Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019ー2020 A (II) (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124714)

Andrenekoi 2nd January 2020 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3312589)
What songs did she perform for the first time? Correct me if I'm wrong, but she has performed all of them before.

She did. There was no unperformed track in this CDL.

Chris85 2nd January 2020 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hidekirby (Post 3312582)
No more screaming. Her off-key moments are less painful to hear.

I agree, I can forgive off-key moments as long as there's no screaming. I thought this day would never come. Her actually singing made a huge difference. I tried watching her recent shows, but I couldn't enjoy them at all, it was like a torture and I deleted them and was about to give up on her. There's no guarantee she will keep singing like that, but at least there's hope...

chocopockymaster 2nd January 2020 03:56 PM

I got ripped to shreds for making a similar comment in Kuu’s thread once upon a time but there have been studies that show pregnancy hormones can have demonstrable effects on vocal cords............obviously she’s trying to change the way she controls her voice but so there could be lots going on here, just thought I’d throw that in for good measure

hidekirby 2nd January 2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3312589)
What songs did she perform for the first time? Correct me if I'm wrong, but she has performed all of them before.

You're right, I confess I lost track of her last tour performances as I got less interested in them...
But yeah, I was mostly thinking about SAKURA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3312598)
I agree, I can forgive off-key moments as long as there's no screaming. I thought this day would never come. Her actually singing made a huge difference. I tried watching her recent shows, but I couldn't enjoy them at all, it was like a torture and I deleted them and was about to give up on her. There's no guarantee she will keep singing like that, but at least there's hope...

Exactly! There's still a lot of room for improvement. But this make me hope for more.

KLJames 2nd January 2020 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 3312597)
She did. There was no unperformed track in this CDL.

yup, ALL tracks performed before, just name few:

sending mail - CDL 11-12 HOTEL Love songs
SAKURA - ABL / AT2015 Cirque de Minuit
identity - AT2009 NEXT LEVEL
Song 4 u - AT2012 HOTEL Love songs
teens - AT2006 (miss)understood

all can found in released DVD except "SAKURA", but "SAKURA" short version performed in AT2015 encore is included in TeamAyu ver DVD.

SunshineSlayer 2nd January 2020 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 3312601)
I got ripped to shreds for making a similar comment in Kuu’s thread once upon a time but there have been studies that show pregnancy hormones can have demonstrable effects on vocal cords............obviously she’s trying to change the way she controls her voice but so there could be lots going on here, just thought I’d throw that in for good measure

Yep, they definitely change how you sing. I remember a comment from Pat Benatar that she recorded two albums while she was pregnant because suddenly her range became even better while pregnant.

KLJames 2nd January 2020 05:18 PM

seriously, am i the only one hate the new version of "identity"?
that song so great but i really dunno what she doing there, whip dance with drag queen for her female dancers??

shuya, plz come back!!!! 10 years gone, that performance from NL tour still ROCK!!!

attractive nausea 2nd January 2020 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLJames (Post 3312609)
found in released DVD except "SAKURA", but "SAKURA" short version performed in AT2015 encore is included in TeamAyu ver DVD.

What? Did anyone ever rip the TeamAyu ver. DVD? I need to see/hear this!

Katsuyuki012 2nd January 2020 06:09 PM

^It was only a short acapella but here, you can hear it in the first 50 seconds of this video: https://m.facebook.com/ayu.esp/videos/964711610300735/

@KLJames I really liked it but I'm not the biggest fan of Hikaru. I don't really mind him that much, though and I'm glad she performed it again.

Andrenekoi 2nd January 2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 3312601)

A female friend of mine who is a singer told me once how much hormones can affect one's ability to sing, and how women can find a harder time in sounding consistent considering periods and such.

ExodusUK 2nd January 2020 07:22 PM

omg her son is truly a mirrorcle baby if he really has improved her vocals

attractive nausea 2nd January 2020 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 (Post 3312628)
^It was only a short acapella but here, you can hear it in the first 50 seconds of this video: https://m.facebook.com/ayu.esp/videos/964711610300735/

@KLJames I really liked it but I'm not the biggest fan of Hikaru. I don't really mind him that much, though and I'm glad she performed it again.

Unfortunately the link you posted redirects me to an error page :(

YUKARI 2nd January 2020 11:48 PM

I watched the concert last night. it was really great! not sure if I like the circle stage though but I enjoyed watching it.

kyo_arayuru 3rd January 2020 03:47 AM

where i can find photos from the show en good quality?

kendelle 3rd January 2020 10:33 AM

I finally finished watching it. What a treasure of a concert! I love that she did SAKURA again, it really bought me back to the first concerts I attended in 2015 hehe

This was a hell of a show, Ayu just oozes charisma through the screen. She must have been so tired and nervous about announcing her baby but she's such a professional throughout. It's why I admire her so much :)

EndOfTheWorld 3rd January 2020 02:13 PM

Spoiler:
https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...c4&oe=5E8DC5A1
私には、夢のような魔法をかけてくれる衣装チーム、メイクアップアーティスト、ヘアスタイリストさん達が居 て下さり、

全力ですべてから守り通して下さるスタッフさん達が居て下さり、

それこそ24時間態勢でサポートをして下さる病院の先生方、助産師さん達も居て下さいました。 

そんな環境だからこそ何とか実現出来たステージであって、女性が産後すぐに動けるという事の証明では決して ありません。

肉体的にも精神的にも難しい産褥期を身をもって実感している今、誰よりも側で支えてくれる家族と友人達に感 謝の気持ちと共に、日本中の妊婦さん達、お母さん達が休まる時間を十分に持てますようにと心から願っていま す。

KLJames 3rd January 2020 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3312668)
Unfortunately the link you posted redirects me to an error page :(

this should works:
>> https://www.facebook.com/ayu.esp/vid...4711610300735/
OR
>> https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=964711610300735

Norrel 3rd January 2020 09:52 PM

I can’t stop thinking about this show.

Intentional or not, I love that the show has an air of pro-LGBTQ sentimentality to it - from the rainbows, to song choices(how beautiful you are!!!), and that epic outro with Love Song.

I feel this is the first show in a long time that truly feels inspired. It’s quite obvious seeing that Las Vegas show really inspired her and the team to create a show on that kind of level(it even has the circle stage like most LV shows).

In some ways, I wish that this was what Power of A^3 was, as this felt more like a celebration of her works up to this point than that show did.

I hope we get a DVD of this show.

AyuGAME 4th January 2020 04:12 AM

Oh wow those acapella is so nice.
She usually can sings batter in acapella. I believe she can hear herself more clearly.

Katsuyuki012 4th January 2020 06:27 PM

I love how she went for the female dancer at the end of Missing.