Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [IX] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106145)

jbrat2219 19th December 2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 (Post 2586062)
this is a first for me. I love every single album only song (except for overture which is kind of boring). and I dislike every single song (except blossom and last angel).

Ayu's album tracks are usually better in general in my opinion. But unlike usual for me, I am hopelessly in love with the crossroad and L singles so I hope the album tracks can measure up! From all the reviews I think they do. :luv2

isthisLOL? 19th December 2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2586033)
everyone is too excited about the songs.

WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET HDTV SCREENING OF LOVE SONG, LAST ANGEL & DO IT AGAIN PVSSSSSS????!!!!

90% chance they will only be poorly upscaled, anyways.

truehappiness 19th December 2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony G (Post 2585994)
Wow, this might be the first time one composer has dominated an Ayu album so much.

There was CREA, Tetsuya Yukumi, and GEO before, I think. Only CREA actually came close to this sort of domination though.

ayufan89 19th December 2010 06:27 PM

This might be late for me to say, but...

I kinda feel weird not having a overly happy summer pop wowwowwow/yeahyeahyeah/lalala track (ala glitter/blue bird/sunrise) to listen to for an ayu album!

legends_asallas 19th December 2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2586108)
There was CREA, Tetsuya Yukumi, and GEO before, I think. Only CREA actually came close to this sort of domination though.

Didn't Hoshino do like, almost all of A song for xx?

lumieregrl 19th December 2010 06:28 PM

^ Thank U?

noisy_harmony 19th December 2010 07:12 PM

Second day of listening to this album and I already love all songs :D :heart

It's really a strong, cohesive album with interesting tune.

Well, I knew I'm going to say this since... Ayu's music never disappointed me. I'm weird aren't I? :laugh There have been some very weak singles in my opinion but it's a different thing about albums. Her albums are always excellent. And even though I'd say that Secret is my least favorite and I don't like it as others, it's still far from being bad and I wished some of my other favorite artists would make as good album.

I don't know where I'll rank Love songs. It's hard to rank every Ayu album :laugh

Picaflor 7/4 19th December 2010 07:42 PM

^
^oh yeah. there's another reason I'm happy to add to the reasons why I love this album. no winter ballads, no summer tunes.

Michan 19th December 2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisy_harmony (Post 2586156)
Second day of listening to this album and I already love all songs :D :heart

It's really a strong, cohesive album with interesting tune.

Well, I knew I'm going to say this since... Ayu's music never disappointed me. I'm weird aren't I? :laugh There have been some very weak singles in my opinion but it's a different thing about albums. Her albums are always excellent. And even though I'd say that Secret is my least favorite and I don't like it as others, it's still far from being bad and I wished some of my other favorite artists would make as good album.

I don't know where I'll rank Love songs. It's hard to rank every Ayu album :laugh

Yeah I agree with you. I ranked Love Songs as my 3rd favorite album =D. My favorite is (miss)understood and my 2nd favorite is Duty =D

truehappiness 19th December 2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Well, I knew I'm going to say this since... Ayu's music never disappointed me. I'm weird aren't I?
I don't think that's weird. Not sure why it would be... IMO it's weirder to say that Ayu disappoints you more often than not, haha.

Picaflor 7/4 19th December 2010 10:54 PM

^then I'm weird. but only because I'll never give up my dream for more ferry corsten, trance, remix type of music. It's hard for me to accept the fact that she'll never give up ballads, even for one album.

love in music 19th December 2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 (Post 2586291)
^then I'm weird. but only because I'll never give up my dream for more ferry corsten, trance, remix type of music. It's hard for me to accept the fact that she'll never give up ballads, even for one album.

lol it's pretty unrealistic to expect any female J-pop artist to not have at least a few ballads in an original album

Coelacanth 19th December 2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Lol, I'm telling you right now, she's not gonna do a trance album. Nobody in Asia likes it.

Suteisi 19th December 2010 11:36 PM

While I think it's a bit unrealistic to think Ayu will ever do an album with no ballads. I'm just... so OVER them... u____u

emi♡ 19th December 2010 11:46 PM

Quote:

that's my dream too....

but alas, the remix golden age is long gone, and it's just, not popular anymore there.

But you know what is popular? Sappy ballads and all these medium tempo love pop songs.

Ayu seems very trendy at times...and then other times...she seems way out of the loop...

love in music 20th December 2010 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suteisi (Post 2586317)
While I think it's a bit unrealistic to think Ayu will ever do an album with no ballads. I'm just... so OVER them... u____u

if they're like MOON, Virgin Road, November, or crossroad I'm not over them. I'm kinda over No way to say/momentum/Days type ballads though. I like ballads I can listen to at anytime, not just winter.

hsienko 20th December 2010 12:12 AM

Since the album was release in december I'm guess the tour will start earlier than normal next year.

truehappiness 20th December 2010 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suteisi (Post 2586317)

People were whining for more ballads just about a year ago... haha.

jbrat2219 20th December 2010 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2586350)
People were whining for more ballads just about a year ago... haha.

Yeah and now that she gave them ballads, there's a problem. There's always a problem.

My Rainbow 20th December 2010 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2586386)
Yeah and now that she gave them ballads, there's a problem. There's always a problem.

So true, complain is the official sport for ayu fans...