Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   AHS on Social Media (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123234)

Yoake 13th October 2016 06:12 PM

AHS on Social Media

After the downtime of the forum and the request of members, the AHS team have decided to open social media to overcome the lack of communication in such situations in the future.

Twitter
This is the official twitter account run by the moderators.
Updated: October 2021

Discord
This is the official AHS Discord. We created it to use it for the updates about the forum but it's also a place to chat.
You must state your username in the lobby to be given the permissions needed to be able to talk in the other sections of the group.
Updated: January 2022

oaristos 14th October 2016 03:39 AM

Yay! Come chat on Discord, guys! :banana2

aliceshields 14th October 2016 03:53 AM

I just downloaded & registered Discord 😆

Beauty4123 15th October 2016 04:30 AM

Will be following the twitter! Because AHS is just awesome like that. :D

aliceshields 15th October 2016 11:57 AM

I don't know what's wrong but I can't see any message in the #lobby. I did received notification on new messages, but the chat room is empty when I click in.

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q...psqhu0uwad.png

koumori 15th October 2016 02:10 PM

If you're using mobile, it might be a sync issue. Maybe try relogging?

aliceshields 15th October 2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koumori (Post 3219164)
If you're using mobile, it might be a sync issue. Maybe try relogging?

Thank you and I'll try to re-login

EDIT: Hmmmm still can't see the chat messages.

rainbow_smile 15th October 2016 08:18 PM

I actually can't see any messages anymore neither. It says that I don't have permission to view message history

koumori 15th October 2016 10:28 PM

It seems this could be an isolated issue since other people can, but I've adjusted your accounts slightly so try again when you have a moment :)

rainbow_smile 15th October 2016 10:45 PM

^ Yes, I can see everything now! Thanks :)

aliceshields 16th October 2016 04:26 AM

I too can see all the messages now (hope won't disappear later >_<), TQ.

Didz-19 8th June 2017 12:47 PM

Are we gonna make an app (iOS / Android/ Window-based phone) for AHS? That would be cool!!!

melissalove 9th June 2017 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didz-19 (Post 3242649)
Are we gonna make an app (iOS / Android/ Window-based phone) for AHS? That would be cool!!!

I second this. That would be awesome.

koumori 9th June 2017 07:46 AM

A lot of members have asked for an 'official' AHS app in the past but no one has the time or the skills to create such a thing, unfortunately. A few options were talked about years ago but right now I'm not aware of any plans. Just my two cents as someone who was also interested in this a while back - not sure if the current moderator team is considering it again.

EndOfTheWorld 10th June 2017 04:32 AM

An app would be great but I also love the old school charm of the website.:yes

truehappiness 1st September 2017 09:11 AM

We still got that Discord going if people want to join it! I feel like we could potentially have some Just the beginning coverage in there as it happens ~

Faiza 16th October 2017 12:56 AM

Who runs the AHS group on Facebook? It would be useful to promote that group for times when the forum is down!

kinix 16th October 2017 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faiza (Post 3253040)
Who runs the AHS group on Facebook? It would be useful to promote that group for times when the forum is down!

Danny Xavier Lou~
Used to be an admin there without knowing... and without knowing got removed LOL!

oaristos 16th October 2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faiza (Post 3253040)

There's a link for the Facebook group in the first post already. :) I highly recommend people joining it in case something happens again. Also, some members have been pretty active in our Discord channel, which is a much more dynamic way of communicating in case anyone is interested. :yes

melissalove 17th October 2017 01:58 AM

That Facebook account isn't really accepting any new friend requests. How does one join in that case??.