Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [IX] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106145)

StarSUCKER 18th December 2010 03:03 AM

Personally, I can't get Like a doll out of my head. That's gonna be one serious earworm when I hear it in full, for sure...

jbrat2219 18th December 2010 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry Dynamite (Post 2584516)
^ *-*

We want leaks! xD

Normally I would, too! I hope you guys get them soon. I'll do something to distract myself from them~ Oh like... staying away from AHS which is what I originally planned xD;

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th December 2010 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarSUCKER (Post 2584528)
Personally, I can't get Like a doll out of my head. That's gonna be one serious earworm when I hear it in full, for sure...

♫ ai suru kimochi wasureru koto

kagami 18th December 2010 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2584531)
Normally I would, too! I hope you guys get them soon. I'll do something to distract myself from them~ Oh like... staying away from AHS which is what I originally planned xD;

Good luck with that! lol
I haven't ordered the album cause I don't have the money right now so I WANT IT TO LEAK!!
do it again has been stuck in my head since I heard it, I need to the full song >__<

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 18th December 2010 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna62 (Post 2584230)
They just did!!!!
Love songs pics from AyuChina!!
Spoiler:

There's like two or three pictures where I don't care for her expressions but even then, they're not that bad. Really loving the close up on her lace bound hands :heart

StarSUCKER 18th December 2010 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2584536)
♫ ai suru kimochi wasureru koto

I'm gonna hear it in my sleep tonight! And that's okay. :heart

...if I get to hear it in full when I wake up.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th December 2010 03:25 AM

^^I hope I get it before I go to bed tonight!

love in music 18th December 2010 03:30 AM

I'm looking forward to Like a doll so much.. it's the preview that stood out the most to me even though they all sound amazing. I'm actually really looking forward to the interludes this time too because they sound heavenly.

jbrat2219 18th December 2010 03:34 AM

One thing Ayu's pretty good with is an interlude.... Even though she doesn't really make them hahaha.

lumieregrl 18th December 2010 03:38 AM

It's amazing how few complaints there are with this album!

love in music 18th December 2010 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2584561)
One thing Ayu's pretty good with is an interlude.... Even though she doesn't really make them hahaha.

sometimes I don't think they're that good, especially when it comes to slow/ballad interludes.. a lot of ayu's ballad interludes sound the same but Aria and overture are different sounding and gorgeous.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumieregrl (Post 2584564)
It's amazing how few complaints there are with this album!

it's not out yet lol. just wait. :laugh

jbrat2219 18th December 2010 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumieregrl (Post 2584564)
It's amazing how few complaints there are with this album!

^ Wait until it's released.

I turned off all pictures, avatars and signatures! AHS looks so bare~ :laugh

Anything to avoid leaks I suppose!

StarSUCKER 18th December 2010 03:41 AM

I've given up on the idea of it leaking before I sleep tonight.

But if it's not here in the morning...my day will be ruined already. :rolleyes

jbrat2219 18th December 2010 03:45 AM

Wouldn't it be mean if they leaked it the day it's released? xD;

love in music 18th December 2010 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarSUCKER (Post 2584569)
I've given up on the idea of it leaking before I sleep tonight.

But if it's not here in the morning...my day will be ruined already. :rolleyes

maybe think of something else in the morning to look forward to in case it isn't leaked then? you shouldn't let it ruin your whole day! :(

StarSUCKER 18th December 2010 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2584576)
maybe think of something else in the morning to look forward to in case it isn't leaked then? you shouldn't let it ruin your whole day! :(

You're right, I shouldn't, but I've had a rough few days working on a horrible medieval translation project, and tomorrow is my last day to finish it. Meaning I'll be working on it ALL DAY...even though I'm already burnt out.

I need something awesome, like a leak, to counter the dullness. :headache

Going to sleep now...hoping for the best...:tired

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th December 2010 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2584561)
One thing Ayu's pretty good with is an interlude.... Even though she doesn't really make them hahaha.

They are always fabulous though :heart
And even though I like the ones on R'n'RC, they are the worst of her

jbrat2219 18th December 2010 04:04 AM

Gosh I wish this album would leak... for you guys lol.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 18th December 2010 04:04 AM

OMG ALBUM LEAK!!!!!!!!

Kana×Shin 18th December 2010 04:09 AM

where's the album?!!!!!!!!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.