Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ IV (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124848)

Irish_Ayu_Fan 19th May 2020 11:04 AM

So devastated. Was hoping that all would be ok by the end of July :’(

Son_of_Sun 19th May 2020 11:11 AM

I never booked any tickets to Japan (flights or hotel) and the only thing I had spent money on was two tickets to her concert in Tokushima. Let's hope COVID-19 is over until New Years rolls around, it's the next trip to Japan I have planned. Ordered a key holder and a pink towel from YesAsia a week ago. Might be the only thing I get from this concert.

maxikot 19th May 2020 11:15 AM

I am so sad about it. This tour seemed to be really special with rarely performed songs. So much preparation. I was excited about it from the very first day of getting the reports. It must have been a very hard decision to make :(

//ABEST 19th May 2020 11:16 AM

it's sad but I think this was the best desicion based on what is going on in this world atm.. let's hope everyone on her staff is well and staying healthy..

we got rid of TROUBLE TOUR finally!! let's hope this break will make her plan a ARENA TOUR we have never seen before :luv2

dannysan 19th May 2020 11:26 AM

[Important] Announcing the cancellation of all shows in the "ayumi hamasaki TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~"
2020/05/19

Thank you for continuing to support ayumi hamasaki.

After thorough consideration of the recent coronavirus infection situation both in Japan and overseas and with the safety of our customers as our top priority, we have decided to cancel all 36 shows of the "ayumi hamasaki TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A(ロゴ) ~サイゴノトラブル~", including those that were already postponed.

We sincerely apologize to the customers who have been looking forward to the performance, but we kindly ask for your understanding.

We apologize for announcing the cancellation of the tour just before its beginning. We have been examining the ever-changing situation day by day.

Avex Management Inc.
Avex Entertainment Inc.

===

To everyone who has been looking forward to "サイゴノトラブル"

After we had numerous discussions with all of us performers on stage, and all tour staff, then considering the safety of everyone who comes to the venue as the top priority, we determined that it is difficult to implement perfect infection prevention measures at this point. The tour just started with only two days of initial performances in Saitama, but we decided to cancel all of the remaining 36 performances. I feel genuinely sorry for causing this inconvenience to everyone who has been looking forward to it.
I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

After a long and tough preparation period, the performances finally started. It was then that the request to stay home got issued, so it was hard for members, all of the staff, and everyone. In such a situation, all we could do was ask you to wait, and then, in the end, we had to make an announcement this one, and it tears my heart.

Actually, after the 38 performances of the "サイゴノトラブル" tour, we were planning to hold an arena tour.
The styles may slowly continue to change compared to before. Still, we will continue to make stage performances, never giving up on the power of entertainment, and believing that holding this arena tour becomes a dream for everyone full of positive energies. Let's be sure to meet again!! !

Finally, I pray from the bottom of my heart that the novel coronavirus infection situation settles down as soon as possible and that you and your loved ones can get back the kind days where you could live safely in terms of mind and body.

Thank you for reading this long message until the end.

ayumi hamasaki

===

*All purchased tickets will be refunded following the cancellation of the tour.
We will announce the details of the refund process on the ayumi hamasaki Official Website in due time.
The ticket you purchased will be required for the refund, so please keep it safe in the meantime.

https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1083567

AJFmzk 19th May 2020 01:07 PM

That sucks. All of that planning, preparing and rehearsing on Ayu’s and staff’s part and all the anticipation from fans...oh well. At least she got to perform two shows out of it. I wonder what she was/is planning for the arena tour.

adrtwb 19th May 2020 01:18 PM

Awww there goes my air tix in Aug :(

I hope she is working on new album, all she has now is time

//ABEST 19th May 2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrtwb (Post 3319887)
Awww there goes my air tix in Aug :(

I hope she is working on new album, all she has now is time

she doesn't have the voice tho. I think she has shown us she isn't interested of doing any new music from now on.. I hope she spend a lot of tile with her new born :love

Aderianu 19th May 2020 02:19 PM

I think she had plans to run Arena Tour at the venues that will be already free after Olympic Games. But Games postponed to the next year

Gustavopc 19th May 2020 02:32 PM

tbqh I don't see live concerts happening again until we get a vaccine. Until there, we'll be in a sinusoidal-like situation, with periods of hard strict distancing and softer ones right after, coming back and forth. For example France had just gone back to having classes and now students got infected and things will go backwards again.

And even when we get a vaccine it won't be that fast for everyone to get it, different countries have different processes and such. It's really sad but I don't think we'll have live concerts in until late 2021 :(

attractive nausea 19th May 2020 02:38 PM

^ Eh? I thought I could make it for CDL 2020-2021 this year, I hope you are wrong :laugh

Earth_maiden 19th May 2020 03:13 PM

I hope she can start touring again next year, I was hoping to be in Japan next April but it all depends on this pandemic situation. :headache

Andrenekoi 19th May 2020 03:26 PM

^I wouldn't expect any big social events for 2020. Maybe even for 2021...

Gustavopc 19th May 2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3319897)
^ Eh? I thought I could make it for CDL 2020-2021 this year, I hope you are wrong :laugh

I was thinking of attending Kuu's 20th anniv concert in December but... IF live events come back, until we have either vaccines or herd immunity (which isn't fast and safe to get) people shouldn't be in like a meter from one another. So imagine how live houses will seat much less people, making stuff way less profitable... It would probably end in loss to be honest. Unless people would pay three, five times more, which they actually wouldn't. So it's not safe health-wise nor profitable, that's why I don't see it happening :(

YUKARI 19th May 2020 04:16 PM

well, she can stay with her baby now and live slowly.

truehappiness 19th May 2020 04:44 PM

I had a feeling they were gonna try to do something after Saigo no TROUBLE like a 7days Special or something. It was probably gonna be the "actual" TROUBLE final that'd get taped or something.

I wonder if they're gonna plan for something completely new or the next set of shows will be TROUBLE-reborn?

Aderianu 19th May 2020 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junshen (Post 3319862)
Another short video if anyone would like to listen
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZO5...0wC1TR4Yj/view

thank you!

visionfactory 20th May 2020 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 3319900)
^I wouldn't expect any big social events for 2020. Maybe even for 2021...

A big kpop festival concert had been just booked for August to take place in Japan, so...

Aderianu 20th May 2020 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 3319976)
A big kpop festival concert had been just booked for August to take place in Japan, so...

Meanwhile Japan cancelled a-nation and "Rock in Japan festival" that is also very big

Bigtop 20th May 2020 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3319992)
Meanwhile Japan cancelled a-nation and "Rock in Japan festival" that is also very big

Fuji Rock Festival also got cancelled. I have a feeling Summer Sonic could also get cancelled as well, even though it's targeted for September.

:no