and and made me think that it was a concert about overcoming as a lgbt+ person. It fits in the song choices and order with the storytelling and, for me, that was the power of music that she wanted to "project" with this concert.

- We always expect more of Ayu. Every concert she gave us something new or different or something BOOM like a new song with the big cross XD This was really about the essence of the lyrics.

- I wanted more? Yes. If she performed AT06 or RnRC 7 Days Special i would want more too. We will always want more. It's not my favorite tour but not a bad one.

Now I can't wait to go to another tour in 2020! (and really thinking about going to the "special final" in 19)